• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reposting TICKLISH SECRETARIES (Story A)

libtick

TMF Expert
Reposting TICKLISH SECRETARIES (Nylons)

Hello everyone,

First, I will be reposting six stories I posted on the Internet many years ago. I made certain changes to them (especially names), and removed a number of typos (probably not all). All my stories are f/f and involve the tickling of stockinged feet and other tender body parts.

Second, I was able to finish a story I began writing years ago, and I will be posting it right here. It is a sequel to two previous stories I wrote.

Here is the very first story I wrote...

Libtick

TICKLISH SECRETARIES

When Manon woke up, she didn't suspect that today would be a day she would remember for a long time, a day that would definitely mark her tickling career. She had now been working for three years as an executive secretary for that powerful female lawyer. She loved her job since it allowed her to view and examine the pretty stockinged feet of those women her boss was always defending, and also those of her own secretary, Josianna.

Josianna had been working here for about one year. She was a shy Chinese girl who looked just about ravishing in a pair of smooth pantyhose. She barely said anything and just went about doing her work. Manon had seen her nylon-clad feet, either in a delicious shade a dark gray or flesh color, and dreamed of being able to tie, tease and tickle those delicious red painted toes, forcing the poor Josianna to laugh and giggle like she needed to. It had all been a dream until today.

Actually, the day went by without anything giving Manon a clue to what was going to happen. Josianna was wearing those sheer dark gray pantyhose of hers, and was as quiet as usual. Manon had decided to wear her usual flesh-colored pantyhose, but didn't have time to think about ticklish feet much during the day. She had been very busy. When the day ended, she quickly left, since she had a few errands to run. She started outside but then realized that she had forgotten something, and turned around to go back. When she got closer to the office, she started to hear something that sounded very much like laughter, delicious, uninterrupted laughter. She got in silently, and realized that the sounds were coming from the office of her boss. She removed her shoes, and started to walk in her stockinged feet slowly up to the door, that wasn't quite closed. What she saw dumbfounded her.

There was Josianna, with her feet caught under the arm of her boss, laughing like crazy, as the soles of her feet were getting a thorough punishment,

"If I catch you again looking like that at my stockinged feet, I will tie you up and tickle your entire body until you pee, and then I'll fire you, do you understand?"

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, heeeee, haa, ha, ha," answered Josianna powerlessly.

Manon just couldn't believe her eyes. She was actually looking straight at Josianna's ticklish soles getting teased and tickled for punishment. What a beautiful sight. Manon had to think of something to seize that wonderful opportunity. She decided to silently leave the office before she get caught and end up under the tickling fingers of her boss, who seemed in a foul mood. She went to the washroom and decided to wait there. She was sure that Josianna would come here to freshen up before she went home. She was proven right when 10 minutes later, Josianna entered the washroom.

"Oh, Manon, I thought you went home already," said Josianna. Her hair was disheveled, and she was still somewhat affected by the delicious foot tickling she had been subjected to.

"Well, I still had some stuff to do. So I didn't leave as early as usual," answered Manon, who deducted that if Josianna had been caught by the boss because she looked at her feet, she couldn't probably resist looking at hers. She slowly took off one shoe and started sliding her foot against her other leg, wiggling her toes slowly.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Josianna look down at her foot. When she started to slide her foot up and down her nylon-clad leg, making that funny sound of nylon against nylon, Josianna was totally enthralled by the sight of her foot. At that moment, Manon looked at Josianna.

"Why are you looking at my foot like that Josianna?" asked Manon.

Josianna blushed instantly, and tried to leave the washroom, but Manon grabbed her by the arm, and held her.

"I asked you a question, Josianna. What is it the cat ate your tongue?" asked Manon angrily. Josianna melted literally before her, unable to answer.

"I think that you deserve some good punishment for that attitude. If you are a good girl, I won't mention this to the boss," threatened Manon, who was now devising a plan in her head to put Josianna's feet in a perfectly powerless position, so that she could tickle them at her leisure.

Manon looked down at those nylon-clad feet enclosed in a nice pair of flat dress shoes. She kneeled in front of Josianna's feet and pulled out slowly the laces of her shoes. Josianna's feet were now in a pair of very loose dress shoes. She then slowly started to sweep the insteps of Josianna's beautiful feet with the very tip of her fingernails. She felt the delicious skin tremble under the teasing touch that was applied right through the deliciously smooth pantyhose, and heard Josianna soft squeal. She easily inserted her fingers into the warm shoes, and gently scratched the beginning of Josianna's ticklish soles. More squeals were heard in the bathroom, as Josianna started to twitch to prevent Manon nails to scratch the side of her feet. But, by doing so, she opened a nice gap, which Manon took fully advantage of by inserting her fingers all the way to the soft and ticklish foot bottoms. Josianna squealed loudly, and started to jump up and down on the floor; it didn't take long for Josianna's shoes to just slip off her ticklish feet. Manon stopped tickling Josianna who was now standing in her stockinged feet on the cold floor. Manon grabbed Josianna's empty shoes and threw them as far as she could. She then cruelly and without warning started tickling Josianna's exposed feet who exploded into that delicious laughter that she had exhibited when the boss had tickled her gray soles moments earlier. A few seconds after that effective attack, Josianna fell on the floor giggling like a little girl.

"Now, Josianna, I got you where I wanted you," said Manon, while turning Josianna quickly on her belly and sitting on Josianna's weak legs. Josianna's extremely ticklish wrinkled soles were now facing Manon who, leisurely, applied all her fingernails on the smooth surface. An explosion of laughter greeted that simple and efficient gesture.

"Well, Josianna, you seemed to be a very ticklish girl. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo," teased Manon, as her fingers flew furiously over the smooth soles, using the thin and soft fabric of the pantyhose to distribute a quick series of devastating tickles over the entire surface of Josianna's ultra-ticklish feet. Of course, Manon had to pay special attention to these long and devilishly cute looking and ticklish toes, by inserting her lively fingers into the immobilized toes, making sure to tickle their base, and their sides.

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, stooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee," laughed Josianna, as Manon fingers were doing their ticklish work.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, ticklishy Josianna. Now is the time to laugh out your bad deeds," continued a cruel Manon, as she kept on digging into the awaiting flesh of Josianna's nylon-covered feet.

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, teeeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, teeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, nooooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," babbled poor ticklish Josianna, who had transformed from a cute Chinese girl to an uncontrolled laughing machine.

After half an hour of ruthless tickling treatment, Manon stopped tickling sensitive Josianna to give her a bit of a let-up. Slowly, Josianna's laughter transformed into sweet giggles, and then into panting. Manon got up, thinking that Josianna was too tired to do anything, and went to a mirror to touch up her face. It was an awful mistake. Manon couldn't hear anything since Josianna was in her stockinged feet. She suddenly felt over her ticklish rib cage two quick hands that produced delicious tickling sensations she couldn't resist. An instantaneous urge made her laugh exactly like the little girl she was. Taking advantage of that moment of tickling-induced weakness, Josianna tripped Manon who fell slowly to the floor supported by Josianna. Before she ever knew what had happened, Manon was lying face down on the floor, with Josianna sitting on her stockinged legs.

"Well, Manon, I wonder how ticklish your beautiful feet are," asked Josianna, as she yanked Manon's shoes off her feet. Manon felt a delicious breath of fresh air caress her warm soles clad in flesh-colored pantyhose that were now facing Josianna who could, at any moment, deposit her fingers onto the perfect target.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Manon," said Josianna as she started to run her fingertips on the exposed soles, right over the toes.

"Oooooooooh, no, Josianna, no pleeeeeeese, dooooon't, it tiiiiiii hee hee ckles there," complained Manon, who was feeling distracting tickling sensations on the exacts spots where Josianna was sliding her fingernails. She quickly felt her resistance go away, as Josianna's fingernails dug deeper into the sensual flesh.

"Kooly-kooly-kootchy, ticklish Manon, kili-kili-kili," teased Josianna while moving her fingernails across the beautiful soles, helped by the smooth nylon material covering Manon's legs and feet. "You are a very ticklish girl, Manon, and I think that you enjoy being very ticklish, and that the more I tickle you, the more ticklish you become. Don't you like feeling my fingernails go in between your toes? Laugh, now, ticklish Manon, laugh."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, pleeeeeese, eeeeeeeeeh, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, not my toes, please, Josianna, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha", laughed Manon, as she fell, Josianna's nails scratch the very delicate skin around and at the base of her ticklish toes. The more Josianna was tickling her, the more sensitive she was becoming. Even her heels were getting quite ticklish, and Josianna was an incredible tickler.

"How does it feel, Manon, to have your feet tickled in a washroom, like this, like you did to me before? Don't you like it? Tell me, come on, tell me now. Hee, hee, hee. Koooooooootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, tickle, tickle, tickle."

Laughing uninterruptedly, Manon twisted her body trying to escape Josianna's torturous fingers. She then saw Josianna's unprotected nylon-clad feet lying sole up on each side of her beautiful legs. With one last twist, Manon dug her nails into the wrinkled ticklish left foot, and scratched the pantyhose, exciting the delicate and sensitive skin underneath.

Josianna literally jumped up at the touch, which allowed Manon to free herself from her powerless position. She quickly plunged and tried, fingers wriggling, to excite Josianna's feet again, but ended up tickling the floor, while Josianna easily dug her sharp nails into the awaiting underarms. Manon exploded into laughter, but inserted her own fingernails into Josianna's ultra-ticklish armpits herself. For the next minutes, the two girls, lying on the floor, kept tickling each under underarms, laughing in unison, unable and unwilling to stop so as to give control over the other.

"Ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah," laughed both girls, who were now rolling about on the floor in laughter, totally controlled by each other fingernails. Both girls finally stopped after several intense minutes when they grew so tired that they couldn't even tickle each other underarms. They lied on the floor, panting, out of breath, tired.

Manon felt something soft going up her left leg. She looked and saw Josianna sliding her stockinged foot up and down her nyloned leg. The sensation it gave her was absolutely wonderful. She loved it, and felt Josianna's other foot slide up and down her right leg. She was shivering under the gentle assault.

"Do you like it?" asked shyly Josianna.

"Oooh, yes, it is great," answered softly Manon.

"Can I kiss and lick your feet, Manon," asked Josianna. Even before she asked, Josianna knew that Manon wanted to.

"Only, if I can do it to you," answered Manon.

"Perhaps, said Josianna, removing her feet from the Manon's legs, we should go to your place or my place. Somehow, that bathroom isn't well suited for that."

The End

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back