• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mythology: Arus and Tarcia F/M M/f

Tickle_Mistress

Arus laughed and thrashed on the pole while the Devil tickler used his featehrs to tickle him. Tarcia was also being mercilessly tickled by Meka. Then the atmosphere began to change and Meka and the Devil Tickler disappeared. Arus and Tarcia were both released magicly from thier bonds. Each lay exhausted from their punishing ticklings. Arus fell into a deep and tortured sleep. He woke up some time later to find Tarcia watching over him and smiling. He looked up at her. confused.

"Aren't we supposed to be puniished for our crimes?" Tarcia laughed and told him, "by night we are tickled and tormented, but by day, we are free to wander the caves and chambers and to find our own "secret place". Arus snirked. "That's what got me here i the first place!" Tarcia laughed. "Silly boy! You and I rule the Netherworld of Ticklish Souls. We are free by day to do what we want to whomever we want without penalty until nightfall. Then we go back to being one of those ticklish souls being punished."

Tarcia and Arus walked and searched out caveren after cavern to see what their new home was like. They saw many tortured souls, hysterical with laughter pleading to thier tormenters to stop ticklng them. Tarcia waked ahead and found a quiet place in a far cave and motioned Arus to come.

"This is perfect! You know ... you can explore my sensitive areas and I can do the same to you. It will be some pleasure for us until we are punished again." Tarcia held out her hand to Arus and they both went inside to "play".

Tarcia began removing Arus's robe, letting it drop to the floor of the cave. HIs muscular body had a sheen to it. She removed his loincloth to expose his manhood, strong and virilem yet sensitive enough to turn him into a giggling mess.

"You know Arus, I konw where all oyur ticklish spots are! And I know what will make you laugh!" Arus laid on the floor of the cave on his back, nervusly waiting to see what his queen had in stor for him. He closed his eyes in anticipation only to feel a feather stroke over his belly. He his belly muscle jumped spamoticly as he giggled. Tarcia began feathering his ribs and chest, making Arus wriggle and arch his body, lauging hard Then she ran her nails playfully up his ribs and in to his underarms, making himwrith in ticklsih laughter. He begged her to stop, but instead she took a feathefr and began ticlng his inner thighs up to his manhood. Arus jumped and bucked while she twirled the feathr inside and out and ovr and under his sensitve private area. Arus felt himself building up to a climax, the feathers teasing his ticklsih loins. HIs masterful body arched high off the floor of the cave, wishing to and end to his playful torture.

Tarcia saw how Arus was darwing closer to climax and stwilred the feather over his belly button. Arus howled, pleading for mercy in a playful manner. finnally Tarcia stopped to let him rest.

Arus looked at Tarcia. She was tall and athletic looking,her breasts firm and pointed, her legs long with creamy skin. He gently pushed her to the floor and began removing her robe. "Now it's your turn!" tarcia lay back, smiling whle Arus chose a feathr from the basket. She jumped when she felt the feather ticklng her sides. Arus masterfully trailed the feather over her ribs and into her underarms, all the while avoiding her breasts and tummy, saving them for later. Tarcia laughed and wriggled as the feather glided ovr her ticklish body. Arus began ticklng the bototms of her feet with his fingertips, nearly driving Tarcia mad with hysterical laughter.

"Tarcia .... Shall I tickle your tummy with my feathers? Shall I let my feathers explore the breasts?" Tarcia's eyes grew wide. "Arus .. You - you wouldn't.. ! P-p-lease.. You know how much more ticklish I am there! PLEASE! DON'T!!"

Arus took a feather and made ticklng circles around her breasts, first ticklng under them .. then ticklng the tops... Tarcia became hysterical and arched her body wildly. She flung her head side to side, her hair covering her face. She laughed and laughed while the feathers seemed to tickle deep inside her. Then Arus began ticklin gher nipples. She bucked and heaved her body, laughing and babbling hysterically til Arus stopped. Tarcia lay there, soaked in her own persperation, pleadng Arus to stop. He took a feather and tickled
her tummy down to her most private places. Tarcia's body shuddered as it rose off the floor. Her laughter turned to moans then abck to frenzied laughter til she let out a loud scream and fell to the floor of the cave.

Arus gently brushe dthe hiar out of her face and picked her up and carried her back to their chamber to await nightfall and thier tormented punishment again.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back