• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Prince Conclusion

Hawaiian Prince

TMF Regular
Grayson couldn't believe what was happening to him. Tess slowly pulled off her bright pink socks. Her feet were beautiful. Smooth, pale white. Like the rest of her they were a little wide, with cute pudgy little toes. Rose and Kassi followed in suit. Within 30 seconds there were six beautiful bare soles a few scant inches from his head. His cock jumped, eager to feel the silky softness on his rigid shaft. Tess moved her right foot a bit closer, running it down the right side of his face, running along the length of his shoulder. Grayson closed his eyes, wanting to concentrate as her cool skin drifted over his. Her feet were replaced by Rose's long slender soles. Kassi, began a similar treatment down the opposite side of his body. Tess had moved to the foot of the bed, Grayson's eyes shot open as he felt her foot sliding along the side of his cock. HE let out an involuntary moan as his cock flinced. Gently, lovingly her silky sole stimulated his stiff soldier (say that one 5 times fast). Playfully she pulled her foot back, her toes gently grazing his balls.

Grayson Jerked violently, thrashing against the bonds. Scared, all three girls jumped back. Tess smiled. "isn't that interesting" She picked up one of the discarded make up brushes.

"Please Tess, anywhere but there, tickle my feet, my pits, have a bloody fieldda....hahahah" he was cut off as she lightly dusted the tops of his helpless testicles. The other girls just watched in amazement. They had never seen any guy look so helpless. Grayson cried, begged, screamed as she tortured his helpess jewels. She dropped the brush and added her own personal touch. Her long nails traced tiny circles over each balls. Sometimes, slow and gentle, other times quick and mercilious. She used one hand to push them forward to the front of the sack, making them even more helpless. Grayson had to fight tiwce as hard now not to thrash. Every twitch became painful as she tortured his poor boys. Rose placed her feet back on his face

"lick bondage boy" Grayson happily obeyed. Tess must of thought she was talking to her because she began to lap as his tortured balls with short evil licks. Kassi, feeling left out moved to his waist, and picked up the make up brush. She used it to lightly dust the tip of his penis. Grayson wasn't sure if he was in heaven or hell as he sucked, and licked Roses feet between laughs. He thrust his member into the air, hoping to get a little more pressure, finally Tess gave up licking his balls and moved to his shaft, she took him deep in her mouth as he felt everything begin to build up inside of him. It was too much, he finally gave up any sense of control and.......

Suddenly Grayson heard the familiar words "You've got mail" he jumped up to stare into the bright monitor screen. The TMF page was still up, he must of fallen asleep. He checked the clock... 3 am, he'd been out for several hours. He stumbled to his bed and pulled back the covers to get into bed. Lying shining out against the soft cotton sheets was one bright pink sock.

The End

feedback please

Nice story, HP. :D
I didn't see the double twist (all a dream/no, pink sock) ending coming.

My man, you are one hell of a talented writer. Please, don't stop here! let's see more */m action!

excellent,Prince!! You had me "literally" on the edge of my seat with anticipation!! Keep writing!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back