• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did I miis this one?: Tickling on FNX in Boston

ButchyBoy

Storm and Birdsy have a Howard Stern-like show on WFNX-FM in Boston. The recently started something called "Fetish Friday". I missed it the day it aired else I would have alerted everyone here, but on 8/24 they had a tickling show!! You can see pics and download video clips (they are in zip format) at http://stormandbirdsy.com In a nut shell, a stripper in a teddy was handcuffed to a chair, and her thighs were tickled with a feather-duster, then one of the show's assistants had his pants off and two more strippers tickled his privates and stuck feathers in his ass; finally same two strippers had a tickle fight. If I know ahead of time plans for a another tickle fetish show, I will let everyone know.

This sounds like another "made-up" incident. First of all, how is someone in Riverside, CA getting a radio station in Boston? Secondly, I can't think of a radio show in a major city that would feature strippers sticking feathers into some guy's ass. Ever hear of the FCC? There is something called Broadcast Standards and Practices, and I doubt that something like this would pass muster. The fact that the link to the show's "website" is inactive also indicates that this is probably bullshit. :cool:

link

God do I hate it when someone post some good tickling nobody seen and then the link does not work. Geesh. Hopefully this is true and he post a link that actually works because this sounds like it is worth seeing, for sure.

My link doesn't work either and there is no such web site.
SuperT-- another red herring. Good Call.

FCC or not, the pictures and clips are real.

Nice find and I'm surprised about the feathers in the ass.
What's a mental case but hey.. the gals got tickled!

DK

Download clip #2 only for the girl tickling

If you go to this site, Tickle #1 is the guy getting his
butt tickled. No thanks.

Tickle#2 is one gal on top of the blonde tickling her ribs.
She seems real ticklish, she's not tickled anywhere else.

Tickle#3 is just the blonde saying the radio show rules. No tickling.

Just info for those that wanted it.

Peace,
DK

Sorry about my goof-up with the website and much thanks to those who have set it right :D :D :D
Now to answer a few other questions: How can someone in CA hear a station in Boston. It's called "live streaming audio" and if you never use RealPlayer and Windows Media on the net, you're missing out on a lot.....and the FCC?.....as long as you chose your words right, and no one files a lot of complaints, you can do just about anything.

So here are the need-to-know links carfully typed out so I know they work:

Storm and Birdsey are on M-F 3pm eastern/Noon Pacific at:
http://www.broadcast.com/radio/alternative/wfnx

The show's homepage is:
http://www.stormandbirdsey.com

Every happy now? :D :D :D
Butchy-Boy

Coulda been longer, but nice! DK, thanks for the heads-up on the content.

Butchy Boy-- Good clip. I'm glad we got that resolved.
DarkK-- Thanks for the info on clip 2. My computer is slow as shit, and if I'd have spent 10 minutes waiting for a download of some guy's butt I'd have been pretty pissed.

I stand corrected; however, I'm still quite amazed that this went out over the public airwaves. :cool:

I like that clip #2. The blond girl looked yummy. Too bad they couldn't have restrained her. It's a nice sight for mainstream.. :D

Butchy Boy, don't let anybody get you down, it's a great find and thank you very much! I really like both girls-they're actually hotter than the tickle girls that Howard had on a few years ago. I wish there had been a clip of that brunette getting it because after watching the rm clips I realized she's alot prettier than she photographed (and that's a great one of the guy holding her hands above her head with the other one carefully adminstering it to her ribs!) I even took the hideous clip of the beastly man just so I could hear her intone "tickle tickle" devilishly! She also did a great job of tickling the blonde!

I didn't think that what I saw was anything remotely more shocking than the stuff Howard Stern has been regularly broadcasting for over 25 years and like Butchy Boy initially said, these guys are Stern rip-offs (as there are so many these days!. I'd say down with all these mediocore imposters and a pox on their unoriginality, except for the fact and existence of material like this!!!!). Butchy Boy, thanks again!

doubt and faith

WallStreet--my man. You know I have to comment here (it's a God-given assignment). This has to be a lesson to ALL of us, not to be overly skeptical about tickling reports. A bit skeptical--definitely, but let's give people the benefit of the doubt. In these days of "miracles and wonders" (Paul Simon) a lot of strange things are possible....

dig dug dog

(laughing) Wallstreet

No problem bro, I know how it use to be with my slow computer and modem and I use to go nuts spending 10-20 minutes on a worthless clip.
I would have been pissed too after waiting for a download to see some guys get feather's stuffed in his butt! lol

Nice find again Butchy Boy!

Peace,
DK

Great find, Butchy Boy. Silly question, though... Since this is a radio program, is it broadcast on cable or anything, like Howard Stern is? Just wondering.

Nope. Just on FM and the Internet. They have only been together for a few months now.

They must have taken it off the site because it's not there now, and there is no listing for that date.

Either that or I'm an idiot. Honestly, these days it could be either.

I've waited 5 years to have that cleared up... :rolleyes:

Die old threads... die! :whip:

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back