• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you win?

I tried it too. it's quite funny actually. Maybe you're supposed to use different combinations, or maybe it's no winner at all. it's just there for fantasy purposes. anyway, who is the pretty lady? does anyone know?

yeah

Yeah but I believe I read somewhere how to win... but I can't remember and yep the woman is... GORGEOUS!

I found it very easy to win to be honest ^^x You just have to switch between two places, going back and forth. I won by chosing feet, thighs, feet, thighs, etc. Got a .rm file as a prize too!

Yeah yeah, I know, 'tis a tad simple once you figure it out. This is much better though (end of gratuitous plug)

As for who she is, I sadly have no idea, though I'll have a dig and see if I can find anything.

Easy!

Just clicking on "Head & Arms" every time seems to work. The reward file that you get seems to be selected randomly from a small selection, but once you get to the link I suppose that you could always just change the file reference number in the URL in order to collect them all.

Hey BOF, the link you gave doesn't work, and Battousai, what is te video about? I cant seem to open it. Help!

Never mind. I see it now. It's a girl tied up sitting on the floor getting tickled with feet, on her feet by a woman in fishnet stockings.

Winning isn't everything...

Darth Vegeta said:
I played this game... but I never seem capable of winning. How can one win?

Personally, I try to get HER to win as many times as possible before I win! ;) :devil: :D

Thank you, thank you, ladies and germs...

...you're a terrific audience! I'll be performing live here until thursday! Good night everybody! And don't forget to tip your waitress!

That's a very old joke sir, give it a good home for christmas.

Royght, guvnah!

P'raps oy'll stuff 'er in yer stockin' this year with the usual lump o'coal...:p

Well, it'd fit nicely on the infinitely long shelf with the rest of the ancient gags that make up my comedic repertoire, but what about all those people who have to suffer with this new brand of so called humour and it's fascination with bodily functions? Surely they would be more worthy recipients of such a gift?

Ah yes, such a noble fellow...

...Always thinking of others, you are. :rolleyes: Perhaps, as there's so many of the aforementioned lot, we could toss it through a fan so as to divide it equally amonst such worthies? We could have BigJim do it... I hear he's quite the tosser! :D

“anyone worth having win is worth cheating for.” WC Fields. (ok, so I changed it a little bit... :) )

Hmm, Dan mate, any chance you could cover my side of the jokes for a bit, I need to head out and buy a copy of "Cheating to win those that are worth it" and I don't think my local store stocks it... :D Besides how can I possibly hope to keep pace with such a rapier wit as yourself good sir?

Oh, and just for the record, if the git that created a member account on my server with the charming e-mail address of Imnotgivingyouthatinformation@gof*ckyourself, only without the star is reading this: You're welcome. I don't mind providing a service, and in this case files, working my backside off to get something a little different working for this usually upstanding community only to get such a quaint response. So original, so urbane, so witty, so pointless. If you don't want to give your address then don't join, or at least show a little respect for those that give up their time and resources purely to provide you with entertainment. Stuff like this makes me wonder why I bother :Grrr:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back