• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Turnabout)..is fair play (F/F, M/F, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
I really hate writing myself into a corner… Part 4 of this series that started with the two Damned.. stories and continued in Turnabout.... If you haven’t read any of them yet I suggest at least reading Turnabout as this follows straight on. As always, feedback, comments, criticism etc are welcome, and I hope you enjoy it.

About an hour later the bedroom door opened and I stepped quietly through into the corridor, glancing back to take another look at Sarah’s body, covered now by the duvet as she slept, a vision in the dim light filtering through the curtains. A smile came easily as I saw her turn and adjust at my presence, or lack of it. Always nice to know you’re missed after all. We’d certainly made enough noise working out the tensions of the day for Tracy to have heard enough to keep her on the edge of the precipice we’d left her hanging on earlier. Of course she wasn’t to know that only one of us had actually been granted release, as I always found my mind sharper and more aware when I was still anticipating that release than after it. Moving as silently as I could I slipped to the open door of the living room, glanced in and stopped dead.

Tracy was indeed still where we left her, naked and strapped down to the x-frame in the middle of the room but I’d never seen anyone so desperate for contact as she was at that moment. Despite the straps that held her securely in place she was writhing against the wood, hands clenching and relaxing as she reached up to find something, anything to free herself with. Her muscles rippled as she sought any weakness in her bonds, eyes and mouth wide open as she hovered in her very own erotic purgatory, trapped between heaven and hell, totally dependant on some outside influence to move on. For a moment I considered granting her the release her body so obviously craved, but something told me that deep down, she wouldn’t thank me for that act, not yet anyway. Tracy was the sort to always push her limits, always question her boundaries and I knew somehow she wasn’t yet at her breaking point.

Moving into the room I sat down beside her and placed my hands in hers. Instantly her hands grasped me tightly as she turned towards me with a sound that was part groan, part gasp, part growl. I slowly slid a leg over her thighs, letting the woollen dressing gown fall open as my bare skin touched hers. She was panting by the time I’d settled my weight across her, eyes locked onto my already-hard member with an intensity that both worried and thrilled me. Again I considered granting her relief, though for very different reasons now as I wondered what it would be like to slip inside her when she was this focused. I wavered for a moment, and then slid up her body to sit astride her hips, leaning down with her hands still grasping mine to kiss her. She met my lips with a hunger like none I’d ever known, and for a long time we stayed like that until finally air became an overriding priority and I pulled reluctantly away, both of us gasping to fill our lungs.

I tried to move away from this dazzlingly tempting vision of desperation, only to find her still gripping my hands tightly. Her eyes locked with mine and the pleading there was enough to take my breath away as effectively as her lips had done. I composed myself and slipped into the safety of my mask, bringing the personality I’d adopted around me like a cloak, raising an eyebrow with a small, knowing smile. Her only response was to grip harder and I lowered my head once more, this time aiming for her neck and shoulder. As soon as my lips made contact with that sweet skin I started lapping and nibbling, sending shockwaves through her system as her body reacted to the ticklish touch. She thrashed her head from side to side but with my cheek absorbing the impact she wasn’t going to shake me off that easily. Undaunted I moved down to the edge of her collarbone and worked my way along, assaulting her with my mouth as best I could. I made it about halfway before a shudder passed through her and her hands sprang open to release me.

Standing I walked down to her waist and reached down, probing her wetness for the cord connecting the stim-balls that still lurked within her. With one quick tug I pulled them out of her, the sensation causing her to arch her back with such force that the entire frame jumped off the ground and it was only my legs that braced it from falling over. She howled with need as she saw me straighten and I grinned down at her, placing the balls in her right hand, a deliberate attempt to use her own mind against her, as she contemplated what may have been if she hadn’t held me.

“Please…” she whispered, her jaw now clenched so tight I wondered if I’d hear her teeth grinding. It was the first word she’d spoken since I entered the room and I curled my legs under me as I sat by her shoulder, leaning over to whisper into her ear as I dialled my voice down as low as it would go.

“Please what?” I teased, feeling the complaint in my throat from being so far outside my natural range but ignoring it.

”Please…I…I need…”

“I know my love, I know. But I did explain what would happen to the both of you and I can’t go back on my word, you know that.”

”But…” She was close to tears now and I realised she did indeed need something, though I thought she might not realise what exactly it was she needed.

“Shh, shhh, it’s okay.” I murmured, bringing my voice up again, dropping the mask as I tried to reassure her she was still safe, still amongst friends not strangers, my hand brushing sweat-soaked hair away from her face.

“Steve…” It came as a gasp, and I wondered for a moment just how far the woman I knew had been buried under what we’d created.

“I’m here, look, look at me. Come on, come back to me…” I held her for a long moment, letting her break the contact first, waiting until she blinked and turned away, the nod so small a casual observer would have missed it completely. I waited a few more seconds before dropping back into character.

“I will however give you a way out. Tonight, at some point, I will give you a single chance for redemption, a task to complete. Or maybe I should say survive. Manage that and we’ll see what can be done.”

She didn’t say anything, just looked up at me and nodded once, slowly, deliberately, some of her old confidence back in her face and I reached over to kiss her once more, a gentle touch now, her passion once more under control as she rallied her strength, focused on what I’d just promised her. A way out and more importantly a chance to earn that freedom rather than simply being handed it.

I undid the straps holding her in place and lifted her body gently in my arms, moving her to the sofa and covering her body with the sheet that had previously hidden the frame and Sybian from view. Almost instantly she was asleep, and I settled into a padded chair to let both women get a brief rest before the evening. Reaching over I pulled a notepad out of my kit bag and started to jot down the day for future retelling, looking forward to the reaction from both women when they read it.

What seemed like minutes later, though a quick glance at the clock showed almost two hours had past, I heard a rumbling in the driveway that was clearly audible even through the double-glazing. Getting to my feet and slipping on a t-shirt and jeans I stepped to the front door and walked out to organise payment for my next surprise. Wandering back in I woke Sarah and told her what to wear for the evening and to help Tracy shower and dress, reminding her not, under any circumstances, to allow her friend the release she craved. Not that I though that would be a problem now, Tracy’s own pride would probably prevent her from even trying but it wouldn’t hurt to be vigilant.

Even with Sarah’s help it took Tracy over an hour to get ready, but the results were well worth it. A tight white shirt and short black skirt highlighted her gorgeous figure perfectly, her hair falling loose around her shoulders and a simple red lipstick the only decoration on her face. She really was a vision, an angel fallen to earth, yet was almost outdone by the devil standing next to her. Sarah was dressed head to foot in black, leather trousers so tight I’d have sworn she needed to sew herself into them. A see-through black lace top with a spider web design, long gloves that rose past her elbows to mid bicep and a black collar snug around her throat. Her blond hair was thrown backwards in a tight ponytail that lent just the right amount of severity to her image. The only splash of colour was a blood red corset pulled tight over the lace top, giving a tantalising glimpse of what lay beneath while never revealing any specifics. I was dressed far more simply, black jeans, shirt and shoes, a waistcoat mirroring Sarah’s corset in colour, not drawing the eye but somehow capturing it if it landed there. A quick glance and we headed out of the flat, the girls a step in front of me as I wanted to gauge their reaction.

There, in the middle of the driveway, was a black Honda NSX, gleaming in the streetlamps and far more suited to the occasion than my normal transport. I opened the door and indicated Tracy should get in first. She soon found out why as Sarah slid in on top of her, shuffling round until she was comfortably settled on her friends lap, the lack of rear seats not proving to be any real disadvantage. I slipped into the driver seat and turned the key, luxuriating in the bark from the V6 behind us. Pulling out onto the main road I pointed the car north and started to concentrate on the traffic, not wanting to dent a £60,000 supercar, even if it was only on loan for the evening.

We hadn’t gone more than a mile when I heard giggling next to me. Glancing over I saw Sarah’s fingers tucked firmly under Tracy’s armpits, letting the vibrations of the car move her fingertips over her friend’s now ultra-sensitive skin. With such an incentive I couldn’t resist and floored the accelerator, taking the car up to the top of the rev range and sending Tracy into a fit of the giggles that mingled with the glorious wail of the engine and for one long moment it seemed as if the car itself was doing the tickling, and from the sound of it, it was loving it.

The trip took maybe half an hour, the rise and fall of the car’s revs matched by the stream of giggles from the passenger seat. Finally we pulled up outside the nightclub, the bouncers checking my ticket before letting us slip into the reserved parking bay, and the reaction from those waiting to enter the club was incredible. There were a few stares at the car but they were nothing compared to the open-mouthed astonishment that greeted Sarah as she stepped out and swung gracefully onto my arm. That reaction was doubled a moment later as Tracy followed her and wrapped herself around my other side. Trying to maintain an air of detached interest I walked forward, as if having two devastating beauties accompanying me on an evening out was an everyday occurrence and we stepped inside the club.

The interior was, surprisingly, rather up market, with black leather sofas and chairs spread through the spacious single room, a well stocked bar taking up the entirety of the right wall, a large dance floor taking up the middle of the room with a stage against the back wall. Something veiled in shadow lurked at the far left, tucked against the wall and whatever it was had a fairly constant stream of patrons passing by and crowding around. Everyone was decked out in various combinations of rock music fashion and gothic dress, with a smattering of BDSM related costumes here and there in the masses. The place was maybe three quarters full and there had to be a few hundred people inside at the least. Whoever had set the music up had gone for a very heavy play list and the sounds of St Anger welcomed us as we placed our order at the bar before moving to a reserved corner booth.

Wood panels rose up around the half-circle sofa blocking the view into the booth from anywhere other than the straight-ahead position, providing privacy without isolating the occupants from the rest of the club. A low table, polished to an almost mirror finish, lay in front of the sofa and we carefully placed our drinks down as we watched the activity out on the dance floor. I’d ended up in between the two women and wondered what the scene looked like to someone glancing into the booth. I had a mental image of a real-life version of the cartoon ‘devil and angel’ discussion, with the devil whispering sweet nothings in my ear on one side, the angel trying to convince me to take the path of good in the other and couldn’t help smiling at the thought, especially as I already knew where my loyalties lay that night.

The music changed and the opening bars to Closer drifted over the club, the dance floor immediately filling in response. Sarah turned and grinned, sliding halfway into my lap as her hands sought out Tracy’s body, Sarah’s lips meeting mine as I lowered my head to hers. She paused for a long moment and I felt her groan into my mouth as my hands found her hips and flicked gently over her waist. Her mouth tweaked up against mine as she grinned, then she moved on, ending up sitting in Tracy’s lap, her legs wrapped around her friend’s as her hands wandered over every inch of that crisp white shirt, leaving Tracy moaning once more. In a single smooth move Sarah stood gracefully, pulling Tracy up with her and the two moved onto the dance floor. I watched fascinated as Sarah played with her friend both physically and mentally, her skilled fingers shifting effortlessly from erotic tease to tickling dervish and back, never falling into a pattern, never giving Tracy a chance to anticipate what was coming and certainly never bringing her too close to her release. That was, after all, the single instruction I’d given her, “play as you will but make her cum and you’ll be screaming for forgiveness by nights end”.

The song surged on into another Nine Inch Nails track, then another and still another, all slow, pounding, sensuous songs that seemed to energise and inspire Sarah as she came up with ever more inventive ways to torment her victim. As a member of the bar staff passed with a tray full of drinks I saw Sarah’s hand shoot out and snag something from one of the glasses and despite myself I was shocked at just how quickly and smoothly she managed it. A few seconds later I realised what exactly it was she’d taken as Tracy’s head went back and she squirmed, hands moving up to her neck before Sarah grabbed them and pulled her hands down onto her hips. Grinning Sarah guided her friend around until Tracy’s back was towards me and I saw the streak of darker white that seemed to trace her spine through the shirt, the small lump trapped just above her backside expanding as the ice slowly melted away.

When they returned to the booth Sarah was practically glowing, her mind and body fired beyond belief at the very public display she’d put on. Tracy on the other hand was trembling, her body once more finding itself touching its limits, though her eyes were still clear as they sought mine, reassuring me she hadn’t yet reached her mental limit as she had done earlier. I gave both women a few minutes to cool down and, when I was pretty sure they were looking elsewhere, signalled one of the club owners to start the next part of the evening’s entertainment.

Continued...

The music faded away, the lights dimming several bouncers moved to the back of the club and started pushing the object that had received so much attention into the middle of the now empty dance floor. Once it was in position a spotlight shone down, and a collective gasp rose from the assembled masses. There, practically gleaming in the light, was a medieval rack set at a slight angle from the floor, the only modern touch a set of padded cuffs attached to the ropes top and bottom. A second spotlight was turned on, illuminating an empty space in front of the rack, and a hushed air of expectation settled over the room. There was a muffled whimper from my right and I turned to look at Tracy who was staring transfixed at the device, eyes wide as she realised what was about to happen. Her head was shaking ever so slightly from side to side, and in her eyes I saw something I never thought I would: fear. I leant over to whisper to her, dropping out of character again as I did so.

“I promised you a chance, well here it is my love. Survive ten minutes, that’s all, just ten minutes and you can escape your fate. You don’t have to do this, say the word and we’ll leave right now. Of course you know what’ll happen for the rest of the weekend if you do.”

She looked up at me then, visibly trembling as she replied: “What…what do I have to do?”

“As I said survive ten minutes of tickle torture without breaking, without crying uncle, and you win.”

“That’s all?”

“That’s all.”

“And…and who’s going to tickle me?”

“Everyone.” I replied, trying to suppress my grin, confident now that she was going to do this as a little of her normal confidence started to edge back into her voice. She paused for a long moment, trying to grasp what she’d just been told, then took a single long breath and stood up, stepping forward into the spotlight and sliding her shoes off as she did so. I’d expected her to be slightly tentative, but again I was surprised as she strode into view with a confidence I knew she didn’t, couldn’t feel. Standing there, the focus of everyone’s attention, she radiated defiance, turning slowly in a complete circle, both showing off her incredible figure and casting her challenge to every single person that was watching. I glanced around and saw the vast majority of the patrons staring mesmerised at this vision, both men and women subconsciously twitching their fingers as they thought about tormenting this cocky slave. It was a masterful performance, the perfect victim for a room full of tickle fans, a woman who was actively challenging them to break her, an attitude that practically begged to be torn down and I found myself wondering if she wasn’t pushing her luck a little.

Tracy stepped forward, practically caressing the rack before sliding into position, her feet resting on a raised, angled board at the bottom of the rack, her arms down by her sides as she took another look at the crowd. Then, ever so slowly, she raised her arms over her head and slipped her wrists into the restraints, holding her arms in place while waiting for the bouncers to secure her. That took a little longer than it should have done as they were as spell bound as the rest of us, and it took them a moment to realise this was their cue. Once they’d secured both her hands and feet in position Tracy upped the stakes again by doing the most sensual restraint checking I’d ever seen, a slow writhe side to side that hit the libido like a steel bar and left more than one man in the crowd gasping for air as if she’d just laid her lips on their ‘best friend’.

Sarah glanced over at me and I nodded, giving her permission to start her own part in the proceedings. Again, her orders were simple, but direct: “Don’t let anything happen to her, and if she breaks let her go immediately.” Walking over to the side of the rack, lit only be the edge of the spotlight which lent her a dangerous air that was perfectly matched to her outfit, she started to turn the crank wheel at the top of the rack. Whoever had built the machine had really paid attention to the little details, and a sharp crack rang out with every turn of the wheel, making some of those that had become a little too enthralled by the performance jump in their seats. As the wheel turned and the ropes started to pull Tracy’s body out tight, she kept up her crowd teasing act, wriggling and writhing in ever smaller movements as her freedom was reduced turn by turn until finally she was stretched taut, every curve, bump and ticklish spot open and accessible to anyone that wished to exploit them. Sarah slipped a blindfold over Tracy’s eyes and, before pulling back, laid a gentle kiss on her lips and a brief tickle on her ribs. Somewhere in the darkness the music kicked back into life and the dance floor once again filled. This time though there was a purpose to everyone’s movements that had been missing previously.

As the first bars of Evanescence’s Whisper rang out I made a mental note to thank the owner of the club for agreeing to lay on this particular fetish night for me, and for his musical taste. Amy Lee’s soaring voice was the perfect compliment to the motion on the dance floor as the first group of ticklers approached what had now effectively become an altar with a willing sacrifice available to all. Two men, three women, all five of them clearly captivated by the sight that lay before them, and as they reached out for her helpless body I couldn’t help but wonder what was going through Tracy’s mind.

Catch me as i fall
say you're here and it's all over now

The first touch against her skin clearly surprised her, the music effectively masking any hint of where people might be, and she jerked away as best she could in her bondage.

Speaking to the atmosphere
No one's here and i fall into myself

Clearly emboldened by this reaction all five of them dove in, the women taking position either side of the rack, hands dancing in Tracy’s armpits, two of the men underneath them with hands fluttering around her thighs and knees, the other man in front of her as he targeted her ribs and stomach.

This truth drives me
Into madness

For a moment I thought she might actually be able to hold out, her head shaking so fast her hair blurred as it swung, lips clenched together, hands clenched tightly enough to make me concerned she may break the skin.

I know i can stop the pain
If i will it all away

But there was no way she could stand this sort of punishment for long and within seconds a shudder passed through her, her back arched as best it could and a tidal wave of laughter erupted from her, loud enough to be heard above the pounding of the music.

Don't turn away
(don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(though they're screaming your name)

As soon as she tried to move I saw realisation dawn of just how vulnerable she was in this position. The ropes allowed virtually no play at all, and she was virtually immobile. Again I saw her eyes open wide in fear as she saw more people move to join the group already tormenting her helpless body

Don't close your eyes
(god knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(never sleep never die)

Two more women joined the group, crouching down and sliding their fingers around and under her soles, supporting some of her weight themselves as they sought out the best possible locations to rest their long nails.

I'm frightened by what I see
but somehow I know

As the women dug in Tracy went ballistic, mouth hanging open as her body heaved for air, all movement stilled as all her energy focused on getting air into her lungs as she tried desperately to ignore the lightning tracing paths through her body with every fresh touch.

That there's much more to come
Immobilized by my fear

Another group moved over, and the original ticklers moved away, seemingly content to allow someone else to take over. This group were all women, and all but one of the six went to Tracy’s sides, shuffling round as they tried to find room to both stand and tickle.

And soon to be
Blinded by tears

The sixth stepped in front of Tracy and, when she was sure that whatever part of the poor woman was still living in reality was focused on her, raised her hands and waved her long, tapered, blood red fingernails just in front of Tracy’s face before resting them on the collar of her shirt and starting to slowly run them down Tracy’s body.

I can stop the pain
If I will it all away

Tracy’s eyes were fixed on those nails, and even from my vantage point I could hear her pleading with this woman not to do what she obviously had in mind. The nails passed gently over her breasts, down to the centre of her stomach. They fanned out and with a grin as evil as I’ve ever seen, this woman dug in to Tracy’s sides with a speed and ferocity I’d never imagined existed.

Don't turn away
(don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(though they're screaming your name)

The howl that was ripped from her body was almost enough for me to intervene, and I was halfway out of my seat when I saw Tracy look straight at me and, with her eyes locked on mine, managed to regain enough control to shake her head at me and mouth a single ‘no’ before dropping back into whatever hell she was currently inhabiting.

Don't close your eyes
(god knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(never sleep never die)

I hung back, amazed at the strength she’d displayed, though concerned about the intelligence of her decision. Suddenly her laughter shifted up at least an octave and I saw the woman in front of her slip a finger through the gap between shirt buttons and dip that long nail into Tracy’s belly button.

fallen angels at my feet
whispered voices at my ear

At the same time the other women doubled their own efforts, fingers flying over flesh, stocking, skirt and shirt, all of them determined it seemed to drive her completely out of her mind. There was an ominous creak from the rope at the top of the rack and to the astonishment of those watching the crank actually moved a notch down, something that should have been impossible.

death before my eyes
lying next to me i fear

Yet more people crowded around, and Tracy seemed to disappear beneath a sea of humanity, only her head still visible as everyone seemed to want to inflict their own ticklish punishment to this seemingly oh so arrogant victim who’d delivered herself to them so neatly.

she beckons me
shall i give in

It became an almost animalistic scene, the clubs patrons practically falling over themselves to find an extra inch of flesh that didn’t have a finger pressed against it. Yet despite their desperation it remained almost civil, people on the inside of the scrum being moved steadily outwards as those on the outside forced their way in.

upon my end shall i begin
forsaking all i've fallen for
i rise to meet my end

Watching this scene I felt the music fade away, my attention narrowing until only the rack, it’s gorgeous occupant and the mass of people in front of her filled my vision. Tracy was staring blankly off into space, but her previous cry was still echoing in my mind and I resolved to follow her wish as best I could. Her mouth hung open, only the smallest twitch of her head giving any indication she was still on the same planet as her tormentors, her hands gripping the top of the rack hard enough to turn the knuckles white. I saw Sarah worm her way into the middle of the crowd, dropping to her knees as she did so to, the better, I presumed, to attack her friend’s waist and hips. Suddenly Tracy convulsed and let out a scream that echoed through the room, every muscle straining as the stimulation overwhelmed her, the enormous amount of sexual frustration that had built in her body coming to a devastating peak as her orgasm almost broke her in two.

The crowd instantly moved back, they all knew the rules about where and how they could touch this beauty and one look at my face convinced all of them they didn’t want to be the one accused of breaking those rules. They swept aside like the parting of the red sea as I strode forward, and the sight they revealed to me left me fighting not to laugh as the perfect opportunity to fulfil my promise to Tracy without going back on my earlier deal with both women presented itself.

There, framed by the curious crowd, was the rack and its occupant who even now was still trapped in the throes of her climax. In between her thighs was Sarah, her head angled upwards, her mouth latched over her friend’s satin-covered clit as she fought to pull back and away from the death grip Tracy’s thighs had on her skull. After satisfying myself that this was really only an uncomfortable position for her rather than a dangerous one, I waited patiently for Tracy to relax her body and free her friend. It took almost a minute, and when she finally did Sarah pulled away quickly, turning still on her knees to find me towering over her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” she started, almost babbling the words. I cut her off with an anger that I really didn’t feel but needed for appearances sake.

”Quiet! I told you what would happen if you made such a mistake.” I grabbed her roughly under the arms and jerked her to her feet.

“I treated you like an equal and this is your response?” A gesture to the rack and Sarah started fumbling with the ropes to free her friend, a task made harder with the shaking in her fingers.

“Well, if politeness doesn’t work, and if respect means nothing to you, we’ll just have to try some other way.” The last rope fell away and Tracy stood slowly, legs shaking as she tried to catch a breath. I slipped an arm around her and took her weight, helping her towards the door, Sarah walking behind us with her head bowed, eyes locked on the floor. We swept out of the door and headed towards the car, while from behind us a wave of applause filtered out from the depths of the club into the night sky.

Continued...

The drive back was done in silence, the tension thick enough to be almost visible. The instant the front door to the flat shut behind us I wrapped a hand around Sarah’s waist and lifted her bodily into the air, throwing her over my shoulder as I marched towards the bedroom. Throwing her none too gently onto the bed on her back I got both hands under her and flipped her over, one knee planted between her shoulder blades to hold her down, my hands pulling at the cord that held the corset closed, unthreading it from top to bottom until it simply slid out from under her squirming body.

I glanced up and nodded at Tracy, directing her to Sarah’s waist as I pulled her top up to a point just below her breasts. Tracy rapidly undid the belt that hugged Sarah’s hips and a few seconds later she was naked from the waist down. A quick tug and a rapid lift and fall of my knee had her top up and over her head, the lace wrapped around her wrists. A few extra twists and a quick knot had her hands secure behind her back, a moments more work had her ankles lashed together with the cord from the corset and the belt threaded between the two to complete a tight hogtie that brought her hands and feet almost to the point of touching as she lay face down on the bed.

Moving off her now trapped body I let Tracy take my place, her thighs draped over her friends back and ass to help hold her steady, fingers poised over those exposed soles. Tracy looked up at me with a fire and passion in her eyes that made me tremble, and I nodded permission for her to go ahead. She didn’t waste time or words on a slow build up either, fingers flying over Sarah’s soles as if her life depended on it, no doubt remembering the torments she herself had been put through so recently by the person now trapped beneath her fingertips.

To her credit Sarah tried to hold on, burying her face into the pillow as she trembled with the effort of holding her laughter in. But even under normal circumstances I suspect she couldn’t have managed that trick, and with a very motivated Tracy scratching and scraping at her soles she had no chance. Her laughter when it came was almost musical, dancing around the room as her head came up, her back arching as she tried to wriggle her way up the bed and away from those devilish fingers. Satisfied that Sarah wasn’t going anywhere, and that it would take a little while to really start to break down her defences I headed for the bathroom, leaving both doors open as I stepped under the almost-scalding water, needing to take the edge of my own anger, to get to a point where I could use it rather than the other way round. My mind whirled as I came up with a suitable punishment for her, seemingly endless possibilities marching past my eyes. Suddenly, in one crystal-clear moment of revelation I knew exactly what to do, exactly what penalty would fit this particular crime and I relaxed back under the shower, the water streaming over tired muscles as the sweet laughter of my waiting victim rose over me, relaxing my spirit as the water did my body.

I was just about to enter the bedroom when I heard Sarah shriek before dissolving into hysterics. Swinging round the door I saw Tracy bent over her friend’s captive feet, her mouth eagerly sucking away as she worked her into a ticklish frenzy. Tracy looked up from her meal and grinned, opening her mouth and running that skilled tongue over full lips while gazing significantly at my waist. I followed her gaze and realised I hadn’t finished tying the robe closed before Sarah had shrieked and my member was standing proud, and getting prouder by the instant as Tracy gazed at me. Grinning I lent over and brushed her hair back, felt her lift her head slightly in anticipation. I rested the very tip against her lips and waited. Only a few seconds later Tracy bobbed her head forward and down, taking me down to the hilt. It was an incredible sensation, but one that I felt needed something extra to be complete.

“Wait.” I said, stepping back slightly to pull clear of that hungry mouth. “There’s something that needs to be done first.” Tracy looked at me, clearly not realising where I was going with this. Reaching down I scooped Sarah into my arms, no easy task with her body still locked in the hogtie, and carried her into the living room. Placing her gently on the floor I untied her bonds and turned her over, picked her up and slid her body onto the x-frame. She knew better than to try and fight and stretched her arms out above her head, feet finding the ends of the boards without being told. Her wrists I strapped down immediately, though I left the other straps loose for now. I whispered an instruction to Tracy and she disappeared into the bedroom for a moment. I waited until she returned and then pulled the stim-balls that had been so effective on both women earlier that day from my kit bag. Sarah was so wet already I didn’t need to worry about lubricating the small plastic globes and they slid in easily. Reaching out I waited for Tracy to press the item I’d sent her for into my hand. A quick movement later and Sarah was no longer naked, a pair of white silk panties covering her womanhood, much to her disappointment. A moment later and the straps were in place around her ankles, rendering escape impossible though she had more freedom than Tracy had experienced.

Grinning I dipped into the bag again, pulling out a couple of items I’d retrieved from the girls own toy chest a few minutes earlier. Sliding the black latex glove over my right hand I gazed down upon my victim, waited for the shock of recognition to hit. As soon as it did, as soon as her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth to protest I leant down and slipped a small ball gag into her mouth, following it with a blindfold that effectively left her only with her sense of touch and her hearing, both of which I intended to use.

“Can you hear me?” I whispered, lips close enough to tickle her with my breath. “Nod if you can hear me.” The nod was so quick as to be almost comical.

“You know why you’re here, in this position, in this time and in this place?” Another nod, though slower, more reluctant than the first.

“Then you accept that you need to be punished for what you have done?” This time there was a long pause before the nod.

“Good, then that may make this easier for you. You recognise this glove of course, after all it’s one of yours.” I paused, remembering the last time I’d seen the glove, and what it had been used for. “Well, I think it only fair that you experience what you inflict on others.” I placed a large red capsule in the gloved hand and ran it gently over her body.

“You know what that is, don’t you?” She shuddered as the soft plastic touched her right nipple, yes she did indeed know what this was, and what it would do to her. I stood and beckoned Tracy to kneel in front of me, her hand reaching out and cupping my balls as she did so. “You will get some warning though my love to prepare for it, more than you gave me I believe. Unlike the two of you, I’ve yet to find my own release today, and I intend to rectify that right now. When I do find that release, I suspect my reaction will be quite a powerful one. Certainly it will be enough to break this capsule and, well, you can guess where its contents will end up.”

As Sarah moaned and shook her head, searching for anyway to gain a last minute reprieve from the hell I’d just condemned her to, Tracy decided she waited long enough and sent her tongue dancing along my length. She brought everything she knew, every trick she’d ever mastered to the task and within a handful of minutes I could feel my body tense, her fingers working my swollen balls as her mouth clamped around my shaft. Any thought I may have had about holding back was quickly proved hopelessly optimistic as she started to hum, her tongue sliding along me as she looked straight into my eyes. It was more, far more, than I could stand and I exploded, muscles convulsing as I did, my throat feeling as if it had been stripped raw as I groaned, grunted and screamed my desire, my pleasure. There was the faintest of cracks from my hand and with my last remaining self-control I scattered the contents of the capsule as best I could over Sarah, covering her from neck to knees.

It took maybe a minute for me to come down, and I almost forgot myself and caressed Tracy’s bare skin with my gloved hand. Just in time I remembered and pulled away, carefully pulling the glove inside out before setting it down well away from anywhere we were likely to be. After all, itching powder is such an irritant if it gets in the eyes… Even in such a short time, it was already taking effect on the unfortunate Sarah, and she was starting to shift in her bonds, trying to relieve the maddening tingle that seemed to cover her skin. The girls had used the same powder on me only a few days ago and had nearly driven me out of my mind in the process. I don’t know where they got the stuff, but it built from a gentle irritation to an itch bad enough to make you wish you could scrape your skin off, before settling down again into a constant tingle that felt like a small, rough feather being dragged over your body. I’d spared Sarah the worst of that sensation by covering her most sensitive area before applying the powder, a favour they hadn’t shown me. In fact they’d positively delighted in brushing the stuff around my stomach and down onto and around my crotch, making me beg for mercy, for release, for something to stop the sensations that ripped through my body.

Yes, I’d spared her that sensation, but in the process had actually given her something far worse. With her bondage allowing her a fair degree of freedom, she was going to move around as she struggled to control her reaction. With the stim balls firmly in place that was going to drive her insane with the same never-ending stimulation as she’d experienced briefly in the morning and that her friend had been tormented with for far longer.

Reaching behind the sofa I found the same silk sheet I’d used earlier and draped it over the cushions, made one final check of Sarah’s bonds and stretched out. Tracy didn’t need any encouragement to join me and we snuggled together, enjoying the feel of flesh on flesh as Sarah’s cries, turned into little more than muffled squeaks by the gag, rose around us.

WOW...I want to be part of BOFH666's version of NEST:wow: :wow: :wow:

Back to the story...NICELY done...however something I noticed...
as you the lee you are tortured with tickling, beyond limit...when you tickle the girls you seem....umm nice, nooo merciful. Interesting, I don't know if this is on purpose but it says something about your male stories charater.

Oh, and great use of a song!!!
I loved the way you matched versus with the tickling.

I am fighting what has become known as the Matrix effect here, in other words, don't chuck all your really cool bits into the first act and then think "Oh shiiiiiii...." when you need to do parts two and three.

The serious answer: After a quick think there's three reasons for this. 1) It gives me somewhere to take the plot. 2) The guy's based almost totally on what my reaction would be in that situation (read into that what you will). 3) I hate, with a passion, any bit of narrative that doesn't at least try and give or suggest a reason and logic to a given action. In this case, getting as close to these two women over several days as was shown (and hinted) in earlier parts I didn't think it flowed properly to have the guy go from total submission to full-on sadist in the space of a few hours sleep. Hopefully this way the escalation makes some sense, and possibly more importantly would (if this were not a work of fiction of course) play on the minds of the girls as well. It is far better in my experience to let someone believe they deserve what is being done to them as they will tend to accept the act itself faster and allow you to progress to your real objective that much faster.

And I'm being real dumb tonight, but NEST? All I can think of for that if Nuclear Emergency Search Team, which I presume isn't quite right?

I didn't want to assume you were the main charater but it seemed like you meant it that way.

And now that you did "explain" it, I get what you mean about going from total-sub to dom.

I also agree with the "Matrix" effect...

As far as your NEST coment goes ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!
*wipes tears out of eyes*

Ummm, this link should explain things for you:
http://www.mindspring.com/~maxspeer/nest.html

read the testimonies...
I have been to most of the NEST's.
NEST = The North East(USA) Society of Ticklephiles

Ah, that makes more sense. Now how much does a flight from London to Philly cost these days? I may seriously have to look at getting there, it'd be great to meet some of the people from these boards and, umm, actually I think I'll keep the next thought to myself as it's the equivalent of a supervillan proclaiming "I am Invincible!" about two seconds before being hit by a nuke or ten.

Of course in anyone in the UK would be interested in feathering our own NEST (yes, you may groan in pain at the pun) I'd be happy to volunteer to help sort it out, if one doesn't already exist of course.

Actually BOFH666, you should chat with BigJim also from the UK...or check out the "gatherings" section here.
I believe BigJim has had a gathering or will be soon in London.

However, it would be great to have you over to Philly/US.
NEST's usually happen around the beginning of May.
And we have had quite a few people from the UK come over for NEST's in the past.

Very well

Very well. Perhaps now a conclusion? A FF/M and FM/F story? Where two fall in love... preferably Sarah?

That is completely true, what a brilliant idea.
Let the anticipation build slowly over time
during these stories in the series about you,
sarah and tracy. Then when they least expect
it the main character becomes quite a tickling
saddist. lol :) This was erotic and funny,
hot and sexy. Again you did an amazing job
on this story. I am addicted to your stories
enjoy reading them very much. I will have to
remember that when I write my love stories
and some stories assoc. w tickle torture
and tickle tease lol;) what ya think?
Think my bf would like it.

Can't wait to read more of your
sensual tickle stories, have you
ever thought of another torture
besides devices/stocks? Maybe
something just as tickling tortusome
but without the firm bondage. Maybe
like a unexpected scene in story
where person is in bondage but
not hard core..bondage. like silk
scarves and light stuff like that..
that way it also gives more romantic
sense and a tantalizing sense as well;)
just a thought, keep up the great work

like instead of tickle devices, might
be interesting to use food-tease tantalize
maybe more taunting sexual description talk..
make the tickling that much hotter. hope I have
helped. Love to hear your response, hope to hear
from ya soon BOHF666.
Your biggest fan,
ticklebunny:D :) :p ;) :rolleyes: :devil:
:bunny:

I would love to see you incorporate a sensual
love story with some tickling in it-setting of
either a big large whirlpool tub or maybe
in a indoor pool in a hotel bridal suite.
Love to see this happen-wedding night.
4 yearloving courtship-finally the wedding
night arrives..the newly wed husband and wife
want to completely and slowly seduce and ravish
each other. It is their first night intimately
as lovers, cause they vowed to stay virgins til
they got married. They are nervous about wedding night.

I would love to see a hot erotic sweet love
scene with plenty of steam, suspense,w little
bit of romantic tickle bondage-but not major
saddist if that is ok. Also would like
romance, and eroticism. I would be
interested to see....how you build the
anticipation real slow..put the magic
in the story as only you can do.
Oh yeah also tender beautiful sexual
and sweet verbal praise and descriptions
would be awesome! I have a great weakness
for vivid descriptions.

Love to see fresh fruit incorporated also,
soft candlelight, sexy mood setting music,
and just something incredibly HOT story
only you could truly create. Love to see
the woman take control for bit..so sweet.

That would be excellent, you think you
can manage sometime to write a story
like this? If you could, be a great
treat for me to read. I would love it.
Thanks. :)let me know what ya think.

ticklebunny 2

;) :D :) :p :bunny:

oh yeah...would like to see the
hot tub scene lead into the bedroom
scene, whoever gets in tickle bondage
their hands tied to the bed w silk
scarfs not just tickled but massaged
also would be fab! :) love massages
love hugs, love tickling touches,
that would be awesome if tantalizing
sense of touch is taunted also..
eventually leading to paradise..slowly
as the story unravels. oh w electric
throbbing toothbrush be great/chopsticks
maybe work nice also. I know whatever you
write for it will be sensational. Hope
you will when you find time. Thanks
Happy thanksgiving

Thanks ticklebunny 2:bunny:

:yowzer:

Now what on earth do I say to this (and the comments on the other parts of this story)? "Thank you" seems poor and inadequate.

Wow lass, that's...I really don't know what to say, other than I think you just made my year :D

Hey, I’m always open to requests, and I really like the sound of this one. One thing I don't think I'm very good at is dialogue (there's a whole theory behind that though but it's way too boring to get into here) as it always seems to come off a little too...British I guess. Still, nothing like a challenge, so consider it a work in progress. Heck, after feedback like that how could I do otherwise? It'll probably take a few days though, currently working under a nearly impossible deadline, so that's got me booked up to the weekend, then catch up on sleep and try and get both this request and the last part of the Dammed / Turnabout series finished.

Now normally I wouldn't do this, but if you're after some other similar stuff may I suggest this , this (links to the back story should be at the top of the post), and maybe this. Bit of a mix of styles in that little lot so hopefully there should be something you like.

Oh and as for "I will have to
remember that when I write my love stories
and some stories assoc. w tickle torture
and tickle tease lol what ya think?
Think my bf would like it. " I think you have one very lucky bloke there and I hope he appreciates it ;)

Thank You So Much!!

First I would like to say a great big THANKS!!:)
for reading my post that I replied. It means alot.
Usually I have not had many respond to my post or
comments on this forum. The reason I have not been
on this forum alot before is because not many
answered my posts or seemed to want to give me a
chance on this forum. I am glad that you took the
spare time to reply.

Yes I would love for you to write that beautiful
sensual love story I requested-amazing wedding
night..assoc. tickling, light tickling bondage
w silk scarfs, incorporating the ravishing of
the senses..seduction of love and the moment
Hot tub in a lovely bridal hotel suite then
lead up into the bedroom..awww love rose petals
on the bed too that would be neat..but again
you are quite the descriptive artist in stories
so I know you will do an amazing job on the
vivid sensory details and plot..on your own;):)

I totally understand whenever you get the chance
and spare time that would be fine. I think you
are wrong though, I think you don't give yourself
enough credit-I think from the sounds of it that
you express yourself excellent. You totally impress
me with your incredible stories and seems like you
have a great personality. Doesn't matter if you are
British you are very talented..don't let anyone tell
ya different.

Thanks for saying it is a work in progress, can't wait
to see what develops in story, also feel free to add
whatever you think is interesting and neat in the story
that would be great. You don't have to write dialogue
if you don't want to. I only meant maybe little bit
(verbal praise)between the 2 main characters..sensual
description teasing) is all I meant. Oh and it can be
adult if you want the story to be. I am 22 and I can
handle it lol ;):) (don't worry takes alot to offend me
I don't get offended or repulsed easy.) I do want to
wait til marriage before intimate relations but I am
human. I am not a saint lol just a normal person with
feelings and desires. Reason I want to wait, I want
my husband to be my best friend and my first and
last lover-in my life.

I sorta want the story to symbolize and portray this
special moment that will happen someday in the future

So you see..I believe you have a special gift for writing
I want to see what kind of story you can create.

I know it is a lot on a plate, I apologize.
Whatever u decide to write is appreciated
cause it will be encouraging. Thanks BOFH666

Your True Fan,:);)@};-

Ticklebunny :bunny:

You're very welcome lass, way I look at it is if you're going to take the time to write such an ego boosting, flattering and downright day-making post then the absolute least I can do is make sure to reply. That said, and I say this entirely of my own free will and not to secure the release of my pet rock that Dave2112 is holding to ensure my co-operation, may I suggest giving this forum another chance? Hand on heart I don't think I've ever found a nicer place to post, hang out and generally waffle anywhere else on the net.

Believe me, it'll be no trouble at all to write this for you, in fact spent most of my 'work' day yesterday churning the idea over and think I've got the bulk of it worked out, the rest as usual will get done as I'm writing it. About halfway through the last part of this series (the beginning and end are written, now I've just gotta write the tickling bits ;) ) so with a bit of luck should be able to get going on yours by the end of the weekend. I'll make sure to give you a shout when it's done.

For the record, detail is good when requesting stories. I've had a request (not from anyone on this forum I hasten to add) for someone to, and I quote, "get tickled on the underground". And they wondered why they got something that didn't perfectly match what they had in their head. Oy.

Oh, and just one thing I've got to say to your other half. After reading "Reason I want to wait, I want
my husband to be my best friend and my first and
last lover-in my life." I think the only appropriate response is Lucky, Lucky Ba*tard :D Quick, someone get her into a cloning vat!

Awwwww..Thanks

Awwwww...thanks for the sweet things that you said
that really made my day today. I think it was awesome
and sweet of you to say "get me in a cloning vat quick."
:)I have never heard anyone said that they would like to
clone all my great qualities and wonderful personality.
Definitely brightens my day and boosts my confidence up
quite a bit. So Thank you. ;):)

I am happy to hear that my feedback also made your day.
It was geared to do that, I think you are neat and I
hope we can become pals on this forum. You have some
awesome insights and seem to have a "deep" soul just
like I do. That is rare to find in others. I think
you, and my guy would hit it off as friends. You both
are sweeties and you both very friendly. So Thanks..
I think I will give TMF another try. Hey who knows
keep your eyes peeled cause after this quarter lets
out...I might maybe try to post another story on TMF.
(thought you might want to know, just click on my
name ticklebunny and go to search..you will see responses
I have wrote before...2 stories I once wrote while ago
(Tantalizing Snuggles part 1 and Tantalizing Snuggles
Part 2-if you find these stories, love if you find time
please check them out. I think you might really enjoy
the stories..you can see how I create stories.:)

I miss ya and hope to hear from ya again soon. Have
a wonderful day..thanks for your positive support.
Can't wait to read the rest of the series..question
what part comes next after Turnabout Fair Play..I
read part 4 and the other part that continued that.
Not sure what next part to read to continue the story.
Thanks much appreciated. can't wait soon to read the
awesome story (request) that you generate. Don't worry
definitely I will give you feedback. (oh nothing big
nothing to fret but please don't refer to my guy as
a b*stard..I love my man very much and I do not
want him to be talked about referred to as negative.
I know you did not mean any harm. Plus he does not
like that word either. Sorry for bringing it up hope
you are not mad. I apologize) Thanks talk to ya later
bye for now my friend BOHF666 Be thinking of ya.

Your TMF pal and huge fan :) ;)

ticklebunny :bunny:

BOHF666

I am really surprised that someone has not snatched you
up yet. You are a real sweetheart. I know someday some
very lucky woman is going to come into your life and
you will be her treasure. Don't discourage just keep
your eyes and ears open, your open and ready..because
you never know when love will strike. I totally did
not expect it, when I met my guy. I met him on campus
from a mutual classmate friend at lunch. Before we
knew we became the bestest friends..friends for 5 months
then July 13th we became a couple. Soon January 13 will
be a complete year and a half that we are a couple
and beginning of January..will be 2 years that we have
been best friends. I am so happy I did not push him
away. I am happy that I got to know him that we are together.

I know that someday you will find your true happiness
too. I hope she is as kind, sweet, and awesome as you are.
oh yeah-go ahead and finish the Turnabout series and conclusion.
then when you have time go ahead and start the request story.
thanks.

Miss ya talk later
;) :D ya like my tickle icon lol;)

First allow me to apologise for the B-thing, my internal censor doesn't work too well before the first caffeine of the day hits the ol' bloodstream. No offence intended, more an expression of burning jealousy, but in a good way. Actually, replace jealousy with envy there, yeah, that's better. *grin*.

Hey, if we're going to meddle in areas that man was not meant to tread and create life itself (umm, remember cloning technology is likely to be created by geeks therefore the failure to realise we can already create life, and in a far more fun and interesting way than cloning, albeit without all the groovy lights and stuff) may as well clone the best :D

Oddly enough, about four down from the top on the mental list of things to do was to see what your 47 other posts were on here and see if there was any writing involved. Besides it'll make a welcome distraction from the mountain o' work sitting on the desk.

*Reads second post*

Oh...oh my. Umm, heh, ahh, ummmm yeah. What? Oh, right, sentences, I can do that. Umm, thanks lass, don’t quite know what to say other than "aw shucks" and try not to grin like an idiot.

And I have plans for your tickle icon my dear... mwahahahaha .. ha .... haha .... ha ....hem. Don't you just hate it when no-one else laughs with you? ;)

What ya up to...

So what do you have planned for my tickle icon?
Hmmmm? Just wondering must be something really neat.
I love my tickle icon,so cute. Thanks again for
replying back to me. Oh and thanks for the apology
I appreciate it. I know what ya mean I got to have
my caffeine fix too right in the morning or I am
dead to the world also lol. It is ok to feel burning
envy..yet I think soon some woman will realize what
a catch you are..maybe she might be into tickling too.
Wouldn't that be awesome?:)

Really don't know quite what to say..about cloning the
best..meaning me. I am alright and a fun gal but still
I am not perfect. I am just me.:) Probably wonder what
some of my hobbies are: love to sing karaoke,create
love stories, love to read romance novels and inspirational,
and spending time w my guy. Love to country line dance and
just dance in general. my other nick name is dancingdiva ;):)
I can't wait til new years to go dancing!!:)

What are some of your hobbies besides (tickling is obvious) lol.
Love to hear what ya like to do. Glad that you want to read
Tantalizing Snuggles Part 1 and Tantalizing Snuggles Part 2.
I know you will enjoy them probably. I started reading My
Immortal, oh my gosh it is excellent. Love sensory description
you said you don't know how to do dialogue, the thoughts you
express silently w main character is awesome. I can tell ya
I already love My Immortal, can't wait to finish reading it.

Oh let me know what you thought about those 2 stories I wrote
when you get a chance to read them. Thanks appreciate it.
(like to talk, some call me "loquacious" talkative..but can't
help it, hope you don't mind) Have an awesome day. I also
too greedily love feedback..feedback is totally encouraged
and welcomed. (I love specific feedback too, if you like
constructive positive criticism is ok too, that way you
can tell me how I can improve my 2 stories. Thanks:)
deal is you got to tell me some stuff you liked too in the mix.;)

Well go ahead and grin bigtime cause you have earned
it and totally deserve it my friend.;)

ciao my dearest friend BOFH666

:couch: :bowing: :dogpile: :blaugh:

I wanted to let you know I found where my first story
is..Tantalizing Snuggles Part 1 is on first page of
posted stories. Click on ticklebunny and then go
down to button search. You will find all my posts
including my two stories. So Tantalizing Snuggles
Part 1 will be on pg 1 of posted stories-today.
Tantalizing Snuggles Part 2 is on page 2 of posted
stories. Hope you enjoy the stories, bye for now

Ah, but I have an excuse for being a total caffeine addict, four years as a computer science student which has resulted in a chemical plant instead of a heart and the ability to use the phrase "Too much blood in the caffeine stream" in serious conversation ;) Oh the stories I could tell...

Hobbies, umm, that'd be stuff I do in my spare time, right? See, your trick questions can't fool me :D. Writing as much as I can, as often as I can (not just tickle fic, but everything I can think of) in an attempt to get good enough to maybe have something published one day. Cars (boring I know, but I think it's built in at a genetic level when you learn to drive in Wales). Paintball and, for preference, airsoft’s (like paintball but with much better guns, small plastic pellets instead of paintballs which are far cheaper and hurt less when you get hit and overall it offers far more chance for plain evvvvvil tactics). Singing, when I absolutely have no way out of it. Actually, that's an odd one, I don't do it too often, but have done a couple of gigs with a pub band that my mates put together when their lead singer has come down with the lurgi. Both times I've blown my voice out totally, the last time because I only got there with an hour or so to go before show time and had to perform their set list. Fine, except it's designed for two people to sing and bounces from Evanescence to Metallica and on to Queen. Managed it, but oh was my throat not happy with me for that one. Then there's the karaoke thing at this years Christmas party which thankfully I've gotten out of by being elsewhere.

What else, umm, bike riding, though not for a while now as I got nerfed off by a passing car and it's taken a while for the holes to close up (plus the bike's got slick tyres on, great in summer, not so good on frozen tarmac in winter). The usual computer stuff (games and other geeky pursuits) and looking after mates. Yes, I know the last one's not technically a hobby, but in terms of time spent on that particular activity it's either a hobby or I've got to register as an official support service.

On the writing side, one thing I try very hard to avoid is repeating myself. So if you wander round the stuff I've got posted here and on my site (see the link in sig) there's everything from sci-fi space battles to quick 'n' dirty tickle tales, and the occasional chunk of Really Weird Stuff that sometimes works, and sometimes don't. Way I look at it is if I'm writing something and thinking "I'm bored" it's not good enough to publish and it'll get torn down and re-done or in some cases, the best ideas put aside for future reference and the story junked. Figure it's about 50/50 right now between what I've made available and what's sitting in reject folders on my hard drive.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back