• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HSN tickling

nmilke

TMF Poster
I've noticed that there's a lot of posts for HSN, but I never saw this one. I was flipping through the channels one day, a long time ago, and they had a product called the Footlog. The hosts(both female) were using it, and were panning back and forth between them. As for the tickling part, they had testimonials from actual users, and one good looking woman mentioned all her foot problems, then said, and I quote: "I can't do much about it, because I have sensitive, somewhat ticklish feet." I almost died. After the testimonials, the hosts started talking about how it doesn't tickle and such. Went on for about 5 minutes, and they also showed the testimonials about 5 times. I unfortunately do not have a clip, and hopefully, they will show this item again.

omg

do u know which host it was. if not describe what the host looked like. how long ago was this. i gotta know who it was

I don't know her name, I'm not a big watcher of HSN, but I do know she had shoulder length brown hair. I couldn't tell how tall she was, but she did have beautiful feet :) This happened about 5 years ago. Sorry I can't give you any more info, but I hope this helps.

Thanks Nmilke-I love hearing about scenes that would otherwise slip through the cracks! Some scenes are destined only to be a memory (and be reported only then to be approximated in all of the rest of us' minds!)....I remember two amazing commercials years ago that just were one-offs, never to be seen again. The first was a commercial for the Young and the Restless. While some cheesy music plays, the commercial follows a really pretty brunette on her wedding day, all the while she keeps watching the Young and Restless (cue intercutting scenes from the Young and the Restless for 20 seconds or so)...cut back to her wedding day,close up shot she's sitting on the edge of the bed, in her wedding dress, while behind her is her new husband tickling her ribs and she's trying to get away and giggling(for a good few seconds) and then nudges him to stop while she goes back to watching-you guessed it-the Young and the Restless! I saw this once while getting ready for school and the next day I actually played hooky and tried to catch it....watching bad tv ALL DAY....to no avail. Never saw it again. I still have nightmares about it!(lol!)

Second commercial was even more amazing...one of the all time sexiest mainstream clips I ever saw (and I believe there are some here who have seen it as well). It was for a jeans commercial. It was in video-y black and white (if memory serves me right), a pseudo-messy NYC apartment, ceiling fan-a-whirrin', hunky guy in wife beater t-shirt and jeans slumped on the couch, possibly with a beer by his side, looking straight ahead like he's watching TV (couch potato).
Behind him, screaming at him, is a COMPLETELY hot model type blonde, perfect body, big pouty lips, I think her hair was pulled back, wearing jeans and a t shirt. It keeps cutting back to her at the window, nagging and screaming at him about what a slob and a loser he is, dumping his laundry and possessions out the window, being a TOTAL bitch and then cutting back to a close up of his face, totally passive, grunting here and there. This goes on the whole commercial.

Finally she marches right up to him, screaming something like "So, do you have anything to say?"...pause...all of a sudden, he yanks her down across his lap and buries his hands in her tummy and sides and TOTALLY savagely tickles her eliciting from her the most gorgeous, helpless giggles you ever heard, while her legs are kicking like crazy, but she's totally trapped...it was defintely the real thing! Cue the jeans logo, end of commercial, fading out on him tickling the shit out of her. Real man/woman stuff!!!!

Anybody ever see this commercial (or better yet, oh please, tell me you have it!!!)? Is my memory exaggerating this clip? I saw it twice! The second time I was playing Monopoly and it was my turn!!! And I sat there, turned around towards the TV, transfixed at the screen while everyone kept yelling at me to go!!!

I definitely remember that second commercial. The first time I saw it, I was eating dinner with the family, and I nearly choked on my food. Very very hot scene. It was a jeans commercial, I think for Levis, but not too sure. The first commercial sounds really good, too bad I missed it....

oops

i tried to get a direct link to her page but it didn't work i think the one you are thinking about is shannon smith, try her page. all of the hosts are on there. i'd like to know who it was.

Nmilke..I remember that second commerical too. That girl was begging for it. Sadly I don't have a clip for it. They need to do more commericals like that..

Sorry Tommytickler, I couldn't say who it was. All I remember is that she had long brown hair. I'll post if I have any more info.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back