• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: my second tickling session with Mistress Kassandra

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
(Please do not read this true story if adults-only content upsets you.)

Thursday, October 30th, I visited New York City's Hidden Chamber for my second tickling session with Mistress Kassandra. http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com

None other than the hostess Rebecca (the full name of the place is Rebecca's Hidden Chamber) greeted me. She was accommodating, even finding an extra lamp for the "red room" I had booked. I don't like it too dark.

When I scheduled the two o'clock appointment, I had e-mailed Mistress Kassandra a fantasy script involving her starting the session in a nurse outfit. But as Kassandra entered the room, I realized two things:

1. She wasn't wearing the nurse outfit. (Later I would learn there was an e-mail problem, which prevented Mistress Kassandra from seeing my script until after the session.)

2. The sight of this beauty in the black thong and bra she WAS wearing . . . well, who needs a script?:evilha:

Mistress Kassandra hugged me hello. We chatted for maybe a minute or two. Then, giving me her best let's-play look, she said, "Why don't I undress you?"

Leading me to the red room love seat, Kassandra sat on my lap.
:couch: She smiled at me, pulled my left leg up and removed my shoe, tickling my stocking foot. I started tickling Kassandra's bare midsection.

A great tickle fight ensued as the coquette Kassandra continued removing my clothes and we moved to the bondage bed. After lots of laughter and teasing, she had stripped me down to just a thong. Since Kassandra had come in wearing far fewer garments than me, it was relatively easy for me to make things even when I removed her shoes and bra.:devil2:

"I have a surprise for you," Mistress Kassandra said, showing me her new fur-lined cuffs. "I bought these just for tickling. They're much easier to use than the usual ropes."

Kassandra bound me to the bed in the X position on my back with her new cuffs. She then tickled me all over my body, at one point dragging her long black hair across my stomach and chest.

"Now I have another surprise for you," Mistress Kassandra said, smiling. She stepped outside for just a moment, returning with two other Hidden Chamber mistresses :shock: to help her tickle me!

But the surprises did not stop. Mistress Kassandra handed out plastic guitar picks that fit on fingertips, like press-on nails. She and the other two mistresses played a tickling guitar concert on my nearly nude, restrained body.

I guess it was my body's defense mechanism, because despite three women tickling me at will, my ticklishness disappeared. When Kassandra and I wrestle-tickled, I was probably an 8 on the ticklish 10 scale. By time the three ladies worked me, I was around a 2.
:idunno:

But Mistress Kassandra quickly got the action going again as the two others left the room, freeing me so I could cuff her to the bed.

If you have read Milagros's postings on Mistress Kassandra or my recent first "true story" with her, she is as ticklish as advertised. If I ever found out Kassandra was faking her ticklishness, I would feel like a 4-year old :cry1: who's just been told there's no such thing as Santa Claus.

I had Kassandra on her stomach, ankles bound together and fastened to the footboard, arms cuffed to the posts, a "Y" position. Well, a "Y" with the nicest rear end you ever saw.:upsidedow There's a mirror by the bondage bed headboard, so Kassandra and I could still make eye contact as I tickled her.

As Mistress Kassandra laughed and squirmed from my tickles, I heard a soft knock at the door. It was Lana, one of the mistresses from before returning to help me tickle Kassandra! http://mistresslananyc.tripod.com/

Now Mistress Kassandra was truly in a ticklish situation, with Lana and me tickling her hot, helpless body, which was nude except for her thong.:woot: We got a couple of "mercy" safe word pleas from Kassandra before we were through!

Of course, I had to see if lovely Lana was ticklish. As she tickled Kassandra, I walked behind Lana and poked her sides, getting an elbows-in reaction with a ticklish "ooh."
She turned to me, smiling.

A moment later I was at Kassandra's feet while Lana worked her upper body. I reached forward and tickled Lana's right side. This time Kassandra saw me do it. In an almost jealous :disgust: voice, Kassandra said something like, "Hey, you're supposed to be tickling me, not her!"

After a couple more minutes, Lana left and I had Kassandra on her back, bound to the bondage bed in an X position. Admiring this comely woman who was wearing just a thong, :wub: I wondered if it hurt when she fell out of Heaven.

As I tickled Mistress Kassandra, this embodiment of perfect pulchritude, time moved into fast-forward. Suddenly the knock at the door came, and it wasn't another mistress to help me tickle Kassandra. Rather, it was the Hidden Chamber's version of the two-minute warning.

I freed Kassandra, who returned the favor by removing my thong. I had her sit on my lower legs as I rested on my back. She played with my feet, lightly tickling and caressing as I finished. Between the feel of her touch and the sight of her nearly nude physique so close to me, it did not take long.:devil:

I cleaned up and we got dressed. Mistress Kassandra had noticed a book I'd brought with me to read while waiting. It turned out she knew of it (NICKEL AND DIMED, which is about low-wage jobs) the same way I had: N.P.R. (National Public Radio).

Imagine that. This warm, lovely, ticklish knockout was a fellow progressive! :wavingguy

The first time (July '03) we tickled, I thought Mistress Kassandra was wonderful. Now, after our second tickling session, I KNOW she is wonderful. :redheart: She was thoughtful enough to buy those special cuffs and guitar finger-tip picks. On top of that, Kassandra brought her two friends in to tickle with us. And then I learn she's intelligent, a woman I'd want to get to know, looks and ticklishness aside.

I had just spent $260 between the Hidden Chamber fee and Mistress Kassandra's tip. Yet I felt as though I owed Kassandra after everything she did that session. As a song by Paul Simon says, "I can't get used to something so right.":Kiss2:

Bravo, Em Es!:D I'm so glad to hear the details about your second session with Kassandra. :devil:

Very erotic! You're a lucky man EM!

Sounds like you had a great deal of fun!

Say bro, did I read this right? Were you wearing stockings?
She smiled at me, pulled my left leg up and removed my shoe, tickling my stocking foot.
Just wondering if you wore them simply for their tickling value, or if this is what you mean by being a "progressive"?

Love it!

I love these Mistress Kassandra true stories! THANKS!

:D [COLOR=00F484] I enjoyed that story![/COLOR] :D

The meaning of "stocking feet"

Thanks for the compliments, folks.

Sole Seeker, by "stocking feet" I meant I was wearing socks. I don't know if that's the correct term. But my parents used to say you were in your stocking feet if you were wearing socks without shoes.

So much for today's semantics lesson for ticklers.

Thanks for the clarification, EM. I am familiar with this use of the word.

You da man!

That ain't all, Sole Seeker

Sole Seeker, not only are you familiar with the term "stocking feet," you seem to know all about feet and stockings, with that image by your name!

P.S.

I was still high from my session with Mistress Kassandra when I wrote about it, so I forgot to mention one detail:

Prior to the tickling session, Kassandra and I had exchanged a few e-mails. I had told her I was going through a tense time. So when Kassandra entered the red room that afternoon, after the hug hello she immediately walked behind me and massaged my shoulders to work off some of the tension. :)

Mistress Kassandra understands that you have to make people feel as though you care about them if you are going to earn their loyalty.

Sometimes I believe that Mistress Kassandra is an angel from heaven. I know that Mistress Zara is. :D

You have to be there

Milagros, to someone who does not know Mistress Kassandra, our words of praise may sound like typical guys over-reacting to a beautiful woman. But those fortunate enough to spend time with Kassandra would know we are not exaggerating - she really does affect you.

Gotta give credit where it's due

I just found out something else. Through e-mail correspondence, Mistress Kassandra informed me she tipped Mistress Lana with her own money for coming in to tickle with us!:wow: Isn't that incredible?

If you're a man who's paid for play (massage parlors, etc.), then you know how the women who work at those places hit you up for money left and right. :disgust: But Mistress Kassandra has not even dropped a hint about a tip - and even paid out of her own pocket so I could have extra pleasure in our tickling session.

I would like to see Mistress Kassandra for the rest of my life. Of course, I know there will be a day when I call the Hidden Chamber and learn she has moved on. I just hope that's many years from now.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back