• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turnabout...The End (MF/F, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
And so to the final part of this series. Thanks to all those that have read and replied with such kind words, hopefully this won't disapoint as a conclusion to something that's been great fun to write. Oh, and the previous part is here

The dawn light filtered through the curtains, pulling me reluctantly from my sleep. I twitched slightly to the side as I tried to shift away from the growing brightness and felt the soft, warm form snuggle closer alongside me. Sliding an arm almost instinctively around her shoulders I let me eyes drift open, enjoying as always the sight of Tracy’s naked body next to mine, wondering for a long moment what I’d done in a previous life to have deserved the past week. That thought prompted me to raise my head, looking down at the x-frame in the centre of the room and its unfortunate victim.

Sarah was, not to put too fine a point on it, a mess. She lay still against the wood, her bonds still in place despite her frantic tugging during the night. Her body gleamed with her exertions, hear matted to her head, eyes staring into space as she accepted the ticklish stimulation being visited upon her by the powder. The additional stimulation from the balls tucked inside her pussy had her in an obviously aroused state, her body practically screaming to be touched as she suffered through her lonely torment.

Sliding my way gently out of Tracy’s embrace I moved soundlessly to sit by Sarah’s shoulders, looking straight down into her eyes. The look I got back shocked me to my core, I’d never seen such an intense, pleading, lusting stare from anyone before, hadn’t even realised it was possible. The effect on my body and heart was instant and I reached down to remove her bonds, able to think only of taking her right here and now. As my fingertips touched the restraints though memories of what she’d put me through the previous week flooded my mind once more and I paused, letting my hands linger over the straps before pulling back, an evil grin plucking at the corners of my mouth as I returned her gaze. No, this wouldn’t end here and now, the game wasn’t over yet and I would be damned if I’d let her ‘win’ so easily.

Moving back to the sofa I leant down and nuzzled Tracy awake, the gentle kisses on her neck leaving her squirming from a combination of pleasure and the gentle tickling of lips on skin. Blinking she looked around, getting her bearings after waking somewhere she wasn’t expecting. Her eyes fell on the bound form of her friend and I saw the familiar spark of mischief flare. Throwing the silk sheet aside she moved to the foot of the frame, hands reaching hungrily for Sarah’s soles, any remaining tiredness quickly forgotten with such a tempting prize to hand.

Reluctantly I laid my own hand on top of hers, holding her fingers barely an inch from Sarah’s toes, the changes in the air caused by Tracy’s wiggling fingertips enough to make Sarah wriggle and flex her captive feet in their bonds in an attempt to…what, I wonder. Escape or feel the human contact she had to be craving by now. Not that it mattered, while she’d receive that contact it would be at a time, place and manner of my choosing, not hers. Moving quickly I undid the restraints and eased Sarah upright, leaving her sitting on the edge of the frame, legs stretched out in front of her as she worked the stiffness from her limbs. Between us we guided her into the bathroom and I turned the shower on, a gentle stream of warmth to quicken her relaxation.

“Stand still.” I ordered once Sarah was standing under the spray of water and I passed Tracy a sponge and flannel as we got to work. It took almost half an hour of effort to clean Sarah properly, making sure that any traces of the powder that had driven her insane the night before was washed away from her skin. The problem wasn’t the task itself, but the fact we had to keep stopping every few minutes to let her calm down, our combined touch pushing her ever closer to her release even when that touch wasn’t in an area that would normally be considered erotic.

Finally we leant back, both kneeling at her feet, Tracy behind and myself in front and looked up at Sarah’s face. Once more I felt my breath stolen as I gazed at this vision, this perfect beauty that even now was trembling with the effort of holding back her climax, knowing that one more touch was all she truly needed and that such a touch would be denied to her until I deemed she’d earned it. Her hands hung at her sides, clenching and unclenching rapidly as she tried to contain her reaction and I glanced around the room, a quick look for something suitable for my, and her, immediate needs.

I found what I needed just within grasping range. Hanging on the back of the door was a long white cotton robe with a matching belt that I promptly pulled out. With a single quick motion I got to my feet and pulled Sarah’s hands upwards, wrapping the cotton strip around her right wrist, tying it off, passing the rest of the belt over the shower rail and securing it to her left wrist. It wouldn’t support her weight of course, but all I really wanted right now was to make sure she didn’t give in to temptation and provide that last vital motion herself.

A few quick tugs was all she needed to realise that despite the movement the cotton allowed her the knots were going to hold her securely where I’d tied her. Surprisingly there wasn’t so much as a creak from the rail itself and I figured it’d hold unless she was really determined to break free, and even then I suspected Sarah’s own stubbornness would resist such a move. She watched me with a look that was equal parts passion and fear as I leant in, kissing her once, slowly, softly, holding myself back slightly to keep my body away from hers yet close enough she could feel the heat of my skin against her. A gentle splash from Sarah’s feet made me glance down and I saw Tracy placing her own lips to her friend’s right foot, her hair gathered over one shoulder to ensure only her lips made contact.

We moved almost as one, Tracy working upwards as I moved down, kissing every inch of Sarah’s trembling body, leaving her gasping in frustration as we teased her, the water still cascading over our bodies and leaving a gentle cloud of steam rolling in the air. As I reached her feet I slid my head back slightly, moving my chin up to rest the day’s worth of stubble against her skin. Tracy felt her friend twitch and looked down, the grin that spread over her face enough to tell me she had the idea. I saw her flip her hair over her shoulder, the end of that gorgeous mane reaching down to just below her breasts. She gathered one end in her hand, fluffing the strands out until she had what amounted to a brush clutched in her hand.

Thus armed we retraced our previous path, Tracy running her hair over Sarah’s now thrashing form as she struggled to reconcile the conflicting emotions that warred within her. Her movement made my own journey quite risky as all it would take was one knee in the wrong place at the wrong time and I’d be in trouble. Somehow though I managed to keep my chin and cheeks against her silky smooth skin as I travelled upwards, rubbing and nuzzling her flesh in all the places that I knew would bring her laughter to the surface.

By the time we finished our end-to-end tickle journey of the poor girl she was almost delirious with the sensory overload and I knew that at that moment breaking her would be almost trivial. But the day was still young and the torments of the previous week still burned fiercely in my mind. I gestured with one hand for Tracy to lie down between her friend’s legs, nudging them wider to allow her to slip between them. Grinning I knelt between Tracy’s feet, my own legs curled up under me to fit into the room I had available. I nudged her back slightly then pivoted on my knees and heard Sarah breathe in sharply as I did so. From her perspective it looked for one delicious moment as if I was rocking forward to kiss her throbbing core, to grant her release at last. Unfortunately for her I passed just underneath her body, dropping down to nuzzle Tracy’s womanhood instead, then bobbing back up. Time and again I repeated the process, occasionally letting the very top of my head brush against her as I bobbed down and on two occasions bestowing the ministrations I’d intended for Tracy on Sarah instead.

The result was impressive, with both women gasping for release, Tracy on the edge through my attentions, Sarah there because of the anticipation of them. Finally I ducked down one last time and latched my lips around Tracy’s nub, using everything I knew to pleasure her. Her thighs clamped around my head and I revelled in her grunts and screams as she shot over the edge, leaving her spent for now in a limp heap underneath me, her legs releasing me after what felt like an eternity.

Standing and, with a little difficulty, ignoring my own needs for the time being, I reached up and released Sarah from her bondage, only to pull her hands down to a point just above her ass and tie her wrists together once more, leaving her hands facing up backwards and unable to bend in the direction she needed to satisfy her craving. Gently I helped her step out of the shower, directing her to a spot at the far end of the room where I could watch her as I dried off. As I worked quickly to remove the remains of the water I realised with a mix of delight and worry that her gaze never left my body, the same look a starving man would give to a ten course banquet after three weeks in the desert. It was flattering of course, yet I couldn’t help wonder what was behind that gaze…

Not wanting to run the risk of an errant corner of towel touching her somewhere I didn’t want it to I led Sarah naked, still dripping wet, into the bedroom and threw a thick towel down on the floor. Taking the instruction without need of direction she stood on top of it and I picked up the hair dryer. Starting at the top of her head I directed the warm air all over her body, a wonderful caress, light and insubstantial yet at the same time highly soothing and more than slightly erotic. Yet again Sarah found herself moaning with pleasure and I found myself becoming a little addicted to the sound. Annoyed with myself I made sure she was dry then flicked the dryer over to blow cold air and directed the stream at her waiting body. She wriggled, giggling as her warmed skin reacted to the ghostly touch and she danced on the spot, her movements almost mesmerising as she fought to stay on the small cotton square of towel under her feet.

Turning the hair dryer off I took her in my arms and pulled her close for a moment, remembering the lessons I’d learnt the previous night with Tracy, making sure to give her this link back to reality, knowing the necessity of it now more than ever considering what I had in mind for her. She nuzzled into my neck and her hands twisted to brush her slender fingers along my arms as best she could given the circumstances. Reluctantly I pulled back, finding suddenly that I was having to fight the urge to simply throw her down on the bed and ravish her right there and then. Leaving her standing on the towel I dressed quickly in jeans, t-shirt and boots, pulling my long leather coat on over the top before sitting down behind her on the edge of the bed, staring at her as she fixed her gaze on the wall in front of her and waited for whatever was to come.

She stayed almost perfectly still, her posture and pose enough to show the defiance still left in her, and I wondered idly what knowing her next challenge would do to that defiance. Not that I had any intention of telling her, in this case the extra pressure applied by the lack of foreknowledge was far worse than allowing her mind to focus on a specific task. Her hands flexed unconsciously, not trying to free herself or satisfy a need that was now receding slightly to a dull ache rather than the unbearable longing so recently experienced, merely moving to relieve the tension of the moment. The door opened and Tracy walked in, her form now covered by a long white wool coat, blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Draped over her arm was a matching coat, though this one had a large fur ruff that started at the collar and wound it’s way down the front and out along the hem line. I stood from my perch and released Sarah’s hands from their restraints, stepping back to allow Tracy to move behind her and slip the coat first over one arm, then the other, letting Sarah’s body sink into the fur that lined the inside. Tracy knelt down in front of her friend and slipped a pair of black shoes over her feet, the three-inch heel enough to challenge her balance slightly but not enough to make walking difficult. The coat was slightly too large for her and fell almost to her ankles, concealing the fact she was still naked underneath perfectly. We moved to the door and stepped outside, Tracy in the lead, then Sarah as I brought up the rear.

The instant we got onto the main road Sarah realised exactly what I had in mind, and I saw her tremble as the thought shot through her. The wind was up, though the day was still warm, and it caught the edges of her coat, shifting it gently around her naked body, caressing her skin with a touch that was a maddening combination of silk and feather, enough to excite and tease at the same time and there was nothing she could do to avoid it as long as she was outside. The walk up to the park took a little longer than the previous day as Tracy set a slow, leisurely pace that prolonged Sarah’s ticklish situation as long as possible, the wind helped by the brief bursts of air as passing cars sped by. Finally we made it to the bottom of the hill and I scooped Sarah into my arms, wanting to break her spirit not her ankle, which was fairly likely if she tried to walk this hill in those shoes. She slipped an arm around my neck, but unlike the previous day there was no attempt at gratifying her own needs, this was purely for support as she gathered her strength for what was to come.

The clearing was as deserted as it had been the day before and with a single motion I slid Sarah from my arms onto the large tree trunk.

“Stand up” I commanded, loading my voice with all the power, all the control I could muster, watching as she climbed carefully to her feet on top of the huge log.

“Now stay there until I give you permission to move.” I said, moving to sit on the grass in front of her, Tracy walking to the edge of the clearing to keep an eye out for any uninvited guests that may happen upon us. The clearing faced west and there wasn’t anything between us and the horizon, leaving a strong, gusty wind blowing through the clearing. As it swirled it caught and lifted the edge of Sarah’s coat pulling a giggle from her lips, sweet music to my ears as I simply sat and watched. The wind picked up slightly and flicked the right side of the coat up, sending a shiver through her body as the fur rubbed up her thigh and revealing a tantalising glimpse to her audience. Gradually, oh so gradually, her laughter changed, shifting from giggles to something more urgent, more demanding as the fur rubbed up against her body, the collar of the coat playing with her neck and ears at the whim of the wind. Her eyes were open wide as she felt the touches against her flesh not only continue but increase, the truly random nature of the tickling leaving her confused and unable to anticipate where the next touch may come.

My attention was riveted on the seductive form in front of me, what had begun as a test of her willpower now a battle between the two of us to see who would break first, She was a vision made real, the tantalising glances of her bare flesh as the wind whipped the coat around her combining with her strength and determination to form an irresistible whole. I knew then as I watched that this was a battle I simply couldn’t win, the realisation leaving me with only one option, change the rules of the game.

I stood and walked to her, jumping up on top of the log to stand next to her, burying the desire to hold her in my arms deep down. Tracy saw the movement and walked over towards us, a strange look on her face that I couldn’t place. In one movement I scooped Sarah up into my arms and jumped lightly down to the ground, dropping to my knees as I did so. Letting her roll forwards from my grasp I followed her forward, timing my movements so that as she came to a stop on her back I slid a leg over her hips, holding her down. My hands dove under the flap of the coat, fingers seeking her ribs with an urgency that wasn’t entirely a conscious act. The instant I made contact Sarah howled with laughter, her head rocking back as she wriggled under me, her movements encouraging me on as Tracy arrived and knelt at her friend’s feet.

Continued

Glancing back I saw her pull Sarah’s shoes off and lie flat on her stomach, taking first one foot then the other into her mouth, running her wet tongue over sole and toe, diving in to lap at the sensitive skin between Sarah’s tongues. The reaction was immediate and powerful enough to almost shake me loose from my perch as Sarah tried to crawl out of her skin. The coat had rolled up as she hit the ground and I saw muscles tense as she tried to hold her bare legs still to avoid kicking her friend. Moving quickly I slipped off her hips, threading my legs around her and locking my ankles to hold her still, my thighs wrapped around her legs just above her knees, the extra restraint letting Tracy hold her still with her hands as she kept licking and kissing those helpless feet as if they were the finest meal in the world.

Even with the extra leverage I didn’t know how long we could hold her down and decided to give Sarah some incentive not to try and escape. My hands traced their way up her thighs, gentle tickles designed to excite as I moved up. I felt the heat of her long before I could touch her core and wondered how on earth she was still holding on to her sanity, let alone her self-control in this state. I crossed two fingers and slid them inside her, giving her an almost corkscrew motion to enjoy as my other hand tickled gently around her mound, feeling her spasm around me as she hovered on the very edge.

“Sarah, sweet Sarah, would you like release?” I asked, voice as low as I could send it now. She couldn’t reply, though she obviously tried her mouth simply hung open, any attempt at sound blocked by the silent laughter being forced from her lungs as Tracy worked her feet. Instead she simply nodded, a quick, desperate motion.

“Then you may, but only when I say you can. To do otherwise would be…unwise. Do you understand?” Again the quick jerk of the head, an almost comical nod but more telling as to her mental state than the finest soliloquy

I shifted slightly, sending my hand up to find her clit now, a light delicate touch that had her panting. “Sarah..” I said, speeding up my probing fingers, feeling her clench tightly around me.

“Sweet Sarah…” Faster and faster I moved now, Sarah practically vibrating underneath me as she fought to hold back the inevitable. I shifted slightly, bending almost in two to rest my head on her upper thigh, spreading the coat back from her body, leaving the fur caressing her breasts as I placed my lips bare inches from her clit, shifting my hand out of the way.

“You…” I breathed the word directly onto that sensitive knot of nerve endings, leaning down to kiss it once, tenderly, delicately. Sarah howled and I felt her body pulse around my fingers as her orgasm finally overtook her, her limbs thrashing uncontrollably as the passion and frustration overcame her. I tried my best to follow her movements, determined to make this the most intense experience I could. On and on it went, one crest fading just as she passed up and over the next, a cycle of pleasure that seemed to have no end. Finally, finally she started to calm down, lying almost comatose on the grass, eyes focused on the sky above, seemingly oblivious to anyone or anything else other than whatever thoughts were going across her mind. I moved up to lie next to her, pausing only to adjust the coat to preserve her dignity if anyone happened by. Oddly, Tracy didn’t join me but stayed where she was at her friend’s feet, gently stroking and kissing the tender flesh, seemingly content to let me handle the next step.

I placed my fingers, still soaked in her juices, to Sarah’s lips and waited. Dreamingly she opened her mouth and sucked them clean, seemingly enjoying the moment as she gazed at me with the same intensity that had made me so nervous earlier. “Thank you” she whispered.

“Thank me later, I never gave you permission.” I replied, putting as much venom as I could into the words, knowing that I couldn’t truly hide my real feelings from her this close and not caring. Coming to my feet I bent down and, with a little help from Tracy, pulled Sarah up into my arms once more, and started to head for home, the need for one final punishment now uppermost in all our minds though for different reasons. I looked down at the exhausted form in my arms and whispered softly to her “You really should have waited you know…”

We didn’t waste any time on the return trip, though my arms were aching by the time we made it back inside. Moving into the bedroom I threw Sarah onto the king-sized bed, careful to make sure she hit straight and didn’t simply bounce straight off again. Pausing only to kick off footwear we both dived onto the bed and started the most vicious tickle attack we could muster. Fingers only to start with, needing to take any remaining fight out of our victim as we worked over her body, hands vanishing inside the depths of the coat, hiding our actions from view as we tickled the hell out of Sarah, the aim simply to remove her ability to fight back, the perfect preparation for what was to come. Tiring of the inconvenience I pulled the coat away from her body, leaving her once again naked before her ticklish tormentors.

She fought with a strength born of desperation, fully aware now of what we had planned, knowing that she didn’t have the strength remaining to endure it and that her only hope was to escape. Time and again she squirmed to the edge of the bed, desperately trying to get to her feet, looking for a way out, only for one or both of us to pull her back into the flurry of hands that poked and prodded her naked form into submission. With one last despairing lunge Sarah managed to slide her upper body off the bed, her hands resting flat on the floor, waist level with the very edge of the mattress. Diving after her I wrapped my arms around her hips, holding her in place as I slid my legs around her thighs, tucking them in just under her ass. Reaching down I gathered her feet in the crock of my elbow, trapping them with my left arm as my right went to work on her helpless soles.

The scream that escaped her as fingernails met flesh was incredible, a long soulful wail as she realised the position she’d put herself in. For the first time I let myself cut loose on her helpless body, dropping all traces of civilised behaviour and attacking without mercy. My fingertips flew over her smooth soles, tracing every curve, every line as she flexed and twisted in her efforts to escape. But trapped as she was, hanging out into space unable to find purchase or leverage to move forward or back she had no choice but to accept the ticklish strokes as best she could. Her laughter was high pitched now, her breath coming in gasps, a situation made all the worse as Tracy slid to the floor next to her. Her hands sought out Sarah’s ribs and underarms, flicking rapidly from one tickle target to the next, seemingly never repeating the same motion more than once as her friend gasped and howled at the touch.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I felt Sarah go limp, still conscious and still laughing but unable now to muster the strength to fight back. Under normal circumstances I might have considered easing up for a minute or two to let her get her breath back, but this was after all supposed to be a punishment session. If anything our attack intensified, Tracy placing her lips against those helpless ribs and blowing raspberries against the ticklish skin, her hands wandering freely over the stomach and hips. I twisted as best I could and brought her feet to my mouth, sucking her toes and dragging the tips of my teeth over her skin, pulling the most wonderful and addictive high-pitched laughter from Sarah’s body.

Words had long since lost meaning to our poor victim, the world focusing in on the laughter alone, but as Tracy planted her lips square over Sarah’s belly button, the word “No” suddenly became her mantra. Said at machinegun pace, it mingled with hysterical screams as I brought my hand down to her thighs and moved my nails quickly over her skin, tracing intricate patterns up and down her gorgeous legs, pausing only to wriggle my fingers behind her knees for added punctuation. Her laughter slowly disappeared, replaced instead by gasps and short, stolen snatches of begging interspersed with every longer stretches of silence as she battled for air. I lost track of time as we tortured her, lost in the moment as this incredible woman turned before my eyes from a proud independent human being into a helpless tickle slave.

I heard a single sob escape Sarah’s throat and immediately pulled back from her body, the sound wrenching me back to reality with a jolt. I leant down and tapped Tracy on the shoulder, and she too pulled away. Moving slowly I eased Sarah up onto the bed and laid her out, lying on her back as we made her comfortable. Her breath came in long gasps, her skin flushed and hair matted once more. I sent Tracy out to the kitchen and she returned a minute later with several tall glasses of water. Carefully I helped Sarah sip the contents of one glass before drinking my own. Tracy leant over and whispered in my ear. “May I set her the next challenge?”

I looked up at her seeing something in her eyes that gave me pause before nodding my consent. She walked over to her friend and looked down at her, letting her hand trail softly over the tender skin of Sarah’s belly and trail up and over her breasts before speaking.

“Do you want us to keep tickling you?” Sarah’s eyes went wide and, still trying to fill her lungs, she shook her head rapidly from side to side.

“In that case, there needs to be a trade, something you can offer that we cannot simply take from you. Does that sound reasonable, does that sound fair?” A long pause before Sarah nodded reluctantly.

“Then it’s simple. One question, one chance to answer, if you don’t we’re going to tickle you for another hour then ask again. You’ll tell us sooner or later so it really is in your best interests to answer now. Understand?”

“..yes” Sarah whispered.

“What is it your heart truly desires?” Tracy asked, and Sarah’s eyes grew wide. Obviously this was something that the two of them knew and that had been told in confidence, and by the glance that they shared I had an uncomfortable feeling that I’d been set up. Still, there was nothing to do know but see this through to the end, wherever it went.

“Your choice, answer or we tickle.” Tracy said, sliding her thigh over Sarah’s waist, hands resting on ribs. Sarah’s still didn’t answer, something holding her back from whatever the answer was.

“Too late my dear, an hour more it is!” Tracy declared, digging her fingers into Sarah’s sides as I ran my hands up and down the inside of her thighs, getting just close enough to tickle the crease between thigh and body as I reached the tops of her legs.

I was expecting Sarah to scream, beg, plead, promise anything for us to stop. She’d endured so much today that I honestly didn’t know how she could handle anymore, at least not and stay sane. Instead she let out a single whimper, long and low as if something inside her soul had given way, a sound that tore at my heart as her last ounce of defiance was ripped away and her body shuddered under us. I pulled back, Tracy following my lead as we waited for Sarah to open her eyes. Slowly, achingly slowly she did, and once more she surprised me as her eyes stayed locked on mine, as if the rest of the world had collapsed and I was all that remained to her.

“I… I love you.” She said, voice shaking as she did so, “I have ever since I first saw you, but…but I was too scared to say anything before.”

I stared for a moment as I tried to understand what she was saying, I had to have heard wrong, she couldn’t have said… But one look at her face, open and honest, all her barriers dropped now, her very soul on display in front of the world was enough to convince me that I’d heard her right. I didn’t say a word, just leant down and kissed her, felt her whimper again and couldn’t understand why for a moment. Then I knew, then I realised what she was afraid of and I pulled back slightly, our lips parting slowly as I tried to work out what I needed to say.

“Sarah..” I stopped for a moment, aware that I was doing her an injustice and let my own mask slip away, letting her see into me the same way she’d revealed her own heart to me. “Why were you scared?”

“I..was afraid you’d turn me down, afraid of ruining, I don’t know, ruining everything. Loosing you both in my dreams and as a friend.” She was in tears now, and I felt my heart break as I watched her, the answer, the truth becoming clear to me then with a clarity I wouldn’t have thought possible.

“Sarah, Sarah listen to me. ” I said, reaching down and stroking the tears from her cheeks. “I love you, you… you make the lights go dim everywhere else whenever I see you, I have to fight not to spend my entire working day staring at you, and I can think of nothing that would make me happier than to see if this can work.” It wasn’t the most romantic speech, but it was honest, from the heart and Sarah responded to it, reaching up to me, pulling me down onto her body as I slid my arms around her. Our lips met and for a long time we stayed like that, and I’d never before felt so at peace with the world. Even as our lips touched I could feel Sarah’s strength flooding back, as five years of waiting coursed through her, energising her as never before and for now anyway pushing the trials of the day far away.

Finally a discrete cough brought our attention back to reality and I looked up to see Tracy staring down at the two of us with a smug smile pulling at her lips. Suddenly the last week flooded back and I realised the probable cause of that smile, a suspicion confirmed as she spoke to the beauty lying in my arms.

“About time babe.” She said, an almost sisterly look of affection on her face as she grinned down at the two of us. “God I thought you were going to put us through another week of this, and I don’t think he could have stood what I had planned for next week.”

I rolled, sliding onto my back and wrapping myself around Sarah as I did so. “I presume this was all your idea then?”

“Not all of it no. Okay, it was my idea to double team you, see if the great pretender here could loosen up enough to tell you, well, what she just told you. But the details? No, most of that came from the mind of the closet dominatrix you’re snuggling up to.”

I let that sink in for a moment, then let a grin slip onto my face. “Just when you think you’ve found the perfect woman, you realise you’re even luckier than you thought you were.” I replied, letting my fingers wander over Sarah’s ribs, making her squirm against me as she giggled into my neck. I felt her nails skim my stomach and I wriggled closer to her, luxuriating in the gentle growl she purred into my ear.

“Okay, this is getting sickeningly cute” Tracy joked, “I’m gonna go crash out and leave the two of you alone for, what, the next four or five weeks, something like that?”

I opened my mouth to reply, only for Sarah to beat me to the punch. “Make it six, I feel…inventive.” Tracy leant down and kissed her friend on the forehead, then fixed me with a warning glare that wasn’t entirely faked. “Break her heart….”

“And you’ll break me. Don’t worry, I have no intention of doing that. And thank you.” Tracy grinned, gliding out of the room and letting the door swing shut behind her.

“So what do you want to do next?” Sarah asked, wiggling her ass against me and sending sparks through my body.

“This is going to sound ridiculous considering the circumstances, but I’d like to do something we haven’t done before.”

“Ohh, sounds kinky, what did you have in mind?”

“I want to sleep in your arms and wake up next to you, just the two of us.”

Sarah looked at me in disbelief for a moment, obviously checking if this was some sort of line. A long look in my eyes convinced her otherwise and she snuggled up next to me, kissing me once, gently on the lips as she settled against my shoulder. The events of the last few days must have taken more out of her than I’d thought as she was asleep almost immediately and for a long moment I marvelled at the almost angelic beauty lying in my arms. Whether this would last or not, well, how can anyone ever tell for certain if any relationship will last the distance? The one thing I knew though was that I’d do anything in my power to make this work, and hopefully that would be enough.

As I felt my eyelids drift close, my own body succumbing to the warmth and comfort as Sarah’s had done, music filtered gently through the wall of the bedroom. I couldn’t tell who had turned it on, or even where it was coming from, but as sleep finally claimed me the words drifted in my head and filled my dreams.

Nothing really matters
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me…

Anyway the wind blows….

All I got to say is truly, incredibly AWESOME!!!!!!!:)
I mean after reading this dynamic excellent conclusion
I find myself "speechless" not sure what to say. It is
pretty incredible and so amazing. Sad to see the story
end but you created a magnificent conclusion.

I loved how at the end, you turned the series into
a long anticipated love story. That was awesome!:);)
The speech was so beautiful what he said to Sarah,
it was very touching and special. Also enjoyed when
you incorportated the silky torture of the fur coat
that had me squirming a bit in my seat to see what
would happen next-after itching powder and fur coat..
OH MY GOSH!!! That hot shower scene granted hoped it
would have just been Sarah and Steve on on on...Steve
tickle torturing her, but Tracy was a clever side kick
to have along to help Steve. (Sorry personal question:
if you don't mind: you say it gets tricky you want to
add part of yourself to the story but how far does one
go? Just curious..(shower scene/ tickle torture scenes
based on real life experiences...?
or is that just your amazing imagination at work?:yowzer: :yowzer:

I say it again soon I just know some lucky woman is
going to have the common sense to sweep you off your
feet. I mean you seem like a sweetheart and may I say
a romantic at heart?

I mean I was expecting a great ending but WOW!!!!!
Totally threw me, totally LOVED this whole story.
(Now kinda afraid there for a bit: might get a bit
strange and twisted-kinky..afraid in shower scene
it could have lead to a threesome. I was hoping not.
I am glad and relieved that was not the case. :)
I thought not but was not sure.) Some parts of the
story was bit hard to follow but just minor stuff.

Was so happy when Sarah was finally able to confess
her feelings to Steve that was terrific.;) that totally
made up for the risque hot shower scene, when Steve
(you know) went south on Tracy in front of Sarah. that
is when I was not sure where you were going w the story
there for a few minutes...as the author. Then I realized
it was alright it was not gonna be that kind of story.
Sorry I hope I have not offended you, (just guess kinda
have old fashioned beliefs-that sex should be between 2
adults and be mutual-in context of a loving committed
relationship/ engaged/ or married.) I hope that doesn't
sound pretentious or prudish.) I have sadly been accused
of being a "prude" when I have shared these views before,
I hope we can stay good friends..hope you are not upset
by this.)It saddens me when people say this.:(

I know that sex til marriage is not for everyone. I am
not trying to push my beliefs on anyone. I hope you understand
what I am saying. It is not easy to wait it can be difficult
and there are a few that can wait and achieve that goal. I
hope someday I can achieve this goal but if not. I realize
I am not a terrible person, not gonna be the end of the world,
and that it will be my personal choice-what is right for me
and my partner at that time.

I hope you read this with a open mind and realize I am
not attacking your writing. I am just giving some friendly
constructive comments and telling you what parts I liked
and loved. And what parts threw me for a complete loop.

Please reply back,
I want to know what your
thoughts are on this. I would
miss ya if we stopped chatting.
I apologize if this upsets, was
not designed to.

Hope you appreciate it, missing ya

ticklebunny 2:);):p

:bunny:

My guess is that you completely lost yourself in the ultimate
tickle/sensuality fantasy didn't ya my friend? ;) That your
wild imagination and your testerone got pumping and you could
clearly visualize the erotic hot shower scene, I bet that is
what explains it BOHF666.:) I mean if it is that is no problem
I mean I admit I have written fiction love stories before with
some steamy love scenes in them before..I had found myself just
typing whatever crossed my mind in the first draft and did not
bother to analzye it. That is the best way to write the first
draft, free verse. Question for ya: How in the world does one
develop such a excellent imagination?I mean I can not picture
half of this sensual hot stuff in my head. I mean it is hard for
me when I create steamy scenes to clearly picture what I am trying
to bring to life on the paper!!;) how can I improve my imagination
my fantasy process? LOl :) I am serious. ( Guess my problem is
opposite when I write about something deeply involved in or
really want to express...

I express it in eloquent adjectives and the words
just seem to pour and flow from my fingers striking
the keys but.....the images don't come to my mind first.
It takes me writing the story or scene first..seeing it
most times on written paper..for me to finally start to
picture the things I described.

Have you ever heard of something like that?
You know your ideas are going a million miles
a hr. and you try your best to express them
thoroughly and vividly. then you realize after
you type it no image comes to mind. Until you
actually sit down and spend time reading it
then your imagination takes off????

Cause I know they say that creating a wonderful story is
about personal experience, but it also has to be about
playing with the imagination (no pun intended ) lol:)?)
I mean I would love to know how to incorporate the things
I see in my mind linked to the scenes in my stories. Not
just for hot description scenes. (I am talking just describing
a piece of furniture in a house, or description of a kitchen
average stuff like that too. (when you figure this out, please
notify me :) lol seriously it would definitely shed light on
how to make my detailed descriptions more alive and more
believeable.

I guess it just takes practice:) Maybe in my next
fireplace tickle/anticipation romance story...I will
be able to boldly illustrate the aurora of romance
and great potential..electricity Ethan and Elaine have. ;)
here is hoping.

*Can't wait to see what you decide to write on the
next story..the request I asked..man and wife
on their first wedding night in a beautiful hotel
I know it is going to be a masterpiece. Missing ya.

Ticklebunny :D :bunny:

Raoul - I presume that was a good :yowzer: not a "dear god, someone pass me a poker to carve out my inner eye" :yowzer:? Always nice to reduce people to "...." (speechless) ;)

TickleBunny - First, you don't need to apologise lass, your views and opinions are just as valid as anyone else's (in fact in this case they're more valid than my own as you're the audience here) and if I ever mouth off about someone expressing their opinion then just throw something heavy in my general direction, okay?

Now that that's out the way, I repeat my comment from the top of part 4, I hate writing myself into a corner. This (relatively short) series was written to be a one or two parter, maybe dip into the characters timeline every few weeks and generally be the guy getting pushed progressively closer to his limits. Switched it up at part 3 and had to work a few new plot threads in while tidying up some older ones that I wasn't going to follow up. Up to the end of part 4 I wasn't planning on finishing it at all, with the last line intended to be "as the clock ticked over to midnight there was a gentle click above my head, a feel of something cold around my wrist and a whispered breath echoing in my soul. "Our turn...""

Net result was while this last part was written far more as a love story I had to come away from the initial setup somehow, hence the need for the shower scene though again that was edited quite strongly from the initial version (don't ask). In truth I took it out altogether for a while but it just didn't seem realistic to go from the end point of part 4 to a full-on love story that quickly, so it went back in.

How does one develop such an (and I quote) "excellent imagination"? Years of frustration lass, that's all it takes :D For the most part I write free form, maybe half an hour editing at the end before posting and a grammar check then it gets posted. This had a little more tweaking as it had to not only finish off an existing story but I actually wrote the end first and worked up to it, so a few changes got made as I went. Put it this way, between parts 3,4 and 5 there's just under a day of writing time involved and at least four of those were the file being open in the background as I did something else.

Yeah, have found a particular scene or story throwing up images after I've written it, but as I'm a lazy so and so they usually get filed away in the back of my brain and put in as either scenes in another story or expanded into stories of their own.

I'm probably not the person to be asking about this lass but I'll have a shot at it. Way I see it is this, if you want to include descriptions it has to flow into the story, so for example something like : "Hahahah, nooo, hey that's a nice 19th century dresser with matching mirror which seems to have the original glass, yarghahahaha" is probably not the way to go. Other points, whatever you're building in the scene should be there for a reason, whether that be simply to help the reader latch on to the geography of the place or because you're planning on making use of it later on or simply to add to a certain atmosphere. Example, somewhere in the getting-on-for-novel-length story "Do androids dream of electronic tickles?" I've posted somewhere around here there's a sword fight inside the hero's home that I knew was going to be in there before I started writing word one of the story. So I'd deliberately gone into a lot of detail about the layout of the place in small doses as the story went on so I had some form of reference for the reader.

And on to the hardest question of all to answer, as it comes back to the question of how much of yourself do you expose to the acid bath of a public forum. What the heck, it's not like I've been worried about that in the past so..

The short version is my own personal experience definitely does not get anywhere near the acts described here, mainly as, while I will admit I don't personally think no sex before marriage is the way to go (though that would admittedly depend on the woman involved and what she believed) I'm not a believer in one-night stands so that pretty much limits opportunities for experience (so to speak), know what I mean? Basically for this story it's what my reactions would be in that situation, and hand on heart, it's pretty accurate. Differences: I wouldn't have had the nerve to do the coat thing outdoors and while I'd like to think my last request would have been the same I'm probably kidding myself. Actually, just re-read it and there really is a lot of me in there, yikes.

Talking of yikes, I should have been out of here ten minutes ago to get to work, time for some serious driving methinks. Look forward to hearing back from you lass, have a good 'un. Oh, and thank you for a hell of a start to the week :twohugs:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back