• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A meager road trip, back home, a big argument, and the Good Guys go under financially

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the Good Guys homestand, they made a trip to the West Coast, and once again cut costs by staying in cheaper and cheaper hotels. They were still in deep trouble financially, and things werent getting any better. Then, they returned to Paradise in the second week of June, and Mitch came down with a bad flu. He had a cold, temperature, and upset stomach. Mitch and his father were supposed to get together in either New York or Paradise for father's day, but Mitch was just too ill to attend. He could hardly play, and had to sit out of the lineup several days that week. Mitch then called his father and the two had words. Two days later, things didnt get any better when Mitch was able to play in that night's game against the Braves. Even though the father spent no time with Mitch for his occassions, the old man believed Mitch "owed" him father's day. Even worse, because he was furious with Mitch, the father, a CPA who had put together an investment group that had a significant financial interest in the team, used the poor attendance that year and his own claim of financial difficulties to talk the group into pulling out their financial interest in the team, a move that was devestating to the Good Guys, as if this occurred, the team would go under financially, and have to file for bankruptcy. Mitch tried to get his father to reconsider, wanting to make up father's day, and even offering to fly to NY. The father could not be swayed. He was a cold, calloused, man who cared nothing about his son's dreams, and Mitch knew that the father was doing this more so to fuck him over rather than for any financial reason. Mitch had another explosive conversation with his father, trying to get him to reconsider for the hardship on his grandchildren, even if he hated Mitch, but the father didnt seem to care. At that point, Naomi tried one last ditch attempt to get Mitch's father to reconsider but he wouldnt. Mitch yelled: "If that son of a bitch makes this team go under, because he wants to fuck me over, you tell that man that I will personally make sure he never sees either me or his grandchildren again. He is looking to destroy all of our lives!" No amount of persuasion could work, and the conversation ended with Mitch grabbing the receiver out of Naomi's hands, saying "Fuck you, you son of a bitch!" and slamming the receiver. That was it. The next morning the investment group headed by Mitch's father informed management that they were pulling their financial support effective immediately, and the team officals informed the players and Lee that they would head to US bankrupcy court that day to file for bankruptcy, throwing the team's finances and future into doubt. Mitch and Naomi could get along until the end of the year, as they had some money put away. The team held a team meeting as the more well off players offered to help some of the lesser paid ones just to get through the season until the bankruptcy could be sorted out. Perhaps a new owner would come in, or perhaps the team would go under. It just wasnt known. In the meantime, attendance continued to be bad, and the team registered their troubled times by going 2 and 8 on a 10 game homestand, putting them into a mess from a baseball standpoint.
Due to all this trouble, the team had to take their minds off their problems, so that Saturday night, following a loss, they conevened at the hotel to try and eat a good meal, and have some tickling fun. The featured lee that evening was a blackjack dealer who knew the team well from all of their Saturday nights at the hotel. She was stripped to a bra and panties and tied to the bed. Then, the tickle was began on her neck with fingers as she began to writhe around: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, moving down, the blackjack dealer's ler Russell tickled the pretty brunette under her arms and in her sides with fingers as she thrashed and giggled some more: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! After this, Russell tickled the dealer on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, he got down to the soles of the dealer's pretty bare feet. He used his fingers, feathers, an electric toothbrush, ice and even a dice stick on the dealers soles and under her toes. This drove the dealer beserk! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish giggles and begged the torturous tickling to stop! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh please no more! I'm very ticklish! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Heheheehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the torture was stopped, and the panting dealer was untied and got dressed.
It was a night to try and escape the troubles, but one could not escape them. The future was very uncertain, and Mitch and Naomi worried about their lives, their future, their children, and their team. The next afternoon, a meager crowd of less than 20,000 turned out on a Sunday to see the team drop another stinker, 6 to 1, as they got bombed. Nothing was going well, there seemed to be no light either personally or professionally. Mitch and Naomi's sex life was nil, and the team didnt even know if there would be a team. This was the Good Guys darkest days yet. Would there be brighter ones? Would they recover? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Mitch,great story.I was wondering if you saw my reply in the Elizabeth Hasslebeck entry in the requests section.Please write a story around that theme i suggested.

Thank you, footman. Your positive comments are appreciated. No, I actually didnt see your reply to the Elizabeth story. I'll check it out, and try to think up a story to write ASAP. Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back