• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Never ending trouble, losses galore, and the Good Guys squeaky clean image tarnished

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys just hoped to get to the All Star Break and come out with a fresh start. They had another bad road trip, and when they came home, were greeted the first night by a booing crowd of less than 20,000. The negative atmosphere stunk to high heaven, and the team looked like it was headed for a lost season. Tempers were short, money was tight, nothing was going well. An incident the morning after the team returned home demonstrated how the team had hit rock bottom, and something needed to be done. Mitch was cleaning out the drawers of Naomi's and his room, when suddenly he came across a bag containing white powder inside. He tasted the powder, and sure enough, it was Cocaine. He stormed into the kitchen and confronted Naomi: "What the fuck is this, Woman? We dont have enough troubles? You are using? And you had the unmitigated gall to keep it in the house where our children live? Have you fucking lost your mind??!!" Naomi was silent, then said: "God damnit, Mitch, things have been so bad, I tried it. Iam not a user!" She shot back. "I dont care, this is hard drugs. You are never ever to use this stuff around me or our kids. We'll get suspended from baseball, lose our kids. I cant be with you if you're taking drugs. I dont care how bad things get!" He said. "God damnit with the squeaky clean Good Guys anyway. What a lame name for a team, maybe I wanna take drugs and engage in extra marital sex, or drink myself into obilivion, be a whore!" She yelled. "Well, if thats how you feel, then you cant be married to me, and I dont love you, youre not the person I fell in love with and married. I dont care what happens, I told you that! The Good Guys, all the money, baseball, I can give all that up. All I need to know is that I'm with you and our kids forever, and I'll be fine. We cant go to pieces because money is tight and the team isnt doing well. You need to promise me that you will throw this bag out and never use again! If not, I cant trust you, and I cant be married to you" He said. "Okay, I promise" Naomi said.
In the meantime, the team limped into the All Star break by being swept in four games at home. They went into the break in third place, 10 games out, and were booed off the field on Sunday afternoon after a loss to the Phillies. They would have a total 15 game homestand sandwiching the break, with four before and eleven after. As they went home to reflect for the break and the poor first half, Sniderman, whose job was on the line, told them to reflect on what had gotten them there. A funny thing happened during the break, the Good Guys got starch and became a team with some backbone again. It started in the 8th inning of the first game back after the break. Trailing 5 to 1 in front of a lethargic crowd of less than 25,000, they looked like they were going to drop another stinker and start the second half much as they had ended the first. Suddenly, in the 8th, the team got a couple of key hits, and scored a couple of runs. Then, with two on, weeks and weeks of frustration ended as Mitch crushed a John Smoltz delivery into the upper deck for a go ahead homerun. The crowd went wild, the Braves were stunned, and Naomi blew them away in the 9th for the team's best win of the season. It was only one, but hopefully they could build upon it. Taking it one game at a time, they got stifling pitching the next night to beat Atlanta, and then crushed Greg Maddux in a Saturday afternoon game. The sweep was completed a day later, as the team staged another 8th inning rally. Following this, they beat the Phillies two out of three, with an error costing them the middle game. Then, in a four game series against the Mets, Mitch hit 4 homeruns and Naomi got 4 straight saves, as the Good Guys came from behind in three of the four games they won in that series. Suddenly, with all the NL East contenders disposed of, the team was only 4 games out. The crowds had come back, positive articles were being written about the team again, and they seemed to shake the degenerate label of the first half of the season and look like their old clean, well playing selves again. "Team Tickle Back on Track" Blurted the Nassau and Paradise papers, and it was so good to see.
On the Saturday night after Mitch found the Coke on Naomi, the Good Guys held their usual Saturday night party. The featured lee was a calypso band singer who knew the team from all their time spent at the hotel. The brunette beauty was tied hands and feet to the bed as Mitch began the tickle on her neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling the attractive singer, who resembled singing superstar Alanis Morrisette, on her underarms, sides and belly as more laughter erupted from her: Heheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled the singer on her inner thighs, causing her knees to buck. Then, finally, the Good Guy rightfielder tickled the pretty young. early 20s, singer on the soles of her soft feet, using fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrush on her soles and under her toes. This drove the singer beserk! She flexed pointed and wiggled her toes every which way as she erupted with girlish giggles and begged the tickling to stop: Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe! I give up! Please no more! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!Finally, the tickle stopped and the singer was let out.
Things looked on the upswing for the Good Guys, the team was playing better. Would it continue? Would the issues be resolved? Stay tuned for more of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back