• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pirates of the Caribbean Tickle Adventure, Starring:Keira Knightly

Pirates of the Caribbean Tickle Story

The moon glowed eerily over the flowing ocean of dark blue. Yet a rift in this mighty sheet of unchanged water was noticed. A ship. Not just any ship, but a ghost ship, pirated by souls that rightfully belonged to Hell, but had yet not found their way. It was a crew of sinners and men of evil, led by the evilest of them all, Captain Barbossa. He had mutinied and taken over command of the Black Pearl, and ever since that day the black sails were feared on many a coast.

As of now, the Black Pearl held a precious cargo. No jewel from the mines nor any spices from the Indies, but a women. The daughter of the Governor of Port Royal, her name was Miss Elizabeth Swan. Like a swan she indeed was, for she was beautiful, elegant, and graceful. Her eyes was a fine mixture of golden blonde and light brown, while her eyes were the purest of blue to compare to the ocean herself. Her skin was fair and she was blessed with a beautiful figure. Indeed, she was quite a cargo.

“How do ye like the chicken Miss Swan?” Barbossa asked as he shared dinner below deck with his captive as he usually did.
As usual, she shoved it in his face, for although she was beautiful and fair, she had a spirit like a wild stallion.
“I’ve tasted better chicken from the barns.” She replied spitefully.
“Aargh, this is it Missy. I’ve taken ye abuse for seven days now on the high seas, yet thou knows that I cannot do anything to you. For your blood is to be needed when we reach the island.” Barbossa cursed every curse he knew and sat back down in a fit of anger.
“You see, Captain Barbossa, that is exactly what shows you what kind of a fool you are. But since I cannot help it till we reach the island, I hope you and your whole crew goes to hell!”
Barbossa rushed up and stared at her, their faces less than an inch apart.
“Go to hell! Oh we’ve tried, yet at those gates we were turned back! We are cursed men! And for that there can be no worse penalty!”
“Please sit down, Mr. Barbossa, you’re ruining my meal.” Elizabeth answered calmly.
“That’s it!” Barbossa grabbed Miss Swann and swung her over his shoulder like a rag doll. He took her to his sleeping chambers and threw her on the bed.
“Now it is true I can no longer feel the joy from a women, but I have contrived a different way to punish you!” Barbossa laughed evilly and went busily to his closet.
“What are you planning to do?” Elizabeth asked in somewhat of a shrill tone.
“Aha!” He said satisfied as he pulled out four long different colored scarves and approached Elizabeth.
Without words he proceeded to tie his captive to the bed, in spread eagle fashion, an ankle or wrist to each post of the bed. Soon she was tied taunt and fear lingered in her beautiful blue eyes.
“Scared are ye? Well I plan no pain to ye, due to the blood ordeal, but I have another… torture in mind…”
Elizabeth was tied to the bed, wearing only a thin white dress, sleeveless and riding up to her thighs, she felt extremely vulnerable. Her bare feet dangled off the edge of the bed.
Barbossa then faced her, grasping in his hand a well-sized red feather.
“I don’t understand…”
But she soon did, as he lowered the feather and made contact with her soft, delicate feet. Her adorable feet, which appeared to have never been touched, they were so pure and unscathed. Her soles were soft and creamy with a tinge of pink and her little toes wiggled. Barbossa gently stroked the feather up and down her left sole, from heel to arch, and fluttering lightly on her toes.
“Heehehe…Mr. B-Barbossaahahahhhheheestthhaaapp!!” Elizabeth was trying desperately to hold on but she was so extremely ticklish all over her wonderful body that she soon couldn’t fight it.
“Hahahhehehehhehpleasehehehehei’ll-I’lldooohohohahahaannythhinggheheheee!!!!” Elizabeth giggled and cried out.
“Harhar Dear Miss Swan, I want you to do only one thing. And that is to laugh!”
Barbossa then grabbed another similar feather as if from nowhere and continued the same torture on her other foot, doubling her laughter and intensifying her struggle. But the scarves were strangely strong for their look and she could find little slack. If one thing was for sure, Barbossa sure knew how to tie a knot.

Barbossa then grabbed a old scrub brush from the plank floor and proceeded to brush it back and forth all over her wiggling toes and soles. Elizabeth burst out in extreme laughter and tugged at her bonds with all her might. Though her endurance slowly wore away and she left to maniacal laughter.

Suddenly Barbossa stopped, as quickly as he had begun. He took his three instruments of torture with him and sat at her bedside.
“Now Miss Swan, are you enjoying yourself?” He asked gleefully behind a smile of rotten teeth.
“P-please.. no more tickling. I can’t stand it. I’ll die from laughter!” She begged.
“Aargh, there’s no such thing of that. Now enjoy missy and we’ll find out where else on this body you’re sensitive!”

Barbossa was obviously eyeing her soft underarms. Smooth and perfect they were, hallowing in and of the purest skin.
Barbossa lowered a feather to each underarm and began making tiny markings. Figure eights, crosses, faces, anything and everything he drew invisibly on her soft underarms. But no matter what figure he drew Elizabeth laughed all the same. She tugged once more at her bonds but was denied all the same. Her long beautiful hair thrashed about her head like a wildfire and tears began to form in her eyes. Her chest heaved frantically as she tried to draw in air but it was a fruitless fight as more and more laughter forced its way from her tiny body. Her arch backed and she laughed at a new pitch as the feather in her left underarm stroked a certain hot spot. Barbossa realized this and tortured that spot for a bit more till realizing that if he did not want his captive to pass out she would need a break.
The room was silent save for the sound of Elizabeth’s rapid intake of breathe.
“We’re not done yet Miss Swan!”
Barbossa suddenly ripped at her gown and tore away the main consistency of what covered her middle, and in a flash, there lay her naked midriff.
Her tummy was flat and soft to the touch, yet a thin sight of the six pac muscles could be seen as her tummy went up and down. Her sides were smooth and sleek, gathering up to her ribs, which poked against her taunt tummy. It was all finished up with her adorable bellybutton, a perfect center to a delectable midriff.

“Now for the fun part!”
Elizabeth screamed as Barbossa went in for the final stroke. He used the scrub brush in one had to dig into her ribcage, causing her giggles to evolve into deep laughter. The other hand used a feather to lightly stroke her bare right side. This mix of light and soft and deep and hard tickling threw her on a complete imbalance and her senses were beyond description.
Sweat dripped down her face and tears flowed down her cheeks. Some of her hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat, but the rest flowed about wildly like the waves just beneath the ship. Her limbs laid limp for she had very little energy left. Energy just enough to draw in breath and laugh at the same time. Yet a steady stream of insane laughter flew out of her mouth as her highly sensitive ribs and sides were tortured. Barbossa then took the feather and stroked her tummy softly, he watched as her tummy muscles flinched and quivered beneath the soft touch. He then circled her bellybutton a few times like a vulture circling its prey, and then went in for the kill, tickling slightly in her adorable innie. Her back arched once more, only causing the tickling to intensify and she was nearly aside herself in uncontrollable laughter.

Suddenly it stopped. Everything stopped. Part of the wall to the left of them blew away to nothingness as a cannonball hurtled into the side of the ship.
“We’re under attack!” Barbossa cried out as he cared no more for his captive and rushed above deck.
Elizabeth lay tied to the bed, completely forgotten as water rushed into the tiny room. She lay there regaining her breath, as the water level slowly yet steadily filled to the roof.
“Well… this is an improvement.” She said to herself sarcastically.
Just then a form appeared from the hole in the wall and it was none other than Captain Jack Sparrow! He rushed in and took in the sight of the fair governor’s daughter tied to the bed, wearing hardly a thing.
“Well.. looks like someone was having a good time.” He chuckled at his own joke.
“Just get me out of here Jack!” She screamed.
“Very well, very well...”
He then started to untie her and a feather from his many decorated hat fell down and slipped down her bare underarm.
“Hehehehe…” she giggled.
“Ticklish are we?” Jack asked with a gleam in his eye.
She replied angrily yet fearfully, “Don’t even think about it!”

THE END

please reply with any criticism, good or bad, though good is morely appreciated haha, hope u enjoy!

all right!!!!

i just got done watching "pirates" and this went along with the movie quite well,well done!!

ELIZEBETH: u like pain? try being tickled by the captain nonstop for hours

:manicd:

i was wondering when someone would write about that movie. great story and it is good to see her get tickled! now, you HAVE to have Jack tickle her as well!

Yes no have Jack Tickle her...OMG what I would give to have Jack Sparrow or Johnny Depp (even better) to tickle me OMG,lol

irishgirl5 said:
OMG what I would give to have Jack Sparrow or Johnny Depp (even better) to tickle me OMG,lol

Haha, especially if he looks at you with those eyes of his and says something like "Do you have any idea what is going to happen to you?"

Everyones right

It was a cool story but since i literally hate barbosa, i tried to imagine jack, andin the end he walked in and asked that question and you have GOT to right one where he tickles her. oh please oh please oh please oh please!!!

tickledorange said:
Haha, especially if he looks at you with those eyes of his and says something like "Do you have any idea what is going to happen to you?"
That look. OMG Yeah. Its something about Jack Sparrow he can have that really mischevious playful look even though hes a mangy dirty sexy pirate. haha. No but seriously, Zach, everyone is right. This was a really good story and you should really write one where jack tickles her, it would be the funniest thing. Just if you do, please no nudity, it just doesn't seem like his thing. I can hardly imagine Jack Sparrow tying someone up and tickling them nude. Not even if he was drunk. But good work!

sadly zach, as well as some of the other great tummytickler writers have no written any stories for years now.

Please

listen dude, its not that hard to write tickling stories, just listen to your instinct.... AND WRITE ANOTHER PIRATES STORY WITH JACK AS THE LER!!! anyway, sorry about that, im not trying to be harsh, but if you have been reading this stuff, you'll KNOW that you GOT to write another story with Jack as a ler!!! PLEASE!!!! DO IT FOR ME!!!!! :dropatear

Oh one more thing

And if you DO happen to make a story with Jack as a ler, (halleluiah) please let us know in this thread and include a link or something!!! Thanks :justlips:

hey

Hey everyone, sorry for leaving u all hanging, i've still been around, just kinda too busy to write, but after all the comments, i kinda don't have a choice, haha. So hold on for a few days and i'll put something together, promise;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back