• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can we make a change in format to ticklish celebs section

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
This is just a suggestion, but something crossed my mind. Many times, I'll go into the ticklish celebs section, and see a celebs name listed, and when I click it on all it will be is something like:" Does anyone know if this person is ticklish?" To me, it almost seems like a ticklish celeb section should feature only information where celebs have been confirmed ticklish. For example, I have gone into the celebs section, seen a thread which may have said, "Kate Hudson Ticklish?" (Iam only citing an example, there is no such thread to my knowledge)When I click it on all it says is :"Does anyone know if shes ticklish?" It would seem to me that a thread inquiring about Kate's ticklishness or wanting to find out if she is ticklish would be better placed in the requests section, and that the ticklish celeb section should only be saved for confirmed celeb answers to The Question. Posts then might read:" Kate Hudson answered the question last night in a celeb chat, and she said, or, here is the link to her answer" This way, it avoids confusion, and places a request in the proper forum, in Requests, while saving the ticklish celeb section for confirmed celeb tickle info. Any feedback to this idea would be appreciated, and, if the mods are in favor of the idea, a post requesting posters to place info in the appropriate forums and making the change would be appreciated, and perhaps would end confusion about who is just asking if some celeb is ticklish, and what celebs have confirmed their ticklishness in chats. Thanks.

Mitch

I think that is the rule as it stands. But there's no way to make sure people follow it, so this minor frustration has been happening from the start and is probably here to stay.

Things are requested to be posted pretty much like you ask. People don't listen.

You can report every post that bothers you and a mod will come along to hand edit it eventually.

Myriads

Thanks for the response, Myriads. I wasnt looking to cause trouble or nitpick or make more work for the mods, you guys have enough to do already, and I know this isnt a paid job, and time consuming, so I appreciate the effort. It was just a suggestion. I will report at times, but dont want to make more work for you guys. It was just a thought. Thanks for the response.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back