• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Burglar

for those that want to read it here

It was late at night on Saturday, almost early morning, when Rachel awoke with a start in her bed. She thought she had heard a noise from close by. She knew it wasn’t from any of the neighbours as they had both gone out together to a music festival so she had had the weekend to herself, which had mainly been listening to her music as loud as she liked and spending time with her boyfriend, Justin.

There was the noise again, although now she was properly awake to hear it, it sounded like it was from inside her own house, downstairs.
“Must be the cat again” she thought.
Her cat, Minty, had a tendency to have 30 minutes of madness from time to time – running all over the house for no apparent reason. Thinking nothing more of it she turned over and started to put her head down when she heard the noise again, although this time it was rather loud, as if something had fallen and hit the floor.
It wasn’t loud enough to disturb Justin, who could sleep through an explosion at times, but enough to get Rachel a bit worried.
“What if she’s fallen off a shelf and hurt herself?” she thought. “I’d best go and make sure she’s ok.”
With that, Rachel got up and started quietly down the stairs, not bothering to put on her dressing gown, she was just wearing her pink negligee. As she got near to the foot of the stairs she was careful to be quiet just in case the cat was having one of its mad moments which always made her laugh and she didn’t want to disturb it.

The door at the bottom of the stairs was wide open, and as she peaked around the corner to see what she could in the darkness her stomach leapt. The noises weren’t coming from the cat at all but from the man in her living room feeling his way around looking for things to steal.
Rachel was petrified – instantly it brought back memories of her childhood when she had been picked on by bullies. She was a petite woman, only 5`2, jet black hair and a surprisingly full bust for her size. As she carefully peered around the corner into the room she realised that the man wasn’t that big himself – about her size in fact. Tired of been picked on all the time she felt a sudden rush of bravado and decided to tackle the intruder on her own. She didn’t want to risk alarming the man by creeping back upstairs to get Justin as he’d probably be long gone by then with whatever stash he could find.

She crept into the living room on tiptoes – being such a petite woman her feet were in perfect proportion to the rest of her and at size 3, her toes didn’t make much noise as she stealthily approached the man who had his back to her, apparently looking at the stereo, no doubt considering if it was worth stealing.
Suddenly she leapt at the mans back and tried to knock him over but he had heard her just an instant before she hit him and didn’t go down as planned. In fact, he managed to twist around and Rachel felt herself losing her grip and falling to the floor. She made a desperate grab for the mans head – partly to keep herself up and also to cause him some pain by getting a fistful of his hair. Unfortunately the man was wearing a woolly had to conceal his long blonde hair…. Rachel realised as she finally hit the floor and winded herself that this wasn’t a man at all, but a young woman, probably in her mid twenties by the looks of her.
Caught in confusion, and winded to boot, the burglar didn’t have much trouble pinning her to the floor, whilst reaching round into a bag she had bought and producing some rope. The burglar made short work of tying Rachel up and had bound her wrists and ankles, and, rolling Rachel onto her back, the burglar then finished the job by hogtying Rachel and gagging her before she could get her breath back with Rachels own silk scarf which she had got as a present from Justin.

Absolutely petrified of what might happen now, Rachel tried to get a good look at her attacker. The girl was about Rachels own height and build, and wearing all black – black shirt, black jeans, black boots. The only thing which gave it away now was her long blonde hair falling over her shoulders.
“My my my. What have we here?
“Hmm, well, my name is Karen, and I will be your burglar for the evening.” She laughed.
“And now that we’ve met, I would like to know where you keep your money and jewellery. The sooner you tell me, the sooner ill be gone, and you can try to get yourself out of these ropes!” said Karen as she knelt down by Rachels head.
“Are you going to tell me?” She asked. Rachel shook her head violently trying to spit out the gag. No way was she going to tell this bitch where her precious jewellery was – some of it had been in her family for 3 generations.
“Well then” said Karen reaching into her bag “we’ll just have to convince you to spill it then wont we”.

Karen moved around to straddle Rachel across the back. She reached down and scraped her fingernails along Rachels arms, not hard yet not soft either, then reaching round, she began to caress her breasts , kneading and pinching the nipples, tweaking them hard before moving down to her crutch, sliding a hand between her tightly squeezed thighs and giving the helpless girl a slight tingling feeling.
“Don’t worry” she whispered seductively “I don’t want to hurt you – I just want to know where to find things, and you will tell me. If you are good, you might even enjoy it!”

As Karen leant back and shook her head to dislodge a couple of annoying hairs, she felt Rachel flinch. She looked behind her and noticed a pair of tiny pink feet sticking up in the air. She shook her head again, and noticed that the tips of her hair brushed across Rachels feet making them twitch and causing another flinch. Getting an idea, she got off Rachel and went to her bag.

“I have just the thing for you in here – aren’t we going to have fun!” She said reaching into the bag. Rachel wondered fearfully what was in there – a gun? a knife? What could it be? She knew she couldn’t handle pain of any kind and just prayed that Justin would hear the commotion downstairs and get up to investigate. And now she realised she had an itch on her feet as well – the girl’s hair had tickled when she had shaken her head, and Rachel knew all about tickling. Justin had something of a fetish for tickling small feet and loved to tickle her throughout the day. Sometimes just a quick flick, other times he would grab her ankles and relentlessly tickle her poor little feet for what felt like hours at a time. Given that she was incredibly ticklish at times, she hoped this “itch” would go away soon before it became too uncomfortable.

Karen turned back to Rachel, her hands behind her back, concealing the feather she had gotten from her bag.
“Now are you sure you won’t tell me? Ahh ok. In that case, I shall have to try to persuade you then!” she said, again straddling Rachel, although this time facing her feet.
She took a moment to take in those feet – she had quite a fetish herself – small round heals leading up to a beautifully smooth sole, and up to the pudgy little toes with their light pink nail polish on – they looked just perfect to her. She began to tickle the toes with her feather, and immediately felt Rachel buck underneath her.
“Wow” she thought “she is really ticklish! I’m hardly touching her feet and she’s going wild”
She started to saw the feather across Rachels toes, watching them curl up trying to get away from the tickling feeling. She decided to try the heel and was rewarded with a muffled laugh from behind her. Saving the best for last, she glided the feather from Rachels heel, wiggled across her sole, and finished in-between her toes.
Rachel was in hysterics. She couldn’t believe what was happening. She was being tickled by a burglar! And God did it tickle. At first it wasn’t too bad, but then when she felt the feather on her heal she couldn’t hold it in any longer and when it reached the sole she just exploded into muffled laughter.

Karen decided that those toes looked good enough to eat, and decided to find out. Leaning forward she took one of Rachels big toes into her mouth and suckled on it whilst her tongue darted around the base of the first couple of toes driving the girl wild with laughter. Leaning back for a moment, Karen untied the rope holding Rachels wrists to her ankles then lay down on top of her, pinning her legs, and her feet, to the floor.
Her face scant inches away from Rachels feet, Karen decided to have a bit more fun now and put the feather to one side. She lightly scraped her nails across the ball of the foot in front of her and was rewarded with muffled guffaws from behind. She felt a hand clawing at her own foot, and realised Rachel was trying to get her own back. Not much chance of that through her boots she thought, and got back to tormenting those soles in front of her, scrabbling her fingers from the base of the toes down to the heels, and back again. Lost in the moment, she didn’t realise for a while that the sounds of laughter had been getting ever louder – in fact it had been making her try even harder.

Suddenly, her arms were whipped behind her and before she could shout she felt rope tightening around them. She rolled off Rachel and tried to stand up but was quickly tripped and felt her ankles being tied now! Despite her kicking, she could do nothing and was soon laid on the floor tied up right next to Rachel.
Unknown to both the girls, Justin had been awoken by the screaming and laughter from downstairs, and had come down to investigate. Stood staring at into the living room, he could hardly believe what was happening. A girl, dressed all in black, but with long blonde hair, was mercilessly tickling Rachels tiny feet as he had done many a time, and from what he could tell, she was enjoying it a hell of a lot too! So much so that she didn’t notice him sneak up before it was too late. Having watched for a minute or so, and sprouting an enormous erection, he couldn’t take it any more and grabbed the girl’s arms and tied them up with some rope that was lying on the floor. She tried to get up to fight him off but he easily tripped her and despite the kicking used another piece of rope to restrain her legs at the ankle.
Surveying the scene he thought about what to do next. There was Rachel, laid on her stomach, wearing nothing but her nightie, wrists and ankles bound, looking like the perfect Christmas gift. And next to her, facing the other direction, this other girl, about the same height it seemed and similarly bound, but screaming and swearing at him now to let her go. He moved over to Rachels head and whispered in her ear “don’t worry now babe – lets have some fun eh” and took off the scarf which had been gagging her.

All Rachel could do was giggle at the moment – her feet still felt like they were being tickled after that ordeal. She watched as Justin used her scarf to gag the burglar and began to smile in relief.
It was short lived however because having witnessed all the tickling that had just happened, and not being a part of it, Justin wanted to catch up. Those little pink toes in front of him were too much of a temptation and getting down onto his knees, he used one hand to lift up Rachels bound feet and began to suck on the still moist toes whilst using his other hand to merrily tickle away on the soft soles.
By this time Rachel had lost the strength to fight and it didn’t take very much for Justin to keep a hold of her feet. Bucking up and down she was crying with laughter at the ticklish sensations shooting up her body from her feet. Knowing now that Justin was doing the tickling, and added to the relief of being saved from this mystery girl, Rachel felt a tingling sensation deep in her loins and remembered how Karen had caressed her breasts and tried to play with her clit. The feeling grew and she felt a dampness begin between her legs. Her laughter now was interspersed with the occasional moan as the feeling inside her grew.
Having heard about an orgasm induced purely by tickling, but never realised it could actually happen, Justin eased up a bit with the tickling and decided to help it along a little. He reached under the nightie and up Rachels leg with his spare hand. His fingers found her slit, and began gently caressing it, and lightly stroking her clit with his thumb, all the while using his other hand to play with her feet – a quick scrabble across her heels, then slowly dragging his forefinger up her sole and wiggling it in between her tiny toes.
All this was too much for Rachel – she was in ecstasy. As her moans grew louder and louder, she felt the orgasm coming and Justin easing off the tickling. His finger playing with her clit was driving her wild and she soon came in a massive shuddering orgasm like she had never had before. As she lay there on the floor gasping for her breath back, Justin leaned close to her ear and said “I hope you enjoyed that babe. Remember how you were always much more ticklish after an orgasm?”
“I’m going to see what this one can do now, then i`ll be back for some action of my own” he said with a wink.

Having witnessed all this, Karen was in a state of shock. She’d just been caught having broken into this persons house, and had just witnessed the man called Justin tickling the crap out of his girlfriend, and finally bringing her off in an orgasm! That wasn’t how it was supposed to go surely. She began to worry about her future now that Justin seemed to have left Rachel alone.
He turned Karen around so that she lay the same was as Rachel now – head to toe, and stood over her with a smirk on his face.
“It’s hardly fair that Rachel is wearing so little and yet you are still fully clothed” he said.
With that, he began to pull up her shirt, over her breasts which he noticed were almost as big as Rachels, and over her head, leaving it at the wrists adding to the bondage. He looked down at the sight before him – the shapely breasts, the hollows of her armpits, and the tanned skin of her waist below.
Justin picked up the feather that Karen had discarded earlier and began to lightly brush it down her arms towards her armpits.
“I wonder if you will enjoy this as much as Rachel just did” he said as Karen’s mouth began to twitch into a smile as the feather got ever closer.
A few giggles began to escape from his captive as Justin let the feather glide around the hollows of her arms, not quite hitting that sensitive spot. He grasped the stem of the feather in his teeth and leant down to remove Karen’s bra, tickling her arms and ribs as he did so.
By now Karen’s giggling had become almost non-stop, and when by chance the feather dipped into her armpit she lost whatever control she had and the muffled laughter began to pour from her. With Justin having finally unhooked her bra, her breasts jiggled freely as she laughed and squirmed. Justin dropped the feather now and using his fingers, lightly stroked her from her wrists all the way down to her waist – pausing for a wiggle in the hollows and playfully counting her ribs (and noting the reaction) as he moved down. He dug his fingers in now around her waist and she bucked and laughed properly now – dislodging the crude gag, screaming for him to stop.

But that wasn’t quite enough. He moved down to her bound ankles now and wondered what it might be like to tickle HER feet. He lifted her legs slightly and began to unzip one of her boots, slowly pulling it from her foot, using the hard leather to scrape down her socked sole. She tried to pull her legs away but Justin’s grip was stronger. He unzipped and removed the other boot and realised that her feet were almost the same size as Rachels – a little bit longer perhaps, and slightly narrower.
He couldn’t compare them properly though because of the thick socks she was wearing. He slipped his forefinger into the tip of her left sock and began to pull it down her feet – as he slid the sock down her foot and reached her toes she bucked and squealed in laughter, much stronger than before. The right sock was just as effective. Seeing those soles naked now, he noticed how soft they were – hardly a patch of hard skin to be seen – the pink heels and lightly creased soles leading to fairly long toes with their deep red nail polish.
He glanced up now and saw Karen looking at him – a look of desperation on her face.
“Please don’t!” she pleaded “You have no idea how ticklish I am! I’m sorry I broke into your house – ill do anything, but pleahee heeheehehheese dontheeheeh heehee don’t tiiiii heeehickle meeeeeeeeeeheeeheeheeee”
Justin attacked those feet with gusto – he had tickled Rachel for years now and had honed his technique well – now he had a chance to try it on a fresh victim and he wasn’t about to let that opportunity pass up. He raced his fingers over the bottom of her feet making her squeal and buck in agony. When he began to suck her toes she went wild, shaking her head to and fro, bucking and rolling around – anything to get rid of the intense tickling on her feet.

Having recovered now, Rachel was watching all this with glee – seeing this girl going through a torment she knew only too well, and seeing the look of hunger on Justin’s face – his penis threatening to explode almost. Seeing that Rachel had now recovered, Justin leant across and began to untie the ropes wrapped around her ankles with one hand, occasionally making her gasp by giving her a quick tickle, whilst using his other hand to keep up the pace on Karen. Rachel got to her knees with a giggle and offered up her wrists, which Justin dutifully untied, then returned to feast on Karen’s toes bringing a renewed bout of laughter.

After rubbing some life back into her wrists Rachel crawled over to Karen and whispered to her. “See how much fun this is? It’s my turn to play with YOU now I think!”
She leant down and began to suck on Karen’s breasts – playing with the nipples with her teeth whilst unbuttoning her jeans with one hand and kneading her ribs with the other. Justin untied her ankles and paused for a second to pull Karen’s jeans down, revealing a skimpy pair of pink underwear beneath. Taking in the sight for a moment he watched as Rachel slid her fingers into Karen’s panties and began to play with her clit. Karen began to moan herself now, and Rachel had an idea.

With Karen on her back, Rachel turned and straddled her legs, so she could lean forward and go to work on Karen’s clit with her mouth. At the same time, her feet now lined up perfectly with Karen’s, pinning them to the floor, and giving Justin 4 tiny pink soles to choose from. She gave him a wink, and bent forward with her arms outstretched to torment Karen’s poor armpits with her fingers, whilst licking at her hungry pussy with her lips. This caused her nightie to ride up her legs, revealing her own swollen pussy to Justin, ready for action.

Justin could not believe his luck. He now had 4 feet to tickle, and his girlfriend was happily tickling this girl herself, whilst licking her out, AND offering herself to him as well!
He could hear Karen’s laughter interspersed with moans as Rachel did a good job on her clit, and decided to help out a bit. He found the feather again, and sawed it across all 20 toes that were in front of him. Now he had two lots of giggles coming from the girls, and he was in heaven. Using the feather and his fingers, he tormented those soles in front of him – wiggling the feather in between Karen’s slightly longer toes, using his nails on Rachels tiny heels. The sound of laughter filled the room and he was getting more and more turned on by the second.
He couldn’t resist it any more and quickly took off his boxers and plunged deep into Rachel from behind. He heard her gasp in surprise, but then she began to slowly pump up and down on him, teasingly almost. On his knees at this stage, Justin reached around behind him to support himself with his arms, and brushed his fingers across Rachel’s left sole. She let out a high pitch squeal and bucked on his rock hard shaft, nearly making him cum. He decided to try it again, and supporting himself with one arm, he reached behind and felt for the soles behind him.
Scraping a finger up one he heard Karen burst out in a fit of giggles, although quickly being replaced by her moans of pleasure. Moving to the next foot, he tried again, and this time heard Rachels muffled laugh and felt her pussy clamp around his dick in surprise.

By this time, the girls were in competition for the loudest moan – Karen approaching orgasm from Rachel’s expert manipulation of her clit with her tongue, and Rachel moaning in ecstasy being taken from behind. Both girls occasionally giggling as Justin stoked their feet, he realised he could hold it in no more and began to attack the hidden soles with fresh gusto, whilst thrusting forward hard into Rachel. They finally all came in one big orgasm – Karen from the sensations that had been building up between her legs felt Rachels lips mashing into her pussy as Justin fucked her hard, her muffled laughter providing the final vibrations to send her over the edge and into bliss – Rachel who was still coming down from her earlier orgasm felt Justin pump into her hard and combined with the knowledge of what she was doing and the moans from Karen it was more than she could take – Justin having played with the feet behind him hearing the giggling and laughing from the girl he loved and from the ticklish intruder she was licking out turn into louder and louder moans of pleasure, he could hold it no more and finally came in one big explosive orgasm that he remembered for the rest of his life.

What a fantastic read! Indeed one of the best in a LONG while. keep up the great work!

This was one hell of a story. I hope there is a sequel....:)

Thanks for the support folks - its the first story i`ve written after reading hundreds - glad you liked it :)

As for more, it seems Kindred wants me to write more now so I guess you wont have to wait too long :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back