• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Technical" question.........

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
.....well, it is for me, lets put it like that. I have tried to download clips many times but quite often I am told that my system "does not support the format" or something like that. I have windows ME and windows media player. Also i have installed quick time.

I have had a look on the "help" pages and it says"Note Windows Media Player supports files created with Apple QuickTime version 1 and 2. Windows Media Player no longer supports the .ra, .rm, and .ram file formats. "

Is this the reason a lot of stuff will not play? and if so how do I make the .ra, .rm, and .ram file formats work? do i have to download something else?

Probably school boy stuff to all you Stephen Hawkings types, whizzing about in your turbo wheel chairs and talking with a bogus american accent.

A lot of clips are .rm files, which need Real Player - you can get it at http://www.real.com/ but make sure you click the small "free player" links on the download pages - the company would much rather you downloaded the paid-for version and most of the pages' space is taken up with links for that :)

You'll probably also need DivX if you haven't got it: http://www.divx.com/divx/
Make sure you click the "Standard DivX Codec (FREE)" link underneath the table on that page, rather than one of the three column choices.

It may also be necessary to have the latest version of WMP - which are you currently using? ME came with 7 but you can download 9 now from Windows Update.

hey slant!......

.....pleased to meet you and thanks for the tip, lets see if it works out!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back