• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vendetta (Women of Wrestling) (F/F) wrestling/tickling part 7

primetime

Verified
okay folks, it is time for another episode of WOW. there's only 2 matches left and they are of course the main events. i hope you enjoy the match! also, i do want to let you fans out there know that i have decided to make 5 of you "permanent" members of the series. i will have 4 of you as referees and the last person as the ring announcer. now, i do want to tell you that you will have no major role, in fact you may never speak. i like to keep it all women, except for Mclane of course, as characters with storylines. i just thought it would be cool for you guys to have some part of the series. if interested, just reply to this story. now, on to the story! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

"dammit! we lost again!" Beckie cried out in the dressing room.

"yeah, this really sucks! we were so close to becoming tag team champions!" Billie chimed in.

"girls, dont worry too much. you gave it your best shot! Asian Invasion just so happened to win, but you'll get them next time." Terri Gold tried consoling her friends.

"it's that it gets to be damn frustrating sometimes! we really want to wear some gold here in WOW!" Beckie said, her voice filled with frustration.

"hey, but at least you two prevented Harley's Angels and the tWo from winning the titles. you two were the ones who eliminated them." Terri told them.

"i guess you're right. damn, we were so close!" Billie said.

"Terri, you HAVE to win tonight. someone from WOW has to win! my stomach keeps turning with the thought of Lana Star being the champion." Beckie told her.

"well, i am going to give it my all. but now, let's sit back and watch Hollywood and Sable tear each other apart!" Terri said.

Lee Marshall: "Asian Invasion retained the titles! i think more and more fans are starting to believe that maybe it wasnt a fluke that they are the tag team champions!"

Korn_ste: "i will admit, i thought they would lose, but they just keep on winning. but now Lee, our next match is going to be one to remember for all of eternity!"

Lee Marshall: "you're right! folks, coming up next is Sable taking on Hollywood! Glamour Girls vs the tWo in a NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH! now, let's take a look at how it all started between these two women!"

a video package aired and the clips showed the appearance of Sable at the last pay per view, TOTAL CONTROL, during the Ice Cold-Mystery match. Sable has announced she was the newest member of the tWo. the clips showed how Hollywood never seemed to like Sable, but accepted her as a member of the tWo. then the big tag match between Lana Star/Patti Pizzazz vs Hollywood/Sable. during that match, Lana was tied up in the ropes and Sable was going to hit Lana with a chair. then she turned and nailed Hollywood with the chair. then Lana and Sable hugged each other in the ring, then started to tickle torture Hollywood. the clips continued by showing the introduction of the Glamour Girls and the subsequent acts by the girls of the new faction. then the video showed Hollywood causing Sable to lose her match against Jungle Grrl in the WOW Continental tournament. Sable retaliated by causing Hollywood losing her match to Terri Gold, costing her chance to take on Lana at VENDETTA. Sable and Lana then kidnapped Hollywood and Sable showed the fans how she tormented poor Hollywood's body by tickling her in a very seductive manner. then the clips showed Hollywood throwing out the challenge for a NO HOLDS BARRED match at VENDETTA. then the montage faded to black.........

SABLE (Glamour Girls)
www.wrestlingkingdom.com/sable/sable.html
www.the-alist.org/RenaMero/pics/pic76.htm
www.the-alist.org/RenaMero/pics/pic126.htm
www.adoring.net/renamero/203.htm
vs

HOLLYWOOD (tWo)
www.webkitten.com
www.fobpro.com/photos/gc23/g23s0204.php

NO HOLDS BARRED match

Lee Marshall: "right now, TK81 is standing by with Sable!"

TK81 was standing by the dressing room door of the Glamour Grils ready for his interview. the door then opened and out walked Sable. with a cocky smile, she stood next to TK81.

"Sable, tonight is a big night for you. you take on your nemesis, Hollywood, in a NO HOLDS BARRED match! you must be excited for this one!" TK81 told her.

"oh yeah! tonight, i finally get my hands on that slutty bitch Hollywood. i LOVE the fact that i can control that woman! Hollywood came into WOW and brought along her merry henchmen, and actually thought she was going to control WOW. but my good friend Lana Star runs this place, so she called me up and we made the perfect plan to knock some of that cockiness that Hollywood has. Hollywood my dear, remember when you were BEGGING me to stop torturing you? remember when the cameras were off, how you moaned my name?" Sable said to the camera.

"by the way, what DID happen after those cameras went off?" TK81 asked.

"well.....let's just say that Hollywood 'came' to realize i am better than her....." Sable smiled.

TK81 wiped the sweat off his brow. "damn, i wish i was there..."

"Hollywood, when i am done with you tonight, you are going to wish i was that gentle again! but i do have a nice surprise for you tonight! in fact, i have a surprise for everyone in WOW, especially that twerp Mclane! the Glamour Girls just got even better! now it is time for me to go to the ring and destroy the leader of the Tickling World Order! toodles!" Sable smiled as she left the interview area.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! this next match is a special NO HOLDS BARRED match! there is no disqualification! there is no countouts! falls count anywhere! but first introducing our special guest referee, he hails from the TMF, the ONE, the ONLY, thewindowguy64!!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

the music blared and thewindowguy64 made his appearance at the top of the stage. wearing his referee's shirt, with black pants and shoes, he skipped down the ramp, excited to be the referee. this was his first pay per view and he was pumped. he got into the ring and pumped his fists and the crowd went nuts! he then waited in the corner of the ring, anxious to get the match started.

"Introducing first, she is a former WWE women's champion and now a member of the Glamour Girls, here is SABLE!!!!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

the music of Sable then blared on the PA System and Sable made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a black sports bra, with black boxer shorts, black boots with foam shin guards, Sable made her way down the ramp. she heard the crowd booing heavily, but only smiled. her long blond hair was tied back into ponytail, and her face had a wry smile, but her eyes were focused. she was determined to humiliate Hollywood on such a huge stage. Sable truly enjoyed the fact that she caused the leader of the tWo to have such problems. Sable got into the ring and stared at thewindowguy64. she blew a kiss at him and he smiled back at her. she then put her hands on her knees and awaited her opponent.

Lee Marshall: "looks like Sable is ready for action!"

Korn_ste: "love her or hate her, you have to admit, she is one damn fine woman! she also knows how to handle herself in the ring as she has been a world champion many times! damn, this match is going to be GOOD!"

Lee Marshall: "now, let's go to Julie Day with Hollywood!"

Julie Day stood nervously next to Hollywood. Julie had been a victim of Hollywood before and didnt know what to expect. she then began her interview.

"Hollywood, tonight you finally get Sable. but this match is a no holds barred match. are you nervous?" Julie asked.

"nervous? NERVOUS??!! Julie, you dumb blond, HELL NO! i am nowhere near nervous! i have been waiting for this opportunity to destroy that blond bitch for a LONG time! Sable, you're right, i havent forgotten what you did to me when you kidnapped me. you tormented me in a way that you turned my brain to mush. BUT, i am still around and believe me, if you dont finish me, then you screwed yourself! i have destroyed many washed up women before and you are no different. i cant wait to hear you scream! i cant wait to hear you beg! i cant wait to crush your spirit! remember, no one, and i mean, NO ONE gets the best of Hollywood! bitch, prepare to meet your mistress!" Hollywood screamed into the microphone, then left the interview area.

"Ladies and gentlemen, introducing her opponent! she is the leader of the Tickling World Order! she is known as HOLLLLLLLLLYWOOD!!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

the music of the NWO blared across the loudspeakers and the leader and founder of the Tickling World Order made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a black tWo sports bra, with tight black spandex shorts and her black boots, Hollywood began to walk down the aisle. surprisingly, a few fans cheered her. Hollywood's face had a look of determination. she wanted to destroy Sable in front of the world. she was supposed to be the most dominant woman in WOW and she wanted to make sure that Sable knew that. as she got closer to the ring, she noticed Sable standing in the middle of the ring, her hands on her hips, smiling at her. Hollywood was fuming inside. she never liked Sable and couldnt help but remember what Sable did to her that night in the hotel. she got into the ring and charged after Sable. Sable quickly got out of the ring and Hollywood paced in the ring.

Lee Marshall: "Hollywood has a look of hatred on her face! talk about heated rivalry! this match is going to be something!"

Korn_ste: "you now Lee, i think a lot of fans waited a long time to see this one! i cant wait to see how it ends!"

BaneDaemon rang the bell and Sable stood on the outside of the ring. Hollywood motioned with her fingers for her to get into the ring. Sable smirked and got on the ring apron. Hollywood charged over, but Sable ducked and threw a shoulder into Hollywood's midsection. Hollywood hunched over and Sable then did a sunsetflip into the ring and thewindowguy64 made the count. 1..........2.......KICKOUT! Hollywood got up and as she turned around, Sable did a roundhouse kick to the face and Hollywood hit the canvas. Sable then pounced on top of Hollywood and began to punch Hollywood in the face. thewindowguy64 stood there as this was a no DQ match. Sable slapped Hollywood across the face several times.

SLAP!!!! "look bitch! dont you ever mess with me AGAIN!" SLAP!!! Sable yelled at Hollywood.

Hollywood's face was red as she absorbed the blows. Sable then grabbed a handful of Hollywood's hair and forced her up off the mat. she then rammed Hollywood's face into the top turnbuckle and after her head hitting the turnbuckle 10 times, Hollywood collapsed to the canvas. Sable then grabbed Hollywood's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Hollywood was laying in the middle of the ring on her stomach and Sable then bounced off the ropes, and dropped a knee to the back of Hollywood's neck. the crowd groaned as the move looked like it hurt a lot. Sable then rolled Hollywood over and went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT. Hollywood still had a lot of strength left and Sable smiled. she picked up Hollywood again, then threw her into the corner of the ring. Sable then waved at the crowd, then charged towards Hollywood. Hollywood put her boots into Sable's face and Sable went crashing into the mat. Hollywood then had a surge of adrenaline and tore into Sable. she rammed Sable's head into the mat 15 times, causing the blond playmate to be dizzy. Hollywood then picked up Sable, scooped her up and slammed her into the canvas. with a possessed look in her eyes, Hollywood picked up Sable again, but this time, delivered a pile driver. Sable was laid out. Hollwyood then went for the cover. 1............2...........KICKOUT!

Hollywood couldnt believe it! she then shook her head and smiled. she figured she could punish Sable more. Sable staggered to her feet and Hollywood bounced off the ropes and nailed Sable with the "clothesline from hell", nearly knocking Sable's head off. Hollywood then got to the second rope and did a elbow drop. she went for the cover again. 1..........2...........KICKOUT. Sable was showing remarkable resiliency and Hollywood then began to pummel Sable's pretty face. Hollywood then grabbed both of Sable's ankles and did a slingshot, and Sable flew into the air, hit the turnbuckles, then stumbled backwards with Hollywood rolling her up with the pin. 1........2...........KICKOUT! Hollywood screamed at thewindowguy64, but he told her it was only a 2 count! Hollywood let out a primal scream then waited for Sable to stand up. Sable staggered to her feet, the Hollywood then began to chop away at Sable's ample bosom. the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" with every chop and Sable staggered backwards into the corner of the ring. her arms laid across the top ropes to get her leverage as Hollywood chopped away. her chest was getting red and heaved up and down, trying to catch her breath. Hollywood stared at the tired Sable, then a wickked smile formed on her face. she reached under Sable's arms, and began to tickle Sable's armpits.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!! NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sable screamed.

Hollywood ran her fingers underneath Sable's smooth hollows and giggled when she saw Sable laughing like a baby. Sable dropped to the mat and rolled out of the ring. Sable tried catching her breath and didnt see Hollywood getting out of the ring. Hollywood grabbed Sable from behind, then threw her against the steel steps. Sable crumbled to the mat like a sack of potatoes and Hollywood grabbed her ankle. Hollywood ripped off the foam shin guard and attempted to unlace Sable's boot. Sable quickly reacted and crawled away. Hollywood followed her around the ring and then Sable tried to climb under the ring. Hollywood grabbed her ankle and began to drag Sable out from under the ring. Sable's head the appeared out from under the ring, but she had grabbed a fire extinguisher and used it against Hollywood. Hollywood grabbed her eyes from the fire extinguisher smoke and Sable then dropped the extinguisher on Hollywood's foot. Hollywood screamed in pain and grabbed her foot. Sable then tossed Hollywood back into the ring and dropped an elbow. Hollywood moaned in pain and felt Sable grab her ankle. Sable placed Hollywood's injured foot on the mat, then stomped on it. Hollywood screamed in pain. Sable repeated the procedure and Hollywood moaned in pain. Sable then grabbed the ankle and did a step over toe hold.

"Now BITCH! let's expose these hurting piggies!" Sable screamed as she began to unlace the black boot of Hollywood.

Hollywood moaned in pain and saw Sable unlacing her boot. she tried to struggle, but Sable had it clamped. Sable then removed the boot and tossed it out of the ring. she then peeled off Hollywood's black sock, revealing her bare foot. Sable smiled as she saw the pink sole of Hollywood and the long toes. she grabbed the toes and bent them backwards, causing Hollywood to scream in pain. Sable continued to bend the toes, then looked right into Hollywood's eyes.

"you have a choice. either you take the toe pain, or you beg me to tickle your foot! what's it going to be?" Sable asked.

Hollywood raised her hand towards Sable and flipped Sable off. Sable's smile turned into a snarl and she began to tickle Hollywood's sole. Hollywood immediately went into hysterical laughter as she felt Sable's fingers stroking along her sole.

Lee Marshall: "Hollywood's in trouble now! can she take the foot tickling?"

Korn_ste: "this is a rare sight! Hollywood is usually the one doing the tickling!"

thewindowguy64 asked Hollywood if she wanted to quit, but Hollywood refused. she couldnt stand the tickling, but she refused to quit. Sable then went after the long toes. Hollywood went into hysterical laughter and her toes wiggled wildly. Sable wasnt letting go of her hold and loved watching Hollywood laugh to a good foot tickling. Hollywood then began to reach for the ropes. she made it, but Sable didnt let go. thewindowguy64 looked at Hollywood and couldnt do anything. this was a no holds barred match. Hollywood realized what happened and continued to laugh. she then used whatever remaining strength she had, reached up and raked Sable's eyes. Sable let go of the hold and Hollywood got to her feet. Hollywood then tried a roundhouse right, but Sable ducked and kicked Hollywood into the gut, sending her into the ropes. Hollywood fell into the ropes and managed to get her arms tangled in between the ropes. she realized her predicament and began struggling. Sable laughed as she saw Hollywood trapped in the ropes. she walked up to Hollywood and smiled. then she began to tickle Hollywood's armpits and Hollywood screamed in laughter. Hollywood was helpless to stop Sable from tickling her. she felt sable's fingers dance in her armpits, then across her bare belly.

"laugh for me Hollywood! laugh for me!" Sable sang as she continued her belly tickling.

Hollywood screamed and screamed as tears began to fall from her eyes. she couldnt stop Sable from tickling her. her legs began to flail and she realized that Sable was standing in front of her. she then managed to kick her leg and nailed Sable in the crotch. Sable stopped her tickling and fell to the canvas in pain. thewindowguy64 helped Hollywood get free and Hollywood went to work. she straddled Sable's back and reached her fingers into Sable's armpits. Sable immediately began to laugh hard and her legs began to kick.

"now, let's see how you like it BITCH!" Hollywood yelled.

Sable squirmed wildly as she felt Hollywood fingers dig deeper and deeper into her armpits. Hollywood loved the feeling of Sable's body squirming under hers and wanted to really torment her. Sable began to claw at the mat, trying to escape, but Hollywood held her firm. Sable's eyes bugged out, and her mouth was wide open as the laughter poured from her mouth. thewindowguy64 asked her if she wanted to quit, but Sable refused. Sable laid her head on the mat and laughed harder as Hollywood tickled her armpits. Hollywood smiled, but she didnt want it to end now. she wanted to torture Sable. she stood up and rolled Sable over onto her back. Sable gasped for air and Hollywood sat on her stomach. Sable then reached her legs up and put them on Hollywood's shoulders and pulled her to the mat. Hollywood kicked out and grabbed Sable by the hair. she then rammed Sable's head into the turnbuckles and Sable fell to the canvas. Hollywood then grabbed Sable's ankles and dragged her to the edge of the ring. Hollywood then climbed out of the ring and began to unlace Sable's boot. she managed to unlace the boot and pull it off. she then ripped off the other foam shin guard and unlaced the other boot. Sable began to moan in pain as she felt Hollywood removing her other boot. Hollywood then placed Sable's socked feet on the middle rope, then pulled the bottom rope over the ankles, effectively trapping Sable's ankles between the ropes. Sable struggled as she realized her ankles were trapped. Hollywood, on the outside of the ring, stared at Sable's sock covered soles. she then grabbed the toes of the socks and began to pull the socks off.

"NO!!!! DONT YOU DARE!!!! LEAVE MY SOCKS ALONE!!!" Sable screamed.

Hollywood smiled as she pulled off the socks, revealing Sable's barefeet. she stared at Sable's tender soles and then raked her fingers along the soles.

"NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Hollywood laughed to herself as she tickled Sable's feet. she was impressed on how soft, and how tender these feet were. her fingers sank into the flesh and Sable lost control. her arms were flailing about and she she screamed in ticklish agony. her feet were very sensitive and now she was trapped. Hollywood played with each toe and noticed Sable would laugh a little different when she tickled each toe. thewindowguy64 asked Sable if she submits, and Sable screamed no as though she was possessed. she hated having her feet tickled, but she refused to give Hollywood the pleasure of making her submit. Sable began kicking her legs and Hollywood didnt have Sable's ankles trapped all the way. with one hard pull, Sable managed to pull her ankles free. Hollywood quickly got back into the ring to go after Sable's feet once again. Sable, laying on her back, kicked her legs up and kicked Hollywood in the knee. Hollywood fell to the mat, clutching her knee. Sable staggered to her feet, and so did Hollywood. Hollywood leaned against the ropes, then Sable charged towards her. Hollywood ducked, then managed to do a back body drop to Sable, sending her flying over the top rope and onto the arena floor. Sable landed with a thud and she clutched her ankles as she landed on them hard. Hollywood then got out of the ring and grabbed Sable by the hair. Sable reached up and raked Hollywood's eyes. Hollywood rubbed her eyes and she then saw Sable climbing over the guardrail and into the crowd.

Lee Marshall: "where's Sable going?"

Korn_ste: "i dont know Lee, but she better go fast because Hollywood is right behind her!"

Hollywood also climb over into the crowd and the crowd was in a frenzy. Hollywood gave chase to Sable and managed to catch her. she grabbed Sable by the hair and noticed where she was. both women were by the stocks area as Stacy Karter continued to torment Hammerin Heather Steele. Sable tried running away, but Hollywood rammed her head on the side of the stage where the stocks were and Sable fell to the mat. Hollywood looked on top of the stage and saw a wide-eyed Stacy looking at her. Hollywood then had an evil smile and got on top of the stage. Stacy jumped off the stage and Hollywood turned her attention towards Heather. Heather was exhausted as she had her feet tickled all night long. Hollywood then reached down and began to tickle Heather's feet. Heather cried out in laughter as her feet were now being tormented by Hollywood. Hollywood loved watching the soles twitch and wiggle, but noticed Sable walking away. Hollywood stopped her tickling and gave pursuit, along with thewindowguy64. Sable managed to go behind the curtain and into the arena hallway. Hollywood caught her and rammed her head into the concrete wall.

"going somewhere bitch??!!" Hollywood screamed as she rammed Sable's head against a metal door.

the cameras followed the action as the two women made their way in the backstage area. the women made it into the catering room and as Hollywood prepared to ram Sable's head onto the table, Sable grabbed a cup of coffee and threw it into Hollywood's face. Hollywood screamed in pain as the hot coffee burned her face. Sable then took advantage and scooped up Hollywood and slammed her onto a table, right on top of the food. Hollywood laid on top of the table, moaning in pain. Sable grabbed a cake, then smashed it on top of Hollywood's face and smeared the cake over her body. Hollywood rubbed her eyes as Sable grabbed her by the hair. Sable then dragged Hollywood back out into the hallway and rammed her head against some stage equipment. Hollywood fell to the floor and Sable got on top of her. Sable then plunged her fingers into Hollywood's armpits and Hollywood laughed hard. Hollywood's legs kicked in the air as she felt Sable tickling her. Hollywood then managed to grab a trash can lid and hit Sable over the head with it. Sable rolled on the floor in pain as Hollywood stood up. Hollywood grabbed Sable's ponytail and forced her to her feet. she then kicked open a door and went into a locker room. she threw Sable in the shower area and turned on the hot water. Sable screamed as the water hit her. she got out of the shower and was met by a clothesline by Hollywood. Sable rolled around on the tile floor in pain. Hollywood grabbed the wet ankle of Sable and tried tickling Sable's foot, but the ankle slipped out of her grasp. Sable stood up and as Hollywood tried to swing, Sable ducked, raked Hollywood's eyes and tried to spear Hollywood. Hollywood stepped out of the way and Sable ended up spearing a locker. she crumbled to the floor and Hollywood made the cover. thewindowguy64 made the count. 1........2............3!!!!!!!

the bell rang out in the arena and thewindowguy64 raised Hollywood's exhausted hand. the NO HOLDS BARRED match was over and Hollywood was the victor.

"the winner of this NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH...........HOLLYWOOD!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

Hollywood then stood over Sable and had a satisfied smile. then she decided it was payback time. she began to pull off Sable's shorts and revealed the sexy thong underneath. Hollywood was going to really torment Sable. but as she was pulling off the shorts, she was hit from behind with a chair. Hollywood crumbled to the floor, nearly knocked out. the camera panned over and those familiar high heels that were shown earlier in the evening were on the camera's view.

Lee Marshall: "who is that??!!"

Korn_ste: "i dont know, but it looks like Hollywood is in trouble now!"

Sable got up slowly and saw the mysterious woman holding a chair. she looked at Hollywood and she smiled. she then rolled Hollywood over onto her back and got into her face.

"i told you i had a surprise!!! Hollywood, meet the NEWEST member of the Glamour Girls!!!!!" Sable shouted.

the camera then moved up from the high heels, then the sexy nyloned legs, to a black skirt, then a pink blouse, then blond hair. the camera then pointed at the woman's face!

Lee Marshall: "WHOA!!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!! SHE'S HERE??!!!"

Korn_ste: "Looks like things just got more interesting Lee!"

Hollywood's eyes opened and she saw Sable and her friend staring at her. she couldnt believer her eyes either.

"i give you..................TAMMY SYTCH, otherwise known as SUNNY www.members.tripod.com/~DXchick/Tammy.html !!!!!!!!!!!" Sable announced.

Sunny smiled as she grabbed Hollywood's wrist and Sable grabbed the other. the dragged Hollywood over to a massage table and strapped Hollywood onto it. Sunny then helped Sable remove Hollywood's other boot, and shorts, leaving Hollywood in her sports bra and thong underwear. Sunny then reached into a handbag and pulled out a long, pink candle shaped object and flipped a switch. Hollywood's eyes bugged open as she saw the humming device getting near her body. it made contact and Hollywood roared in laughter.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!"

Sunny traced the object across Hollywood's armpits, then her belly, along her thighs, then finally the soles of the feet. Sable got in Hollywood's face and taunted her as Hollywood couldnthelp but laugh. soon, Sable and Suny heard a banging on the door and made a quick exit as other members of the tWo barged into the room. Hollywood tried catching her breath from the tickling assualt. in her mind, looks like the war with the Glamour Girls has just begun!

UP NEXT: Terri Gold takes on Lana Star for the WOW World Championship!

how did you like this match? anyone surprised on the newest member of the Glamour Girls? i hope you liked it and like good ol' JR says, "business in about to pick up!". also let me know if you want to be a referee in this series. feedback always welcomed.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

not only was that a great match the addition of "sunny" is also great , now the "two" needs an addition say some body the caliber of "jazz or victoria" for instance ,like i said before great pay-per-veiw!!!!

Excellent!!!

Looking forward to being a part of the series full time, if you'll allow it...

maybe I can be a lead referee :)

Pips

Keep up the great work Prime!!!

Ooooooooooooh......You gotta torture Teri <b> really</b> goood!! :devil: I love it when she gets it!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back