• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

E! Show on Wednsday Sept 19th

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
At 11PM Eastern time on Wednsday September 19th Howard's guest will be Laurie Wallace. There is no tickling on this appearance, but at least you can see how lovely she is. The video of her being tickled should be on sale on her web site at some point in the very near future. Between JugglerTX's computer malfunction and all the shit going on in NY I've been unable to get a vid clip up for you guys to see, and I'm very sorry about that.

Hey.. we all understand bro. Don't worry about it.
Any idea how much the tickle video will go for?

Like most I've watched hours and hours of consecutive days
of sad news. So I'm ready to buy a tickle vid, my head needs a rest.

DK

DarkK-- I am unsure as to how much the video will be sold for. It will only feature HER footage and not the footage of the other 2 girls. The complete video with all 3 girls will be available on my web site as soon as I can get it up. Unfortunately with all the shit going on I have more important non-tickling matters to take care of first.
I am allowing Laurie to sell her portion of the footage on her site so you guys don't have to wait any longer to see it.

Thanks for the reply Wallstreet.

I'll play it by ear and see if I want to wait for the main tape or just her being tickled. Heck, I can deal with having both. :)

Peace,
DK

And her feet are ticklish too.....................

Wallstreet you actually tickled this woman! My god she's not only beautiful but smart too............and her feet are ticklish! Couldn't get that great a look at her feet but if they match the rest of her she's the real deal.

Bravo my friend can't wait to see her tickled.............especially the feet!

Giantfan
"God Bless America"

GiantFan-- If you go to her website there is a diary section. If you go to early August you'll find her post about the tickle session. And yes, she talks about her feet being tickled. Also, her buttocks was very ticklish.

You tickled her backside as well. Very lucky man you are Wallstreet. I was wondering what was she wearing when you tied and tickled her? Panties, bra, nude?

Geez, when is this video coming out already? I've been checking her site every day! Want it bad! :cool:

I offer One Thousand pardons for the delay in this video not being viewed by the Forum yet. It was actually in the works for there to have been over 5 minutes worth of clips posted to the Forum, but the gentleman with the Video Capture Card had an equipment malfunction. To add to matters he's now on vacation so I can't even retrieve the tape I had sent him. Also the things going on directly East of me in Manhattan have thrown a bit of a monkey wrench into things.
But fear not, for this video footage will be aired by hook or by crook, and soon you shall all relish in the lovely Laurie's tickling anguish and ectasy! (That was pretty dramatic)

Hey Super, if he had been Bubba he would have said,

"I did not hear her laugh when tickling her, I was not listening" ;)

DK

LOL!!!! To both of ya!
:D

p.s.- Not to bug ya Wallstreet but did Laurie mention when she was going to sell it on her site? So we can stop buggin'
ya. :)

DK

anxiously waiting.....

Can't wait for this video to come out!!.............and by the way had he been "Bubba" he woulda said...."what is the definition of tickling??"

Laurie just got her master copy of the tape this week, so hopefully she'll have it for sale soon. I honestly don't know. I also have no control over how soon she'll sell it or how much she'll charge.
Again, the vid she'll be selling will only feature her footage and not the other 2 girls I mentioned. I want to get my own site up soon, but the bullshit with the Trade Center blowing up put some huge monkey wrenches into my regular job.
When I eventually sell the tape with all 3 girls I'll be sure that it's reasonably priced, that way the people who buy the vid from Laurie won't have to put out alot of money to get a repetitive video.
Again, for those of you that can't wait to see it, I'd say but it from her. Mine won't be for sale for a while.
Also, I didn't see any comments posted about her Stern appearance. I was just wondering what you guys thought.

Wallstreet,

Totally understand, just figured since Laurie was going to sell her vid with you, I would ask about her.

I think you should sell your tape (once you're ready) at a price that would make it worth your time and effort.
Don't worry about those of us that can't wait and buy Laurie's copy first. It's very cool of you to offer a decent price but take care of yourself first dude.
I expect to pay for quality tickling. :)

I'll be patient now that I know she has the master tape.
Does she even have a clue how many of us are dying for her tickle tape? What did she think of our "liking of tickling"?

Peace,
DK

Laurie actually did visit the Forum once. She tried to post but it wouldn't stick. I know from experience that sometimes I have to re-register, then back page to my message, then click on check message length, then re-submit. That seemed like alot to have to explain to someone.
She said she thought the Furum was cool and she said that the people from the Forum who have E-mailed her seem like some of the most polite people that she's interacted with online.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back