Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Nyssa Nevers is Missing the Big Game! (MP4 Version)
Legends of the Dark Plume! Ep. 12: Natalya's Tickle Vengeance! (Quicktime)
Cadence Soles Up Arms Up HD
Clips4Sale Banner
Katie Cummings Hogtied & Tickled (mp4)
Ticklish Alexis Crystal in orgasm (iPod)
BRUTALLICA / PART 2

What's New?

9/1/2014

Our wishes for a safe and happy Labor Day holiday to our US members.

New from MTJ

Bot Corps #1

Click here
8/24/14

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Real Tickle Torture Videos?

How long must all of us out there, who long for the real tickling torture to be put out by the video companys? All thay do now a days is put out pay sites! You would think that some Mistress or Domme would make real tickling videos of there tickle slaves for sale! I think thay would sell big time, or even home made videos of the real thing would sell big as well!!!
    Any thoughts why we can get more out?

I volunteer...

...if any of those Mistresses or Masters need a victim hehe.
    "Its not braging, its fair warning. If you want to chalange me then you deserve to know how badly I will beat you."

I assume your new around here. Check out the Tickleslaves vids at Foot Paradise

I have, i bought 3 of them and other than the frist the others are just junk!!! We need the real thing, how long must we wait???

I think that that genre would be well represented by the return of TJ Productions videos. Unfortunately, the producer does not wish to sell them anymore, however if I am not mistaken he still views this message board.I think that all of us who desire more intense material would appreciate the ability to purchase these films after their several year absence.

Dungeon Maiden Video

I think that the video's from Dungeon Maiden's are very good insofar as bondage and tormenting/torture are concerned. I would, however, like their content to be more "tickle torture" oriented rather than what would be described as "sexual torture". Tom

Few if any real tickle torture vids are out there. Feeeeeeble attempts at best.
    How long must we wait?
    Until the right "players" are in place and time and means allows.
    Shygirl and I have been trying to set it up and eventually will pull it off.
    As for F/M material........I have offerd myself to a few "professional" producers and have been put on the back burner repeatedly. I have seen others offer themselves as well and have been amazed that nothing has been done about it.

Makes one wonder.

TTD

Another thought......the pro "models" out there apparantly don't care about appearing on film and marketed while the "real people" who are genuinly INTO tickling and tickle torture fear being seen or fear they have too much to loose if seen by people they know OUTSIDE of the tickle world.
    Some of them may have valid reasons and points. However the few who don't have anything to loose and are not taken up on their offers by vid producers......therein lies the question of validity of said producers and their reasons for not doing so.

TTD

The "real thing" would be, like, illegal.

But I'm sure it would ge great viewing...

Why did it go so long before Oddjob finally stated the obvious. How many people do you think are out there that would tolerate being tied up and tickle tortured against their will, have it taped, and then allow it to be sold for money? If it was truly against their will, I doubt if many people have enough money to get the victim to allow it. You bet your ass it is illegal! How many video producers here are willing to spend some time in jail for battery for the sake of making a nonconsensual tickle video that will also be confisgated at the time of his/her arrest?

When you see many videos being made of people getting there butts getting beat red and all the other BDSM videos out there of the real thing!!! I dont think it is asking much for real tickle torture videos being made!!! Trust me on this one thing people will do alot for money, even tortured by tickling!!!
    Come on people lets get some real tickle torture videos, being put out foe sale!!!

the lionking08 is rght there

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by LionKing08
    When you see many videos being made of people getting there butts getting beat red and all the other BDSM videos out there of the real thing!!! I dont think it is asking much for real tickle torture videos being made!!! Trust me on this one thing people will do alot for money, even tortured by tickling!!!
    Come on people lets get some real tickle torture videos, being put out foe sale!!!

Coupla things. First, don't believe everything you see in BDSM and spanking videos. There are several ways to get that serious red bottom without the person suffering as much as you think. And for the vids that *are* real (and to be fair, many are), you have to understand that it's WAY easier to go numb and deal with pain, both mentally and physically, than tickling. I've been involved in the BDSM world for years now, and most of the hardcore players will do ANYTHING to keep me from using my pretty red fingernails .

Furthermore, you have to define 'real' torture. If you use a 'lee that's into it, no matter how hard you work them over crabapples will say it wasn't torture, "she liked it too much." . They want to see the 'lee screaming and begging and crying, which isn't gonna happen through any of your human vendors like myself, TIB, etc. I have ONE video, my first, where the young lady cries, and it still makes me feel like the Wicked Witch every time I see it . AND, no one will believe that it was real torture because they'll wonder why she allowed it to be released, or why you aren't missing limbs from the damage she did once she got loose.

Bottom line: consensual torture doesn't count as 'real' to many folks, and noncon is simply a no-no.

Bella

www.clips4sale.com/studio/9747

http://www.eroticawakening.com/files/ea209.php

She squeals. She pleads. She kicks, over my knees.
    She pouts. She cries. She laughs, for the highs.
    She wants. She needs. She gives, all for me.
    To pay her back, I make her cry.
    I try to be what she needs, like she is for me.

-Bruce (3/25/02)

Which video are you talking about? i have bought 3 from you all ready?

Middle America...then take a sharp turn south !!

Re: Dungeon Maiden Video

Originally posted by TCarlCMI
    I think that the video's from Dungeon Maiden's are very good insofar as bondage and tormenting/torture are concerned. I would, however, like their content to be more "tickle torture" oriented rather than what would be described as "sexual torture". Tom
    I see that as more of a mix of both worlds, incorporated into each other. I have no problem with that, and in fact, in real life prefer it that way. As long as there is no pain involved...bring on the pleasure...!!

Best of both worlds...if you will..!
    "You are SUCH a naughty man", she said with a wicked giggle...to which I replied, "why thank you kind miss, now would you care to retire to my LAIR?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast