• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Tickle Torture Videos?

LionKing08

TMF Expert
How long must all of us out there, who long for the real tickling torture to be put out by the video companys? All thay do now a days is put out pay sites! You would think that some Mistress or Domme would make real tickling videos of there tickle slaves for sale! I think thay would sell big time, or even home made videos of the real thing would sell big as well!!!
Any thoughts why we can get more out?

I assume your new around here. Check out the Tickleslaves vids at Foot Paradise

I have, i bought 3 of them and other than the frist the others are just junk!!! We need the real thing, how long must we wait???

I think that that genre would be well represented by the return of TJ Productions videos. Unfortunately, the producer does not wish to sell them anymore, however if I am not mistaken he still views this message board.I think that all of us who desire more intense material would appreciate the ability to purchase these films after their several year absence.

Dungeon Maiden Video

I think that the video's from Dungeon Maiden's are very good insofar as bondage and tormenting/torture are concerned. I would, however, like their content to be more "tickle torture" oriented rather than what would be described as "sexual torture". Tom

Few if any real tickle torture vids are out there. Feeeeeeble attempts at best.
How long must we wait?
Until the right "players" are in place and time and means allows.
Shygirl and I have been trying to set it up and eventually will pull it off.
As for F/M material........I have offerd myself to a few "professional" producers and have been put on the back burner repeatedly. I have seen others offer themselves as well and have been amazed that nothing has been done about it.

Makes one wonder.:rolleyes:

TTD

Another thought......the pro "models" out there apparantly don't care about appearing on film and marketed while the "real people" who are genuinly INTO tickling and tickle torture fear being seen or fear they have too much to loose if seen by people they know OUTSIDE of the tickle world.
Some of them may have valid reasons and points. However the few who don't have anything to loose and are not taken up on their offers by vid producers......therein lies the question of validity of said producers and their reasons for not doing so.

TTD

The "real thing" would be, like, illegal.

But I'm sure it would ge great viewing...

Why did it go so long before Oddjob finally stated the obvious. How many people do you think are out there that would tolerate being tied up and tickle tortured against their will, have it taped, and then allow it to be sold for money? If it was truly against their will, I doubt if many people have enough money to get the victim to allow it. You bet your ass it is illegal! How many video producers here are willing to spend some time in jail for battery for the sake of making a nonconsensual tickle video that will also be confisgated at the time of his/her arrest?

When you see many videos being made of people getting there butts getting beat red and all the other BDSM videos out there of the real thing!!! I dont think it is asking much for real tickle torture videos being made!!! Trust me on this one thing people will do alot for money, even tortured by tickling!!!
Come on people lets get some real tickle torture videos, being put out foe sale!!!

LionKing08 said:
When you see many videos being made of people getting there butts getting beat red and all the other BDSM videos out there of the real thing!!! I dont think it is asking much for real tickle torture videos being made!!! Trust me on this one thing people will do alot for money, even tortured by tickling!!!
Come on people lets get some real tickle torture videos, being put out foe sale!!!

Coupla things. First, don't believe everything you see in BDSM and spanking videos. There are several ways to get that serious red bottom without the person suffering as much as you think. And for the vids that *are* real (and to be fair, many are), you have to understand that it's WAY easier to go numb and deal with pain, both mentally and physically, than tickling. I've been involved in the BDSM world for years now, and most of the hardcore players will do ANYTHING to keep me from using my pretty red fingernails :devil:.

Furthermore, you have to define 'real' torture. If you use a 'lee that's into it, no matter how hard you work them over crabapples will say it wasn't torture, "she liked it too much." :rolleyes: . They want to see the 'lee screaming and begging and crying, which isn't gonna happen through any of your human vendors like myself, TIB, etc. I have ONE video, my first, where the young lady cries, and it still makes me feel like the Wicked Witch every time I see it :(. AND, no one will believe that it was real torture because they'll wonder why she allowed it to be released, or why you aren't missing limbs from the damage she did once she got loose.

Bottom line: consensual torture doesn't count as 'real' to many folks, and noncon is simply a no-no.

Bella

Re: Dungeon Maiden Video

TCarlCMI said:
I think that the video's from Dungeon Maiden's are very good insofar as bondage and tormenting/torture are concerned. I would, however, like their content to be more "tickle torture" oriented rather than what would be described as "sexual torture". Tom

I see that as more of a mix of both worlds, incorporated into each other. I have no problem with that, and in fact, in real life prefer it that way. As long as there is no pain involved...bring on the pleasure...!!

Best of both worlds...if you will..!

Even the people that Lionking referred to in regards to being beaten until their butts are red, are there by consent, just as are the tickle victims that you see. Despite how torturous it may be, some people allow it to be done to them because they either like it, get off on it, or in most cases will do about anything for money. However, if you are referring to truly non-consensual tickle torturing where you tie someone up truly against their will and tickle torture them and then sell the video, that is kidknapping and battery, pure and simple. It will only be a matter of time before the producer(s) of such a video end up in jail. Make no mistake about it. Yes, there is a market out there for it, but how many people are willing to risk the ramifications?

Well this is an interesting subject. It goes back to the roots of fetishes. I will try and explain the theory of Bondage type Fetishes in a later thread. Anyways basically the more sadistic the better. I like some BDSM and ALL tickling. If you truly want a non-consentual video then producers would have to get with someone they know and maybe make that the terms of a bet or something. Anyways I like dungeon maidens because they torture the lee untill its no longer consentual if you will. Lets say you agree for me to tie you and tickle you. I do and about ten minutes later you no longer can take it but i keep going THIS is as close as you can legally get to non consentual in a video.

Psycho

LionKing08 said:
When you see many videos being made of people getting there butts getting beat red and all the other BDSM videos out there of the real thing!!!

Keep in mind, though, what I posted before. If you sell those tapes to the wrong person, or within the wrong community, they do become illegal, whether or not there was any consent involved. The only thing non-consenting participants add is a larger more problem. Let's assume then that by tickle torture you mean that the tapes would involve consenting participants where the 'lee consents to be taken byond his/her normal limits, in effect consenting to have their consent overruled or ignored. The hard core BDSM of tickling. In that case, there have been a few intense tapes made liek that; not many, but a few. The most famous one would be the non-conscent tape done by Tickling Paradise. It gets VERY intense and the reactions of the 'lee are the most desperate I've ever seen. TP did a 2nd non-consent tape, and although there's a lot more acting it's more contraived, the 'lee does seem to get legitimately angry. Their tape The Boogeyman crosses over into nonconscent in my mind as well; it looks like they got a woman with poor English skills involved with the video and then took advantage of that lack of English. TIB did a nonconscent tape, as well with Pricilla James.

Another great tape that is fully consentual yet extremely intense is the MTP video Farra's First Time. Bella's tape Tickling Nikki doesn't end as tortorously, but clearly the 'lee is worn out by the tickling while Bella loves every minute of the tickle domintaion. I own a tape called Tina's Tickling Terror where the girl is tickled to the point of crying and they stop recording. This is out of print but may be available on the secondary market. Some of the Japanese footage out there looks pretty intense as well.

And there are other rather intense videos out there. Maybe not as many as some might hope, but it isn't like they don't exsist. It just takes some searching.

A movie I would reccomend is NOCONSENSUAL TICKLE by Paridise Vision. Almost feel sorry for the girl LOL

Yes i have that one and it is great!!!
Her feet were realy ticklish, the way i love it!!!
I all so loved her words!!!
" I cant handle it"
Just love hearing them beg!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back