• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my revenge */ff

coreyx

I've been busy all week, but I finally have time to right the TRUE sequal to my first story. ENjoy!

It had been about a month since I had seen Justin's cousins. One night the, while I was over there, they came for a visit. Jsutin's parents were going to Justins kid brother baseball game, and his other brothers were going as well. ANyway, I happened to over hear the twins talking about tying up me and Justin again. I quietly went downstairs and told Justin. We ran aroung the basement and found some rope. THey were gonna pay for tickling us last time! After about a half an hour, the twins came downstairs with rope. They were puzzled that the couldn't find us, until we apeared out of the closet and got the drop on them. We quickly tied them up togther while they were in shock. I then tripped them, causing them to fall to the ground. Then we applied more rope, forcing them to have there backs together. Justin then ran upstairs. "What are you doing, you stupid brat!?" The first twin yelled. I smiled, "Getting you back from the other day," At this time Justin came down with 2 paintbrushes, a jar of honey, and his 2 dogs. The two sister's eyes widened as me and Justin sat next to each of there feet, and started applying the honey. The two were bucking with laughter, so me and Justin had to hold them down with one hand. After 5 minutes, both of there feet were covered. We then leg one dog to each pair of feet. They pleaded with us to stop, but we let the dogs loose. They started licking the honey off there soft feet. The two holwled with laughter, and me and Justin held on to them. I occasionaly gave them a quick rib tickle, just for kicks. AFter about 10 minutes, the dogs had licked all of the honey off, and the cousins sighed in relief, but then me and Justin aplied another coat of honey, causing the laughter to arise again. 5 coats of honey later, we finally stopped. I think one of them maybe had pissed herself. We told them that if they told on us, we would tell on them, even if they tickled us. They agreed, and we let them go (after I gave each of them a quick foot tickle!) So no one ever said anything to anyone about the tickling, except today.

Well, thats it. I have plenty of fiction and non-fiction stories. m/f, f/m, even some f/f. Tell me if u want to hear them.

wow

I wish I everr had such an experience... tell us more!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back