• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rest of the first half, the All Star Break, then, a second half shocker

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys got back to baseball after the euphoria of the Seas championship. They went on a two week road trip, and finished the trip with an 8-6 record. When they got back home, it was close to the All Star Break. With three children at home, and no work in the movies, Naomi was getting bored. The youngest child was to the age where a sitter could be had for a couple of hours, and the two older ones were growing fast. This scenario gave Naomi an idea that she bounced off Mitch just before the break. "Mitch, I'm going crazy. I cant work in the movies because I dont want to be on location away from the kids, and I dont want to play ball with the team full time, because I dont want us both to be away anymore, but what would you think if I went to Lee and asked him if I could return to the team as a part time player, and just pitch in home games, so I could still be with you guys, and be a full time mom to the kids, and not have to go on the road with the team?" Mitch smiled. "I think it would be great. It would be the best of both worlds. You could help us, and still be with the kids. If Lee would go for it, it's fine with me. Nai, ah, with Mandy the closer, I doubt Lee would just cast her aside and bring you back. Could you accept if you had to pitch the 7th or 8th and werent the big closer in the 9th inning anymore?" "Sure, you know me. I dont have an ego. Besides, Mandy should close. Shes younger than me, and her arm is stronger. I'll pitch the 8th inning, and for half the salary, since I'll only be a home pitcher"
The following night, Naomi went over to the park to see Lee Sniderman prior to the Good Guys game with the Phillies, and told him of the idea. "It's unorthodox, but I dont see why not. Announcers have deals where they just work home games, why not a player? We want you back, and we know you're a mother now, so it's fine with me" Lee said. After the decision was made, Naomi decided she was going to take the two weeks until just after the break to get in shape, and return the first game after the break against Atlanta. She hadnt thrown in over a year, but worked out at home and at the park every day for two weeks. A contract was signed for a prorated amount of her former salary for the remainder of the season's home games. She had been making a million dollars a year before, so her salary for just home games for the last half of the year would come to about $250,000. Naomi, with everyone's blessings, including her kids, returned from retirement after a year plus off in her own way, and now it was to the comeback trail. The first night back against the Braves was a Thursday, and Kate Hudson was scheduled to start that night. Naomi, being the doting mother that she was, made dinner for her kids before leaving for the park seperately from Mitch in her own car. She arrived at the clubhouse around 5:30 for the 7:35 start. Reporters were around her, and she spoke to the media. The first segment of the comeback would be seven games, as the Good Guys had four games with Atlanta, and then three with the Mets on the first homestand before going on the road. There was a large crowd of about 40,000 for the first game back after the break. Kate Hudson started against Atlanta's Mike Hampton, and, thanks to a Mitch homerun and a few other hits, the Good Guys led 3-1 in the 7th. As the Good Guys were on the field in the top of the 7th, Sniderman called down to the pen. "Naomi, Kate's had enough, I'm taking her out in the 8th. Get warmed up. You're in" Naomi began throwing, and, after the Good Guys scored a run in the bottom of the 7th, Naomi entered to begin the 8th to a standing ovation. The Braves werent about to get caught up in the nostalgia of Naomi's return. They wanted to light her up as if she had never been away. Naomi was nervous after not having pitched for so long, and couldnt find the plate to the first hitter, walking him. A double play followed, and then, Naomi grooved a pitch, and served up a very long homerun to Chipper Jones that thankfully only counted for one run. She got the last out on a strikeout, and returned to the dugout to a standing ovation with the Good Guys still leading. Mandy came on in the 9th and was perfect, and the Good Guys had a 4-2 win. Afterwards, there was a feeling of celebration in the clubhouse. It had only been one game, and Naomi was coming back only as a part time player with her special home games only deal, but it was a triumphant return for her.
The rest of the series went nicely against the Braves. Following a 1-0 win the next night, which featured another fine outing by Naomi, there was a blowout loss to Atlanta on Saturday, and then a come from behind win for the Good Guys after they trailed 5-0 on Sunday. Naomi pitched in three of the four games, and did fine. The team looked to be stronger, and happier, and she looked to be ecstatic at her return after such a long time.
That Saturday night, the team gathered at the hotel for their party and gambling, after deciding to take a break from the fetish club for a bit after their frequent visits there during basketball season. With the attention focused on Naomi and Mandy due to Naomi's return, it was decided they would be the featured lees of the evening. Naomi hadnt been tickled by anyone other than her family for a long, long time, and now it was time for the team to make up for the tickling time they had missed. Naomi and Mandy were tied hands and feet to the bed, as, with Mitch's blessing, his best friend Russell, the second baseman, began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers as Naomi began to writhe around and squeal. Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, with Mitch yelling:"She's been away and missed out, so let her have it good" Russell tickled Naomi on her underarms, sides, belly and ribs as she thrashed at her restraints and more girlish laughter filled the room: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Tickles! NO! Hehehehehehehehehe! Next, Naomi was tickled on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, Russell got to Naomi's horribly ticklish feet. Russell tickled Naomi on her soles with fingers, feathers, ice, and the electric toothbrush on her soles and over her toes. Naomi went beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with hysterical girlish laughter, begging him to stop. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehe!
Next, Mitch went over to Mandy. "Hey, I'm not coming back from anything, how the hell did I get involved in this?" She protested. "You got involved because of your buddy over there, and the fact that you are the most ticklish person on this team, Missy, that's why" Mitch said with an evil grin. Then, Mitch started in, beginning the tickle on Mandy's neck with fingers as she thrashed around and the giggles began: Heheheheheheehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled Mandy on her underarms, sides and belly, causing her to thrash around as much as her restraints allowed, and squeal with uncontrollable laughter and giggles. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Very ticklish! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Mitch then tickled Mandy on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, Mitch got to the soles of Mandy's extremely ticklish bare feet, He attacked Mandy's bare feet and her toes with fingers, feathers, and a vibrating electric massager on her soles and over and under her toes. Mandy went beserk, flexing, pointing, and wiggling her toes every which way, squealing with hysterical laughter, and begging for mercy. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I cant take it! I surrender! NO! Please no! Hehehehehehehehehe!
Naomi and Mandy were not yet untied. Before that happened, Mitch went over to Naomi, playfully put her bare foot in his mouth, and began running his tongue and his lips over her soles and toes, and briefly sucked on her toes. "Let me out now! Now I'm getting pissed. It was uncalled for that you did that to me in public" Naomi said. Mitch untied Naomi and she glared at him. When he went to take Mandy's foot, Naomi said. "You do anything with that foot of hers except untie her, you can sleep with the dog tonight, mister" She snapped. Mitch quickly untied Mandy, and the gathering continued.
So, the Good Guys were energized by Naomi's return, even if it was just for home games. Hopefully for the team, things would improve after what had been an inconsistent first half. What would happen next? Stay tuned for more of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

great story mitch!

i really like the fact that naomi is coming bck as a player , because although she retired to spend more time with her children you could realy tell that she missed playing and that the team really missed her as a player keep up the good work!!!!

Thank you windowguy. I think I came up with a good plan for Naomi. It's the best of both worlds for her and the team. She plays at home to help Mitch and the team, and can still be a full time mom to her children. A good compromise, I think.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back