• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story(intro), no-tk in this one

cloudfrevrr

Be gentle people, this is my first attempt at writing. I plan on having multiple installations that will hopefully improve with your input. To put it simply, this the intro so nothing really happens, just sets the scene. So please tell me how you like the style and the idea, and I should have the next part up in a bit if people want it.
--------------------------------------
Where to begin, well why not from the beginning. I guess I should give a small summation of what exactly you're reading. I've decided to keep a journal, kinda. I shall start from my entering into this dark world, adn I shall end with the here and now. It all happened so long ago, I can't even remember how long it's really been, but onto my memories.
I believe it was the middle of the 1980's, when I was a junior in high school. Everything was going my way. I lead more than one varsity sport, I was good looking, and I was dating who I believed was the most beautiful woman on earth. How young and innocent I was, I can't even remember her name anymore. There was only a few months left in my junior year and prom was coming up, and ofcourse I would take my girlfriend. As prom neared I went to pick up a tux and some other supplies. It would have gone smoother but I needed my tux almost custom made so it would fit me properly. After my tux was done I went out adn got flowers, two dozen roses. My friends and I rented a limo, a stretch hummer limo. My date wore a red dress, backless, and a pair of greek-type sandals, each had two straps that wrapped around the leg up to the knee.
I should probably explain my fetishes right now, since they will be in the rest of this journal. Since I was born I have loved female feet and navels. So I adored those sandals. I also love tickling, so the sandal straps were equally cool because they could be used to tie the ankles together. I'll just let it be explained further as I go on.
Very little happened in the limo ride. We all talked and drank, and shared future plans. The real excitement came at the prom. Now I have never been much of a dancer, but I always did when my lover wanted to. So I was already making a fool of myself, like I cared. The prom was held in a gymnasium, the food and drinks were in a different section. Well we got thirsty, so I went to get drinks. That's when my happiness seemed to end. As I came back I heard a crash and screams. Racing back I saw a strange figure drop a body and run. The body was my girlfriend, it looked like her throat was slit. In my sorrow and rage I took after the attacker. As I ran I thought of what I would do when I caught them, all thoughts ended with death. I chased them through the forest and we met in a clearing. It was a woman! This changed my outlook, I could never bring myself to physically harm a woman, maybe I would just subdue her. Much to my dismay and surprise, she flew away! That's right, left the ground and moved through the air. A card was left with the name Cassandra Hunter on it. I vowed to hunt her down. My humanity was gone, my human happiness ended that night. All I had was revenge.
I left town the next day and headed to Jersey, for that was where the card was from. It took me roughly a year to find the bank that she worked at. When I did, she was on vacation. So I took a little break and bought some new clothes. I picked up a leather trenchcoat, cause those things are awesome. They hold up well too, I still wear it. I also got black jeans adn a black t-shirt. I was in a morbid stage. A few days later Ms. Hunter returned and I went to see her. I was unprepared for what I found, she was an utter knockout. Strawberry blonde hair, jade green eyes, full lucious lips. She was roughly five foot six inches and one-hundred thirty pounds. Full figured, she had a perfect body, everything looked just right. She was also barefoot when I entered, but that will be explored fully later. I couldn't believe she would ever harm anyone. Yet she knew who I was, and asked me to meet her at her apartment. Oh!, how my life would change that night.
------------------------------
Well there's the first installment, I would greatly appreciate your thought's of it so far. Thank's in advance...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back