• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colete MM/F (True Story)

ShadowTklr

3rd Level Orange Feather
Over the years, I haven't really been much on recounting true experiences in which I have been involved, but this is one that I recounted a while back that I think you might all enjoy. It represents one of the truly quintessential moments in my tickling history that fully satisfied my lust and desire for tickling at its most basic level. (In other words, it was raw, unrehearsed, unexpected and intense. lol) Hope you enjoy reading about it.

Colette
By ShadowTklr

Although I have many vivid recollections of ticklings-past, and even more that occur presently, Colette represents one of my fondest. It was one of those completely spontaneous happenings that I could have never been prepared for even if I would have seen it coming.

Colette was a very attractive, slightly overweight 20-yr. old with long brown hair, deep-set brown eyes and a divinely sculptured facial structure. Her features were strong with high cheekbones, and an angular jaw line. When she smiled, it seemed as though her entire face shifted slightly to make room for her broad mouth. One couldn't help but smile along with her, it was so infectious.

She lived with a very close bi-sexual male friend with whom she shared expenses and a very vivacious party lifestyle. The only reason I knew Colette at all was because she was the older sister of a girl I dated in high school who had since moved away with her mother and other sister. Colette stayed behind and the two of us escalated our relationship from casual acquaintances to close friends.

One evening I went to hang out with Colette after not having seen her for some time. During my visit, on my way to the bathroom, I noticed that the bed in Ryan's (her roommate) room was busted. The two legs at the foot of the bed had been bent over, putting the bed on a downward angle. I returned to the living room where we were sitting to find Colette sitting cross-legged on the couch, dangling one of her clogs from her toes. I stared at her bobbing foot for a second, nearly transfixed by the sight. When I came to, I resumed my seat next to her, and mentioned the broken bed. She just shook her head and that all-too-familiar broad smile emerged almost instantly. She told me that Ryan had tickled her, and he wouldn't stop. She told me she was screaming at the top of her lungs and begging him to quit, but he kept overpowering her and wrestling her to vulnerable positions only to continue the torture again and again. As a result of the constant thrashing and fighting for release, the two of them busted the bed.

I listened intently as the blood rushed to my ears, making them pulsate. My heart beat with excitement, and my eyes fixed on hers during the short description. When she was finished, she said, "Ryan has this tickle thing, I think. He always tickles me, and especially on my feet."
I was mesmerized and couldn't help but query her for several minutes about her reactions and thoughts while it was going on. Then she said "You too?" I looked back at her incredulously, not knowing whether it would be best to deny my interest, or divulge it. I wouldn't have to do either because what would come next would preempt any attempts on my part to communicate intelligently.

Colette slipped her two feet out of her clogs, and swung her legs over my lap, depositing her two incredibly sexy feet right in front of me. "Go ahead." She said with a grin. "You might as well get it over with." I felt like my stomach just dropped through my ass. To make matters worse, the door swung open and Ryan walked in to see Colette's bare feet on my lap. Talk about embarrassed!

"What are you two doing?" He said without so much more than a passing glance on his way through the living room to the kitchen. I heard the refrigerator open and the sound of clinking bottles.
"I was just telling Steve how YOU broke the bed!" She shouted to the kitchen. "Then I find out he's got a foot thing too!"
Ryan re-entered the living room, chewing on a chicken leg and holding a bottle of beer. He looked at me, noticing my visible discomfort. "She is a complete bitch sometimes." He turned his attention to her with a hard stare. "Why do you have to fuck with the guy, Colette? You should try that shit with me sometime. You think last time was bad?"
Colette just laughed and wriggled her toes. It only took an instant for Ryan to respond.

He dropped his chicken on the table, and lunged at her, leaping over me, straddling her upper thighs and pinning her shoulders back before she had a chance to respond. She shrieked and tried to pull her legs off of my lap, but I immediately grabbed them, preventing her escape. Without missing a beat, Ryan started tickling her armpits and ribs, and I heard Colette explode with laughter. I looked down at my lap to see her two bare feet cringing impotently in response to what must have been an indescribable tickling sensation.

Not wanting to lose my opportunity, I started tickling Colettes feet, and they jerked violently in my hands, then stiffened, and I heard the incredible sound of Colette's high pitched scream, which hovered at its apex before crashing with a cacophony of cackles.

The two of us tickled her steadily as her body trembled with laughter. Suddenly, Colette burst forth with desperate energy, nearly dismounting Ryan from his perch, and kicking me square in the balls. The three of us quickly became an intertwined ball of human limbs, grabbing and tugging and soon fell off of the couch and unto the floor. This would prove to be much less favorable for Colette to gain any leverage at all.

Ryan assumed the straddle position again and began tickling her with both hands, not even trying to pin her down. He was much stronger than she, so he just continuously shifted his weight in order to stay atop her, while her hands slapped frantically at his to get his fingers to stop wiggling. I, in the meantime, put Colette into what I later called the "Human Stocks" where I face away from her and trap each ankle under each arm, then tickle the opposite foot with my hands. There was no way for her to escape, and her screams had reached new heights. Her toes cringed tightly and her legs pushed and pulled mightily to free her feet from what was an endless assault of wiggling fingers. I found her heels to be particularly sensitive, and so decided to concentrate on that area while she alternated rapidly between howls and deep submissive laughter. Her body equally transformed from a wildcat of energy into a slump of impotent, quivering flesh, then burst with energy again. Her most violent reactions seemed to come when Ryan insisted that she say she was a bitch. She would shriek "Fuck you!" just before losing all hope of making sense to the rapid-fire giggles that would follow.

I swear, I never knew anyone at that stage in my life who could take that much tickling. It wasn't the duration that so awed me, as the consistent intensity. It wasn't like we were tickling her despite her obvious breakdown, which would have simply been cruel <grin>. She was defiant the whole time, never conceding a single point. We tickled that girl for more than 20 minutes straight. After a while, Colette's hips began thrusting and her laughter became a steady, hearty stream, without the peaks of violent resistance.

By the time we stopped, she had professed her sincerest apologies, and was repeating anything Ryan and I told her to say without as much as a second's hesitation. And we didn't stop at making her say she was a bitch. She was forced to beg for more tickling and promise that we could tickle her anytime we wished.

I had since tickled Colette a couple more times, but nothing like that first time. After a while, Colette and I lost contact, and I never saw her again. Even now, 15 years later, I wonder where she is, and how many other guys got the opportunity to know Colette the way I did, a long time ago on that fateful summer's eve.

The End

Verrrry interesting !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Shadow ... you didn't happen to live near Philadelphia when this happened ???? I have a co-worker <with the same name> who has very ticklish feet and the other specifications in the story match her family to a "T" ..... Freaky to say the least ....

whoa dude

That story was intense, I'm a big fan of true stories and this one was crazy. Good stuff!

Re: Verrrry interesting !!!!!!!!!!!

StarWolffe said:
Hey Shadow ... you didn't happen to live near Philadelphia when this happened ???? I have a co-worker <with the same name> who has very ticklish feet and the other specifications in the story match her family to a "T" ..... Freaky to say the least ....

Hi StarWolffe:

Um....No. I swear it wasn't me. lol. Actually, this happened in New York, so unless Colette was living there at the time, it probably wasn't her. Small world, and all that.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back