• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The movie begins, and the on and off field ramifications.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After accepting the movie, and working out the pertinent financial details, Naomi and Russell received full scripts, and began rehearsals. While the Good Guys were on their road trip to Philadelphia, Montreal, and Cincinnatti, Naomi and Russell were looking over the script, and shooting would begin when the Good Guys returned home for a two week homestand in the middle of June, allowing a good deal of time to be able to get the first part of the movie in while both Naomi and Russell were home. The production company was hoping to have the movie finished by the end of the regular season, but they realized that the schedule would depend on how much work they could get accomplished, and that they were working around the Good Guys baseball schedule.
In the meantime, the Paradise Islanders started their road trip well by winning two of three in Philadelphia. After losing two of three in Montreal, they then went to Cincinnati and won two of three. The team returned home in early June for a two week homestand that would feature two interleague series, and then continue with the Mets, Braves and Astros. By now, the movie was ready to begin production. Things started on a Monday as Naomi left the apartment at 4am to fly to Miami for that day's opening shoot. In the meantime, Mitch would make the kids breakfast, and take them to school, before picking them up and making them dinner. Naomi would leave Miami at 5 each day, arriving in Nassau by plane at 6, and then going straight to the park, to be able to get dressed for the 7:30 game. The movie company would work around times when the Good Guys had midweek day games, and the movie wouldnt shoot on weekends.
The homestand opened on a fine note, as the Good Guys won two of three from the Yankees, before losing two of three to Boston. Kate Hudson was the winner in the opening game of the Yankees series, as Mitch hit a homerun. Atlanta then came to town on a Tuesday, and the number five starter pitched 6 strong innings, as the team hit two homers, in a 5-2 Paradise win. Kate Hudson was even better the next night, allowing only one run into the 8th, as the Good Guys scored 3 times in the 8th to break a tie, and come away with a 4-1 win. Alicia Silverstone lost the next night, as she got pounded for seven runs in four innings.
The Mets invaded Paradise for the weekend, and Britney Spears was magnificent, pitching nine shutout innings, in a game eventually won by a ninth inning homer by Mitch 1-0. Gil Bellows dropped a 3-2 decision on Saturday night, as the Good Guys final out came when the left fielder struck out with the bases loaded in the 9th. The number five starter took the hill on a Sunday afternoon, and, matched up with the Mets Tom Glavine, was involved in a pitcher's duel, which was won by the Good Guys 2-1 with an 8th inning Run scoring hit.
The team was off Monday, and began a series with Houston on Tuesday night. Kate Hudson opened the series and was awesome, allowing one run into the ninth, and striking out nine, in a 3-1 Paradise win. A loss the following evening was followed by a win by Britney Spears on Thursday afternoon in the final game of the homestand, as she pitched six strong innings, allowing two runs, in a 6-3 Good Guys triumph. It had been a long and successful homestand, and now there would be a lenghty road trip.
In the meantime, the movie was off to a fine start, although the combination of being a mother, wife, baseball star and actress was beginning to swallow Naomi whole. Her day would usually begin at 4 or 5am on days she was working on the movie, and would typically not end until after midnight, when the game ended. She would have a bite to eat, and collapse into bed to try and steal three or four hours of sleep. The only semblance of normalcy the family had was on weekends, when the movie wasnt shooting, and they could have dinner after a Sunday game, or lunch before a Saturday game. Naomi was tired, and sometimes cranky. Mitch and Naomi's sex life left little to be desired except on weekends, as many times during the week Naomi was just too tired from having been up and working on the movie since 4am to feel very sexy or much like making love. It was hard on Mitch having to sacrifice his great life with his beautiful wife, but he knew that she had sacrificed so much for the family by leaving the movies for so long, that he just had to be understanding about Naomi's situation during the three or four months the movie would shoot. Beyond a foot or back massage when they got home after a game, Naomi was usually sleeping soon after they got home, and never felt much like having sex in the middle of the week. She was working harder than ever having two jobs as an actress and baseball player, and also as a wife and mother, so Mitch had to sacrifice for the woman he loved, and he did so.
A couple of times, with nothing to do during the day due to his family not being home, Mitch flew to Miami after he had dropped the kids at school to watch Naomi and Russell shoot the movie. It was exciting as a husband to watch Naomi work in the movies, but he also couldnt help the fact that he needed to be around Russell and Naomi as they were shooting the movie, especially the love scenes. Naomi seemed genuinely happy, and was laughing and joking with Russell and members of the crew. A couple of times, Naomi looked at Mitch sitting there on the set watching the movie shoot, and started cracking up in hysterical laughter. "It's hard for me with Mitch here. He is my darling husband, but it is a bit difficult to concentrate with a guy who sees me naked on a regular basis watching me work." "Do you want me to leave and not come watch you shoot anymore?" Mitch asked Naomi during a break. "No, honey, its not that. It's just hard, this is a comedy to begin with, and everyone has me cracking up, and then you here, just puts me over the top with giggles. Maybe Iam thinking subconsciously about how we laugh together, and maybe even with how I get hysterical when you tickle me. I dont know." Naomi said.
"Thats good. Think of that, but if Iam a distraction, I wont show up here. I dont want to disrupt your professional life." Mitch said.
In the meantime, members of the cast and crew of the movie were invited as special guests of the Good Guys to attend a game on a Saturday night. They were given free tickets to the game, as well as food and room comps by the hotel. One of the crew, a vivacious young blonde in her 20s, had heard of the Good Guys tickle obsession, and decided she wanted to attend one of their tickle parties, knowing Naomi and Russell would be there. After stripping to a bra and panties, she was tied hands and feet to the bed as Russell Crowe began the tickle on her neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Russell tickled the luscious blonde production assistant on her underarms, sides and belly with fingers as more giggles erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Ticklish! Working his way down, Russell tickled the beautiful girl on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, he got to the soles of her soft feet. Russell attacked her feet with fingers, feathers, and ice on her sensitive soles and under her toes. This made the movie assistant beserk! She Flexed, pointed, wiggled and moved her toes every direction as she filled the room with girlish laughter, and begged Russell to stop: Hehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! I give up! I'm not used to being tickled like this! NO! NO! NO! Heehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the sexy blonde was untied.
As it turned out, Mitch didnt have any problem with Russell tickling the production girl. He liked any interaction that Russell had with any girl, as long as it kept Russell's mind and hands off Naomi.
Things were in great disarray in Mitch and Naomi's life. It was a time where hard work, and Naomi working two jobs, took precedence over family, marriage and sex. It would only be for a few months, but Mitch knew he would have to deal with it, for Naomi' s sake. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back