• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fade To Black

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
I had no idea when I went into work that morning just how much my life was going to change. It seemed a normal day on the company helpdesk, the usual problems from the usual people, mostly self-inflicted it has to be said. That was until I took a call from our data prep team. It seemed simple enough, one of the form scanners had stopped working and, with a deadline looming they needed it up and running again right away. I wandered down, went through the door and stopped dead.

She was absolutely gorgeous, not a regular employee that was for sure, there’s no way someone like this would have worked in our company for more than an hour or two without every guy (and for that matter a few of the gals) in the place finding an excuse to drop by. She was about 5 foot 8, and had a body that just begged to be held. Curves in all the right places, trim without being thin and, even in the few seconds I’d seen her for, a definite grace to her movements that was almost intoxicating. All this topped with one of the most beautiful faces I’d ever seen, a classic beauty, sharp cheekbones, full lips and smooth skin. Adding to the effect was hair that was almost jet-black, and brilliant green eyes, a combination I couldn’t remember ever seeing before.

Suddenly realising that standing in the doorway drooling on the carpet wasn’t the best way to make an impression, and not trusting my brain to say anything that could be regarded as intelligent, I got on with the job. Now, normally when I work, I crack jokes to the people I’m helping out, try to give off a nice, friendly vibe to them and this time was no exception. Over the course of the next 15 minutes I fired off more bad jokes than you’d hear in an entire night at an amateur stand up contest, and the occasional curse when the machine failed to work properly. In fact, the curses turned out to be a blessing in disguise as it gave this wonderful lady a chance to breathe. Apparently she subscribed to the theory of quantity over quality because she was laughing so hard at my ‘act’ she was having a job staying in her chair, let alone get air into her lungs on a regular basis.

Figuring that I’d probably never get this sort of chance again, I was trying to think of a way to ask her out that didn’t sound like a cliché when fate took a hand. One of the resident ‘lads’ of the company wandered in, having obviously been alerted by the office grapevine, and started to attempt his own ‘seduction’. He got all of five words into the routine when this girl, whom I knew nothing about, cut him off and said “Thanks, but I’m going out with him tonight.” My heart sank, as I looked around for the lucky guy. About two seconds later I found out my heart must be attached to a bungee rope as she slipped an arm around me and gave me a grin so playful and enticing I was lost for words. From somewhere I managed to blurt out “Which reminds me, is 5 okay with you?” to her as Jack the Lad wandered off in a world-class sulk.

“Thanks ” she said, still half wrapped around me. “You’re welcome, besides it’s always nice to annoy that guy” I grinned back as I reluctantly started grabbing my tools and cleaning up. Just as I got to the door, she called out “Yeah, 5 would be fine with me, see you out front”. Somehow I managed to make it back to the helpdesk without walking into the furnishings or jumping down the corridors.

So the day passed and, much to my surprise, she was indeed waiting at the front door for me. I took her to a quiet little pub I know about 15 minutes from work. It’s the sort of place that has decided it doesn’t really need the ‘youth’ crowd messing the place up every Friday night, and has a small jukebox system in the corner, decent drinks at reasonable prices and old, wooden furniture that seems to get more comfortable the longer you sit on it. And we spent the next four hours there, talking the evening away and I have to admit I’d never opened up to anyone like that before. Among other things I found out her name (Laura), what she did for a living when she wasn’t temping at our place (university student studying economics) and that she was one of those people that, annoyingly, doesn’t have to exercise for six hours a day to keep her body in such good shape. But there was one question that kept preying on my mind, and in the end I just had to ask. “Umm, Laura, why exactly did you want to go out with me tonight?”

She went quiet for a moment, obviously thinking how best to sugar coat the reply. “Because, as silly as it sounds, you made me laugh.” Somewhat surprised by this answer, I raised an eyebrow and waited for some more details on this, rather surprising revelation. “I’ve always been attracted to men who can make me laugh, I don’t really know why but it, well, it excites me somehow”. The answer came quickly; obviously once she’d started talking about this she didn’t want to stop until she’d got it all out. “What you did to me though, god, it was like being tickled by remote, I just couldn’t stop laughing and, umm, well, it felt really……good” Just as she finished saying the ‘good’ part I almost hit the roof as she slid her foot into my lap under the table. I didn’t even look around to see if anyone was watching, I slid my hands under the table and slipped her shoe off. I started to rub her foot, trying to switch between a proper massage and a little light tickling, just to see what the reaction was. What I got was almost unbelievable.

“You see, I love to be alone with, mmm, someone in a nice empty hehehhouse for a night and just, ohh yesss, play around with them all niheheheheght. Hehehehe nothing too, umm, oooooh up a bit, heavy just tickling each other for hours nonnono-not-the-toes, please I can’t take it there and stay quiet, pleeeeease, oh thank you.”

I was thinking pretty damn quickly at this point, on the one hand here was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen telling me she loved to tickle and be tickled back for hours on end, pretty much the exact wording of every tickle fantasy I’d ever had. On the other, my flat was by no means suitable for the sort of games she was talking about, plus my flatmate was going to be around tonight. I tickled her arches gently, causing her to grip the bench she was sitting on and giggle quietly under her breath, as I racked my brain for a solution. Evidently I was taking just a little too long about it for her taste, as she suddenly pulled her foot back and slid it back into her shoe. My heart sank, I’d taken too long and now this wonderful, enchanting creature was about to leave me high and dry. My mind raced as I tried to come up with something that would turn this around, but as so often happens in this sort of situation, there was nothing there. She slid out from behind the table, walked behind me, heading for the door, and I practically jumped out of my skin as she put both hands on my shoulders, leaned down and whispered “Are you coming?”.

She led me out into the cool night air, and we started walking. I had no idea what was going on, or for that matter, where we were going, but frankly I didn’t care. She slid her arm round me and half leaned on me as we walked. That lasted for all of ten seconds until she started tickling my rib cage gently, I wasn’t expecting it at all, and, despite the shirt and coat I was wearing, gasped and shuddered under her touch. She probed faster and harder with those slender fingers, and despite my desire to stay next to her, I had to pull away. At least I tried, but she’d got a good grip on my arm, and I wasn’t going anywhere. After maybe a minute she stopped and nestled her head on my shoulder, lips inches from my ear, and started to let me know exactly what she had in mind for the evenings entertainment.

“I’ll make a deal with you, I want to play a game and I love to play for high stakes. Win or lose, by the end of the night I guarantee that you’ll enjoy yourself.” God the stress she put on “enjoy” left no doubt what she had in mind, and that one word shot straight through me. “Here’s the deal, we’ll go back to my place and I get one hour to do anything I want to make you submit. Submit and you lose, hold on and you win, that simple.”

“So what’s in it for the winner?” I asked.

“It’s not so much what’s in it for the winner, but for the looser. You see, I’ve got something that I’ve been dying to try out, I ordered it when I was going out with someone last year, but it took weeks to get it delivered and by the time it arrived I’d split up with the guy. I’ve never found anyone I trust enough to try it out on me, or that I’d want to subject to it.”

“So that leaves two questions. One, how worried should I be by the word “subject” and two, why me?”

“Well, without giving too much away” and I swear I could feel the grin she gave me when she said that, “it will be an intense experience for whoever tries it, exciting, but intense. And as for why you, well, as strange as it sounds, it feels like I’ve known you for years, plus I know where you work so I can always hunt you down if I need to”. I burst out laughing at the last bit, and, after a moment of ‘though’ in an attempt to hide the fact that there was no way I wasn’t doing this, said “Okay, count me in”.

We walked in silence after that, it only took another ten minutes to get to her place anyway, and I think we were both caught up in our own thoughts about what was going to happen. I had to admit I was a little worried, I knew she was going to try and break me through tickling, and I’ve always had a strange reaction to it. I’m ticklish as hell, all over, but for some odd reason I can also take a lot before I get to the point where I’ll break. Now, while this sounds like a good thing, especially in this sort of situation, I’ve been tickled by, let’s say determined, ticklers before, and it does tend to frustrate them which makes them even more determined to see you crack which makes them tickle harder, which, well you get the idea.

I was so lost in thought I almost missed when we arrived at her place, as it was I turned to look at the house she was going up to and stopped dead. It wasn’t a palace by any means, but detached houses in London don’t come cheap, and certainly can’t be rented on a temp’s pay. “This is where you live?” I stammered. “Yep, my parents own their own place outright so decided to buy a second house here, let me live in it while I’m at Uni then sell it on as an investment. Means I don’t pay rent, and can set the place up how I like it, provided I can hide anything I don’t want them seeing when they come to visit”.

We went in, and she gave me the tour. It was a nice place, her parents had certainly made a good choice, and they’d make a fair bit of cash when they sold it on. The ground floor was open plan, with the kitchen having its own foldable partition wall if you didn’t want to smoke out your guests. Upstairs were two large bedrooms and a bathroom that was just unreal, with one of those large spa baths in the corner, and a big power shower opposite it. Then finally, she showed me to the attic.

It had been converted, and whoever had done the job had done it very well indeed. The floor was covered in a thick light blue carpet, the walls painted the same colour at the bottom fading imperceptibly to white where they met the ceiling. Lighting was provided by freestanding ‘up lighters’ which added a slightly menacing air to the place, hinting at a medieval dungeon with flames flickering up the walls. In the middle of the room was a double bed, dressed in black sheets, and standing on a four legged, wooden frame. Attached to the frame at either end where two boards about a foot long, each of which had two padded cuffs attached to end by dull black chains. It was a set-up designed to cause fear in the, I suppose victim is the right word, and I decided there was no way I was going to show that fear. This was, after all a game of wills and showing any weakness now would put me at a disadvantage.

Suddenly Laura slid her arms around me from behind and started unbuttoning my shirt. Figuring I might as well enjoy this while I could I dropped my arms down, and lent back into her as she stripped me. She showed not the slightest sign of indecision now, as she slid my shirt off, quickly followed by my shoes, socks and jeans. She guided me over to the bed, and I laid down, hands above my head as she secured my wrists to the top board. She trailed her fingers down me as she walked towards the foot of the bed, pausing only to hook my underwear as she went. She slid my boxers down as she went, and by the time she secured my ankles I was completely naked before her, and rather visibly turned on by the attention.

She smiled down at me, and walked over to a small shelf at one end of the room. She fiddled with a small, silver box for a second or two, and then huge red letters appeared, projected on the ceiling above me. 1:01:00 hung there, projected from the clock she’d been messing with. She pressed a button and the clock started counting down. She turned and walked as slowly as she could back towards me, a bag clutched in her right hand. “When that clock gets to one hour to go” she purred, “you’re mine”. She set the bag down under the bed and knelt down on my right in line with my waist. She turned her head up to watch the numbers count down the last few seconds, 1:00:03. 1:00:02, 1:00:01 1:00:00…

I was so tense waiting for what I was sure would be instant, agonising tickle torture that she caught me completely off guard. She wrapped a hand around my already erect member and started to give me one of the best damn hand jobs I’d ever had. I was completely confused, I’d been ready for an attack, not this, and my mind was trying desperately to recover. It lasted just long enough for me to start enjoying it before she let go. I saw her reaching down into her bag and when her hand came out it was holding a condom. Now I was really confused, was she going to fuck me into submission? That couldn’t be it surely (though I wouldn’t mind if it was one little bit). She slid it down my dick and stepped away, grinning.

“I need to go change, after all torture is s much more effective with the right setting don’t you think? I’ll be back in about ten minutes, submit then and I’ll stop the torture.” My confusion obviously reached my face as she lent over me and whispered “You see, some people like to use a little extra lubrication, some use a delaying cream, me, I like to see a man turn to jelly when I use itching powder against his cock. I’ll be back soon, try not to make too much noise.”

As soon as she said it my eyes shot open, then I felt it start to take effect. She’d put the condom on tight, and to make things worse she gave me a few quick, hard rubs on her way to the door. Within a few seconds it was like, god, how to describe it? Imagine an army of very small ants stomping over the most sensitive part of your body with tiny feathers dipped in Tabasco sauce attached to each foot. It was pure torture, worse there really was nothing I could do about it, and there wasn’t even the slight trade off of having Laura herself tormenting my body. This was something I’d never even imagined experiencing and within a minute I was bucking in my restraints, trying to find some sort of relief, anything to make these sensations stop, or at least ease if only for a second. My eyes were screwed shut and I could feel tears slipping out and dampening my skin.

An eternity passed, and if anything it became even worse, my writhing was causing the condom to rub on my dick and that amplified the sensations coursing through my body. I lost all track of time, and the outside world seemed to fade away, all I could here was my own cries and the rattle of the chains against the wooden boards. Suddenly a blindfold was shoved over my head, the condom was yanked off, and a cloth of some sort wiped away what was left of the powder. I wasn’t in any fit state to work out why this was done at the time, it was only later looking back on the night that I realised why Laura did this when she could have let me suffer until I gave in. It was her way of letting me know, without breaking out of the game of course, that she could be trusted not to hurt me, at least not permanently. Not that I cared about any of that right then of course, and just as my mind started to clear to the point where I might have thought about it, she slid the blindfold off and any chance of rational though fled.

Laura would have looked good wearing a potato sack, but this was no potato sack. A black lace teddy stretched over her body, it had to be at least a size maybe two too small, the contrast to her pale skin startling but very effective. Her hair was tied back, falling behind her in a wide ponytail that I couldn’t help but notice had a certain brush-like quality to it. She slid her leg over me, sitting on my stomach, staring right at me, trapping me more effectively than any bondage could have hoped to. She lent over me, dropping down so that she lay atop me and slid her fingers up to my wrists, which as we were about the same height put her breasts right on my eye line. She slid her fingers slowly down my arms and slid herself upright as she did so. Her fingers passed my elbows and started to wriggle and I knew what was coming. She smiled down at me, knowing who was in control here and that she was going to enjoy this.

Continued

“Now remember, all you have to do is say “I Submit” and it’ll all be over” She reminded me, an edge to her voice that was calculated to remind me that submitting wouldn’t be entirely a bad thing from my point of view. “Now, let’s see if I can make you scream…” and with that she shot her fingers into my armpits and sent me straight to hell. I lost the plot completely, I’d hoped to hold out for a while at least, but this was savage, and that damned itching powder had sapped my willpower. I exploded in laughter, writhing between her thighs as she scrabbled furiously against my skin, my only small victory from the fact I managed to keep my eyes open and locked on hers, desperate to know this wasn’t going to be that easy a win for her. I was bucking so hard that in spite of her dominant position she was in danger of being thrown off and I felt her tighten her grip on my sides with her thighs.

I screamed all right, I howled, I begged, I laughed and I gasped but I just managed to stop from saying the Word. It really had become worthy of the capital letter in my mind, this had become a battle of wills and I was determined not to be on the losing end. Just as I thought I might be becoming used to this, that my armpits were getting desensitised to the tickling she switched targets, fingers darting out and tickling my chest and nipples, making my muscles clench every time she ran her fingers over them. This wasn’t quite as bad though, and I managed to get a little air back into my lungs and glanced up at the time display. 0:32:33, on the one hand I was almost half way there, on the other I had no idea how I could handle the last thirty minutes again.

Laura obviously realised that this new target wasn’t giving her the results she wanted and slid down my body a bit, pausing only to rub up against my now straining cock a couple of times with her lace covered pussy, a subtle, but bloody effective reminder of what was waiting for me later on. She settled just below my knees and lent forward, bringing her mouth down on my stomach. She started giving my ‘raspberries’ all over my stomach and ribcage, her warm mouth and quick tongue combining to have me clawing the air in an attempt to get away. Turns out that was just the warm up, sliding her hands up my sides, she started poking and prodding my ribs, while at the same time planting her mouth over my bellybutton and kept up the raspberries. I had never, ever felt such tickling, I lost the battle to keep my eyes open and lost control of the rest of my body at about the same time. My mind seemed to detach itself and I was floating in a sea of laughter, my body twitching on its own as nerves seemed to fire on their own, and all the time I could feel Laura’s weight on my body as she continued the punishment. I wanted it to stop, I was desperate for it to stop, but somewhere there was a stubborn part of me that kept stopping the Word from reaching my lips, a little part of me that was counting down the time, knowing that if I could hold on, I’d win and maybe find a chance for a little payback.

Finally she relented, and I felt her get off my legs and a cold, hard object pressed to my lips. “Drink, you’re going to need this, after all if you can’t manage to laugh you can’t submit either” Laura ordered me and I gulped down the offered liquid gladly. She gave me about a minute to recover slightly then sat down on my chest facing my feet. I prayed that she’d make the obvious choice and try for my feet next, as for some strange reason while I’m ticklish everywhere else, you could tickle my feet all night long and you’d be lucky to get a chuckle out of me. I managed to read the time, 0:15:07, if only she’d go for my feet I might be able to pretend it tickled long enough to win this.

That plan lasted about two and a bit seconds as she reached out and started tickling my knees. In front and behind, her fingers shifting back and forth so quickly I couldn’t get used to a pattern and I dissolved into hysterics once more. She kept shifting targets, one moment tickling both knees, then attacking my thighs with one hand while assaulting my waist or ribs with the other. With Laura sitting on my chest I couldn’t get any leverage at all and the only movement I had was to keep my legs moving, but that was severely limited by the restraints and she could target my weak spots so much easier than before. I saw her head come up briefly and heard her gasp as she looked at the time. Her back was blocking my view, but there couldn’t be long left now, surely. Please god don’t let there be long left.

As much as I was determined not to crack, Laura was just as determined to break me. Whatever it was that waited for the loser must really have her worried as she lent forward and flicked her hair down on her right side. Taking the end in her hand, she used it like a paintbrush, alternating the fast, scrabbling motion of her fingers with the smooth, silky strokes of her hair. Not an inch of skin was left untried in her efforts, everything from my knees to my waist was tickled with both fingers and ‘brush’, my hands were shifting from clenched into fists to fingers reaching for something, anything, any way out of this situation. My throat was burning and all that came out of my mouth was silent laughter. She shifted again, sitting on my thighs and stretching those long, perfect legs out so her feet rested against my armpits. As she put her fingers on my ribs I managed to focus on the red letters above her head, 0:02:41, no wonder she looked desperate.

All conscious thought was driven from my mind as she started wiggling her toes against my armpits and squeezing my ribs with her hands. She dug a finger into my bellybutton and started tickling there and I didn’t think I could take it any more. I had my eyes shut tight, all I could see was spots dancing behind my eye lids, my vision turning red at the corners as she sent me into spasms with her tickling torment. And then, just when I thought it couldn’t get worse she shifted her hand down and started tickling my cock and balls, an area she’d left more-or-less alone since the first attack, but now was the target for all her skill and desperation in the last minute of the game.

Again, words fail me and I can’t begin to do this justice. It was torture, plain and simple, but with a huge, erotic wave building under it. I didn’t know what to do, if I wanted it to stop or carry on forever. Whether to laugh, scream or moan. Finally, finally, I couldn’t take it anymore, I snapped and knew I’d lost. I opened my mouth to say the Word….

And couldn’t. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to, but I had no air in my lungs and no chance to get any in, I was barely able to breathe enough to stay conscious, talking was right out of the question. But I knew, knew, I needed this to stop, I might not be able to talk, but I forced myself to start saying it anyway, praying Laura could lip-read. I got as far as SUR when a loud buzzing filled the air and the tickling magically stopped. I forced my eyes open and there on the ceiling the numbers 0:00:00 were flashing. I turned my gaze on Laura as she dropped herself down onto my chest, pulled her legs back so she was lying alongside me and kissed me deeply. She reached up and removed the restraints, then turned and did the same for the ones at my feet.

By all rights if this was a movie I should have sat up, grabbed her and we’d have screwed all night long. Sadly, the real world is scarcely so accommodating and it was all I could do to hold the water bottle she passed me as I struggled to recover from the ordeal. It was fully five minutes before I could say anything, and I took another minute just to be sure. The first thing I said to this beauty, this goddess of tickling that had just taken me to hell and back was “Thank You”. After another few seconds and a couple more swigs of water to clear my throat I asked the question that had been plaguing me all night:

“Now what is this toy you’re so desperate to try anyway?”

I lay in the dark, eyes open but not really seeing anything, lost in my own thoughts of what had happened during the course of this almost unbelievable night. It really was one of those moments where you wish time would stand still, with Laura’s perfect body snuggled up next to mine, the warm mass of the duvet covering our bodies and just the gentle sound of her breath cutting the night. I smiled in the blackness, remembering my, frankly pathetic, efforts to act ‘tough’ last night, as if there was any way I was going to be able to muster the energy to get revenge for the exquisite torture she’d put me through without having a chance to get at least some of my strength back.

We’d talked for a while, and decided that rather than ruin her fantasy (and I still didn’t know exactly what she had in mind or what this ‘toy’ of hers was) by falling asleep halfway through, we’d both call in sick tomorrow and spend the day exploring, well, whatever it was that she had lined up. After that the conversation pretty much stopped as we decided we’d been civilised for far too long and spent a truly amazing hour or so exploring and learning everything there was to know about each other’s bodies and souls.

Dawn, or what passes for it in London in the middle of winter, was slowly creeping across the sky as I felt Laura stir against me. I glanced down and saw her eyes open a fraction, obviously trying to work out if I was awake yet. I couldn’t help myself, and gently goosed her ribs with my right hand. She giggled gently and rubbed up against me as she enjoyed the sensations my fingers were giving her. I moved my hand down her body, down and round her hip and gently tickled her just to the side of her pussy. She rolled up on top of me, sitting on my stomach and I could just make out her perfect body outlined in the dull light from the skylight. Lord she was beautiful, and just for a moment I was sure that I was going to wake up, that this had all been a dream and I was about to wake up on my own with the alarm clock buzzing at me to get up and get to work. The moment passed, and she was still there. I shifted under her, sliding upwards until she was sitting on my thighs and sat up to face her. She kissed me and slid her legs around my waist, letting me shift over to the edge of the bed and stand up. I made my way carefully downstairs with Laura clinging to me and headed into the bathroom.

I slid open the door to the shower and managed, somehow, to step into the cubicle without having both of us on the floor. A quick glance told me that my first impression of this being an expensive bit of kit was on the money, in fact I’d only ever seen one of these before and that was in a showroom. It was a power shower alright, but it had extra jets mounted at eight separate positions, matched pairs in the floor, then at knee, waist and shoulder heights. It’s designed to do a real all-over clean for those that don’t have the time, or desire, to soak in a bath, and it gave me a wicked idea.

I glanced over at the controls and was relieved to find that they were as simple as I’d expected them to be. One big button turned on the main jet, with buttons to turn on each set of jets laid out neatly below that. A big display showed temperature, with an arrow either side to adjust it up or down. I hit the start button and we spent the next few minutes just enjoying the warm water that soothed stiff muscles and eased some of the aches from the night’s exertions. I saw Laura reach for a shampoo bottle, and decided to make my move. I leaned into her and started kissing her neck, moving out along her right arm, all the way to and around her hand and fingers. As I worked back down the inside of her arm, I moved it up slightly so that by the time I reached her body her arm was held up above her head.

I moved back across her breasts, kissing and nibbling at every inch of skin and started working my way up her left arm. Again, as I moved back down to her neck, I moved her arm up above her head until I held her restrained under the warm water. She was practically purring now, turned on beyond belief by this treatment. I gently moved her legs apart with mine, slipping my thighs just in-between hers to make sure she couldn’t move her legs in, while the walls of the cubicle meant she couldn’t move them any further apart. I took a long, slow look at the gorgeous body spread out in front of me, starting and finishing by staring deep into those captivating eyes. She gasped as my cock brushed against her clit….

Then screamed with laughter as I shifted my hands on hers so that I was holding both her wrists in my right hand and slapped the starter buttons for the smaller water jets with my left. They kicked in straight away and that caused Laura’s sudden hysterics, as she realised that as I’d moved her around I’d used the stimulation to blind her to the fact that all her most ticklish spots were directly over those jets. Her feet were trapped on top of the floor jets, with the side ones playing right on her knees, ribs and armpits. An unexpected bonus was the shower was using some sort of massage setting and the water was pulsing at her in brief, half second bursts. She heaved against me, but there was nothing she could do, there was no leverage to be found and I was strong enough to hold her in place right over the jets. Her knees buckled, and she slipped down slightly, but my legs supported her weight as the water continued to torment her body.

I let this go on for about five minutes, captivated by Laura’s reaction to this unexpected torment. Her head hung down, wet hair shaking from side to side as she laughed, alternating between outright hysterics and silent laughter that made her whole body shake. But I didn’t want to wear her out so early, I intended this only as a preview of what I was going to go to her later on, but didn’t just want to let her go either. I looked around for inspiration, and my eyes hit on the temperature controls. She had little fight left at this point, so I slid the door open behind me, and jammed my finger on the down button for the temperature. Suddenly the warm water became decidedly chilly and I jumped back and out of the shower as Laura screeched as the cold water hit her skin. It took a second or two for her to get her co-ordination back and hit the stop button, and another thirty seconds before she could stop giggling. She stepped out of the shower and I wrapped her in a big white fluffy towel and held her for a minute or two. She looked up at me and said “I can’t believe you did that, you know I’m gonna get you back for that right?”

“Believe me, you’re welcome to try, but not today. Today, we’re going to find out just how much you can take, and after the workout you gave me last night I figure I owe you far more than just five minutes.”

We both got dressed, although I was wishing I’d got a change of clothes with me, as my work stuff was not exactly what I wanted for a day like this. After we’d both phoned in an almost-convincing excuse for being off Laura collapsed into one of the couches in the living room as I set to work in the kitchen. I had to admit, it was nice to be able to fix breakfast for someone else for a change, normally it’s a case of grabbing some toast on the way out the door. I brought over a full tray and we ate as if neither of us had seen food for at least a week. After I’d got everything tided up we curled together and I got her to tell me a bit about this mysterious ‘toy’ she wanted to try out.

“Well, I was going out with this guy who really loved bondage games, loved tying me up and controlling me, but he’d never tickle me. So I decided to force his hand a bit, get some special toys made up to see if I could change his mind. I had a hunt round in magazines, internet sites, anywhere I could think of to see if I could find what I wanted, but it just didn’t seem to exist. Then I found this guy who offered to build me anything I wanted. It wasn’t cheap, but he took my ideas and actually made them into workable items. Of course, by the time he was done, I’d split with my boyfriend and I’ve never got the chance to try them out.”

“Out of curiosity, what exactly did you want these things to do?” I asked. Laura looked away for a minute and seemed to collect her thoughts before answering, quietly “To make me lose my mind, to make me scream with laughter one minute, and with pleasure the next. I’ve always wanted to know just how much I can take, I guess this is my way of finding out.”

I pulled her close, holding her but nothing more, this was obviously very personal for her, and I was beginning to see why she wanted someone she could trust to do this to her. Personally, I doubted that any toy, any machine, could do what she’d just described, but I’ve seen enough weird things in my time that I wasn’t entirely prepared to dismiss the idea. Besides, I was hardly prepared to dismiss the idea out of hand, as it meant having this vision of ticklishness all to myself for the rest of the day.

Continued

Suddenly, Laura stood and started to lead me upstairs. We didn’t say a word, and looking back on it, I think it was equal parts mood building and genuine apprehension on her part. We went back up to the attic, and she led me over to a cabinet mounted by itself on the wall. A small, silver key unlocked it and the doors swung open silently. Inside were two silver cases, the same sort of thing DJ’s used to carry record collections to a gig, or cameramen used to hold lens and flash units. Both had latches on but no lock holding them shut. I glanced over at Laura, but she’d pulled back and there was a hint of submissiveness in her attitude I hadn’t seen before. I reached out and opened the right hand case.

Inside there was a layer of black foam, with cutouts holding what looked like four black disks with small lumps in the middle of each disk. I pulled one loose from the packing and there was another one underneath, I dug deeper and found there were four disks in each hole, each seemingly identical, bar the one at the bottom that was coloured red for some reason. The general design reminded me of those new muscle exercise systems you see on the infomercials, with each disk stimulating a muscle of muscle group directly so you didn’t have to actually work out. Only the underside of those disks was always flat to get good contact with the body, and these were anything but. A small suction ring was mounted on the outside of the disk, I pressed it against my palm and was surprised at just how little pressure it put on the skin. Pushing the bulge down released the seal, which was a good thing as there was no way I could have taken it off otherwise. Within that suction cup was a set of small, round holes, each recessed slightly into the disk. I turned the disk so that it caught the light and saw, hidden away in each hole the tip of a small feather. I had a pretty good idea what this was designed to do, but asked Laura to confirm my suspicions.

“You put the disks on the, umm, victim I guess, wherever you want. Turn them on with the remote” - she gestured into the case and I spotted the remote slipped into a small slot in the packaging –“and select what setting you want. one’s like a gentle tickle, and I guess five would be about what I did to you last night.” I pulled the remote out and noticed that the setting actually went up to ten, not five but decided to take her at her word for what each level would feel like. I pulled the rest of the disks out and stacked them on a small shelf under the cupboard. I noticed that the red ones were different underneath, they only had one hole as opposed to the nine the others had, which seemed to be able to move when I put pressure on it, with one feather at the centre of the hole.

Moving on I opened the second case, and really was stunned. The inside was a similar set-up to the other case, but there were no simple disks in here. There were two silver metal gloves, except they looked more like skeleton hands than gloves. Strips of metal formed the fingers with a small metal loop at three points on each ‘finger’. To wear them you’d slip your fingers inside those loops, and I realised that such a design would let you keep virtually all of the movement and flexibility you’d have if you were using your bare hands. Each finger was actually two strips of metal, running either side of the wearer’s finger and were built with small ‘joints’ in about the same place as you’d expect the knuckles on a human hand. Each loop had a small metal plate attached, and no plates had the same surface texture. From the weight of the things there had to be a battery pack built in, and yes, there was the on-off switch on the top of each glove.

The other object looked, well, like a large steel dildo. In fact, that was more or less exactly what it was, except this had a few modifications. The controls were simple small buttons indented into the metal, one on-off switch, one the controlled the speed of the vibrations. The third button triggered a pop out mechanism at the top, four delicate ‘arms’ each with a feather on the end would pop out and reach about halfway down the dildo, rotating and wiggling under their own power. This was no rush job, whoever had built this stuff was good, I mean really good at their job and it showed. I waited a moment as I visualised just what I was going to do to Laura’s perfect, oh so ticklish body, then turned and gestured to the bed.

“Shall we begin my love?”

Laura lay on the bed, stretched out with her arms above her head and legs fastened securely to the foot of the bed. Her naked body seemed to glow in the low light, begging to be touched, caressed, and tickled. I’d had a good look at the toys she’d shown me, and decided immediately to save the disks for later. If they worked as well as I thought they would, they’d push her right to her limits without even trying, and I wanted to build to that if I could. I pulled on the ‘gloves’ from the box, and flicked the switch to the on position with the tip of my fingers. Immediately I felt the metal warm slightly on my skin, and realised it was heating the pads up so as to reduce the shock of contact with the victim. Each of the 30 pads was moving, but no two of them seemed to be doing exactly the same thing. Some were vibrating so quickly they were blurring as I watched, others were hardly moving. Some went side to side, others front to back, still more up and down or in small circles.

I’d striped down to my boxers and slid a leg over Laura’s prone body, mounting her and putting my weight down on her thighs. I reached down with a single finger outstretched and stroked her right nipple delicately. Laura reacted like she’d been given an electric shock, she jerked back, clenching her jaw and squeezing her eyes shut. I held the finger on her and watched as she fought against the sensations shooting through her. Her head rocked from side to side, as she struggled against the laughter I knew was bubbling up inside her. Just as I saw it get on top of her, I pulled my finger away. She gasped, although whether in relief or disappointment I wasn’t sure.

I repeated the experience on her left breast, and the reaction was much the same as before. This time though I paid closer attention and felt her move her hips under me slightly, she was definitely getting turned on by this, although I’m sure that wasn’t really a comforting thought for her right now. I alternated between her breasts, each time adding an extra finger and different movement to the pattern. Two fingers swirling around her nipples on one side then the other, then three fingers held against the underside of each breast, four fingers making ‘digger’ motions from the outside in and finally all five fingers sliding down from her collarbone to the top of her ribcage. Throughout it all I tried to balance my desires to see this wonderful woman moan and writhe under me with always pulling back just as the need to laugh got to be too much for her. I wanted to save that for my next trick, as I felt I had a real showstopper lined up for her.

I gave her a few seconds, just long enough to get some air in her body and relax slightly, and then struck. I took both breasts in my hands and held them, letting all 30 vibrating, tickling pads do their magic. This was just too much and Laura exploded into hysterics under me. Every so often I’d move a finger to a slightly different location, always looking to keep the skin under the gloves sensitive to their not-so-tender ministrations. Laura was writhing under me, and I’d never heard such sounds coming from a woman before. Her laughter went from giggles to shrieks and back in the space of seconds, mixed in with delicious moans every time a pad would wander over her now erect nipples. But things were starting to go a bit farther than I wanted right now, so I decided to change targets.

I moved my hands round to her ribcage and rested each finger on a separate rib. Laura almost took off; I honestly thought she was going to break her restraints in her efforts to get free. I knew her ribs were sensitive, hell, she was sensitive pretty much everywhere from what I’d seen so far, but this must have been pure torture for her. With all the different sensations the gloves were putting out, it must have been like having thirty different people all tickling her at once, each in a different way. Try as I might, I just couldn’t imagine what had to be going through her mind as she arched back off the bed as best she could with my weight on her thighs. Her mouth was wide open, but there was no noise coming out, maybe the neighbours dog could hear her, but her laughter was way above the human hearing range. Her fingers clenched and unclenched almost as fast as the pads vibrated on her silky skin, her body shock and her hair flew like it was a living animal. The strangest part though was she managed to keep her eyes open and, for at least part of the time, locked on me. It was reassuring in a way, as it was her way of letting me know I hadn’t broken her yet and, from my viewpoint anyway, an invitation to keep trying.

I decided to change gear completely and pulled my hands, with some reluctance, away from her body. I slid off her and removed the gloves, putting them carefully back in the display case. I grabbed a bottle of water from the shelf under the cupboard and helped Laura regain some of her composure after the ordeal she’d just been through. God, she looked beautiful lying there, sweat glistening on her body, hair damp and sticking to her head and yet still with that willpower bubbling under the surface, reminding me that I still had to break her, if I could.

Once her breathing had returned to something approaching normal I went back to the cabinet and retrieved the silver dildo from its resting place. Laura’s eyes fixed on it as I walked as slowly as I could back towards the bed, twirling it like a baton between my fingers. I was pretty sure that she was already wet enough to take it in easily, but had a sudden, wicked thought. I knelt down beside her and touched the tip to her pussy lips, working it in the barest fraction of an inch, just enough so that she could feel it. I didn’t even look at the silver tool in my hand as I pulled it away, to a moan of disappointment from Laura I noticed with no small amount of satisfaction, and moved up to about shoulder level. I lent over and placed it to her lips. She immediately moved her head up and started to suck and lick the metal surface, figuring that the sooner she’d done what I wanted the sooner she’d get her reward. But while I admit the sight of her mouth working around the shiny shaft was a pretty big turn on, it wasn’t the reason I was doing this.

With no warning I hit the button to pop out the feathers and start them twisting and turning in their intricate dance. I’d timed it, more-or-les anyway, to perfection, with the dildo just far enough in her mouth for the feathers to dance and sweep across her cheeks and nose, occasionally brushing against her neck or ears as I tilted the toy. Once again Laura became a ball of laughter, although not as desperate as she had been with the rib tickling. But I had no intention of prolonging this and after about a minute, pulled the dildo away from her mouth and slowly guided it down her body, letting her anticipation build. Finally, it must have seemed like forever for her, I slipped it back into her now sopping wet pussy and slid it in until the feathers were hovering just above her skin. I flicked the vibration function on and skipped the first couple of settings. Laura gasped and started to buck her hips upward. Unfortunately, for her anyway, every time she did the feathers made contact with her mound, inner thighs and clit and she’d scream with laughter and drop to the bed again.

“Laura, I could be imagining things but it seems to me like you need some relief.” I said playfully. She couldn’t even make coherent noise at this point and just nodded desperately. “Tell you what, I’ll give you five minutes with this delightful toy of yours deep inside you, giving you everything its got, but I’m not going to turn the feathers off for those five minutes. Do we have a deal?” I asked, and quickly got another rapid nod of the head.

I didn’t wait, didn’t give her a chance to change her mind. She was so wet I’d practically been holding the dildo to stop it slipping further in, and now the smallest pressure was enough to give her what she needed. The feathers started circling her most sensitive areas rapidly and she was lost. It was, and still is, one of the most incredible sight I’ve ever seen, Laura lying there, pale skin flushed and gleaming with sweat, her entire body writhing in what seems like every direction at once as she tries to decide whether to scream, moan or laugh first. She came almost immediately, but we’d agreed to five minutes and the stimulation of her slit and clit was more than enough to keep her on her high. Barely thirty seconds later she had her second orgasm, then a third barely twenty seconds after that, an orgasm that didn’t seem to die down at all as the next just seemed to roll in and keep her in ticklish ecstasy. I was keeping a very careful eye on her, making sure she wasn’t going to do herself any harm or pass out through lack of oxygen. I also kept glancing at the clock, and as soon as five minutes were up gently removed the now soaked dildo from her body and unchained her hands and feet from the bed. I held her close, stroking her hair back from her face and making sure she was all right. It took nearly ten minutes for her to come down from whatever planet she’d been on at the end of that experience, and when she did she looked up at me confused.

“Why did you untie me, you haven’t even used the disks on me, and you certainly haven’t broken me?”
“Because I wanted to make sure you were okay, and that you knew you could trust me not to push too far,” I replied, “Besides, what makes you think we’re finished?”

I laid her back down on the bed and told her to get some rest and recover for a while as I needed to get a few things sorted out. To make sure she couldn’t see what I was up to I slid a blindfold over her eyes with the promise that if she dared try and sneak a look I’d make sure she couldn’t sit down for a week after. Okay, I had no intention of keeping that promise, but I was pretty sure she believed me as she curled up and tried to sleep rather than trying to see what may lie in wait for her.

I grabbed the restraints from the bed and unhooked them from their binding posts. They really didn’t have much chain attached to them, but there was enough for what I had in mind. Being an attic conversion there were exposed beams at quite a low level, probably about 6 foot from the floor, with the ceiling proper about a foot above that. I swung the chain around one of the beams and secured it back onto the cuff, effectively tying the restraint to the beam. I added another one on the same beam and attached the other two to the foot of the bed. I roused a slightly groggy Laura from her sleep and took advantage of the fact to get her in position before she really realised what was happening. Her hands were locked into the restraints hanging from the ceiling, and her legs were spread apart and locked to the foot of the bed. I’d been sure to get the hand restraints in such a position that the chain could only move about an inch towards the other wrist before a vertical beam stopped the chain from moving. She was now spread-eagled and quite helpless, and as I removed the blindfold I think she started to realise it.

She watched, silent, as I took a small silver tray and placed the disks and remote on it, along with a fresh bottle of water. I laid the tray down on the bed, and started to place the disks on her oh so vulnerable body. I had twelve of the normal ones to play with, and decided to go for the classics. I placed matching pairs of disks on her armpits, ribs, inner thighs and the backs of her knees. After a moments thought I put two more on her waist, right on the point of her hip, and the final two I put on that wonderful ass. It was the last two that caused her most concern, I put one disk in each hand, walked towards her and keeping my eyes locked on hers slid my arms around her and pressed the disks on. At the moment she felt the contact her eyes went wide, and she whimpered slightly, obviously I’d found a good spot. I wasn’t quite done though, there were still those four red disks to place, and I took my time. With each one I made sure that the point of the feather inside the disk was directly over their targets, specifically both Laura’s nipples, her clit and her bell button. Finished I stood back to admire the scene.

Laura was intoxicating, that much was for certain. The bondage was stretching her body out almost to its limits, and the disks looked menacing against her pale skin. But it was the look on her face that convinced me that no matter what happened after today, I had to find some way to do this again, a mix of fear, excitement and confidence that was the stuff fantasies were made of. I sat down on the head of the bed, the board that normally had the restraints attached to it propped up as a headboard behind me, my legs stretched out in front like I was about to have breakfast in bed. I started at her knees and worked my eyes up her body, lingering over every curve, every dip and swell until finally I locked eyes with her. The instant I did I started the disks off at level one.

Continued

The effect was unbelievable, Laura arched in her bondage, almost like she’d been given an electric shock, her eyes opened wide and then snapped shut, her mouth was wide open as she howled with laughter. Now that they were turned on, I could see each disk had a set of lights mounted under the surface that glowed every time the feather under them was active, and pulsed at different speeds to show what the feather was doing. I had to guess based on Laura’s reactions what exactly was going on, but I worked out that short flashes showed the feather twitching up an down and vibrating quickly, long flashes showed it sweeping over her skin, and a mix of the two was more or less a random set of movements. After the first mass tickle from all the disks, only one seemed to be on at any one time, but which one kicked in next seemed to be random. It was an amazing experience, like watching someone surrounded by invisible ticklers, each of them dedicated not to their own pleasure but in tormenting their victim.

I decided that it was time to up the stakes a little and switched the remote straight up to four. I swear the bed actually moved as Laura jerked harder than I thought possible, she was begging now, begging for the torture to stop, begging for mercy. But we’d talked about this earlier and she’d said that I was to ignore any such screams and keep going, trusting to my judgement to keep her from losing her mind. I thought that maybe it was time to add some pleasure for her into the proceedings, and flicked the red switch on the remote. Immediately the four red disks came to life and started directly stimulating her already overloaded pleasure centres. The feather in those disks looked, and indeed was, much softer than those in the normal ones, and gave far more erotic, flowing sensations. They were also set to pulse their inner rings gently, simulating gentle kisses to each area under their care.

Well, three of them were anyway. The fourth, positioned directly above her belly button did the exact same thing, but I’d left the seal slightly loose and instead of gently kissing her skin, it effectively started giving her raspberries right over her belly button. Once again the confusion of erotic stimulation and tickling sensation threatened to overwhelm her, and I shut the normal disks down, moving the red ones down to their lowest setting and knelt on the foot of the bed.

“Ready for the home leg my love?” I asked gently, her only reply was a moan that was half erotic desperation, half tickled agony. “Now where would you like to be tickled, hmmm?” I ran my hands over her body, tickling around the disks and asking the same question at each point “Would you like to be tickled here?” She realised where I was going with this, and at every spot shook her head wildly, but I could see in her eyes she was waiting for me to get to the red disks.

Finally I reached the disk placed over her pussy and asked the same question as before “Would you like to be tickled here?” She nodded frantically, and gasped out “Yes, yes, please, tickle me right there”.

Sadly for Laura, I’d been expecting the answer and in the brief second between my question and her answer had moved my hand away, leaving the other hand pointing right at the disks on her ribs. Being a man of my word I immediately cranked the remote to level ten and hit the start button. It had taken her a moment to realise what had happened and by the time she’d opened her mouth to protest the laughter had taken her over. She bucked and writhed in her bonds as every disk (except the red ones) kicked in at once, every feather tickling away at will. Over a hundred feathers conspired to drive her insane. Somehow, between the laughter she managed to form something approaching a coherent sentence.

“Noooo, stop! Don’t tickle me again!, I can’t stand no more!, please, ssssssstttooooooooop! I quit, I QUIT!”

She screamed the last word loud enough to wake the dead, and I immediately stopped the disks. She hung limp in her restraints, gasping for air, every muscle heaving, bathed in sweat; I’d never seen anything quite as beautiful. I moved quickly, taking the restraints off her feet then hands, and catching her as she fell, exhausted to the ground. I laid her gently on the bed and removed the disks from her skin. The marks they left immediately started to fade, and within a minute there was no sign they’d ever been on her at all. I removed the disk from her pussy last of all, and brushed my hand gently over the damp hair. Suddenly she gasped, her legs locked around my hand and she came in the biggest orgasm I’d ever seen. She arched up and was more or less supporting herself on her head as her body found the release it craved. The pressure on my hand was incredible, but I tried my best to wiggle against her to supply as much stimulation as I possibly could. Finally she relaxed her grip and fell back onto the bed, and I saw tears splashing her cheeks.

I shot up the bed and held her tight, wanting to reassure her that everything would be all right, that I was sorry for taking her too far. Turned out I needn’t have worried, as she gazed up at me and whispered “Thank you, thank you so much”. I smiled back, kissed her gently and eased her down onto the pillow. She fell asleep immediately, and I lay next to her, watching her sleep with an inane grin plastered across my face, a grin that faded quickly as I realised something I may have overlooked.

Payback was going to be hell.

It had been a week since I’d met Laura, and I was still trying to get my head around it all. Oh, the memory of our couple of days of tickling each other to insanity was fresh enough, although I still had a job believing it had actually happened, it was really just the massive change that had seemingly taken over my life that was giving me problems. A week ago I’d been concentrating solely on work, on my career (such as it was) and on where my next rent cheque was coming from. Now, not only had I seemingly met the perfect woman, but she seemed to be genuinely interested in me as well. Not that I really knew why, I don’t think I’m anything special to look at anyway, but I sure as hell wasn’t going to argue.

Considering just how strange our first meeting had been, and the rather intense results, we decided to take things easy for a while to try and figure out what exactly we had together. It turns out we had a hell of a lot in common. I’ve never known anyone so easy to talk to, or for that matter so easy to get on with in general. She had a great sense of humour, was an attentive listener and a captivating speaker. Perhaps more importantly as far as I was concerned she was very, very sharp mentally and I found myself having to work hard at times to hold my own against her. Every night that week followed the same routine, we’d go back to her place, we’d cook something simple then sit and talk or watch movies until we were on the verge of falling asleep then I’d crash out in her spare room while she went to her own bed.

Looking back on it now, it does seem a little strange, but I firmly believe that it was by far and away the best approach and by the end of that week we were practically finishing each others sentences. Even better, we knew that we had a base for the relationship that wasn’t just sex and that this thing had a real chance of working.

It’s funny, but when you’re in love the whole world really does seem to change. Every little clichéd line you hear in songs or in the movies takes on a character all of its own, things seem…brighter somehow, easier to live with. I found myself adding Laura into my own mental map, and just knowing she was a part of my world made the air taste sweeter. The amazing part was that no one in work seemed to catch on; then again I suspect that after three years they’d have put down any sudden joyful outlook on life on my part to be chemical in origin.

As Laura was still working in the data prep team we made it a point to meet up for dinner in a little restaurant a couple of minutes from the office, and today was no different. As we sat waiting for our order to arrive, Laura glanced around then moved up so she was sitting right next to me. As we were in a corner booth, that pretty much trapped me against the edge of the booth and her gorgeous body. Twisting slightly she rested her head on my shoulder and started whispering into my ear.

“You know, our week is up as of yesterday, and there’s something I’d really like to do tonight.” She breathed, at the same time sliding her right hand into my lap and rubbing her knuckles into my rapidly expanding cock. “I don’t suppose you can guess what that is?”

“No idea” I grunted, trying my best not to show just how much this was affecting me and failing miserably.

“Let’s just say I want to blow….your…mind” she replied, practically purring the last part and melting my attempts at resistance in about a second flat.

“What exactly did you have in mind?” I moaned as you opened your hand and teased my cock with a quick up and down motion as you clenched your hand around it.

“Now that would spoil the surprise my love. Let me just ask you one question, do you trust me?”

“Of course, with my life, although I hope that isn’t necessary.” I replied, deadly serious, as I knew just how much that question meant to you.

“Good,” you grin, releasing my cock and sliding back down the bench to a more socially acceptable distance, “then you’re going to have the time of your life tonight”.

I was suddenly very glad that Laura had decided to ask that particular question early, as the twenty minutes it took to finish our meal gave me enough time to regain my composure and let me walk out of the restaurant with no obvious sign anything had happened. Of course I couldn’t concentrate on much of anything back at the office, my mind was full of images of what exactly Laura could have planned for the night. One thing I had learnt already was to never underestimate her, she had a rather inventive mind, and I was looking forward to seeing what she’d come up with.

About half an hour before quitting time my mobile singled a text message. It was a simple enough message, “come to my house at 7:00, dress casual, Laura.” Casual in this case meant my usual getup of jogging bottoms and a t-shirt, as neither of us believed in dressing up just to slob around the house. I actually decided to stay in work a little late, as I didn’t want to be sitting around at my place trying to keep my mind from wandering. Not that there was much chance of avoiding that at work, but at least I’d get paid for it. The time seemed to crawl by until finally I was outside Laura’s home about five seconds early.

I was just about to ring the bell when I spotted a note pinned to the door with my name scrawled on it.

“The door’s open, come on in. L”

I swung the front door open and stepped into the darkened hallway. All the lights in the house were out, and a flickering glow highlighted the door to the living room. I walked in and stopped dead in my tracks as my mind tried to take in the sight before me.

Candles had been set-up all over the room, on every shelf and ledge that could safely take them. There was a high backed black chair in front of the fireplace, and from the way the surface caught the light I guessed it was leather. But that really didn’t hold my attention, that was firmly fastened on the occupant of that chair. Laura looked, well, devastating in an outfit that could have come from the cover of only the most exclusive of fetish magazines. Her hair was pulled back into a severe ponytail, ruby lipstick highlighting that gorgeous, skilled mouth. Her body was covered in a skin-tight latex cat suit, a black base with a deep, dark, dangerous red running over it in an intricate design. Putting the finishing touches to the outfit was a thin riding crop dangling gently from her right hand and a pair of black leather boots that reached up to mid thigh. It was like looking at a fantasy come to life, and I was lost immediately. I walked forward slowly, wondering if I dared approach this vision when I heard a subtle movement behind me.

Suddenly I was knocked over the ground as someone tackled me and followed me down. Lying face down on the carpet there wasn’t a lot I could do to free myself as this unseen assailant sat down on my legs, pinning me for the second or two it took for Laura to get out of the chair and straddle my back. Between the two of them they flipped me over onto my back and started to force my right foot and hand out and away from my body. I tried to fight back, but there was no way to stop them without hurting them, and there was no chance in hell I could do that to Laura, and she knew it. There was a snapping noise and a cuff was placed around my right wrist, followed by a similar restraint on my right ankle. They repeated the process on my left hand and foot, and then stepped away to admire their work. I heaved at my restraints with everything I had, but there was no give, no sign of a weakness anywhere and I knew that I was completely at their mercy. I realised I had no idea who the second person was, and took my first proper look.

The first thing that hit me was that I was seeing double, as this newcomer was wearing an identical outfit to Laura, with the exception of a collar fastened around her neck. She was a very similar build, possibly a fraction taller although the boots, and my enforced position, made it a little hard to tell. Long brown hair flowed down her back in the same ponytail style that Laura was sporting, and the flickering light caught her brown eyes perfectly. Under normal circumstances I’d have been more than happy to meet this woman, but this wasn’t exactly a normal circumstance.

Without saying a word, Laura and her new-found partner walked around my bound body, seemingly evaluating what they saw, although what criteria they were using I wasn’t sure I wanted to know. Then they both knelt, Laura on the right, her friend on the left and started to rip my clothes away. I considered fighting back, but realistically there wasn’t anything I could do to stop them anyway, and I thought I might get a better chance later on. It didn’t take them long and when they were finished I was tied spread-eagled on the ground in front of my girlfriend and someone whose name I didn’t know.

Laura grinned as she saw me trying to hide exactly what was going on in my mind, and she knelt astride my chest, moving her lips close to mine, her scent wafting down and bypassing rational thought to head straight for my libido.

“Don’t worry my love, we’re not here to hurt you, just to have some fun.”

“Forgive me if I find that a little difficult to believe” I replied, working on the theory that there was no way I could make this situation any worse by being sarcastic. “I don’t suppose there’s any chance of you introducing us is there, and maybe letting me know what exactly you mean by ‘fun’?”

“This is Hayley, an old friend of mine. In fact we tell each other pretty much everything that goes on in our lives, and when I told her about you she couldn’t wait to meet you”. Hayley nodded and cast her eyes slowly down my naked body, clearly enjoying the situation.

“Interesting way of introducing people to your friends, I’d hate to see what you do to people you don’t like.”

“Well, you see, after I mentioned what you put me through last week, and how I hadn’t gotten the chance for revenge yet, Hayley offered to help out. So, for the next hour or two you can consider us your punishment detail.” While saying this, Laura’s eyes don’t leave mine, and I caught the slight hint of a question at the end of this announcement. I presumed you were asking me if I was okay with this, or if it’s going too far. Questioning my sanity I nodded slightly, I doubted Hayley would pick up on it but I knew Laura did when she winked at me and mouthed the words “enjoy yourself”.

Laura slid off me and dropped down on my right, Hayley mirroring her position on my left. I braced as best I could, having a pretty good idea what was coming, but nothing could have prepared me for what happened. Seemingly on cue Laura’s hand dove into my armpits, while Hayley took my ribs and stomach. I knew Laura was a damn good tickler, but Hayley was in a different league and within seconds she was finding ticklish areas that I’d had no idea were there. Both women had shifted so that they were lying across me slightly to get full access to my helpless body, and a small part of me registered just how good their latex covered hands and bodies felt against my naked skin. Unfortunately I had no time to enjoy those feelings as both women concentrated on seemingly driving me insane. Laura’s hands were scrabbling around my armpits faster than I’d believe possible, diving and swooping to attack that vulnerable flesh. Hayley in the meantime was adopting a more sedate approach after her initial assault, concentrating on each individual rib on both sides of my body, running her fingers over me in a slow, torturous manner that was both intensely ticklish and highly erotic.

Continued

They kept up that double team attack for at least ten minutes, only stopping when it seemed like I was becoming desensitised to their efforts. Nothing could have been farther from the truth; the simple fact was I was too tired to do anything other than try to catch my breath at that point. They then gave me a hint of why I should let them do whatever they pleased, as they started to work my body in a far different manner than their earlier efforts. Their hands moved slowly over my already-sore muscles, rubbing and easing the tension away, followed closely by their eager mouths, licking and kissing anywhere they’d previously assaulted. I won’t lie, as much as I love Laura, and think she’s absolutely incredible when we’re in bed together, this was beyond anything I could have dreamt about. I was almost buzzing from their attentions, and my cock was certainly not being shy about showing my appreciation. They kept up this artful teasing for maybe five minutes, until they once again had me writhing in my chains, and then they started to slide down my body towards my feet.

I knew exactly what was coming, and I also knew I couldn’t stand it. They stopped so that they were about on a level with my knees and then resumed my ticklish torture. If anything, this was even worse. I’ve always been more sensitive below the waist than above it and they weren’t wasting any time on a warm up. Laura’s hands danced on my thighs, moving with a diabolical intent, flicking from side to side on both legs seemingly at random, occasionally letting her fingers get just close enough to the top of my legs to give the lightest of touches on my balls but no more. She placed all ten fingers between the top of my thigh and my groin and laid into me, sending me into howls of laugher as I desperately tried to escape.

Hayley, on the other hand, concentrated her efforts on my knees, swirling her fingers in circles that contracted and expanded to move all around my the kneecap, again seemingly at random, but somehow timed to coincide with Laura’s more determined efforts higher up my body. I was a mess by this point, breathing was becoming difficult and any semblance of pride had long since been thrown to the wolves as I begged and pleaded for mercy from these two tickling angels. I had no idea how long that session lasted, although afterwards Laura told me it had been nearly half an hour, double what they had intended to do but apparently they just couldn’t bring themselves to stop. As I finally felt their fingers lift I was amazed to notice I was actually slightly disappointed, their touch may have been torturous, but at the same time there was no denying it was highly erotic as well.

The disappointment didn’t last long however, as they repeated their earlier actions on my legs, stomach and waist. I was floating after only a few seconds of their attentions, and both took this as a sign to increase their efforts. I have learnt since then just what Laura can do with her tongue if she has a mind to, but I got a pretty damn good idea right there, the amount of control she has is simply unbelievable. Seemingly determined not to be outdone Hayley lent over and kissed the underside of my cock before swallowing the whole thing deep into her mouth. My eyes snapped open and I thought I might explode right there and then, with my girlfriend administering the most delicate touches imaginable to my thighs with her tongue as her best friend sucked at my dick. It wouldn’t have taken much to push me over the edge, and I think they realised it as they pulled back carefully and moved to a small shelf on the wall.

I couldn’t really see what they were doing, but as soon as they turned round the candlelight caught the objects they were holding and I swallowed, fear rolling in my gut. Small, delicate electric toothbrushes, one each, the expensive kind that are made not only to turn but to pulse back and forth as well. I tried to hide the panic that shot through me, but Laura must have seen some of it in my face, as she moved to reassure me.

“Don’t worry love, this is the grand finale, and I promise you you’re going to love it. In fact, you even get a choice, which of us would you like to concentrate on your, umm, reward? And don’t worry, this is a free choice, there will be no retribution from either of us no matter your decision.”

I paused, thinking quickly. I had a pretty damn good idea what they were planning, there was only one really ticklish area left for them to explore, and that was my feet. I decided to take a chance, a plan starting to form in my mind for a little payback later on.

“Hayley” I gasped, trying to give the impression I was in a worse state than I was. It would only be a small advantage, but I’d take what I could get right now.

Hayley grinned and settled down alongside me, the toothbrush resting against my balls as she licked her lips in anticipation. Laura moved down and lay face down at my feet, placing the brush against my right sole.

“Ten minutes hon, that’s all you’ve got to get through” Laura told me, holding up a kitchen timer with 10:00 set on the display. She pressed the start button and they switched on the toothbrushes.

I really don’t remember much about those ten minutes, only the sheer agony of the brush on my feet, screaming out loud as it went in between my toes and skittered down my sole, interspersed with the non-stop tickling of my cock and balls. It was, without a shadow of a doubt, the most torturous experience of my life to that point, and I remember honestly thinking I was going to die. As the seconds stretched into eternity I thought I was going to pass out, and to my surprise it was Hayley’s administrations that were worse now. I guess my feet had become slightly desensitised to Laura’s probing, but Hayley wasn’t giving me the chance to adapt to hers and I couldn’t handle it. Everything seemed amplified by the ever-present longing for release, that one single touch that would take me over the edge, but Hayley was careful to avoid that.

The darkness closed in, blackness flickering at the edge of my vision, then suddenly a loud buzz echoed through the room as the timer reached zero. Instantly Laura pulled the brush from my feet and Hayley locked her mouth over my erection and sucked. I wasn’t kidding about only needing one more touch, and I exploded into her mouth as she milked me dry, swallowing everything I had in me, light exploding behind my eyes. I guess this is what Laura had felt last week, and everything suddenly became a lot clearer as to why she wanted to do this to me.

Finally I started to come down, the girls untied me and helped me make my way to the couch. They snuggled up alongside me, and I did my best not to fall immediately asleep. I did, however, pretend to and within a minute or two felt Laura relax against me as she succumbed to her body’s request for rest. I waited a minute to make sure and then, without moving my body or head for fear of waking Laura, whispered to Hayley.

“Hayley, thank you, that was incredible”

“Oh believe me it was my pleasure” she whispered back. “But why did you pick me not Laura? After all, she is your girlfriend?”

“I know, and it wasn’t easy, but I had my reasons. Three of them actually. One, how often am I going to get the chance to have a gorgeous woman do something like that to me while my girlfriend not only watches but helps? Two, frankly you’re a better tickler than Laura and the thought of having you tickle my feet was unbearable.”

“And three?” Hayley asked, curiosity obviously aroused.

“I was hoping you’d help me get a little payback.”

The first rays of dawn brushed the curtains as I reluctantly opened my eyes. I’ve always been very sensitive to changes in light and sound while I’m asleep, an annoying habit when you’re trying to sleep in but quite useful when you need some time to think without being bothered by anyone. I glanced around the room and for a moment struggled to remember exactly why I was sleeping on the couch, I certainly didn’t remember annoying Laura badly enough to be kicked out of bed. Then my sleep-addled brain finally managed to pick up on the fact that the woman I was looking at wasn’t my significant other and it all came back in a rush.

Being invited round for a ‘special night’, seeing Laura in that stunning latex catsuit which managed to completely bypass my usual sense of caution, getting blindsided by her ‘old friend’ Hayley, tied up and striped naked then tickled half to death. I could feel my body tingle at the memory of it, and made a mental note not to underestimate either of these two again. Glancing down I can make out Hayley’s familiar form lying against my body, head nestled on my chest with just the hint of a smug grin on her face. Okay, so I may have been imagining it, but it was all the incentive I needed to start plotting revenge.

Another memory presented itself for my attention, more or less the last thing I could remember before drifting off to sleep last night. Hayley’s smile as she agreed to help me get some payback for what they’d put me through. It had to be about 6:30. which meant I probably had at least an hour before Laura woke up, though of course I had no idea if Hayley was a morning person or not so I couldn’t guarantee myself that hour. I briefly considered trying to set something up now, if I was quick maybe I could get them both tied up before they could react. But no, I was reasonably sure I could manage one of them, but after last night I knew Hayley was just as quick as Laura, if not more so, and there was no way I could take both of them on at once without some serious forward planning. Still, it was such a nice image, thinking of the pair of them tied up and helpless, vulnerable to any torment I wanted to put them through, that I lingered on it for a minute or two, and ended up making myself a promise that at some point I would manage to arrange that little scenario somehow.

No, my first move had to be figuring out what exactly I was going to do to Laura, and whatever it was it would have to be soon, as I could almost feel my fingers start to twitch on their own at the mere thought of touching that gorgeous, and horribly ticklish, body. I always pride myself on being inventive, and I certainly didn’t want to repeat anything we’d done before so soon into our relationship. I also realised that trying anything complex would have been asking for trouble, as I’d have to rely on Hayley to help out and I didn’t know her well enough to be able to work with her well enough to trap someone that didn’t want to be trapped. Whatever I decide I was going to have to be able to do myself, and with as little chance of a double cross as possible.

With something resembling a plan in mind, I reached down and untied one of the restraints that had been used on me from couch leg. It was effectively a long length of rope with two padded cuffs, one at each end, and was perfect for what I had in mind. Leaning back slightly I looped the rope around the leg of the couch again, tying it off as best I could so that the only way to untie it was to feed one of the ends back through the knot. The cuffs were metal and worked just like regular handcuffs, but were heavily padded on either side to prevent any damage if the victim decided not to co-operate. Taking a deep breath I lent forward and gently closed the cuffs over Hayley’s wrists. I’ve always had a soft touch and I needed every bit of it now, sliding the cuffs closed so they were tight enough to hold her, but not so tight that she woke. Reasonably sure the cuffs would hold, I slid out slowly from under Laura and moved as quietly as I could to the chair that held one of the other sets of restraints and liberated that set too. Moving to the other end of the couch I looped the rope quickly around the solid wooden leg, trying to guess the length so that it would hold Hayley in place and prevent her from moving up to try and free herself from her bondage. I knew there was no chance I could get this set on quietly, they were going to need me to move her legs down slightly and there was no way to do that without waking her.

I dived forward and pulled Hayley’s right leg down towards me, snapping the cuff shut with a loud click. Everything happened at once, both of the girls woke up with a start but Hayley took a second to get her bearings and that was all I needed. With a second click the last cuff was shut and Hayley was helpless. I got to my feet and took in the scene. Here in front of me was this gorgeous woman, dressed in a tight latex catsuit, tied down and helpless and now writhing to try and find some weakness in her restraints. And on my left was someone who could have been her sister, albeit with black hair and green eyes, rather than the brown and brown of the captive, who was looking on with (to my relief) a cheshire cat grin at her friends plight. Laura turned slightly and raised an eyebrow in my general direction, obviously wondering what exactly I was up to.

“After you fell asleep, she offered to help me get some revenge on you.” I explained, telling the truth although with a few important facts missed out. “As she’s meant to be your friend I thought you’d appreciate the chance to, umm, remind her why you should always be loyal to your friends”.

Laura grinned and turned back to Hayley “Oh my, I thought you’d have known better after last time my dear” she purred, eyeing her friends’ body hungrily. “I guess I’ll have to make sure the lesson sticks this time.”

I saw Laura reach down and, with a certain amount of reluctance, put a hand on her shoulder, leant down and whispered to her “Why don’t we put on a show for her, so she knows exactly what she’s missing?”. I kept my hand moving on her shoulder, stroking and kneading her muscles through the latex, feeling her relax and tense under my fingers as I worked.

Laura’s response was simple enough, she straightened up, turned and pushed me back into the same leather chair she’d been sitting in the night before. Slowly she started to strip out of her catsuit, moving between me and Hayley, an almost predatory glide to her motions as she luxuriated in the power she had over us both. Finally she stepped out of her outfit, facing Hayley but with her head turned back, looking straight into my eyes as she made good use of every bit of sexuality she had, I’d never seen anything quite that stunning before and watched in silence as she stalked back to Hayley. Her attention was firmly fixed on her captive as she slid to the ground and crawled forward, leaning in to kiss her best friend passionately. Hayley responded and I knew just how good she was with her mouth and felt a strange mix of lust, desire and jealousy as I watched the two enjoy each other. I think it was that little hint of jealousy that let me do what I had planned, as I reached down and grabbed the third set of restraints. Holding the cuffs to stop the jangling I kicked the footstool into the middle of the room and laid the rope out under it. I walked over to Laura and slid my hands around her, luxuriating in the feel of her flesh on mine as I caressed her breasts and kissed her neck. I felt her shudder at the new sensations and slipped my arms down to her waist as she spread her legs slightly, clearly anticipating what I had in mind.

Which was a shame, as I wasn’t playing by the rules. In one quick move I jerked her up and round, sweeping her legs from under her and laying her face down over the kick stool. I sat astride her, grabbed the cuffs and looped them over her back; under the stool and back up, throwing one across her body I slipped the other one around her right wrist and secured it. Avoiding the flailing body as best I could I grabbed the other cuff and managed to hold on to her long enough to secure her left wrist as well. Now she was well and truly trapped, the rope around her waist bound her to the stool and the tension to her own wrists made sure that rope wasn’t going anywhere. Quickly I jumped off her and grabbed the last set of restraints, I had to get her legs secure right away before she stopped trying to free herself and realised she could still stand up in her current position. I managed to get back into my straddling position just in time as I felt her heave up, but there was no way she had enough leverage to get up with my weight on top of her. Working quickly I slipped the end of the rope between her existing bondage and her back, between her legs, back up to the rope around the her stomach, through again and down to her legs. I think she knew it was useless to fight as she let me slip the restraints on her legs with little resistance, completing her bondage and removing any leverage she may have had.

I double-checked my work, wanting to make sure I’d got it right. Her body was stretched out, her arms pulled back and in by their restraints, exposing her armpits and ribcage. Her feet were pulled up into the air, soles and toes helpless and vulnerable. And as an extra bonus the rope that connected the ankle restraints would tighten and rub against her pussy and clit with any movement of her feet or legs. And I intended to make her move a lot. But, first things first, I wanted a little help on this one, and went over to the bound Hayley.

“Sorry about that” I said, reaching down to unlock her wrists “but it seemed the easiest way of getting her guard down”.

“Right, and you wanted to make sure I didn’t have a sudden change of heart”?

“Actually, the thought never occurred to me” I lied “although I was curious to see what you looked like tied up”.

“Well, now you’ve seen, what did you think?” She asked, as she sat up and unlocked her ankles from the restraints.

“I think you were enjoying it a little too much my dear, we’ll have to do something about that next time. Oh, and you were definitely overdressed”.

Continued

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll think of someway to take my mind off the bondage” she said, sliding her legs off the couch and almost flowing upright. “And we’ll see what we can do about the other part”.

“I’ll hold you to that, but right now I think we’ve got a little business to take care of.”

“Oh yes, let’s have a look at our little tickle slave shall we?” Hayley grinned as she walked over to Laura’s bound body, pulling gently on the ropes, testing they’d hold her victim. “You’ve done a hell of a job here, she’s not going anywhere and I think she’s going to enjoy this. So do you want her body or feet?”

“Hmm, now that’s a tough choice, I’ll take her body, you take the feet” I replied, moving into position sitting on the floor to Laura’s right, grabbing the two electric tooth brushes they’d used on me last night as I did so. “After all, I know you’re a better tickler than I am, and I wouldn’t want my darling lover to feel she was getting short changed now would I?” I teased, handing one of the brushes back to Hayley as I did so. A buzzing filled the air as we both switched them on at the same time and I saw Laura shut her eyes….

They flew open barely a second later as we both launched all-out attacks on her helpless body, the bristles flying across her sensitive skin. Hayley was playing her brush around Laura’s soles and arches, moving quickly, not giving her any chance to get used to the sensations. I tried to be a bit more methodical, moving my brush around in small circles in her right armpit, rolling it from side to side to alternate the points and sides of the bristles against her skin. Laura screamed with laughter, barely managing to get out a single “NO!” before descending into hysterics. Taking this as encouragement we started probing and exploring this gorgeous body.

I slid the brush down her side, moving it over the side of her breast where it was squished between her body and the stool, causing a low pitched laugh, what I’d normally describe as a belly laugh except there was something erotic mixed in with it, almost a grunt as the bristles closed on her nipples. Moving down her ribs was like playing a xylophone, with her laughter increasing in pitch the lower I got, becoming almost frantic as I reached her waist. I hovered the brush for a moment or two, tickling her gently while deciding whether to go around the curve of her waist, something I knew she couldn’t stand, or to try something else. In the meantime I was enjoying the sounds Hayley was forcing from Laura’s body with her brush moving slowly in between her toes, scraping and prodding that virgin skin, forcing such an extreme reaction from Laura that all she could do was to laugh in silence, not even able to pull air into her lungs.

Hayley really was an expert at this though, every few seconds moving the brush to a merely horribly sensitive area of Laura’s feet to give her a chance to catch her breath. I knew I was in the presence of a genuine maestro and had to fight the urge to sit back and watch this spectacle unfold. But there was no way I was passing up this opportunity and made my decision. I moved my brush up, around her waist to the small of her back, then ever so slowly downwards over that fabulous ass. Over both cheeks then gently down between them, being careful to keep my touch light, and it drove Laura nuts. Her back arched as much as it could in her bondage and her head shook from side to side, her hair whipping back and forth as she screamed. I glanced up and saw Hayley had stopped and was watching in fascination as Laura lost control. I gave it another thirty seconds before switching the brush off and watched Laura fall back into a more comfortable position as she struggled to catch her breath.

Hayley walked round our captive and knelt down by her ear, stroking Laura’s hair back from her face gently. “You never told me you were ticklish there honey, I thought we had an agreement?”

Laura was struggling to get air back into her lungs and could only gasp out an answer “I know…..but…..I can’t…….take…….it……..there……..I couldn’t……….stand………I can’t stand………anyone tickling me there. I’m sorry, I’m…….sorry”

“Not yet you’re not, but you will be” Hayley whispered, just loud enough for me to pick up on it. She got up and picked up a strip of what had been my shirt until they’d ripped it off me last night. As she lent down and started to tie Laura’s big toes together she glanced up and explained, “See, we’ve both had an interest in tickling for a while, and when we found out how the other felt we made a pact. We told each other our most ticklish areas, make sure we got the best tickling we possibly could, if you follow me?”

I nodded, curious as to where this was going.

“Now, Laura here has always told me her feet and breasts are her most ticklish areas, but I think we’ve just caught her out on that one. So I’m going to punish her with the one thing I know she can’t stand. Normally I wouldn’t, I did promise her I wouldn’t do this ever again after the first, and last, time, but I think this is a special circumstance”.

“Okay, I’m curious, what happened last time?” I asked.

“Oh, she passed out, but not before loosing control of her bladder.” Hayley must have caught the look on my face. “Don’t worry, I won’t push her that far today, but I am going to remind her why you don’t lie to your friends.”

“Fair enough, what do you want me to do?”

“Nothing, just sit down and watch. I guarantee you’ll enjoy this. Now my dear, I hope your ready for this, you know what it’s going to be like so it shouldn’t be that bad”

“No, please, don’t” Laura begged, straining against her bondage, but I couldn’t help notice never asking me to stop this. I knew she trusted me not to let things get out of hand, and she knew I’d stop this immediately if she asked me to. As she didn’t ask, I assumed she was willing to take her punishment and sat back to watch the show.

“Hey, I’ve been generous, see by tying your toes together and attaching them to your restraints I’ve made sure you can’t move your feet on their own. So if you do move, you’ll move your legs and that’ll give you a very…..pleasant…….sensation.” Hayley purred, pulling on the rope that ran between Laura’s legs, making her moan and squirm. “I’m going to keep on tickling you until you cum Laura, that shouldn’t be too long and I think you’ll remember to be honest with me in the future.” So saying Hayley bent her head and started to suck on Laura’s helpless toes.

I’d never seen a reaction like it. Laura’s head and neck arched back, her mouth open in a silent scream, eyes screwed shut, every finger stretched out and straining, every muscle taunt in her bonds. Hayley’s tongue danced in the gaps between Laura’s toes as her fingers scraped over her arches and soles, never stopping, never repeating a movement. Laura had been right about the bondage too, with her toes tied all Laura’s movement was in her legs, and I could see the rope rubbing up against her lips and clit as her hips bucked frantically.

I didn’t know where to look, it was the most powerful, erotic sight I’d ever seen, a perfect moment of agony and ecstasy that stretched on and on, Hayley’s mouth never ceasing in its quest to torture her friend, Laura’s body not knowing whether it wanted the sensations to stop or get stronger, and now a high, desperate laughter laid over the scene, mixed with gasps and groans. I’d heard of people they’d go insane if they were tickled, but this was the first time I’d ever believed it could actually happen.

Hayley was building up to a crescendo now, using her teeth on Laura’s soles, as her fingers reached out and tickled her ass, obviously making use of the new information we’d uncovered to put the final touches on her punishment. Suddenly Hayley brought her mouth back, gave a long lick up Laura’s right sole, then her left, then her right, building up speed as she went, reached down and gave the rope one strong tug.

That was all it took and Laura exploded, her body jerking seemingly at random as her orgasm washed over her, Hayley’s tongue still licking her soles and mixing her screams of ecstasy with a continuous giggle that was the perfect end to something I knew would stay with me for a long time. Hayley pulled away from Laura’s feet and crawled round to her head, holding her as best she could considering Laura was still tied to a footstool.

It was at least five minutes before Laura came back to the real world, her body was still twitching slightly as I gently untied the restraints and helped her roll off the stool to the floor. All three of us lay there for a while, luxuriating in what had just happened and enjoying the aftermath. After about fifteen minutes I felt a subtle change as Laura drifted off to sleep, responding to her body’s request for recovery time. I scooped her up in my arms, and carried her up to her room. Her bed was already made, the covers pulled back and I laid her down as carefully as I could. She stirred slightly and smiled up at me.

“Thank you” she whispered “that was incredible”.

“You’re welcome my love, but you have no idea how incredible you looked, it’s me that should be thanking you.”

“In that case, do me a favour?”

“Anything”

“Once I’ve gotten some rest, help me get even with Hayley?”

“Believe me, it will be my pleasure.”

I waited for a few minutes until I was sure that Laura was okay and sleeping then headed back downstairs, stopping to grab a pair of jogging bottoms and t-shirt I’d left behind after our last night together. I went in to the living room and damn near scared Hayley to death when I asked if she was alright. I’ve always been quite light on my feet and when I’m preoccupied I tend to forget to make some noise as I move. Thankfully my reflexes are also pretty good, so the pillow she hurled at my head sailed past and bounced off the wall instead of catching me between the eyes.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to give you a heart attack. Fancy some breakfast to make up for it?”

Hayley glared at me for a moment, but her eyes gave away the grin that was threatening to break out. “That’s okay, but why were you sneaking around like that, hoping to catch me changing or something?”

She had indeed changed while I’d been upstairs, blue jeans and a white t-shirt hugged her figure, and I realised this was actually the most skin I’d seen from her up to now.

“Actually no, I’m just light on my feet, seeing you naked would just be a bonus.” I grinned, heading for the kitchen. “You fancy healthy or cooked breakfast?”

“After that workout? I think we can skip the healthy option for once. How’s Laura doing?”

“Sleeping for now, just tired I think. That’s some friendship you guys have got there by the way.” I said, cursing under my breath as I tried to remember where exactly Laura kept the pans in this place.

“And what exactly do you mean by that?” Hayley’s voice still carried a playful note but with just enough seriousness mixed in to make me pay close attention to my answer.

“How do I put this, umm, it’s not everyone that would invite their best friend over to help tickle torture their week-old boyfriend into oblivion and suck him off at the end. Not that I’m complaining but that’s a hell of a lot of trust you guys have got going on there.”

“Hey, you enjoyed it didn’t you?”

“I think, in all honesty, that was probably the best experience of my life, and I get the feeling it’s going to stay in the top slot from now on. You two are just incredible, I never thought…” I trailed off, not wanting to carry on and wishing I’d stopped a sentence earlier.

“Never though what? That something like that would happen?”

“Something like that, yes.”

“Something like that? Now you’re avoiding the question, come on, never thought what?”

I sighed, there really was no way around this one. “That anyone would think enough of me to set something like that up, let alone that two gorgeous women would gang up on me. That sort of thing happens, if it happens at all of course, to pop stars and sports heroes, not to mugs like me. ”

Hayley moved over to me and slipped an arm around me, rested her head on my shoulder and whispered into my ear “Mug? Hardly. Laura told me what you did for, or should I say, to her. How you were as near perfect as anyone could be, and how you were always watching out for her. From what I’ve seen she was right on the money, about everything.”

“Everything?” I asked, curious despite myself.

“That you don’t give yourself enough credit, Laura pointed you out to me a couple of days ago at the shopping centre, and when you’re not with her you’re hunched over, trying not to get in anyone’s way. Then when I saw you let go last night, just forget everything and accept what we were doing to you, the difference is amazing. It’s all about attitude my dear, and trust me, between the two of us we’ll sort that out in short order.”

That shocked me “The two of you? You mean this wasn’t a one off?”

“Oh no, not at all, if that’s all right with you that is?”

“Yes, god yes that’s more than alright, but…”

“Shhh, don’t worry about it, Laura asked if I’d help out, and I must admit I’m looking forward to seeing what you can do to me, especially after that display you gave with Laura. I’ve known her for almost five years and I never found out she was ticklish there. Besides, she did say you were very, inventive I believe was her exact phrase…”

That was a clear invitation if I’d ever heard one and I slipped my arm around her, bringing her in closer and tilting my head down to hers. It was like something out of a movie as our heads moved slowly together, that moment that our lips would touch seeming to stretch out to eternity. I felt the barest contact of her lips on mine, then felt a leg snaking around mine as she tried to trip me to the ground.

Which would have worked if I hadn’t been expecting something like it. I bent backwards with her but kept my feet planted, until my back was almost at a right angle to my legs. She’d moved forward and suddenly found herself out of leverage as her feet left the floor. I slipped my other arm around her and then dropped as slowly as I could to the floor. The only difference to what she’d had in mind was that instead of ending up on top of me, she was off to one side, and I had both of her arms trapped against her body.

I threw myself over her, pinning her arms with my legs, keeping my weight on the floor rather than on her, both for her comfort and to make sure she couldn’t buck me off. I ended up facing her feet, not wanting to expose my own soles to those tickling fingers as I surely would if I straddled her the other way round. I reached down and grabbed her legs just above her knees and squeezed. The reaction was instantaneous as Hayley started giggling and her movements started becoming more frantic under me. I increased my probing, sliding my hands up her legs to flick gently at the top of her thighs, then all the way back down to the edge of her knees, trying to keep her guessing as to where and when my first major attack would come.

I could feel her hands shifting around; trying to get a good grip on my waist or ribs and occasionally my cock, although I wasn’t sure if that was deliberate or just that she missed her intended target. Knowing I had to discourage that habit if I wanted to avoid being put in her position I sat up slightly and tightened my knees on her arms, then darted my hands underneath her knees and started scraping and probing through her jeans.

Hayley went nuts, bouncing under me as her body tried to get away from my tickling hands, but I stayed planted on top of her, my fingers following the curves of her legs as they pumped up and down. Her kneecaps were obviously very sensitive if I was having this effect on her just by poking and kneading through a pretty thick layer of denim. But throughout it all, despite her body’s thrashing and the endless, rapid rise and fall of her stomach, she managed to stay silent. I risked a glance over my shoulder and saw Hayley’s face screwed up in concentration, eyes closed and lips pressed together so hard they were turning white. Well that was fine, I had something in mind that I was reasonably sure would get a response out of her.

I tickled my way back down the outside of her left leg, all the way up to her waist, then back down to her knee still on the outside of her thigh. I spidered my fingers on top of her knee for a moment or two then resumed my ticklish exploration back up the inside of her thigh. As I neared the top of that perfect leg I could feel Hayley tense under me, and I was reasonably sure it was from more than just the effort to hold out against the laughter. My fingers brushed the very edge of her pussy through the fabric of her jeans, then skirted around and up to the button. Popping it open, I rolled the material down her legs, using it as a kind of makeshift tie to hold her legs together below at her knees and lower thighs.

If a tickler was asked to describe their perfect fantasy, this image would have to feature in more than a few of them. Hayley’s skin was perfect, a slight tan helping to increase the impression of a body begging to be touched. She had a pair of tight white cotton panties that were already soaked through, and I was pretty sure that I’d guessed right. After all, out of the three of us, she was the only one that hadn’t had any form of relief over the last 24 hours and she was so wound up she practically buzzed. Yet at the back of my mind was the realisation that I didn’t want to push too far without at least having a chance to confirm what Hayley had told me with Laura, besides if Hayley was telling the truth there’d be plenty of opportunities for further exploration.

Continued

I brought my hands down on her waist and tickled hard, digging in a little as I danced my fingers over her bare skin and still she managed not to laugh. I had assumed that this was some sort of pride thing for her, but as I kept up the pressure I was getting the impression she was trying to get me to tickle harder than I normally would. So I obliged.

My hands darted down and started to tickle her mound, trying to ignore the frustration of tickling cotton when I could actually smell her excitement. Hayley was whimpering now, mixed in with a moaning that had nothing to do with the fear of further torture. I made my move and slid a hand in between her thighs, tickling that small area of skin right between her legs. I managed to twist my head around enough to see her face as I attacked her, and the reaction was well worth it. Her eyes shot open and she arched her back and head up, laughter exploding from her as if a dam had burst. We stayed like that for at least five minutes, one hand tickling her into insanity, the other exciting her body with light, gentle tickles on her lips while making sure not to go too close to her clit.

I watched and listened carefully as I carried her through laughter on into hysterics, and out into silence as her mouth gaped open in a desperate attempt to suck air into her exhausted lungs. Then, just as she didn’t think she could take any more I moved both hands to her pussy, spread my fingers and tickled everywhere, concentrating on her clit. Hayley screamed once, no words really, just one long primal scream of pleasure as she came, the tension and passion of the last day peaking at once.

I eased back and slid off her, lent down and kissed her gently on the lips, finishing the move that had got her into this situation in the first place. I stood slowly from behind the counter and almost jumped out of my skin.

Laura was leaning on the breakfast bar, watching us intently. A black silk dressing gown covered her body and she seemed to be more-or-less recovered from her previous ordeal.

“And what, may I ask, is going on here?” She asked with a grin.

“Umm, would you believe we were looking for the frying pan?” I asked, playing dumb

“Not unless it was the worlds smallest frying pan and you were going to wash it before using it considering where you were looking”.

“How about foreplay?”

“That’ll do” Laura laughed, straightening up, walking over and kissing me deeply. She slipped her arm around me and turned to look at Hayley, who was still slightly dazed on the floor.

“Well you did want to know what he could do, and trust me, once he’s gotten to know you as well as I do, we’re going to make what you just went through look like nothing more than a sneeze. Now who’s up for breakfast, I’m starving!”

Laura and Hayley grabbed stools at the breakfast bar, talking quietly amongst themselves as I finally managed to remember where the frying pans were and got busy. I’m not exactly a great cook, but you don’t need to be to do a proper fried breakfast and soon the room was full of the smell of sausages and the sound of bacon frying. It was the usual controlled chaos, dashing from the pans to the fridge, getting the coffee machine going and fruit juice out, then back to the oven to flip the food over before it burnt. Once everything was done I sat down with them and we ate in near silence, each of us busy with our own thoughts on what had happened and where it was going.

I’d heard people talk about perfect moments, usually in the same breath as certain illegal pharmaceuticals, but I’d never really believed them until now. The sun was shining through the patio doors lending a golden glint to the room, the rich smell of fresh coffee hung in the air and not a single noise could be heard from outside. Then there were the two gorgeous women sitting either side of me and just for that one single moment I think we all felt an almost profound sense of peace, of rest that happens so rarely it can take your breath away and move you to the point of tears.

It didn’t last of course, I suppose such moments never do really, still, the memory of it is so clear in my mind I can almost feel it, and I suspect and hope it was something I’ll never forget. I glanced at Laura and caught her staring off into space, obviously thinking much the same thing. She caught me watching her and turned a smile on me that seemed to convey a thousand meanings at once, all of which were immediately overshadowed as she mouthed “let’s get her” to me.

I couldn’t respond in kind as Hayley was looking right at me and was bound to see me, so I got up and started to clear up the remains of breakfast. Dumping the plates in the sink I turned back and deliberately approached from behind Hayley. As soon as I was sure I had Laura’s attention I shook my head quickly and mouthed one word to her: “Wait”. Laura had no clue what I was up to of course, but she’d had ample demonstration of my ability to think on the fly earlier on and decided to trust me. I deliberately walked back a little too close to Hayley and brushed her shoulder as I went past. I felt her jump slightly and knew I’d been right, she was expecting something to happen and I do hate being predictable.

We all moved over to the couch and started chatting. It wasn’t really anything important, just the sort of casual, time consuming stuff that friends always seem to talk about when they either haven’t got anything better to do, or are trying to avoid being the first to start on a subject that everyone’s decided is slightly taboo. It was funny actually, while Hayley and Laura had known each other for years, I’d only known them a few hours and a week respectively, yet we were chatting like old friends, completely at home in each others company. After a while, maybe half-an-hour, Hayley stretched out and stood up.

“Sorry guys, but I think sleeping on the couch is catching up with me, is it okay if I grab a shower?”

“Sure” Laura replied, “you know where everything is right?”

“Yeah, I think so, if I can’t find anything I’ll yell”.

Hayley headed upstairs, and as soon as I was sure she was out of earshot I slid over to Laura and filled her in on my plan.

“Sorry for asking you to wait, but.. ”

“I know, she was watching us like a hawk, and I didn’t fancy that big a fight right after breakfast either. So what have you got in mind?” Laura asked, goosing my ribs as she did so.

I jumped back slightly, glaring at her “Hey, keep that up and you won’t be getting revenge anytime soon, as it’s a bit difficult to tickle torture someone when you’re stretched out on the floor.”

Laura giggled, lent over and kissed me quickly “You know you love it really, but you do have a point. So let’s hear this brilliant plan of yours then.”

“Hey, I never claimed it was brilliant, just slightly less risky than jumping her in the kitchen.” I carried on quickly, not wanting to get into an argument, even a playful one right then. “You’ve still got that spreader bar in your room right? The one that attaches to the headboard?”

“Of course, why?”

“Very simple, Hayley’s keeping her stuff in your room and isn’t going to be expecting anything after a nice, warm, relaxing shower. So you head upstairs, put the spreader bar on the headboard and some restraints at the other end for her ankles, and wait behind the door. As soon as she comes in, jump her, get her on the bed and secured and we’ll have some fun.”

“Ohhhh, now that is what I call a plan, I’ll make sure she can’t get to the key to unlock herself though, even if I only get one cuff secured she’ll be trapped, and you can give me a hand getting her in position.”

“Great, now get going, you don’t want to have to rush this. I’ll keep an ear out, come upstairs once I’m sure she’s in your room, then just yell once you’ve got her down and I’ll come in and help with the rest.”

Laura headed upstairs, being as quiet as she could though there was almost no chance of Hayley hearing her with the shower going full blast. I headed into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of items I thought might come in useful later on, along with the small black case I’d had a quick glimpse of earlier that contained Laura’s deadly collection of torture instruments. Anything and everything that could be used to tickle flesh and torment the mind seemed to be represented in that little box, and I was looking forward to using them on someone else, rather than being the recipient of their tender mercies.

I heard Hayley come out of the bathroom and head upstairs, and followed her up silently, making sure to stay far enough behind she wouldn’t see or hear me. She went into the bedroom and I heard a quick patter of running of feet, and the sound of a struggle going on. I headed up to the door, which had been shoved or kicked closed at some point and waited. The main reason I’d gone with this plan was I had no intention of being jumped by two females with revenge on their mind, and at least this way I couldn’t be blindsided. I heard the enticing sounds of the two struggling for control coming through the door, and then the almost simultaneous click of two restraints being fastened. Strangely though the sounds of struggling didn’t die away, although they were now joined by the clack of the spreader bar bouncing off the headboard. Finally the noise died away, then Laura called my name through the door. Taking a deep breath, and making sure there wasn’t anything underfoot if I had to move in a hurry, I gently pushed the door open. The sight that greeted me was almost unbelievable.

Hayley was lying on the bed, right wrist secured as planned. What wasn’t quite as planned was that next to her Laura was also lying chained to the bed, with her left wrist clamped in the grip of the cuff. My mind caught up with events and realised that both women must have managed to trap the other at almost the exact same moment, and with the key on the other side of the room their only option was to call for help.

“Come on, unlock me” Laura called from her rather unfortunate position.

“No” Hayley countered, “unlock me and I’ll show you how to really make your girlfriend beg”.

“What!” Laura yelled, “we had a deal and besides it’s my turn.”

“Exactly, I was the last victim, it’s her turn to be tickled, she agrees with me!”

“That’s not what I meant and you know it!”

I could have watched this all day, and was reasonably sure I could have come up with a pretty attractive deal from on or the other of them, but I had something different in mind. Without saying a word I grabbed the key from its hook and walked over to the bed. I reached down as if to unlock Laura, then backed off and started to secure Hayley’s legs to the ankle cuffs. As I worked Laura assumed that I was doing something similar to what I’d done to her earlier on, and started to taunt Hayley.

“Mmm, it won’t be long now my dear, and I know every little ticklish spot on that gorgeous body. Just think what we’re going to do to you, you’ll be begging us for mercy by the time we’re through with you, won’t she?”

“Something like that, yes.” I replied, grabbing a second set of restraints from the cupboard nd heading back to the end of the bed. Laura was so preoccupied with Hayley she completely missed what I was up to, right up to the point I snapped the ankle cuffs onto her. I shot up to the head of the bed, and quickly looped another set of restraints over the hook behind the headboard. Like the spreader bar these needed a key to open, and I reached down, grabbed Laura’s right wrist and yanked it up, securing it quickly. The process was repeated for Hayley’s left wrist and I stepped back to admire my work.

There in front of me were two gorgeous women, tied down facing each other, completely helpless and, until I decided to release them, my own personal tickle slaves. Hayley was naked having dropped the towel she’d been using in the fight with Laura. Laura was still wearing that black silk dressing gown that was now gaping open, exposing her body to my gaze. Both woman tugged and writhed in their bonds, but I knew just how strong those restraints were and they had no hope of breaking them. I gabbed a chair from in front of the dressing table and sat down facing them. Both faces turned towards me, both going for the ‘puppy dog’ look to try and play on my sympathy. I just grinned and laid out the situation.

“Now ladies, I can’t possibly make a call like this, I mean, how could I possible pick between the two of you? No, that wouldn’t be fair so instead I’ll leave the choice of who gets to experience the sweet taste of freedom and who gets to feel feather up to you.”

I reached across and flicked open Laura’s black box of tricks and found what I was looking for almost immediately. I turned my attention to the floor until I spotted a couple of socks and picked them up. Arranging the case in front of me to hide my actions from my victims, I worked quickly to prepare my little test.

“Now, it’s a very simple test, the first one to say “Please tickle me” gets to stay on the bed, the other goes free. And no, I’m not going to do anything to you to get you to say it, how could I guarantee it’d be fair after all?”

So saying I moved forward and pulled one sock down over each ladies right foot, making sure they were a tight fit and running my fingers all over their feet to make sure the material lay flush against their skin.

“Each sock has a substantial quantity of itching powder in it, and the only thing that’s going to get me to remove those socks are the words “Please tickle me”. You should start to feel the effects in about two minutes; I’ll be back up in ten. Have fun.”

I saw almost identical looks of horror on their faces as I headed out the door. I knew I was going to pay for this later on, but right then I didn’t care. I grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and paused briefly to finish tidying up. I had a sneaking suspicion that neither of these two ladies was going to be the sort to give up easily, so I wasn’t in any real rush to get back to watch them in the very early stages of their torture. As the ten-minute mark arrived I strode back into the room and sat down again, water bottle close to hand, and drank in the sight before me.

Both women were writhing in their bonds, hands grasping at the air, muscles clenching and relaxing throughout their bodies as they struggled against the maddening sensations on their feet. But it was the looks on their faces that made a lasting impression, and almost got me to rethink this plan. Their eyes were screwed shut, lips clenched so tightly they’d gone white from the effort of containing the laughter I knew had to be bubbling up inside them by now. I could remember what this same powder had done to me the first night I’d met Laura, it was like being tickled with tiny, red-hot feathers and had broken me inside of a minute. These two had already taken ten minutes without giving in and I knew it wasn’t going to last.

I sat down facing them and leaned back, relaxed and settled in to watch the show. Laura must have heard me come in and opened her eyes to check. She opened her mouth, I can only assume to beg, or more likely threaten, me to get her out of this situation. It turned out to be a big mistake, as soon as her lips parted the laughter poured out, a short, sharp series of staccato laughs, mixed with brief gasps, almost sobs as her sole arched and flexed in its cotton prison. She tried to retreat back into her silence, but it was far too late, and the laughter poured from her in a torrent, getting slowly louder and more desperate. I saw Hayley shudder next to her, and then as if in sympathy with Laura’s plight her own laughter exploded out, a long, almost continuous giggling that would start low, then rapidly increase in pitch towards a scream before coming back down again.

Sitting there, listening to this wonderful symphony of laughter I wished I’d made the rules of this particular game a little more flexible, as I longed to run my hands over the naked and almost-naked forms in front of me. But no, there’d be time for that later I thought, and while I did expect retaliation for this the only way to keep these two from tickling me half to death was to be absolutely fair here and now and pray they decided to return the favour.

Hayley started to buck on the bed, trying to find some relief, or more likely, to shake that powder down and away from her toes to her less sensitive heel. Laura seemed to work out what she was doing a few seconds later and started to copy her movements. Not that it would do them any good, after so long on the skin their entire foot would be covered with the itching powder, and the only relief would be for me to take those socks off and wash it away. While I admit I didn’t have a lot of experience at judging such matters, I thought this would probably be the beginning of the end, both women were soaked in perspiration, their movements fuelled by desperation now, the random twitching of muscles in their arms and legs had ceased and gradually so did the rest of their movement until they were lying on their backs, side by side on the bed. Their laughter had escalated to a thin, desperate wail, their eyes wide open and unfocused as they tried to hold on to their self-control for just a few more moments, each desperate to avoid loosing this game, unable to even think of the consequences of doing so.

Continued

Suddenly I saw Hayley’s entire body seem to stiffen, and a shudder passed from the tips of her outstretched fingers all the way down to her toes, as every muscle protested at once and she cried out

“Pleasetickleme!”

Under other circumstances I may have drawn this out, but both women were clearly exhausted and I moved quickly, pulling off the socks from both feet and quickly started to sponge them clean. Of course, this tickled both of them, but it was a like a summer breeze compared to the tornado of sensation they’d just been through and all it really caused was a gently giggling from both of them as I dried both feet off with a towel.

As soon as I’d finished I unlocked Laura’s restraints, first her ankles then her wrists, and pulled her upright. I walked her over to the chair and helped her sit down, then went back to the bed. I removed the restraints that had held Laura captive from the bed, and lifted Hayley’s limp body into the middle of the bed. I left the restraints on her as I simply moved the ends that attached to the bed over, leaving her spread-eagle and vulnerable. I leant down to check on her, but before I could utter a sound she took the lead

“It’s okay, I’m okay, just give me a few minutes, please?”

“Of course, but you’re sure you’re alright?”

“Yes, just knocked out, god that was…”

“Intense?” I guessed.

“Cruel” she shot back. “You do know we’ll get you back for that?”

“Like you weren’t going to anyway.” I grinned. “Besides, while I might pay for it, that payback’s a long way off. If I were you I’d be a little more concerned about what we’re going to do to you. After all, I suspect Laura’s got some frustration to work out, and if I’m a dead man tickling, I might as well make the most of it, hmmm?”

The worried look, and slightly over-acted gulp, Hayley gave me was answer enough.

I walked over to Laura and knelt down alongside her, the question obvious on my face.

“You know you’re going to pay for that?” she asked me, a dangerous smile twitching her lips up as she did.

“Everyone keeps saying that” I joked, “but I rather suspect I was in for it anyway, right?”

“I don’t know what you mean” Laura demurred, trying to play the part of the innocent party.

“Of course not, and you two weren’t planning to grab me tonight for a repeat performance over breakfast were you?”

“How on earth…?” Laura’s disbelief was all the conformation I needed.

“You’ve always kept a very tidy kitchen my dear, in fact some of those tiles are almost mirror like they’re so clean.”

“You can read lips? That well from that distance?” Now the disbelief had a healthy dose of scepticism mixed in.

“Actually, no, well not very accurately anyway, but you were so worried about being overheard you both used a few too many head and hand gestures. Oh, and you both looked way too satisfied when I came back to you, you’d been planning something and this seemed the logical guess.”

“Anyone ever told you, you should work for MI6?”

“Yeah, but the pay stinks and the medical’s a joke. Talking of which, shouldn’t we be giving someone an examination about now?”

“Good point, how do you want to play this one?”

“Oh, the agony of choice.” I glanced over at Hayley and then back at Laura. The fact that I was alone in a room with two gorgeous women was suddenly presenting itself for consideration, and considering what we’d gone through recently, I’d guess all three of us were in need of some fun. I grinned and lent in, whispering my idea to Laura, throwing in my best ‘evil look and hand gestures’ back towards Hayley for good measure. As I finished Laura looked me square in the eyes, nodded slightly, lent forward and kissed me. It was a deep kiss, tender, gentle, reassuring, and I responded in kind. It seemed to go on forever and yet was seemingly over in an instant, as Laura pulled away, then bent to put her lips right by my ear.

“I love you,” she whispered, such a simple phrase but one that rocked me to my core. In a lot of ways, I’m old fashioned in my views, and I knew Laura thought much the same way. The net result was that neither of us threw words like love around easily or on a whim and my mind struggled to accept the trust and commitment she’d just given me. I’d dreamt about this for years, although never with the strength or hope that I had since I met her and to actually hear it made the whole world seem false somehow, as if it was a movie set that would come crashing down at the slightest touch.

I moved towards her, and pulled her upright, leaning in I nuzzled her neck for a long moment, working my way up to her ear and said the only thing I could.

“I love you too, and I’m yours, for as long as you want me.”

Laura grinned at me, breaking the almost suffocating sense of occasion easily and physically jumped up into my arms, wrapping her long legs around me. “Oh, believe me, I want you, in fact I want you right here and right now.”

“We do have other business to take care of as well my dear”

“Oh, I almost forgot our little tickle slave here” Laura replied, looking over my shoulder at Hayley, who was watching us intently from her rather vulnerable position on the bed. “But I can’t make up my mind which to do first, screw your brains out or tickle her into insanity.” She finished the last on a pout that was so sexy it had to be illegal.

“Hmm, hang on, I’ve got an idea.” I moved over to the bag of toys I’d left on the dressing table, Laura still hanging off me, rubbing her silk-clad form against me. I rummaged through as best I could, looking for one particular item I’d spotted earlier that would be perfect for what I had in mind. A few more seconds of searching turned up the extra bits I’d need and I passed them over to Laura, keeping the big item for myself. She glanced down and quickly worked out what I had in mind. I caught the delighted grin on her face as she realised how I intended this to work and slid her legs down from around my waist.

Walking over to the bed she moved slowly up Hayley’s right side, sliding her fingers over that inviting body, tickling her gently as she went, causing small giggles to escape from the bound beauty. Reaching her hips Laura swung a leg over and straddled her victim, facing her feet and effectively blocking Hayley’s view. Laura lent down and slipped the straps I’d handed her around Hayley’s thighs, each strap having two small chains attached, each of which had a clip on the end. After making sure they were secure Laura swung round and moved up, sitting astride Hayley just below her breasts, again more to make sure Hayley couldn’t see what was going on than anything else.

I moved over and snapped my surprise in place, noting that Laura had got the positioning of the clips spot on. It had started life as a normal kitchen implement, one of those small electric hand whisks. One end was simply a handle with a speed control, the other a plastic arm that ended in a circle of plastic, inside of which was a simple plastic +. Under normal circumstances it was designed to whisk a bowl of ingredients into a properly mixed, ready for the oven, concoction in as short a time as possible. However, it had received a few modifications that I was reasonably sure weren’t in the design labs of any manufacturer of kitchen utensils in the world.

Attached around the edge of the plastic circle were thin metal sticks, and on the end of each was a feather. I’d heard of this idea before, though usually using one of the larger two blade mixers, and then with only one feather instead of each ‘blade’. This thing though was far more cunning, each feather was different, running from small, stiff and pointed all the way to long, soft and flowing. The different length mounts meant that each feather’s point ended the same distance from the machine, letting them all touch a victim’s skin at once. To anyone who was even slightly ticklish it was a nightmare brought into the harsh light of day, to someone like Hayley, horribly ticklish and helplessly bound, it would be like a small slice of hell.

Small loops had been mounted to it, two at the end of the handle, two further down just before the spinning plastic arm. I snapped the clips into the loops and rested the small device on the bed, the ends of the feathers just touching Hayley’s mound. Making sure there was no slack in any of the mounts I checked it wasn’t going to move off target regardless of what Hayley did. If she lifted her body up the feather’s would of course drop away, but they were far enough up the bed to tickle her ass instead, and that would be just as bad but without the pleasurable trade off they’d be giving as the caressed her most private, and sensitive area. One last check and I moved up to stand beside Laura, and gazed down at our captive. She knew something was going on, but there was no sense in wasting time and energy asking what it was. The length’s we’d gone to in order to hide the preparations was proof enough of that.

Laura slid off to her right, and ended up lying next to Hayley, her left leg thrown back over Hayley’s waist, making sure she still couldn’t see exactly what we had prepared for her. I lay down on Hayley’s right, with my legs hooked around her outstretched arm, my head resting on that perfect, flat stomach, my hands hovering over Hayley’s breasts as Laura’s fingers positioned themselves over those exposed armpits.

Laura threw Hayley a look that was equal parts vengeance, tease and lust and purred “Time to laugh little tickle slave”. We both dropped our hands onto her skin and dug in, exploring for the moment rather than attacking, a mix of light and medium tickling coupled with the occasional caress and stroke to keep Hayley from becoming used to our attentions.

I moved my hands to Hayley’s sides and started a light, teasing tickle motion designed to get her giggling, the tickling equivalent of foreplay. Laura ceased her own exploration, allowing me complete control of our prisoner. Paying close attention to my victim I waited for that almost imperceptible ripple of stomach muscles that will always show a true ticklish laugh, wanting to be sure she wasn’t faking it. Then with those giggles ringing out like bells I started to move my hands over her skin, the start of a large, lazy spiral that would, eventually bring my hands to her already hard nipples. It was fascinating to watch, as my hands moved over the lower half of her torso, mainly her stomach and the undersides of her breasts, Hayley’s giggles would increase, with a couple of spots causing full-blown laughter for a second or two. As I moved up however her laughter would drop again, replaced more frequently by a gentle moaning and the occasional twitch of her hips.

As my fingers neared the end of their journey I saw Laura move her hands to rest just below Hayley’s armpits. She was watching me intently, and I knew exactly what she had in mind. Hayley was definitely enjoying this a little too much, and it was time to turn this back into a punishment session. At the exact moment that my fingers touched Hayley’s nipples I pulled my hands away, and Laura dived in. This was no light tickle designed to tease and tantalise, no this was designed to torture and it was doing just that.

Her fingers scrabbled against the smooth, shaved skin, seemingly at random but with a delicacy that I knew was beyond anything that I could manage. Moving quickly from one motion to the next Laura never gave her time to adapt to anything, one moment she’d be scrabbling wildly with all ten fingers, then poking and prodding the skin, then swirling her hands around letting her nails do the real work, then a rapid ‘pitter-patter’ of fingers like rain against the flesh. I remembered what I’d been told earlier, that there was going to be payback for my actions, and watching this display I felt a sudden flash of fear shoot through me knowing I’d be under those fingers soon enough myself.

I shook off the thought, and realised Hayley was going nuts underneath me, trying desperately to get away, not that there was any chance of that happening. Her bonds were tight and secure, and with Laura holding her in place around the waist and my legs tight around her arm she had nowhere to go. In an attempt to relieve myself of the lingering dread that this display had instilled in me, I reached out and dug my hands into Hayley’s ribs and stomach.

I knew I couldn’t match Laura for technique so went for the other option of sheer force. I dug in hard and started scrabbling over her skin as fast as I possible could. I tried to focus on each area for about a minute, first the ribs, then the stomach, then up to her breasts, and back to her ribs. It seemed to work as her laughter increased to near deafening levels and never seemed to really slacken off, hinting that she wasn’t getting any chance to adapt to my attacks.

We kept this up for at least ten minutes, at the end of which Hayley was quite simply a quivering mass of tickled flesh on the bed. Laura stood up and retrieved the water bottle, took a long drink herself and then helped Hayley to sip enough liquid down to sooth her ravaged throat. I was content enough to lie where I was and watch, enjoying the feeling of Hayley’s stomach gradually coming to rest under my head, feeling each deep, desperate lungful of air being gulped. Once she was satisfied her friend was all right, Laura put the bottle down and dropped her silk robe to the ground.

Naked, she swung herself over Hayley’s stomach, straddling her with her pussy bare inches from my face. She grinned down at me, then reached down and placed one hand on the starter button of the little device nestled between Hayley’s thighs.

“Good news my tickle slut, this is almost over, and we’re even going to put on a little show for you. And as our hands are going to be a little busy we’re not even going to tickle you.”

I could feel Hayley tense under me, she knew something was going to happen, even if she didn’t know exactly what yet.

“Of course, this is meant to be a punishment session isn’t it?” Laura continued, putting just the right amount of evil menace into her voice. “So we’ve got a little treat for you. Although if you know what’s good for you, you won’t cum before me.”

So saying Laura flicked the switch and moved her hand up, pulling me the short distance to her pussy and moaning as I willingly extended my tongue and started to lap at her damp, waiting sex. A motion that was made considerably more difficult by Hayley almost jumping to the ceiling as the mixer started its dreadful work.

Laura hadn’t been messing around, she’d set the thing on its highest setting before turning it on, and suddenly the feathers were whipping round fast enough to make it seem as if an entire army was tickling Hayley’s sensitive, and by this point, very wet pussy. The noises that were escaping from her throat were almost inhuman, a mix of insane laughter and cries of passion that seemed to shoot straight to a primal part of my brain. Even with the bondage holding her down, Laura sitting astride her and some of my weight added on top Hayley still managed to buck her hips away from the spinning feathers, only to shriek with laughter as the feathers touched her ass and almost instantly wormed their way between her cheeks.

She made the only choice she realistically could and dropped back to the bed, trading one torture for another as I continued my ministrations to my lover’s pussy. I moved forward and up slightly, captured Laura’s clit between my lips and placed my tongue gently on that sensitive nub. Then, using every ounce of timing I had I hummed, low in my throat and matched almost perfectly to the shrieks of laughter coming from the writhing body beneath us. The effect was as if Hayley’s laughter was being transmitted straight to Laura’s clit, and it was more than she could take. Her back arched and her hands clamped on the back of my head, pushing me into her, as her orgasm overcame her. I could feel her muscles clench as I darted my tongue into her slit, lapping at her juices and sending her higher, prolonging her ecstasy as long as I could, revelling in the feeling, the knowledge that I putting the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen into orbit.

Suddenly I felt Hayley stiffen as well, and almost as a mirror image to Laura she screamed as she crested her own peak. I curve my left hand up past Laura’s legs and managed to just reach Hayley’s breasts. Working as best I could under the circumstances I gave her every bit of extra stimulation I could, determined to give both woman an experience that they wouldn’t soon forget. It seemed to go on forever, my entire world shrinking to the mass of twitching flesh that seemed to surround me, their screams eventually subsiding to moans as the last of their pleasure drained away.

Laura reached down and flicked off the mixer then half slid, half fell off the body of her friend to lie alongside her. I moved to match her, a little more carefully in an attempt to hide my own need and desire. I should have known better, as Laura immediately picked up on my predicament and patted the pillow between her and Hayley. As I moved round to take up the position she’d indicated, Laura reached over, grabbed the key to the restraints from the bedside table. By the time I made it round to her she’d unlocked Hayley’s left wrist from the headboard and there was a suitable space for me to kneel between the two. As soon as I did both women lent over and started to suck at my hard shaft.

The feeling was indescribable, both were extremely skilled with their mouths and tongues, and it wasn’t as if I needed much stimulation at this point anyway. After barely thirty seconds of this I felt the familiar tingle of inevitability overtake me. Laura must have felt it too, as she immediately locked her lips around my cock, and repeated her own variation of my earlier humming trick. It was too much and I unloaded into her wet and willing mouth, feeling her swallow my offering as fast as I could shoot it out. Hayley’s mouth was busy stimulating my balls and it took almost a minute before I started to come down.

Continued

Exhausted I crawled carefully over Hayley’s body and took the key to the restraints from Laura. I unlocked her right arm, then her legs before carefully removing the straps from her thighs. I made my way back up and felt Hayley slide her arm around me, pulling me closer, then Laura did the same and we stayed like that for a while, not sleeping just resting, enjoying the feel of each others bodies and relaxed in each others company.

A nasty thought struck me and I looked over at the clock. It took a second to confirm the date and I swore under my breath.

“What’s wrong” Laura asked, picking up on the sudden swing in my mood.

“We’re meant to be going to the company dinner tonight, remember?”

“I thought that was next week?”

“It got moved, remember the MD’s double booked her holidays?”

Laura raised herself up and looked at me “Hey, hang on a minute, we’ve only got to put in an appearance right?”

“Yes, why?”

“So how’d you like to go with not one but two beautiful ladies hanging on your arm? For a price of course….”

It was a strange enough offer that I had to stop myself from doing a double take; one thing I’d learnt about Laura when she was in this sort of mood was not to give her any sort of opening to exploit. I thought I had an inkling of what she had in mind but wanted to make sure.

“Care to elaborate” I asked, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice.

“It’s simple enough my love, we’ll go the party, you get to escort both of us there and I think we can guarantee you’ll be leaving with both of us as well” she explained, a wicked smile shooting straight past my brain, down my spine and into my cock. “You’ll get to do the best entrance in company history, and I don’t think anyone’s going to object if you leave early under the circumstances.” Again she gave me that look, trapping me like a rabbit in headlights.

“And the trade-off for this would be?”

“You have to play the part of our willing slave for the rest of the night.”

“And this is your idea of a fair trade?”

“Absolutely, after all we’re going to get you anyway, I just don’t want to have to worry about that devious little mind of yours distracting us from our work. This way you at least get some really good stories to throw around on Monday morning.”

I thought it over for a second or two and knew she was right. There really was no way I was going to be able to fight both of them off if they decided to gang up on me, and maybe this way they’d be in a good enough mood to go easy on me after the party. Besides, it would make for good office gossip and hopefully stop people asking about what exactly was going on between us every ten minutes. Let’s face it, while two people in the same company going out just fuels the rumour mill, having a potential threesome pretty much generates its own mental images without the need for outside explanation.

“Okay, deal, if that’s okay with both of you” I added, noticing Hayley was staring at us with an expression that was almost, I don’t know, hungry somehow.

“It’s fine with me” Hayley said “only problem is I really don’t have anything with me suitable for that sort of event.”

“Why not go as you are?” I joked, casting a rather over-the-top leer at Hayley’s naked body before ducking the pillow that was swung at my head.

“Don’t worry” Laura replied, “you’re still near as damn it the same shape as me, I’ll have something that’ll fit you, though it might be a bit tight around here”. So saying she reached forward and grabbed Hayley’s breasts, which I had to admit were probably a cup size bigger than Laura’s.

“Mmmm, that’s fine, no-one knows me there so the slut look will be fine” Hayley purred, clearly enjoying the attention. I let it carry on for a few seconds, then reluctantly forced myself to interrupt.

“Sorry to break up this Kodak moment, but we’ve got about an hour and a half to get ready, I’ll have to make a run back to my place for a suit and shower, and the two of you need to sort something out as well.”

“Spoilsport” Hayley pouted as Laura moved round to slide down beside her, matching the pout on her friends face “can’t we play first?”

I almost laughed, but managed somehow to keep in my ‘serious’ character while moving slowly to the door. “Nope, sorry, there’ll be plenty of time for playing around later, but if we don’t move now I’m afraid Cinderella won’t make it to the ball on time.”

“And which one of us are you calling Cinderella?” Laura asked.

“Hmm, oh Hayley of course, you’re definitely more wicked stepsister material!” I replied, shooting round the door as the first pillow bounced off it.

It actually took me a little longer than I’d expected to get ready thanks to a set of car keys that really didn’t want to be found. Now it has to be said that given the choice of any transportation in the world, I’d probably have gone for something low, sleek and sporty, with either a Ferrari or Aston Martin badge sitting proudly on the bonnet. I’d have happily settled for a BMW, or a fast Honda. Unfortunately the real world was seldom as kind to the true car enthusiast as it should be and what I actually had was a Nissan people carrier. Bought off a relative for the princely sum of £500, it was in good condition, reliable and got me from point A to point B with only a mild amount of embarrassment at the traffic lights. And it did have the useful characteristic of being able to hold up to five adults in comfort, with sliding rear doors making it easy to load drunken friends for the ride back from the pub.

I’d dressed simply enough, it wasn’t really a black tie occasion anyway, though I was expecting the usual mix you got at pretty much any formal work function. In other words, the guys would be trying to get away with as little effort as possible while the girls would be dressed up to the max. Under normal circumstances I’d have been tempted to stick with this game plan, but considering I was escorting two knockouts to this get together I’d gone the extra mile. Simple black suit, hand tailored not an off the peg number, with a dark red silk shirt underneath, matching tie and black shoes. As I’d need somewhere to store the car keys when I got there I’d grabbed my favourite coat on the way out the door, a long black leather trench coat that dropped almost to the floor, with a lining the same colour as my shirt.

I drove the short distance over to Laura’s place and parked up right outside. They’d obviously been waiting for me as they were out the front door almost before I could switch the engine off. I had no idea what they were wearing as both had on similar coats to me, although theirs were wool rather than leather, with a big wool ‘ruff’ round the collar. Both had their hair back, pulled into a loose ponytail and held by one band as high up as possible, allowing the hair to spread out as it flowed down their backs. Strangely Laura pulled open the back door and let Hayley in first, then climbed in herself so that they were both sitting behind me, rather than the more normal one up front, one behind arrangement.

I went to start the car again and froze as I felt my seatbelt tighten across me. “Now you do remember our agreement?” Hayley whispered in my ear as her fingers gently tickled my neck and throat.

“Of course” I replied, straining slightly to keep from giggling under those maddening fingers. “And I’ll abide by it, you don’t need to worry about that.”

“Good” Hayley growled, sending shivers down my spine “because I guarantee that this is going to be a night you never forget. You can drive on now,” she added, almost as an afterthought releasing both my neck and seatbelt.

I gulped a deep breath to calm myself down a little then headed off into London traffic. Never a fun experience, tonight seemed to be particularly bad as the usual mix of nutters, no-hopers and professional drivers all headed for the same bit of tarmac at about twice the posted speed limit. I will say this for a large car, it really discourages people from trying to cut you up, especially if it’s left hand drive and therefore puts you right by the driver as he tries to squeeze you out. It certainly occupied my attention and as much as I hated to admit it I almost forgot about my passengers until we pulled into the hotel car park forty-five minutes later.

“Park over there, in the shadows” Laura instructed and I followed her orders, picking a bay well away from the streetlights and reversing in.

I finished switching everything off and by the time I’d gotten out and locked up they were halfway across the car park and heading for the front door. I headed after them, my longer stride pattern allowing me to close the distance without rushing. They still made it inside just before me, and I followed them over to the coat-check desk. I checked the pocket with my keys was closed and zipped, handed the jacket over, pocketed the ticket and turned round. And stopped dead.

Laura and Hayley were wearing almost identical outfits, with the main difference being the colour. Both dresses were strapless numbers that started just on the legal side of decency at the front, cupping their breasts perfectly before falling in a sheer, tight cut down to about a foot above the ankle. Both had on high heeled shoes, and both performed a slow, picturesque turn, revealing the cut at the back of the dresses went much lower than I’d expected, right down to the base of the spine and exposing that creamy, perfect skin. But it was the colours that dazzled. Laura’s was a deep black, with a satin-like gloss that worked perfectly with her hair and contrasted wonderfully with her pale skin. Hayley on the other hand was dressed in a red that was only a few shades lighter than the one on my shirt, although her dress seemed to shimmer as she moved, the light catching it in different ways and causing a slight colour change as it did so. Something that had been hidden from me in orange glare of the street lights was Hayley’s hair, died to a deep, fiery red, her normal deep brown being used as a highlight colour here.

On their own either of the two would have been the focus of attention for every male at any party anywhere in the world, together they were a knock out punch to rival anything Ali had ever thrown. They slinked over to me, and I’d never really realised what ‘slinking’ meant until that moment, and took position one either side of me, Hayley on my right, Laura on my left. We walked forward and entered the main ballroom that was the site of the evening’s activities.

The next hour passed in a whirlwind of sensation. As we entered everyone seemed to do a double take, then a triple take as they realised whom it was escorting these two angels. And that really was the only way to describe them, compared to everyone else there they practically glowed, the crowd of people moving aside to let them through like the red sea parting for Mosses. As usually seemed to happen one of our resident smart-arses worked his way over to us and threw a line about how much they were charging to be here. A question that Hayley answered by turning her back on him and giving me a wonderful, long, tantalising kiss before turning back and replying “nothing, he’s just so much better than any other option”.

That scene replayed in various guises several times, with both girls taking it in turns to play the ‘blinded with lust’ role to perfection. I was rapidly acquiring a new appreciation for their acting abilities, along with an equal appreciation for their ability to torture me in a manner so subtle that no one else managed to pick up on it. Regardless of what was happening at least one of them managed to stay close enough to my side to gently poke and prod me through the suit jacket. It wasn’t enough to make me laugh, rather it was a gentle, erotic tickle that sent waves of electricity through my body, and it was the urge to moan, rather than laugh, that I had to fight.

After we’d managed to do one complete circuit of the room, the girls started to guide me towards the exit, both of them tickling me incessantly now, and I was actually finding it a little difficult to walk at times. We made it back outside, stopping only to grab our coats and headed back to the car. I started to head round to the drivers’ side, only to be pulled back by Hayley. Laura reached into my coat and grabbed the keys, went round to the boot, unlocked it and pulled out a small canvas bag from inside. I knew that wasn’t in there when I’d left the house, they must have brought it in the car with them and slid it into the boot under the back seats. She unzipped the bag and retrieved a pair of trainers, swapping them for her high heels.

“Sorry love, but I’m driving back. Don’t worry, I’m insured”

“Quite right, don’t worry about the car” Hayley whispered, “worry about what we’ve got in store for you tonight.”

Laura had left the boot up, and gestured towards it “Get in, no questions.”

I did what I was told, knowing better than to use up their limited patience on futile protests.

“Now, lie down with your legs under the seat, quickly!” Laura snapped, obviously impatient to get this, admittedly rather public, display over with. Again I followed instructions as best I could. The back seats in this car were mounted on runners so they could slide back and fore like the front seats, which meant there was a gap between the seat and the floor that lead straight back into the boot. I slid my legs into this narrow gap and had to work my way down to let them shut the boot without chopping my head off like a guillotine. I couldn’t see a thing now, the parcel shelf had been pulled into position and everything was black.

I jumped as I felt hands move on my legs, pushing my trouser legs up, exposing my ankles, which were promptly cuffed and restrained, I assumed off the mounting frame for the back seat. Then my shoes were removed, followed swiftly by my socks. The engine started and I felt the car start to move, then I stopped analysing what was going on and started screaming. Hayley (at least I presumed it was Hayley) was sitting in the back, probably on the floor between the back and front seats and had just started attacking my exposed soles for all she was worth.

As I was coming to expect from this tickler supreme she was absolutely merciless as she tickled my helpless soles, raking her finger tips up and down the sensitive skin, scratching and probing to identify my more ticklish areas, confirming what she’d already found the night before. I’d never felt sensations that extreme, that intense before. I’ve been tied up before, I’ve even been blindfolded before but this was something else. My eyes were free to look, but there simply wasn’t anything to focus on, there was a huge, impenetrable barrier between my assailant and me and I had no way to get away. It was a feeling of helplessness unlike anything I’d encountered and it annihilated my will power almost immediately.

Thankfully the drive back was much shorter than the trip there, the traffic having eased off while we were socialising, but it still took the best part of half an hour to get back home with my laughter increasing in desperation with every passing minute. The only saving grace is that despite the strict bondage around my feet the bouncing motion of the car prevented Hayley from being able to target me too specifically, but that was small consolation as she rubbed, poked, prodded, scratched, kneaded, scraped and licked my feet for all she was worth. I felt like I was loosing my mind, lost in the dark, trapped in perjury while my feet had made it to hell.

When the car finally stopped Hayley stopped her assault immediately, leaving me twitching and jerking in the aftermath. Somehow a small part of my mind that was still capable of rational thought pointed out that from now on this car was going to be stuck with the name ‘Tickle-Mobile’. I heard the doors open, then the boot swung up and I felt my bondage being slackened and slipped off.

“Out, now!” Laura commanded and I did my best to comply, my legs stiff from their captivity. I walked barefoot behind Laura to the front door and followed her inside, Hayley bringing up the rear and shutting the door behind us. Laura led me to the sofa and instructed me to sit. Again I didn’t dare disobey as Laura slid onto my lap and draped her arms around my neck.

“That was only a small taste of what we have in store for you tonight my love, you are going to pay for what you’ve put us both through in the last 24 hours. We’re going to go finish setting up, in the meantime, I want you to stay here, right here in this position and we’ll be back to get you in a few minutes.” So saying she swung herself up and both women headed out the door and I heard them head upstairs.

I waited for what seemed an eternity, eyes locked on the small carriage clock on the mantelpiece, every swing of the tiny pendulum bringing another image to my mind of what they could do to me tonight. My only comfort was that they hadn’t had a huge amount of time to set up anything truly elaborate, a comfort that soon disappeared as I remembered just how extensive Laura’s inventory of bondage toys was, and just how inventive they’d proven themselves to be.

At last I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, a slow, methodical pace that was designed to heighten my tension, let my imagination invent it’s own torments. I realised then just how well Laura at least knew me, and resolved to not let these mind games affect me if I could. To my surprise it was Hayley that entered the room, her hair still pulled back, but with my leather coat hiding any clue I might have inferred from her outfit. She didn’t say a word, but motioned to me to approach her.

Continued

She slipped a collar around my neck, and fastened a silver chain to one of four loops attached to the collar. Arranged like this she led me up the stairs towards Laura’s bedroom. We stopped outside the door, and she quickly stripped me down to my birthday suit. She looked me over, gave me one last playful wink, and opened the door. She led me in and despite my resolve I felt a ball of ice form in my stomach, as, for the first time, I was genuinely afraid of what these two fallen angels might have in mind.

The scene that met my eyes instilled an almost primal fear in me, to the point that it wasn’t until much later that my normal, logical thought process kicked back in and started wondering just how long Laura had been planning this. The room was pitch black, a heavy curtain draped over the window to prevent even a hint of light in from the outside. Candles flickered along the walls, but this wasn’t the blaze of light that they’d used the night before. This was mood lighting, set to hint at the contents of the room and provide enough light for my torturers to see by and that effect alone was enough to put me on edge.

What I could see didn’t help to reassure me, a black shape in the middle of the room had to be the bed as there was no-where else to store it, although they’d taken the headboard off leaving it as a convenient flat surface. At one end there was a board, no, more like a block of what looked like wood attached in the centre and mounted on the floor, forming a narrow extension that I presumed was designed to hold a victims feet somehow.

The light glinted off what appeared to be steel chains hanging from the wall, four of them, positioned almost exactly in line with corners of the bed. Aside from that there was only the hint of tools, vague shapes barely visible in the darkness. The overall effect was like stepping back in time, to a medieval dungeon, and judging by what they’d put me through up to now, this wasn’t just for show.

As for Laura and Hayley, they were standing at the far end of the room, watching me and gauging my reaction. There wasn’t enough light to show me any details of their faces or bodies, just two sleek, menacing outlines, darker shadows against the blackness. I stayed where I was, knowing that the rules I had agreed to required me to wait for their orders if I wanted to avoid any additional punishment.

“Lie down, put you head on the block, close your eyes and keep them closed!” Laura’s voice, but in a tone I’d never heard before, sharp, snapping out like a whip, a voice of command. I quickly did as she ordered, finding the block was actually slightly higher than the bed, forcing my head up as I tried to get comfortable. I heard footsteps and a slight scraping noise as someone, I had no idea which of the two it was, approached me.

I felt the cold embrace of metal restraints being attached to my wrists and ankles, but strangely they didn’t restrict my motion much, certainly not to the point I’d expect if I’d been secured to the bed. Again I heard footsteps but moving away from me now, off to the right.

“Open you eyes” Laura commanded, and I obeyed instantly, relieved to have a chance to see what was in store for me. Almost immediately, I began to wish I hadn’t. The shackles attached to my body were wide, almost two inches across and made of steel, with a chain leading from each of them to a pulley hooked to the wall. The chains ran down to two large wheels, one on either side of me. It was by these wheels that my tormenters now stood, and my first proper glimpse of them made me forget all about my situation.

Once again they were dressed in identical outfits, and in the dim, flickering light it was hard to tell which was Laura and which was Hayley. Thigh high leather boots with wicked looking stiletto heels drew my eyes up their bare thighs to a bodysuit the likes of which I’d never seen before. It was a sheer black, so deep that it seemed to absorb what little light there was and highlighted their bodies in shadow. Cut almost like a swimsuit it hugged their bodies tightly, flowing up the front of their bodies to end in a high collar that wrapped around their throats while being completely open on the back and sides. They both wore their hair loose, brushed back behind their shoulders and the overall effect was a combination of unbelievable eroticism coupled with a very real sense of danger from these two beauties.

They didn’t say a word but started to turn the wheels in perfect synchronisation, taking up the slack on the chains turn by turn. It took almost a full minute before the chains were tight enough to start to pull my limbs out to the edges of the bed, and now all I could feel was fear. How far were they planning on going with this? I had, after all, known them for less than two weeks, what if everything they’d done to this point was a set-up for this and they weren’t going to stop until I’d been pulled apart? Just as panic threatened to overwhelm me, they slowed down then stopped entirely, leaving me stretched out, every limb taught, and every inch of my body available to them, helpless to prevent whatever they had planned.

They walked over, again moving almost as one being, until they were finally close enough for me to get a good look at their faces. It was only then that I saw the final part of their outfit, white contact lenses covered their eyes completely, removing any semblance of humanity from them, and I knew then that it was going to be a long night.

Laura (this close in I could just about work out who was who) leant down and whispered in my ear; “Don’t worry, we won’t leave any permanent marks my love. Well, not physically at least”. It was meant to reassure me, and it did to a degree, I knew that this was still the person who’d captured my heart faster than I’d have believed possible. At the same time, I couldn’t help but remember what they’d done to me barely twenty-four hours previously when I was in a far less vulnerable position than I was now.

All this passed through my mind in a split second, my attention locked on Laura as she moved back down to stand by my waist opposite Hayley.

“I won’t lie to you” Laura said, all trace of playfulness once again buried beneath the voice of the Mistress. “We are going to torture you tonight and I guarantee you’ll beg for mercy before the end.”

“But we wouldn’t be fair if we didn’t give you a chance” Hayley continued, “and we do so want to be fair. So here’s how it’s going to work.”

“You’re going to be tortured for at least an hour straight.” Laura informed me, staring right at me with those blank eyes. “But how much longer you have to endure will be up to you.”

“We must admit, we do enjoy playing with your body, making you react is just so much fun.” Hayley said, kneeling down astride my right leg, her face only inches from my now rock hard cock. “So we’re giving ourselves five minutes to play before we get down to business.”

“If you come before we’re through with you” Laura explained, mounting my left leg as she did so, “every second left in those five minutes will add a minute to your torture.” She pointed back over her shoulder and must have had a remote hidden in her hand, as a dull red LED display clicked on showing 6:00. “And as they always say anticipation is the best experience of all, we’ll even give you a minute’s preparation.” Hayley finished; dropping her voice so low I could feel the last word vibrate through my body. And then the clock started to tick down.

I swallowed hard, my eyes glued to the countdown, trying desperately not to think about what I knew these two could do to me on their own, desperate to ignore the images my treacherous mind was throwing up of what this was going to look and feel like. I tried working the maths through to distract myself, for every minute I lasted, I had to endure an hour less torture, and I decided on that as my mantra, if I could just keep focused on that I might have a chance.

The clock still had thirty seconds to go before the girls started their attack, but they were already doing everything they could to distract me. Both of them were grinding their covered pussies against my bare skin, and I could feel their juices on my flesh despite their outfits. Hayley was looking up at me, her head resting on the very top of my thigh, those full lips looking so inviting as she worked her tongue around them. Laura on the other hand was hovering over my shaft, mouth open and breathing gently downwards, and I wondered idly what would happen if I let go before the timer reached the official starting point. A loud buzzer sounded and it was suddenly a moot point as both girls dived in.

Laura dropped her head straight over my shaft and was moving her wet, warm mouth up and down as fast as she could, while Hayley had her mouth working my balls, scraping her teeth down them every few seconds for added impact. Both women moved a hand up to my ribs and stomach and started scrabbling over my skin, adding another layer of sensation to my already overloaded mind. I tried to keep my eyes closed, knowing that if I actually saw what they were doing I’d be lost, but a new, light, erotic yet unbearable sensation flicked across my stomach and hips, and I jerked up, eyes wide in shock.

That new sensation had been Laura’s hair flicking over my body, falling like a curtain over everything from my waist to about half way down my thighs. The sight of these two amazing creatures working me over, grinding their bodies against mine as they sought their own release was too much, and I knew something had to give. I didn’t dare give in yet, not with four minutes still on the clock, so I did the only other thing I could. I started laughing.

I think I skipped all the intermediate stages and went straight to hysterics, these two seemed to have learnt all my most ticklish spots in an incredibly short time, and were exploiting all that they could get their hands on. I knew they were expert ticklers, but they must have been holding back the night before, as while that had seemed unbearable, at least it had felt like they were tickling my skin. Now it seemed that they’d found a way to bypass that and jump straight to the nerve endings, everywhere they touched sent an electric shock to my brain, demanding that whatever was being tickled was moved away from the source of the tickling. But the chains held me tight, I couldn’t even squirm let alone jerk away and I had no option but to take it.

I started to see black spots in front of my eyes as I just couldn’t take any air in, my head was swimming thanks to the lack of oxygen and my tormenters were remorseless in their attentions. As I started the long slide into unconsciousness any hint of self-control I had went as well. I felt Laura place her tongue against the head of my dick, as Hayley sucked both of my balls into her mouth. Both girls started a low-pitched hum, which shot through my body like an electric current, and I lost control. I exploded into my love’s willing mouth, pumping for what seemed like an age as she fought to swallow everything that I could offer her. I felt the pressure of her lips around my member ease as she pulled back, only to be caught by surprise as Hayley swooped in, latching her own lips around me and taking every bit of my cock into her mouth. I could feel the tip of my dick brush the back of her throat as she worked me, and in only a few seconds I came again, an orgasm that shook me, arching my head back, I was screaming although I didn’t know it at the time. The one thing I wasn’t doing was taking in air, and by the time I relaxed enough to regain the ability to think it was too late and I blacked out.

I was out for about ten minutes, which gave the girls enough time to finish their preparations before they brought me round by the age-old custom of smelling salts under the nose. It took me a few seconds to remember where I was, and they waited until I was back with them before speaking.

“Well, you did better than we thought you would, only thirty seconds left on the clock when you gave in.” Laura said, “I guess we’re out practice. Unfortunately, for you at least, that means you’ve got an hour and a half of punishment awaiting you. Now, as much as we’d love to torment you ourselves, we’re still a little too turned on to do it properly, we might get distracted while we work and we can’t have that. So we’ve prepared a little surprise for you.”

“Ever seen these before?” Hayley asked, holding up a small plastic pad with a wire leading from the pad to a control box at the foot of the bed. “They’re technically massage pads, but with a little more power, and a slightly harder plastic, these little lumps can be the worst tickle torture devices you can imagine. And, oh look, some cruel, sadistic person…”

“Or persons” interrupted Laura.

“Or persons” Hayley continued “seem to have stuck a whole army of them to your poor defenceless body. You’d better hope that nobody presses this button “ she said, indicating a large red button on the controller ”or you’d be in for the worst night of your life.” She paused, waited until my complete attention was focused on her and delicately pushed the button.

The feeling was unbelievable, there had to be thirty or more of those pads attached to every single tickle point on my body, and they all turned on at once. They vibrated back and forth so rapidly I couldn’t feel an individual point on any of the pads, just a constant moving blizzard of tickles assaulting my skin. A dull hum filled the room from the machine, but it was only seconds before my laughter overtook it, as the tickling overwhelmed me. I screwed my eyes closed, trying to hang on to at least a small part of my self-control, but it was hopeless. The tickling sensations were everywhere; my armpits, ribs, chest, stomach, hips, waist, thighs, knees and feet had at least two units attached at each point, my toes spread with a set of linked hoops and a pad nestled firmly in between each toe. I was going mad, my laughter had already turned silent as I fought to get a single breath of air into my aching lungs. I was on the verge of passing out again when the pads ceased in their constant attack and grew still.

My relief was short lived, I had barely five seconds to draw breath when a pad on my ribs vibrated into life, moving rapidly from a slow tingle, up through the maddening tickling it had reached previously and on to a whole other level of torment. My laughter went with it, starting from a low giggle, through hysterical laughter finishing in a scream. Then it decreased the intensity and shut off, the whole process lasting about ten seconds. Another pad started, this time on my knee and went through the same process, and I realised this was going to carry on for a while. Over the next thirty minutes it seemed that the machine turned on every single one of those pads in every possible order, always repeating the same pattern, and every time my reaction was the same, the giggles forced into screams as I gasped for breath.

Hayley and Laura in the meantime had moved over to a couch positioned directly in line with my feet, so my eye line was pointed straight at them. As their toys went to work on my helpless body, they started to go to work on each other. They slowly stripped out of their outfits, each clearly luxuriating in the feel of the others hands and bodies against their skin. They wrapped their long legs around each other and started to put on the most erotic show I’d ever seen. Even through the laugher, I couldn’t take my eyes off them as they writhed around each other, exploring their bodies and clearly enjoying it. All I wanted right then was to be able to join them, but there was no escape, and with an hour left to go the pads repeated their earlier movement and all switched on at once.

This time they were running at their highest level and I skipped laughing and went straight to screaming. I couldn’t stand this for long, and I let go of my pride as I started to beg for mercy, for release from this nightmare. I didn’t really expect them to do anything, and in that I was absolutely right, both Hayley and Laura simply sitting up to get a good, long look at what they had reduced me to. Tears were flowing from my eyes now, every muscle straining for freedom but there was no way I was going to move those chains so much as an inch. A final scream was ripped from my throat as the pads once again shut down, and in the sudden silence I heard Hayley groan in pleasure and through my blurred eyes saw her shudder and buck her hips against the air. She’d cum just from watching my reaction to this torture, and in turn her reaction set off Laura, neither woman really getting any sort of release, more of a speed bump on the way to their destination.

I didn’t have any more time to watch though, as the next section of the programme kicked in. The general effect was similar to the first ‘pulse’ attack, except this time it was using random numbers of pads working in unison, and they weren’t doing the gradual build up they had done previously. Instead they simply switched on at full power, the effect was as if I’d had an electric shock, every muscle they touched clenching tight and relaxing only after they switched off. My head jerked with every new sensation, laughter screaming and begging mixing into one nightmarish soundtrack.

Continued

Laura in the meantime moved down to one end of the couch, and slowly moved up until her pussy was flush with Hayley’s, but at a ninety degree angle. Arranged in this ‘scissors’ shape, the girls were clearly enjoying the sensations that they could now give each other, and not only through their pussies either. After all they each had a pair of feet perfectly placed for enquiring fingers to explore, and they both seized the opportunity. Their laughter, light and almost musical, mixed with my own desperate hysterics and rose around us, interrupted only by the occasional moan and groan from one or both of the women.

We stayed like that for almost an hour, any energy I’d had was long since spent and know I couldn’t even jerk when the pads switched on, my laughter had died and been replaced with quiet gasps as my mouth gaped open, searching for air. Finally the pads stopped their motion and lay still. I just lay there, trying to summon the strength to talk, but I was completely spent.

Or so I thought. Suddenly every single pad jumped back into life, except this time at a level far higher than they had ever reached before. Suddenly I found the extra energy I had been lacking only second earlier, and gave one last desperate plea to my captors for mercy.

“NOOOOO! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU’RE AHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH, YOU’RE KILLING ME!!!!”

My eyes were closed, spots dancing once again on my lids as I begged, and my only indication of what happened was Hayley suddenly screaming in pleasure, followed almost immediately by Laura. Our cries mixed, rising higher, forming a mix of ecstasy and torment the likes of which I had never heard before or since. Just as I thought I could stand no more the machine died for the final time, leaving me exhausted, sweat dripping off my bound body as I struggled to stay conscious. I didn’t even have the strength to open my eyes, and so I felt rather than saw the chains being loosened and the shackles removed. Even without them I stayed spread eagled, lacking the energy to move my legs and arms in. I felt a rustle next to me, then the soft, supple flesh of these two ticklish devils slid against me, as they curled up to my naked body.

Their arms slid around me as they rested their heads on my shoulders and I felt first one then another pair of lips on mine, both giving tender, gentle kisses, such a contrast to the brutal violence of the past few hours I felt like I was going to burst into tears. They held me, and repeated the loving kisses, and suddenly a profound sense of peace washed over my body and I started to fall asleep. As the darkness rushed up to embrace me two things competed for my attention.

One was from outside, Laura’s voice whispering three words to me: “I love you”.

The other was from inside, and it whispered only one word: “Revenge”.

WhoA

Another amazing feat! When you put your mind to something you make some incredible work! Outstanding materiel! I can tell you're British from the vocabulary, you sure as hell impressed this Yank mate. >P Peace!

Ace Riley

You know, looking back over this, there's some bits I'm REALLY embarrassed about in this.. mainly because, believe it or not, this was the first thing I wrote creatively for... well, ever. There's so many bits where I (and yes, you're always the harshest critic on your own work) can see myself falling back on fairly crude writing and just... ugggg. LOL, I must have been nuts to do this first time out... ah the memories...

You know, maybe I should revisit this, see what the difference is a year and a half later, what do you (and anyone else reading this) think?

Steve.

I love this! (If you're still around on here) I'm new to the forum, account wise, but I've been reading stories from here for a couple years and you're my favourite author, with consistently amazing stories

Still around, not posting (or reading) regularly but keep an eye on my notifications. And I'm glad I do because this has just made my night! Thank you so much and while I'll skip the details as to the whys and wherefores you honestly couldn't have timed this better (though I'm still embarrassed at how this one reads compared to later works...), very much appreciated!

You sure have an incredibly gifted mind that translates creative thoughts into amazing worlds! Thank you

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back