• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ally McBeal on FX

Civic

When FX starts showing Ally McBeal from the beginning here in a few weeks, I seem to remember one episode where Ally (Calista Flockhart) says, all I want is a man to laugh at my jokes and tickle my feet, maybe not exactly those words but she does say she wants a man to tickle her feet........sounds nice anyways

ye. i remember seiing this one a year ago on tv and hearing about it that morning on the radio. In the commercial, i remember them saying the line.

Episode Check

Catman and Civic have are talking about 2 different episodes. Civic's was the very first episode of the series, so if you want to see it, catch the first few minutes of Episode 1. :)

I remember seeing that and thinking the series had SO much potential. (*sigh*)

Bandit

Since the great Bandit has informed us that it was the very first episode....the one I am speaking of will air September 24 next Monday...FX said that the shows are starting from the beginning....if she's lookin' for a guy to tickle her feet well.......I GOT FIRST DIBS!!!!

Ally Gets Tickled!

Watch for an episode guest-starring Rob Schneider down the road. He appeared as a (somewhat unfit) suitor who took Ally on a date. The next day, he shows up at her office with flowers. Ally doesn't want to talk to him and convinces Elaine to tell him she died. She lies on the floor behind her desk while Elaine lies to Rob. Ally's bare legs are sticking out from behind the desk and Rob asks Elaine "Is this her?" as he bends down and tickles the backs of her legs. Ally explodes in giggles and says "Stop!" It's a great scene; Calista is either actually tickled or she's a great actress! :cool:

Hey Super--

Yes, that is a great scene. You can't really see the tickling, but it is clear that he grabs her legs or knees and she reacts in a tickled way for sure. However, I believe the episode is in year 3 or 4 so one has a long wait...

ddd

This sounds like a great scene..Did anyone ever tickle Lucy Lui????

I really like this show! why haven't I seen these? guess I will have to look into what times fx is showing them.

Response to Catman

Catman,

Which episode are you talking about? Was it early in the series' run? Sounds interesting.

Re: Ally McBeal

CATMAN said:
I have only watched one show of Ally and it happened to be the very show you are speaking of ( I think this program is for women but if men watch it, I don't care or hold it against them)...anyway I beleive she mentioned to her boyfriend that she wouldn't mind having him sneak into her bedroom one night and "tickle her toes"....In order to make sense of why she said this, is because the show was about her law firm being involved in a suit in which the plantiff claimed her gentleman friend (defendant)entered her house one night while she was asleep, and carassed and tickled her bare foot. However, the foot fetishist was found inocent as his defense was that 1)she made many hints about this type of fantasy when they were together,2) she had beautiful feet and 3)she purposely left the door unlocked so that he could enter. The jury ruled in his favor...but then again that's TV land, so members of the TMF please don't think you can get away with the same scenario! If anybody out there has a better recollection of this, then by all means please say so!

CATMAN>>>>> <^-^>.....

if anyone knows which season this is in, or wants to find this episode, it's is here... somewhere

http://www.tvtome.com/AllyMcBeal/guide.html

Found it!

It's episode #19 called "Happy Birthday, Baby." Thanks for the tip!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back