• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister tickling Sister (question)

gekoman

TMF Poster
I'm not a girl nor do I have a sister. I do have a question though. I'm about to write my second story about a sister having to tickle her other sister, and I want them to her to go all out on her sibling, what I'm wondering though is how far should it go? I mean I don't want it to sound morbid, or perverted, but far enough so we can all enjoy it. I'm not going to have sex in it or anything. Can someone give me some feedback please?

Thanks in advance!

Good Question gekoman. But if this story of yours is not gonna have any SEX in it or anything like that then. You can write the story in anyway that you want to. But i were the writer of this story i would want NOT put any private area tickling in it. Because well think about like this if this were to in happen in real life most sisters that were straight would Not tickle thier other sisters *private area*. so you gotta keep that in mind as well when your writing the story. plus this is Just my personal thoughts but i would not wanna read a story that had sex in it or Nudeness in it anyways. im Not a big fan of tickling storys but i would much rather read one that had the people fully clothed or semi clothed to enjoy it more

:)

Good luck gekoman and i hope my advice helped you if that was the kind of feedback you were looking for

sister- sister tickling

howdy all, hamertime here, been off line a year, its good to be back in the tickling family. i have a question/request for anyone that can help. last year ( january) as i was taken off line ( dont ask, please) i read that a sister- sister vhs tickling video had been made from the sisters, sissy and angel from " the arch angel site". i really wanted that video, but as it became avaiable for sale, i was taken lets say off line ( webtv internet hookup stolen). but now i have my pc up and running, i would like to know if anyone can help me buy that video. i love those two sisters, they are hotties and they both have very cute feet. and they both admit they are very ticklish, i got to have that video, please HELP! anyone ( lol ). does anyone know were i can write to get that video, or does someone have a cpy of that video that would make a copy for me. i will pay for the video and postage. anyone that can help, please write me at: [email protected], and i will give you my home addy to help me get that sister-sister tickle video. thanks for your time, nice to be back on line and home, take care everyone. don

I have three younger sisters, and believe me...when it comes to tickling, they can be sadistic with each other (nothing sexual of course, but tickling each other with no mercy)....so can brothers and sisters, and I imagine brothers vs brothers (I don't have any brothers, but have heard stories from friends who have).

How far can siblings go when tickling another sibling? I once got mad at Becky (after she tattled to dad about me denting his car), and tickled her until she almost passed out, was gasping for breath. Did I later feel badly about it? You bet....and I apologized, but in the heat of anger, I wasn't thinking about mercy, and admit I went too far. Becky always had a smart mouth, so every time I'd stop...feel a little mercy, she'd begin yelling "Perry, you just wait until I tell dad"!!! (which is what got her tickled silly to begin with...tattling :D -- so I'd begin tickling her feet again (and she'd erupt into squeals of laughter).

While I rarely ever tickled either of my youngest two sisters (I'm 15 years older than Maria; 23 yrs older than Beth)...I've witnessed the two of them in ferocious ticklefights when they were growing up. Sometimes it was just teasing, sometimes sibling rivalry, and sometimes for revenge (after one tattled on the other, etc).

But if you did do a story with a revenge theme - remember that this is a fantasy story on an adults only 18+ fetish site - and you DID put in anything sexy, it might add to the humiliation of the sister getting tickled. A loss of control thing, mentally, that someone so intimate to her could in such an embarrasing way could make her 'lose it' so bad... Just label the story in some way when it is posted so that those who don't want to read such a thing won't. Kiddnapping is apparently okay, but exploring sibling sensuality is not.

Shoo, honey, I remember reading a brother / sister tickling story that got very sexy in Penthouse Variations, and that was in the Ed Meese 1980s! This society has become so pussyfied. I blame rap.

Oddjob0226 said:
But if you did do a story with a revenge theme - remember that this is a fantasy story on an adults only 18+ fetish site - and you DID put in anything sexy, it might add to the humiliation of the sister getting tickled. A loss of control thing, mentally, that someone so intimate to her could in such an embarrasing way could make her 'lose it' so bad... Just label the story in some way when it is posted so that those who don't want to read such a thing won't. Kiddnapping is apparently okay, but exploring sibling sensuality is not.

Shoo, honey, I remember reading a brother / sister tickling story that got very sexy in Penthouse Variations, and that was in the Ed Meese 1980s! This society has become so pussyfied. I blame rap.

(I just wanted to say that I do appreciate your post, but wanted to remind you that I know the rules here. Thanks.)

Now that I'm at it, I want to "just" thank KoocheeKoo. He's honestly the only one that gave me any information that might help me.

Yeah, there's not many more merciless ticklers than a girl's sister...especially sorority sister :D

Or that could just be my imagination running away with me again. Yup, there it goes! Woo, look at it fly!

gekoman said:
Now that I'm at it, I want to "just" thank KoocheeKoo. He's honestly the only one that gave me any information that might help me.

Thanks....I'm glad my information was helpful. Best of luck with your story :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back