• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on Passions, September 21

Ultratickler

TMF Poster
I just thought I'd come to the forum and post these two scenes from the NBC soap, Passions. Tabitha (a witch) was captured by these 3 warlocks on this island that everyone's stranded on. The warlocks had her tied down on this table in their hidden cave, where one of them was stabbing her with a pitchfork and another was tickling her foot with a big white feather. Later, Norma, this other psycho-woman who's seeking to kill Tabitha, busts into the cave. The warlocks and Norma start getting into a fight over who gets to deal with Tabitha. At the end of the show, the warlocks have Norma on the ground, and the one warlock is tickling her neck with the feather.

It's not the best of scenes, and the women aren't particularly attractive (if only the warlocks could capture Charity!!!), but I know some people here are on the lookout for all kinds of mainstream scenes (even though there's no chance for repeat here), so I mention this one here.

Ciao.

Hey man-thanks for posting this because you're right, I'm trying to list as many as I can find-and also thanks for alerting me that they're not the greatest lookers, nor is the scene the greatest so I don't have to feel like I'm missing something!!

Thx for confirming this, Ultra-T...My wife told me about it just before I hadda go to work, but I thought she was jus' joshin' me...well, looks like I'll be watching Passions monday...Hopefully they will substitute Theresa for one of the witches!

I love that your wife told you about it, Trexx!!! My girl does the same thing for me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back