• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE YOUTHFUL TICKLING: Funeral Weekend

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
*** I posted this here and in the Youthful Experiences thread because more than a dozen people emailed me about it. ***

I finally managed to finish the funeral weekend story so many of you asked about. It's too big to post here (more than 30 pages), so click on the link. Hopefully it won’t spawn too many controversies.

Last edited:
oops

A few people have written, asking for the links to the other Kate stories. I'll post those here.

Last edited:
uggh

This always happens!

I posted the links to some of my stories, including my most recent effort. Then geocities promptly went offline for a period of a few hours.

Things appear to be back online now.

Hey man I liked your stories but did you ever tickle her anywhere esle besides her feet. Was she ticklish anywhere esle besides her feet.

question

In general, I rarely tickled Kate beyond her feet. I didn't want to create an awkward situation. There was one memorable occasion.

A heatwave struck - it was literally 108 degress. Grandmother's house had no air conditioning at that time.

Grandmother had a heart condition, so our parents took her to stay at a nice air conditioned hotel for a few days. She was paranoid something would happen to her house, so Kate and I volunteered to stay and watch it for her.

At the height of the day, Kate and I were roasting in that house (we pretty much took up residence in front of the fan and also took walks outside in the shade). Kate finally got too hot and changed into a bra and white cotton panties. NOTE: I must emphasize that the bra and panites covered Kate far better than the bikini swimsuits she wore on our vacations.

Seeing Kate dressed that way kicked my tickling instincts into overdrive. I chased the poor girl to a bedroom and senselessly tickled her ribs and tummy until she was squealing hysterically. I didn't stop until she agreed to let me play tickle doctor - a game from our childhood. She sprawled out on the bed and, for five minutes, let me probe her abdomen like a doctor. Then we returned to the kitchen where I soaked her feet with cool water and gave her a foot massage for the rest of the afternoon.

Thanks for writing.

I have to ask do you have any more stories where you tickled her on her upperbody and can you tell the story when you played doctor and explored her upperbody csan you make that into a story. Do you have any other stories where you tickled her upperbody.

Great stuff reflexology. I especially enjoyed Story 3, nylon tickling is my fav! :upsidedow

thanks

Thanks for the favorable feedback. It is appreciated. I'll try to answer your question.

Frankly, it was good to see positive responses to my last two stories. There were a few people who emailed me, stating the "Funeral Weekend" material was rather inappropriate. It did not go over well (but thankfully, it appears you weren't offended).

As for the tummy tickling incident, that bothered a small number of TMF'ers as well. It was one of the rare occasions I tickled my cousin anywhere but her feet. To some extent, I didn't explore further because I felt it might cross the line a bit. On this occasion, however, it just seemed natural. Being stuck in that horribly hot house, and with the playful mood that was affecting us both, it seemed natural and comfortable.

My schedule is a nightmare at the moment, and there isn't time to write a more detailed version of that incident (and I'm making an effort to start writing about the many tickling experiences I've had with women other than my cousin).

Briefly, I can tell you that it was extremely hot that day (a record breaker in my region). Kate simply reached a point where she decided to wear as little as possible. When I saw her dressed that way I went tickle-crazy and chased her down. The game of tickle doctor was a way for her to endure less overall torture while letting me have my fun. It required her to lie on the bed and allow me to probe her upper body. The game had a set time limit, so she knew when things would stop... unlike the previous ticklings she endured that had no ending in sight.

It was great fun making her squeal and flip around on the bed, and she took the whole thing rather well. When the game was over, I still wanted to tickle her badly, but she subdued me. She more or less hypnotized me with her feet. I spent the rest of the day sitting on the floor giving her foot massages (some playful tickles but mostly massages - and a few foot baths in richly lathering soap and cool water).

On the whole, that entire day was great fun. Thanks for writing guys.

can u please post a pic of her face, and a pic of her bare soles? it would be wonderful. she sounds like the most ticklish girl on the planet.

your question

Thanks for writing Master Cartman.

Yes, Kate would qualify as very ticklish. These days she's married and lives halfway across the country.

As for photos, I never photographed her feet (for many reasons).
Posting a photo of Kate would make me nervous -- my family doesn't know I've posted at the TMF. If someone who knows Kate would happen to spot her picture here, I'd have much explaining to do. That may sound like an unreasonable concern, but it isn't.

When I posted my second story, I heard from a member of the TMF who said he recognized my description of the storm, the events that played out at the hotel, and the community I described. After corresponding a handful of times, we determined he was there! That's how small the world is.

I can say that in terms of her face and build, Kate bears a resemblence to actress Vanessa Marcil (people often tell her that's who she looks like). Where her feet are concerned, I sometimes think her feet remind me of Sarah Michelle Gellar's. I'll try to come up with some pictures that capture the look.

Thanks for writing.

Last edited:
other questions

Since this thread was revived a few days ago, a number of people have emailed with the same questions. To save time, I'll answer those here.

NYLONS: I did have a fair number of tickling experiences with Kate while she was wearing nylons. Those most often took place after formal functions (church services and other ceremonies). With few exceptions, nylons always seemed to make her more ticklish.

WEB SITE: I'm not yet sure when the site will be done. I've been very busy and it's been hard to find enough quality time to finish it (which is why there's a nice main page and little else).

Thanks for the email guys.

photos

I posted this in the other thread but thought I should place it here as well. Again, I can't post Kate's photo (with my luck one of her friends or someone close to her would spot it). However, she bears a strong resemblence to actress Vanessa Marcil. I've posted two photos of Vanessa at geocities.

Kate

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back