• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mark Read button in Member Pics board

Slant

TMF Expert
There's no Mark Forum Read link in the Member Pics forum - could one be added?

Ok, you win at stump the admin. :)

I have no 'Mark Read' button in ANY forum where do you have one? And what is it's location on the page?

Myriads

In most forums, such as this one (TMF Suggestions and Feedback), there are three buttons near the right margin just above the list of threads:

*New Thread
*Subscribe to this Forum
*Mark this Forum Read

Only the first is enclosed and highlighted; the last two are just brown lettering.

The TMF Member Pictures forum has none of these three.

Obviously it has no "New Thread" button and shouldn't have one, since members are not allowed to post in it. But he is asking if you could put in the "Mark this Forum Read" button.

Odd I don't have that button on any forum....

Some odd template issue I wager. I'll see if I can find why that forum does not have the button, but as I can see none of them on any forum it's going to be a bit difficult. We'll see what happens.

Myriads

How bizarre! What browser are you using? The options are above the "Last Post" column in each forum view.

It doesn;t show up for me with IE, Netscape, or Safari (My main browser) tiz a mystery.

Myriads

It's really not a button just a link...

If you again go to the Main TMF Suggestions & Feedback page.
Look to the upper right side of the screen just above where the posters name is shown.
ABOVE that is a the "NEW Thread" Icon Button
Then the "Subscribe to this Forum" link
and then the "Mark this Forum Read" Link...
the link for the "Mark this Forum Read" in TMF Suggestions & Feedback page is http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.phps=&action=
markread&forumid=118

Just letting you know.

Now that one I see. Never noticed it before :)

Thanks Tommy. That what you were lookign for Slant?

Myriads

You could just look at the date like on the part where it says "TMF Member Pictures". The date of the last post and who posted it is there, so if that date changes, you know there's been new pics posted.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back