• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

old Mary Tyler Moore

daryl

TMF Master
On the old Mary Tyler Moore show, there is an episode where Lou doesn't want to have a birthday party. An old girlfriend of his comes to see him, and he winds up teasing and tickling her ribs around the room for a few seconds (until John Amos walks in and makes fun of their play).

Cute scene for collectors.

Hey Daryl! Thanks for posting this!! I would imagine the old girlfriend is on the "older" side-what did she look like?

I remember a scene where Lou was trying to make Mary smile, and he said he was going to tickle her ribs. She said to go right ahead, she wasn't ticklish, and so Lou did. Mary didn't laugh, but you could tell she was just barely keeping it together -- the look on her face was priceless!

I am so happy Mary got it!!! I know there's a fake scene in some movie where something falls down her shirt and she starts giggling like it tickles (Juggler has a clip of this, I believe).....and of course, Ed Asner himself tickled Mariette Hartley silly in the movie "O'Hara's Wife"!

the movie is "what's so bad about feeling good"...kinda cute scene I think!

~ toyou

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also really glad Mary got it! There's a great episode called "Never Take A Bathe on Sunday" which has a ton of foot content, but i think she was really just pleading to be tickled every single episode (of course my opinion is just a 'lil one sided ;) )

MTM

I saw that Mary Tyler More episode, but I had a different take on it. It didn't look to me like Ed Asner was trying to tickle her at all. What it did look like was them sharing an inside joke. I thought Mary was trying not to laugh, but unfortunately it wasn't because of anything Lou was doing.

Of course when she says "I'm not ticklish, Mr. Grant," that's where she seems to be starting to surpress a smile. Could that be the inside joke??

Bandit

The thing about that MTM episode is that Ed Asner was not even really tickling her in an effective way--just sort of rubbing his hands roughly along her sides. No finger work at all.

Did you all notice also that Mary wears a particularly thick sweater or vest that day. My guess is that Ed had to "tickle bad" and they had to dress her that way because she would have been "QUITE ticklish, Mr. Grant"!

ddd

Last edited by a moderator:
Dig dug dog, that is some astute analysis! I didn't think of that myself (and I haven't seen the clip either) but having worked in the theatre and film a little bit, I can attest that sounds like a very plausible scenario!!!

Thanks nontkl...I'll just share with you an MTM fantasy I once had: It's based on a episode where Mary is lying barefoot in bed and Ted comes into her apartment and bugs her...I could totally see his character sitting on the end of the bed tickling her feet to get what he wanted!

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back