• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in current infomercials

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't written about new mainstream stuff in a while. College is killing me, as I have only a few classes left, and I'm trying to fit them all in a horrible semester. Anyway, I've seen plenty of good stuff on the TV lately. There are two tickling mentions on current-running infomercials on the U.S.—-but you have to stay up REALLY late to catch them.

The first one is for a product called "CyberSonic". It's basically a fancy electric toothbrush with super-powers. The infomercial, which is hosted by Robert Urich, shows random people at the mall trying this Cybersonic and giving their testimonies (i.e., reactions). One of them (a cute lady) can't stop giggling and says "It tickles!"

The second one is for a product called "The Abtronic". This is a weird ab-exerciser that you strap on and get a work-out with. Anyway, it looks more like a massager (and they advertise it as that also). Again, they give this product to some girl to try in a mall, and when she puts it on she yelps, laughs, and says "Oh my God! It's like an inside tickle".

Both of these reactions are genuine and the two girls are cute, but both scenes are VERY short. Is it worth catching? Well, that's up to you--they show these EVERYNIGHT, so be on the lookout if you wish.

I'll write later on other related stuff I've seen. Until then...

Enjoy!

Latin_Boy

Thanks for the heads up! I see that Abtronic one all the time but never caught the little tickling. I'll have to watch the whole damn thing now!(I actually think the blonde host is hot!)

I caught the abtronic commercial once but someone actually said "it tickles" while brushing their teeth? wow!

I remember some years back there was an infomercial with Jessica Hahn. It was for some kind of Dating Service she was running. Anyhow, she was interviewing this hot chic, and Jessica asked her what secrets she could reveal, and the girl said "Well, I'm ticklish but I won't tell you where". It was great hearing her say it. This was back in the day before I tied & tickled playmates and went on Go-Go tickling rampages, so at the time I thought this was incredible. It's amazing to see how far tickling has gone with the internet.

I actually have the Jessica Hahn clip somewhere-I think I even have it on my hard drive (Juggler had made it originally, years ago-though I could be wrong). I may have it on a tape somewhere-but I defintely have it. When (and if) I find it, I'll email it to you.

nontkl please include me if you find it and plan on emailing it..

i saw the abtronic one last night and that girl laughed for like a solid 10 seconds before says "it feels like inside tickles"
wow, she must have a VERY ticklish tummy:)

Hey tummy? I just saw it this morning and I missed it. Where is it in the infomerical?

well the abtronic has a couple different commericals, so u might not of caught the one where they talked to people using it. The one i saw with the girl getting tickled by it was on late at night, so if u really wanna see it, try flippin' through channels around midnight

Wallstreet,

Yes--a classic TV tk spot. Two things: I think the girl's name was supposedly "Jennifer" and she said, "I'm VERY ticklish, but I won't tell you where." Exactly as you mentioned, at the time, it seemed like gold! My mouth fell open when I heard it...Thanks for the memory...

ddd

I finally saw this abtronic infommerical this morning..and I saw the girl you were talking about..She looked like she took a deep breath at first and then smiled with her mouth open while saying "it's like a inside tickle". I didn't hear her laughing though.:(

thanx

Thanks for alerting us about the Abtronic spot. I taped the tickle in question last night. I thought it was pretty good. Said lady definitely laughs for a couple of seconds before commenting. I believe it was on channel 9 in the metropolitan area, so it might be worth trying to catch it on that channel when you see paid programming listed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back