• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Island (FF/m)

milagros317

Verified
The Island (FF/m)

This story contains F/m tickle torture, foot worship, spanking, and some adult material. If any of that might offend you, then don't read it.

This is a nonfiction account of a roleplay with Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra. The session was held on April 7, 2004. All three participants were over 21 years of age.

Prologue: The characters and context of the roleplay
---------

I play the role of an employee of GiantCorp, a senior software engineer who has just been promoted and transferred to an island in the Bahamas, owned entirely by that company.

Mistress Zara plays the role of the Vice President for Operations on that island, the highest ranking GC executive there.

Mistress Kassandra plays the role of a junior software engineer, who had worked under me in the past, 1999-2001, at the GiantCorp office in New York.

Scene One
----------

I am waiting, naked, on my hands and knees, in the Red Room of Rebecca's Hidden Chamber. Mistress Zara enters and greets me. She is moving in some of the props we will need. The roleplay has not started yet. She asks me to sit on the couch there. She leaves the room, and returns a minute later with two cups of water. She is now in her role.

"Welcome to our own private island in the Bahamas," she says, "and congratulations on your promotion. I thought we should have a drink to toast your new job here."

She hands me a cup of water, and continues with a toast to the success of GiantCorp and to my own work there. I drink.

"I don't know if it's the long plane ride or the change in temperature, but I feel a little dizzy now," I say.

"Yes, the sudden change, entering a warm climate, can do that to you. Why don't you lie down on that couch and maybe take a nap. You'll feel better in a little while."

She points to the bondage table, which already has a pillow on it. I lie down on the table.
"Boy, I really am dizzy," I say, "and tired. I think I will take a nap."

I close my eyes and feign sleep. Mistress Zara leaves the room.

I hear the voices of the two Mistresses outside the Red Room.

"He's fast asleep. He'll be out for at least 15 minutes if I got the dose right."

"By then, we'll have him where we want him."

They both laugh, as they come into the Red Room.

"He really thinks he was brought here for a promotion," says Mistress Zara, "and I don't want him to see you when he first wakes up. So let's blindfold him first."

She straps a leather blindfold with large padded eye patches over my eyes, around my head.

"I've had the local leather crafters make a few items for me," she adds.

They each take a leather mitt, thumbless, that encases the entire hand up to the wrist, and they strap them around my wrists and buckle them tight. Each mitt is then fastened by a metal clip to a D-ring at the head of the bondage table. My arms are now stretched above my head and away from my body.

They buckle padded leather cuffs around my ankles, and spread my legs wide, clipping each cuff to a side of the bondage table.

"He's quite helpless already," says Mistress Kassandra, "but I think we need some rope to tie him more securely so that he can't even wriggle much."

"We've got lots of rope," says Mistress Zara.

They tie ropes around my legs above the knees, and tie them off to the sides of the bondage table. I can hardly move my legs at all now. They tie ropes around my elbows and tie them to the sides of the bondage table as well. Mistress Zara buckles a soft leather collar around my neck, and ties more ropes through a ring in it to the wooden beam above the bondage bed.

The two of them inspect my bondage, and Mistress Kassandra tightens one of the cuffs that does not meet her standards of secureness. They declare themselves satisfied that I am utterly helpless and completely at their mercy.

Scene Two
----------

"I want to see you slap him awake," says Mistress Kassandra with glee in her voice.

Mistress Zara climbs up on the bondage table and straddles my chest. She slaps me on both cheeks, alternately.

"Hey, what's going on? Oww, what's going on?" I ask.

"So, you thought were here for a promotion, did you?" says Mistress Zara. "You were sadly mistaken. You have been brought here to answer some charges, some charges that GiantCorp takes very seriously."

"I am astonished," I say. "I have always been a model employee."

"You have certainly not been," she answers, "and your accuser is right here with us now. A former subordinate to you at our New York office, you might remember her, Kassandra."

"Hello," says Mistress Kassandra in a delighted voice.

With my blindfold still on, I squirm a bit in the direction of her voice, but can't do much else. Mistress Zara now tells me what is going on.

"While Kassandra worked for you on that long and important project, I am afraid that you were guilty of three separate offenses, of a type that we take very seriously here at GC. Very seriously indeed."

"Worse than embezzling corporate funds. Worse than insider trading," says Mistress Kassanadra.

"Yes," says Mistress Zara. "You were guilty of sexual harassment."

"But I don't recall any such incident," I say.

"You have two choices," says Mistress Zara. "We will try to jog your memory. You can deny it all, and then you will go to trial here on our island. I do warn you that I am the only judge here, and likely I will sentence you to 25 years to life, without the possibility of parole. We make our own laws and have our own court on this island."

They both laugh. Mistress Zara continues.

"Or you can admit your guilt, and accept what punishment I believe fits the crime in each case. Then you won't go to prison, and you will even remain an employee of GC. Here, we believe that the offended employee should have a role in administering your punishment. Well, which will it be?"

"I want to hear what I've done and see if I remember it," I answer.

Mistress Zara rips my blindfold off, and Mistress Kassandra comes over and looks right into my eyes.

"Do you remember June 5, 2000?" asks Kassandra, with a more than a bit of anger in her voice. "That day you came into my office. I was hanging a plaque on the wall, the plaque that I got in appreciation of my work for five years as an employee of GiantCorp. I had my back to you. Do you remember what you did?"

"I don't remember the date, but I do remember the incident," I say. "You were so intent on hanging it straight that you didn't even notice that I was in your office. I snuck up behind you and tickled your ribs."

"So, you admit your guilt?" asks Mistress Zara.

"Yes, I do remember doing that," I say.

"The punishment should fit the crime, then," says Mistress Kassandra.

"Yes, one half hour of tickling your ribs," says Mistress Zara. "It is inappropriate to tickle other employees at the office, and it is something that women are not going to have to put up with any longer. You're going to learn that."

"Should it be only his ribs? We'll start on his ribs, but can't we go elsewhere?"

"No, on second thought, we should explore for every ticklish spot on his entire body. That is my judgment."

They position themselves on either side of me, Mistress Zara on my right and Mistress Kassandra on my left. Checking her watch for the exact time, Mistress Kassandra decides that it would be fun to count my ribs from the bottom up. They both begin.

"One," says Mistress Kassandra, as she digs her strong fingers into my lowest rib on the left side of my body.

"One," says Mistress Zara, as she does the same on my right side. She has sharper fingernails, and it scratches as well as tickles on that side.

As I laugh and laugh, they count in unison, moving upward. Mistress Kassandra taunts me between the numbers.

"Two, does that tickle? Three. Not so much fun when you're on the receiving end, is it? Four. This is fun. Five. We could just do this for hours, it's so relaxing. Six. Oh, wait. Is this the sixth or the seventh rib? I lost count. I'll have to start all over again."

"Yes," says Mistress Zara, "his ribs are very close together and we have to start over and count carefully."

"One. You really are quite ticklish, aren't you? Two. Are you sorry that you sexually harassed me now? Three. I'll bet you are. Four. This is really very amusing, maybe he should get this punishment every day. Five. Yes, every day, so he doesn't forget that women aren't his playthings to be tickled at work."

I am laughing uncontrollably by now, and only able to squirm slightly in my bonds. Mistress Kassandra leans over and looks directly into my eyes. Her dark brown hair is lustrous, and her dark brown eyes gleam with satisfaction and the desire for more just vengeance.

"Six. This is just what you deserve, you boor. Seven. Or is that rib number six that I came to over again? I lost count, Zara, let's start over."

"Yes, let's start over, and make sure we count correctly. He deserves every minute of it.'

"One. Women shouldn't have to put up with boors like you in an office. Two. Does that tickle? Just a little bit?"

"Yes," I manage to answer while laughing, "a lot. Have mercy. Please, mercy."

"Two. No mercy. I don't even know that word. Three. No mercy for you. Endless tickle torture is what you deserve, and what you will get."

"Please have mercy."

"And you're going to be punished for asking for mercy," says Mistress Zara. "One extra minute for each time you say that word. That's three extra minutes so far."

The two of them laugh as they dig into my ribs again, ferociously. I laugh and scream, but don't use the word 'mercy'. This time they do count all the way up to 12, and are finally finished counting my ribs.

"Oh, my, his collarbones are ticklish!" says Mistress Kassandra. "I'll have to come back to them later."

She is faking her surprise. She knows from previous sessions that my collarbones are my second most ticklish spot. She announces that she wants to attack my feet, and goes down to the foot of the bondage table. She uses her nails to scratch my soles relentlessly.

Mistress Zara announces that she has to make a pit stop, and digs into my armpits. They both know that this is my most ticklish spot. I shriek as she finds just the right spot to poke, and systematically pokes both armpits until I scream out my safeword, "lavender."

They both stop at the safeword, but Mistress Zara says, "You will be punished if you use it too often," and they both resume tickling me.

As I laugh and laugh, I wonder how much of my 30 minutes has gone by. As if reading my mind, Mistress Kassandra looks at her watch, and speaks to me, with a sadistic gleeful tone.
"It's only been ten minutes. Your tickle torture has barely begun. I'm going to see if I can find an electric toothbrush."

"Look in his travel bag," says Mistress Zara, "it will be amusing to tickle him with his own possessions. And bring some implements for me, too."

Mistress Kassandra goes to my bag of toys, and brings back an electric toothbrush and two ordinary toothbrushes. Those two she gives to Mistress Zara, who is soon poking my armpits with them. Taking the electric toothbrush to my feet, Mistress Kassandra soon has it moving between my toes and across my arches. I shriek in uncontrolled laughter, and start to say, the forbidden word, but remember, and manage to convert it in time.

"Muhh..ai. Oh, my."

"What did you say?" asks Mistress Zara.

"My, oh, my, that tickles," I answer.

Mistress Zara smiles at me, and looks deep into my eyes. Her red hair looks more beautiful than ever, and her green eyes are sparkling with the happy glow of possession. She is confident that she owns me, and she loves it. She speaks to me firmly.

"You are going to be punished like this every day. Nobody gets off this island unless I sign their visa, and you're going to stay here for the rest of your life. Tickling you is good exercise, and we'll do it every single day. How much tickle torture do you think he deserves, Kassandra? After all, you are the offended party."

"Oh, about six hours a day," says Mistress Kassandra. They both laugh at the idea.

"He really does deserve it," she continues. "Not just for the harassment. He always presented my ideas and my work on the projects we did as his own. He stole my ideas and used them to get bonuses and promotions."

"That kind of thing will not be tolerated any longer," says Mistress Zara. "Now you will get full credit for all your work, and he will be our tickle toy, our plaything. Let's see just how we can make him laugh and laugh and laugh."

Mistress Zara spends a few minutes demonstrating different types of laughs that she can get out of me by using different implements on my upper body. She calls them the French laugh, the monkey laugh, and the gorilla laugh. She mimics them expertly.

They switch positions, Mistress Zara going down to tickle my feet with her sharp nails, and Mistress Kassandra coming up to the head of the bondage table. I am laughing steadily, as my soles are raked by the nails, with occasional ventures up to my calves, knees, and thighs.

Mistress Kassandra begins to tickle my collarbones. I howl with laughter, and keep trying to prevent it by leaning my head towards my left side, where she is. She will have none of this. With one hand, she shoves my head far to the right, while her other hand tickles my left collarbone savagely. I laugh and laugh, and manage to say "lavender."

They give me a short break, but Mistress Zara remarks that it adds to my punishment.

"Can I take the collar off his neck?" asks Mistress Kassandra, "I want to tickle all of his collarbones, and his neck, too."

"Sure, go ahead," says Mistress Zara.

Soon the collar is off, and Mistress Kassandra discovers the extremely potent tickle spots on each collarbone very close to the neck, which had been hidden by the collar. Delighted, she tickles them continuously, while taunting me.

"Does that tickle? Just a little? Does it? Too bad. You should be glad that we're just tickling you, that's all, and tickling is fun. I know it's fun for me, and I look forward to tickling you, over and over, day after day, forever. It must be fun for you, because you're laughing, and you only laugh when you're having fun, right? Tickle, tickle, tickle."

When Mistress Zara asks how much time is left, Mistress Kassandra takes a look at her watch and says that there's only five minutes left of my half hour of tickle torture. She moves from my neck and collarbones to my armpits, and digs in deeply with both thumbs. Mistress Zara moves up to my groin and tickles my genitals with the electric toothbrush. She makes occasional journeys into my navel, but mostly teases my genitalia.

Meanwhile, Mistress Kassandra is spending the last five minutes poking my armpits, which are already sore. I howl with laughter. When the time is up, I am exhausted, and my back is stuck to the bondage table with sweat.

"The official half hour is up," says Mistress Zara, "but he said 'mercy' three times and used his safeword too often. Let's say five minutes extra, of extreme tickling."

"Yes," says Mistress Kassandra, "five more minutes of all-out tickling with no pauses and no mercy. But first I need a drink of water. Tickling him so much has tired me out."

After drinking some water, she addresses me.

"Are you thirsty from laughing so hard? You must be. Do you want some water?"

"Yes, please," I say.

"There's only one way you'll get it, so open your mouth," she says.

She sips some water, and then, hovering above me, spits it into my mouth.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, please."

She does it again, and remarks that I will only be allowed to drink in this manner, water spit out of her mouth, from now on.

"He's had enough of a rest. Time to tickle him for the five penalty minutes," says Mistress Zara.

Each of them takes a side, and they go at me with both hands, going over my ribs, armpits, and collarbones. I shriek and howl. When it is only two minutes left, Mistress Zara orders me to count, announcing each ten seconds that have passed. I barely have the voice to do so. When I finally get to 120, they don't stop.

"Did you think we would stop? Did we? Your punishment is to be tickled to death!" says Mistress Zara.

They both go on tickling me for about another 30 seconds, and I am utterly exhausted when they finally do stop. I have been tickled senseless.

I lie there inert as they untie me, and I am a bit wobbly when I sit up. They wipe off my sweaty back with baby wipes.

Scene Three
------------

"Now it is time for you to be reminded of your second offense," says Mistress Zara.

"Do you remember my birthday, in September of 2000, and what you said to me?" asks Mistress Kassandra.

"Uh, yes," I answer, "I believe I said that, by the custom of birthday spanking, you should get 27 spanks, one for each year, and one more for good luck, 28 spanks for your birthday."

"You didn't just say that I should get them," says Mistress Kassandra in a very angry voice, "you said that you should give them to me. You said that! My boss at the time! Saying that you should spank my, my ..."

Modesty prevents her from continuing, but Mistress Zara finishes for her.

"Her very fit and shapely bottom. Outrageous! Inappropriate! That is just the kind of poisonous atmosphere for women working at GC that I will not tolerate. Do you admit your guilt?"

"Yes, I did say that to her on her birthday."

"Very well. The punishment should fit the crime, and now it is your bottom, your bare bottom, that will be spanked, by Kassandra as the offended party, and by me on behalf of GiantCorp. Let's see, how many times? What multiple of 28?"

She and Kassandra look at each other in glee, and both speak at once.

"Ten times," they both say simultaneously, and laugh that they have both thought of the same number.

"280 spanks, then," says Mistress Zara. "We'll use our bare hands, until they get sore, then we can switch to a wooden paddle. Shall we take turns?"

"Yes, in multiples of 10. You should go first," says Mistress Kassandra.

I am led to a couch, and told to bend over its arm. My feet are on the floor, my face is in the cushion of the couch, and my bare bottom is on the arm, pointed up. Mistress Zara begins to slap it, hard, with her hand.

"Ow. Ow. Ten."

She stops, and moves away. Mistress Kassandra gets behind me, and Mistress Zara sits on the couch near me. As I'm being spanked, she dangles her shoes off of her lovely feet right in front of my face to tease me.

"Ow. Oh, uggh. Twenty."

"I'll do some more," says Mistress Kassandra, "you look so comfortable sitting there."

"Ow. OW!! Thirty."

After spank number 40, Mistress Kassandra switches to a wooden spatula, as Mistress Zara continues to tease me with her feet, slipping them in and out of her shoes, right in front of my face.

"Ouch! Ow. Ow!! Fifty."

They switch places, and Mistress Kassandra wiggles her toes, visible in her strappy high heeled sandals, right under my nose. As I get spanked past number 100, she takes her sandals off, claiming that her feet are tired. She wrinkles her soles right in front of my face. I am very aroused, even as my bottom hurts from the paddle that Mistress Zara is now using.

"His bottom is bright red now," says Mistress Zara, whacking now again with her bare hand, "and I do believe that he is truly sorry that he ever mentioned birthday spankings."

They both laugh, and change places again, as Mistress Kassandra takes over spanking me past number 200.

"Let's do the last ten together," she says, and Mistress Zara gets up.

"Ow. OUCH! 260."

"Ow. OW. 270."

They get in position, one in reach of each cheek, and alternate smacking me very hard for nine spanks, and then the they both whack me for the last one.

"OWW. 280."

"And one for good luck," says Mistress Zara, as she smacks me one more time.

"You may get up and rub your bottom," says Mistress Zara.

I do so.

"Look in the mirror and see how red it is," she adds.

I walk over to the wall which has a mirror, and see that both cheeks and some of my upper thighs are quite red indeed.

"His punishment for this is not done yet," says Mistress Kassandra. "I think that he should have to kiss my bottom, which he threatened," she adds, "and yours, too, to show respect for GiantCorp management."

"But not our bare bottoms, he doesn't deserve that honor," says Mistress Zara.

"No, only on our panties."

I kneel and alternate kissing all four of their buttocks. Mistress Kassandra is wearing leopard print panties, and Mistress Zara white ones. I kiss and kiss, maybe twenty kisses in all, before they are satisfied that I am humiliated enough.

"Now you're a real corporate brown nose," says Mistress Zara, and they both laugh at me.

Scene Four
-----------

"Now remind him of the third incident," says Mistress Zara.

"In January of 2001, you came in to my office to discuss the project that we were just beginning. I was changing the light bulb in my ceiling. I had taken off my shoes, and was standing on my desk, up on my tiptoes, unscrewing the old bulb. Do you remember what you said to me then?"

"Why, yes, I said 'lovely soles' before I began to talk about our work."

"Another inappropriate remark!" says Mistress Zara. "Totally unacceptable. What punishment do you think is fitting, Kassandra?"

"I'm quite sure he has a big foot fetish," says Mistress Kassandra, "he was always looking at my feet when I wore sandals in the summer. I think we should put him to work serving our feet. My feet are tired, and need a massage, after which he should massage yours, too. And my feet are dirty from walking barefoot on the sand here. I think he should clean them, with his tongue. And yours as well."

"Absolutely," says Mistress Zara. "That will be a fitting punishment."

Far from a punishment, this will be a fine reward for me, but I keep quiet, staying in the roleplay. I sit on a mat on the floor in front of the couch, and Kassandra orders me to massage her right foot.

I begin massaging with both thumbs under her toes, and then massage each toe separately. She directs me to massage the tops of her feet, until the strap marks from her sandals are rubbed away. I do so. I massage down to her heal, and back up along her arch to her toes again. Her feet, size 9, are elegant and sleek. When her right foot feels soothed and comfortable, she has me perform the same massage on her left foot.

"You may go to Zara's feet now," she says when she is satisfied.

"Thank you ever so much for allowing me to touch your beautiful feet," I say.

Mistress Zara's feet, size 7, are shapely and exquisitely beautiful. I massage her right foot first, and she is unhappy that the strap marks on the top don't fade much when I rub there.

"Make sure to punish him extra tomorrow for not getting the marks off the top of my foot," she says, and Mistress Kassandra pretends to write that in a notebook.

"Yes, demerits for an incomplete foot massage. He will have to be trained."

As I massage her left foot, Mistress Zara explains something to me about this island.

"GiantCorp owns this island and runs the police force and the courts here. I am the only judge on the island. You thought that you were being brought here for a promotion, but you've learned otherwise. That's enough of massaging for now."

"Thank you so much for allowing me to touch your very lovely feet," I say.

"Now it's time to clean our feet," says Mistress Kassandra. "How many licks should he do on each sole?"

"Why don't we leave that to chance?" says Mistress Zara. "Get the dice from the backgammon set over there," she orders me.

I present her with five dice, and she and Mistress Kassandra decide that they will each roll one and use the product of the numbers.

"It could be as high as 36, or as low as one," says Mistress Kassandra, "but you go first, you're the chief executive here."

Mistress Zara rolls one die, and I am horrified to see that it is a one. Mistress Kassandra laughs at my misfortune.

"I might roll a one also, I feel one-ish," she says, but hers is a 6.

"Six on each sole, 24 altogether," says Mistress Zara. "Should we let him roll a die of his own and multiply by that?"

I silently bless Mistress Zara for the suggestion. I roll one die, and get a 5. They discuss it, and decide that 30 on each sole would be too generous, so they make it 30 for each Mistress instead.

"Do our right feet first," says Mistress Kassandra, extending hers towards me.

I lick slowly and carefully, from the back of her heel to the tips of her toes, all along her sole. I count each lick out loud. I am in heaven, licking her soft and lovely sole. When the 15 licks are done, I thank her and move to Mistress Zara.

She extends her right foot to me, and I give it 15 licks, counting each one. I am in heaven once more, hypnotized by her gorgeous sole. I thank her, and go back to Mistress Kassandra.

I perform the same service on both of their left feet, thanking each of them again. I am very happy. To lick their lovely soles is a great privilege.

Scene Five
-----------

Mistress Zara orders me to lie down on the mat in front of the couch. Both of them put their feet on me. As they talk, they tease me by rubbing me with their lovely bare feet.

"Now it's time to talk about your future," says Mistress Zara. "You thought that you were coming here for a promotion, but you have learned otherwise. On this island, I am the law, and I make the rules. I have three personal slaves here, each man a former employee of GiantCorp brought here as you were. One does all my domestic chores, the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. One has been trained to be my masseur and makeup artist. The third exists only to give me pleasure, orally, whenever I want it. That is my full complement of servants, and I don't need any more. It's Kassandra here who has really been promoted, finally given recognition for the work that you stole from her. As your punishment, you are being given to her to be her first slave."

"Really?" asks Mistress Kassandra, "He's all mine?"

"Yes, and you can do whatever you wish to him. Think about how you want to use him."

Mistress Kassandra reflects for a minute, and then addresses me.

"Here is what I have in mind for you. Number one, you will do all the domestic chores in my house. All of the shopping, cooking, cleaning, and laundry. Any deficient service will be severely punished. If one of my socks is improperly folded in my drawer, if there is one speck of dirt in my bathtub, then you will deeply regret it. Understood?"

"Yes, Kassandra."

"Number two, you will give me long foot massages, every day. When I come home from work, you will be waiting, in a spotlessly clean house, on your hands and knees, naked, with a chilled drink on a tray on your back. As I drink it, you will give me my foot massage. They will come my bath, with rose petals and oils. You will shave my legs, and then give me my full body massage, rubbing in the oils that I use. Any shoddy service will be severely punished. Understood?"

"Yes, Kassandra."

"Number three, you will be locked into a chastity belt at the conclusion of this talk of ours. You will wear it forever. If it is tampered with in any way, if there is any sign that you have tried to take it off, then you will be executed immediately. You are to be denied all sexual gratification for the rest of your life. Understood?"

"Yes, Kassandra."

"Number four. I rather like receiving oral sex, every day, sometimes for quite a long while. That will be one of your jobs, to do it jut the way that I like best. In fact, I'm feeling a bit horney right now. When you do it, your chastity belt may become a bit painful, but you'll get used to it. Any time that you show a lack of enthusiasm, or don't fully satisfy me, then you will be severely punished. Understood?"

"Yes, Kassandra."

"Not quite the soft privileged executive life you were expecting here, is it? Too bad for you! Zara, can I have some time off for training him? In the first month, it's going to take a lot of attention to make sure he is trained well for my needs."

"Sure," says Mistress Zara, "you can have a three month paid vacation to train him as you see fit. And I'm sure that you'll enjoy it. But let's hear what he has to say about it. Well?"

"It will be a great privilege to serve you to the best of my abilities, Kassandra."

"That's what you better say," is Mistress Zara's concluding remark, as they rub their bare feet all over me and the roleplay comes to an end.

-the end-

Last edited:
The 9/11 hearings should work the same way

I'd like to see Mistresses Kassandra and Zara restrain Condi Rice and tickle the truth out of her. Thanks for another first-rate story, Milagros!;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back