• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

phone call with Mae Demming...

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
hi, i just got off the telephone with our newest model Mae Demming, and she has agreed to let the Tickler In Black (me) tickle her senseless for about 15 minutes. i don't have to stop unless she can't breathe. i'll have her sign an agreement beforehand giving me full control of how agressive the tickling will be.

anyway, that's good news huh?

so... any suggestions for me? (i can't promise i'll have time to do them all, but...)

Sounds pretty fun, TIB. As an "f/f only" aficianado, I would love to see you sic a nice sadistic lady on her... ;)

TiB,

I'd like to suggest using more finger tickling then that little device with the feathery bristle.
I know you can tickle so I'm not worried she won't get it.

Get her feet good is all I ask. :)

DK

lots of foot tickling and nylons, nylons, nylons.:D PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!!

Darkknight said:

Get her feet good is all I ask. :)

DK

Again with the feet, DK? :sowrong:

Our budding super hero in training reaches for his bat manual to look up how to work on his mentor's foot fetish.

I knew there was a reason you bought Vivki those thong sandals!

~ toyou

Horatio said:
Sounds pretty fun, TIB. As an "f/f only" aficianado, I would love to see you sic a nice sadistic lady on her... ;)
:)
that won't be happening this time around. we've already had Dorothy tickler her. its my turn. i'm gonna drive her insane. ya know, i feel sorry sometimes for the "f/f only" tickle lovers, because you're missing out on some intense tickle torture that some of the producer guys pull off. i mean, i like f/f stuff a lot too. but i don't let it stop me from watching merciless tickling from a guy. all i really care about is that a woman is being tickled, and tickled well. :cool:

Oh really? Any chance the whole 15 minutes will be available as one clip?? Pretty please?

Btw, her accent just makes the whole scene that much better. :D

Thats cool but...

...When you get Petra Verkaik to do a video then I'll be impressed. Good work though TIB

as you can see on our website, i have tickled Mae Demming and it was really good stuff... thanks.

Horatio said:

love your work on CSI Miami... :)

toyou444 said:
Again with the feet, DK? :sowrong:

Our budding super hero in training reaches for his bat manual to look up how to work on his mentor's foot fetish.

I knew there was a reason you bought Vivki those thong sandals!

~ toyou

Well he's got to keep the public seeing him as a big spending millionaire playboy rather than the detective side of him..

Besides, he can buy as much stuff as he wants for whoever he wants..

HEEE HAS THE POWWWEERRRR!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back