• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more doll tickling

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
hey, i just saw another doll tickling commercial. now this one wasn't totally based on tickling like the "tell me your secret" one, but it still has some tickling. the point of the doll is having it fall donw on its butt, (pretty stupid huh?0 but there are various way to do this, and when the doll is sitting on her butt u can tickle her foot and she giggles and she falls on her back.
geez, it seems like doll-creators have joined the tickling side:):)

i saw that 2. it would b interesting if doll makers came out with a Tickle Me Barbie or something 4 us pervs (not that i would actually BUY it anyway)

not sure how accurate this bit of info is, but a while back i heard of a failed idea for a Barbie doll called either "ticklish barbie" or "tickle me barbie". i think it was the first one. from what i understood, her belly button was a button of some sort and if u pressed it her face would turn red and fake tears would come out of her eyes. my idea for a doll!!! ;)

for those of u who dont believe me...i have no idea how to convince you. oh well!

i heard of that too, but i think it might have been on a list of barbies that should be made

red face and flowing tears? no child wants to play with a doll that does that. that's why Tickle-Me-Elmo was so sucessful, cuz it just laughed and shaked.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back