• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTV-Dismissed Oct. 8th!

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
I saw this post on the Mousepad-a NON-tickling forum. Tell me what you think!!

MTV - Undisclosed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I *think* that's the name of the new show but it premiere's October 8th on MTV and I saw the commercial for it with the sound off so I don't know what it's about. It looks a bit like Blind Date. The commercial had this blue two piece bikini clad pretty young blonde (say THAT ten times fast!! ) lying on her back at the edge of a swimming pool giggling and screaming in delight as some guy had almost her entire foot in his mouth and was sucking on it. Hard.

(The show is actually called Dismissed).

Once again, I don't have cable, so he (or she) who tapes this will get a big bounty of mainstream clips from me!!! [email protected]

Hey thanks man, I have seen a comercial for this show and I've seen this scene, but I didnt know when it was going to air.

So would you concur that this is indeed a ticklish girl in a predicament?

I saw this commercial earlier today. It stated the shows new season premeir is on October 8'th(tommorow) and showed many scenes from the new episodes, including the foot sucking/tickling scene. I don't know if that episode is the first one they are going to air tommorow night or not. I hope it is, but if not will have to keep are eyes open for it.

I don't know if this tantalizes you as much as it tantalizes me, but according to someone who has seen this, the girl actually extends both of her feet to two different guys, and this is the result.

Yes it does tantalize

Nontkl, do you know if this is the episode to air tommorow and do you know the time by any chance?

All I know is what's in the original post, but I believe it IS in the premiere (which is tonight, October 8th). Once again, I don't have cable (but I'm getting it soon!)-if anybody tapes this and can make me a copy, I shall throw a generous trade your way!! [email protected]

I'll try and get it for you nontkl..Anybody know what time it's on???

oops I just answered my own question..11pm eastern time..Perfect right after wwf raw..:D

the show is airing in 40 minutes eastern standerd time. I'm not to sure if shes being tickled, but we'll see then.

I'm on the West Coast and the show airs in just over one hour here. Can anyone who saw this on the East Coast let us Leftcoasters know if this is worth firing up the VCR? Thanks in advance. :cool:

It wasnt the episode tonight so if any of you missed the show you get another chance. Oh yeah, I dont think that the episode that we are looking for will be on next time either. Guess we will have to wait. Later.

I could be mistaken guys, but I seem to remember a toe sucking scene in a hottub on the spring break 2001 edition of dismissed. I may even still have it on tape somewhere. I'll try to check it out.

Peace

Ed

I don't remember it airing at all in spring. Plz explain! Andi dont think we'll be seeing that episode for at least the nex 3 episodes

Just Thought Of This

You know what would really suck is if I was on this show. I would have to try and figure out who was the kinkier girl and who was the more ticklish and who would not get freaked out by the whole tickling thing. That would be a tough investigation to conduct in front of the t.v. camaras. Don't you think?

Heads Up People

Go to MTV.com and click on the 'Dismissed' web page. Once on the page click on the photo album and a window will open with a series of pictures to click through. The first picture is of the toe-sucking scene. You can't see her foot but you can see her face. It looks like a ticklish reaction to me. I'm still waiting for this one to air.

there is also a promo clip on the MTV site that shows about a millisecond of the girl's reaction, in case you missed the commercial.

db

Mystic_Magus said:
I don't remember it airing at all in spring. Plz explain! Andi dont think we'll be seeing that episode for at least the nex 3 episodes

After seeing the picture it is defintley NOT the episode that aired in the spring. That particular scene took place in a hottub at night.

Ed

It's on right now. October 22 eleven pm eastern/pacific time.

There was no mention of tickling. The girl could have been more shocked he was licking her toes and legs. Then again she could have been ticklish and was reacting and trying to hold it in at the same time. It's hard to say, you have to see it and judge for yourself. Later the other guy kisses her neck and she acts the same way and he says your so giggaly and ticklish.

Last edited:
In the name of God and all that's Holy!

What was her reaction like? Did you get it on tape?

Her reaction did look like a ticklish one (closing her eyes and throwing her head back with her mouth dropped open. But she never said stop it tickles or anything like that. He kept licking and at one point she encouraged him to lick her other leg. He once again started with her foot and moved up her leg. She could have just been shocked he was even doing any of this or she was holding in that it tickled.

No I didn't tape it and I don't think it's worth tapeing besides MTV will show it again on the weekend most likly. They always do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back