• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

brief but satisfying

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Last night, on Univision, Sofia Vergara was tickled on her side by her co-host. She was wearing a white bathrobe, and I couldn't tell if her co-host wanted to 'feel' the material or what (I don't understand Spanish), but he grabbed her side, she looked down and laughed, and removed his hand with her free hand (the mike was in her other hand). The camera cut to the audience (damn it all), she yelped, the camera returned to the action, and he removed his hand again. He obviously couldn't help himself and went back for more after the first time. When I first witnessed this, I was not quite sure whether he had or hadn't tickled her. Upon repeated viewings and the benefit of slow-motion (I had the vcr on fortunately), I'm convinced that he did. I find this pretty cool considering the fact that someone posted in this forum a while ago about Sofia Vergara and a video clip on her website (which I believe to be a 'threatened' tickle, incidentally). I didn't know who she was at the time, but she sure is attractive. I'm looking around for a tv schedule to try to figure out the name of the show.

City of Mica! Great catch!! I know it's so predictable that I always do this, but I've got a big mainstream collection and would be happy to give a generous trade for a copy of this clip (and any others you might have)...my email is [email protected]

I just recieved a tape from Nontkl and I can vouch for the validity of his collection as well as his generosity.

more punctual than predictable

Actually, I was hoping you guys would show up. It’s a pleasure to (in effect) meet you as I’ve been reading your posts on the forum for some time now. Yes, I would be happy to make a trade. This was the first time I had put the vcr to work in many years, but I do have a number of clips from the past. I’ll e-mail you soon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back