• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/f Heavy Part 4!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brutal...

CheRoy

TMF Poster
hey guys, flood me with comments please! i want suggestions, comments, praise!!!!!

"Okay, I think I want to hear you beg."

Marilia reached over and undid Stephanie's gag, throwing it aside. She immediately began tickling Stephanie's soles again.

"HAHAHANOOOHAHAHAH!!!!!! PPLLEEEAHAHAHA!!!!! GGAAWWDDHAHAHAH!! I HATE YOUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! IHAAATE HHAHYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aww, I know you do, sweetheart. I know you hate me. But there's nothing you can do about it, is there?"

"HAHANOOHAHAH!! STOP STOP STOP STOPHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Nope, nope, nope, nope! Tickle tickle tickle!"

"HAHAI'M GONNA PEEHAHA!!!!!! I'M GONNA PEE!!!! YOU HAVE TO STOAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

"If you pee, you'll regret it."

But Stephanie couldn't control herself, and peed.

"Oopsie daisy!" said Marilia, still tickling. "Time to make it worse for you!"

Marilia got up and went upstairs, coming down after a couple of minutes with a carton of milk and her two kittens.

"Oh no...please...NOT THE KITTENS!! NOT THE KITTENS!!!"

"These kittens are gonna drive you fucking insane."

Marilia poured milk all over Stephanie's butt, which was in the air, and set the two kittens on the bed. They went to work. Stephanie went crazy.

"NOOHAHAH!!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND THATHAHAH!!!!!!! NOOOHAHAHA!! PLEAAAHEHAHASSEHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAWWDDHHAAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!! GET THEM OFFHAHAH!!! GET THEM OFF ME HAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

Marilia went over to Stephanie's feet and started scribbling her fingernails all over her soles again.

"NOOAHAHAH!! NOT MY FEET TOO HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! PLEAAAHAH!!!!!!!!!"

"Aww, did you think I'd make it that easy for you? You lie to me and you want me to go easy on you? I'm gonna make it BRUTAL for you!!"

"IDIDNT LIEHAHAH!!! I FUCKED UPHAHAH!!! IAHHAHAAAAHAHA PLEEASEEHAHAH!!! LISTEN TO MEAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aww, I know you fucked up, sweetheart! Tickle tickle tickle!"

"PLEAHHAAHAH!!!! JUST LISTENHAHAH!!! DO YOU WANT MONEYHAHAHAOR NOTHAHAHAAHHA?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHANOOHAHAH!!!!"

"Yes I want your money, and believe me I'll get it. But you lost your chance for now. Now you just get tickled."

"GAAAWWWD!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOREHAHAHAH!! JUST FUCKING STOP!!!! STOP TICKLING MEHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP TICKLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stephanie was crying and really, really mad. Her face was red with anger.

"Shut up and take your tickling."

"I HATE YOU!HAHAAHAH!!! I HATE YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME?HAHAHAHAH!! I'LL GET YOU FOR THISHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"What?! Are you threatening me?!"

Marilia grabbed the bottle of oil, squirted some onto Stephanie's soles, and started tickling. Stephanie went into silent laughter, her eyes closed, face red, sweating profusely.

"You're threatening me?! I'm gonna have to get medieval with your tickling, bitch! Pass out, tickle toy! When you wake up, YOU'LL BE IN THE BOX!!"

Stephanie immediately passed out. Marilia's tickling was brutal. When she woke up, she was absolutely terrified.

She was wrapped completely in saran wrap from neck to ankles, with her arms to her sides. Around the saran wrap, she was rolled into a carpet. And the carpet was in a box. Stephanie's head was outside of one end of the box, and her feet were poking out of two holes at the other end of the box. The box was on the floor. Stephanie couldn't move at all. Complete immobility. Even her toes were tied back.

"This is it, tickle toy. My fingernails have an appointment with the bottoms of your feet. And it's gonna be a long...rough...appointment."

Marilia lay down on the box facing Stephanie's feet.

"You're in for an insane tickling, Stephanie. I only put the bad girls in here. And the bad girls get it the worst. Does that scare you, Stephanie? Does it scare you that I'm gonna tickle you like you've never been tickled before?"

"Y-Y-Yes..." mumbled Stephanie.

"It should scare you. I'm really, really gonna tickle you."

Suddenly Stephanie started to feel something...an itch...on her body...and it was starting to spread...

"Wh-What is that i-itch? Wh-Wh-Why am I itching?"

"I covered your entire body between your neck and ankles in itching powder before wrapping you up. How does it feel?"

Soon Stephanie was in agony.

"OH GOD! N-NOOO IT ITCHES!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! PLEASE!! UHH-AHH...OOH GOD!! NOO PLEASE!! IT'S HORRIBLE!!"

Marilia turned around, and still lying on the box, came face to face with Stephanie.

"It's bad, isn't it? Especially bound in that saran wrap, carpet and box, it's probably really hot in there. And the heat is gonna make it even worse. You're gonna feel all hot and itchy...it's horrible."

"GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! I'M DYING IN HERE!!! THE ITCHING IS HORRIBLE!! AAAHH GAWWD!!!!! I CAN'T MOVE!!!!!!!!"

Marilia brought her hands up in front of Stephanie's face and wriggled all ten of her fingers in the air.

"I'm going to tickle your feet now, Stephanie. Are you ready? Are you ready for me to go down there and wreak havoc on your poor little feet?"

"GOD PLEASE DON'T!!! NNNOOO!!! YOU CAN'T TICKLE ME LIKE THIS!! I'LL DIE!! I'LL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aww, poor girl...of course I'm going to tickle you like this. That's not even a question. The question is how long you last. Any last words before I tickle your feet?"

"GAAWWDD NOO!!! AAH GAWD THE ITCHING!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!! PLEEEAAASEE DON'T TICKLE ME!! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING!! ANYTHING!! YOU CAN'T TICKLE ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Stephanie your feet are going to get tickled. No matter what you say. No matter what you give me. I'm going to go down there and tickle your feet."

"NOOO!!! HAHAGAAWDD!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS!!!! THE ITCHING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!"

"I know the itching is driving you crazy. Imagine what it's going to be like when I tickle your feet."

"DON'T TICKLE ME!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TICKLE ME!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE JUST DON'T TICKLE ME!!!!! THIS IS BAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! NNNGGAAWWD!!"

Marilia was taking a sadistic pleasure in taunting Stephanie.

"You're all bound up like this...in saran wrap, in a carpet, in the box...covered in itching powder...You can't move a muscle. Wow, it would be really cruel of me to tickle your feet, now, wouldn't it?"

"YES!! TOO CRUEL!! PLEASE, DON'T TICKLE ME!!!!!!!!!"

"How would you even react to something like that? If I went down there and started tickling your feet...how would you handle it?"

"I'D DIE!!!!! I COULDN'T HANDLE IT!!!!! PLEASE, JUST DON'T DO IT!!!!! I'LL DIE IF YOU TICKLE MY FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aww, you wouldn't die, would you? You'd scream...beg...tell me how cruel I am...you'd go absolutely insane, and of course I wouldn't stop tickling, but you won't die, sweetheart."

"OOH GAWWD!! THE ITCHING IS GETTING WORSE!!!! IT'S GETTING WORSE!!!!!! PLEASE JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You're not going anywhere, Stephanie-"

Suddenly Marilia's telephone rang.

"Sit tight, tickle toy. I'll be right back."

Marilia went over to the basement telephone and picked it up.

"Hello? Oh hey, Raisa, what's up....yup, she's still here...no, no, I can talk, she's not going anywhere, haha...umm, hmmm...I don't know, she's in the box....haha, I know, poor girl...well, she deserved it...So yeah, I was just about to tickle...okay, I'll just put in a video. Okay, see you soon."

Marilia walked back over to Stephanie.

"You just got lucky, tickle bitch. I have to leave the house for a little bit. My kittens are asleep, otherwise I'd set them on those ticklish little feet of yours. But I think I'll pop in a video for you."

Marilia rolled the television, which was on a cart, over to Stephanie's box and positioned it so Stephanie could see the screen. She went over to a bookshelf, and took a video tape. She popped it into the VCR and pressed play.

"Now, I'm going to quiz you about this video when I come back, so you better watch. You're gonna like this one. I managed to catch a girl that I used to babysit and bring her back here. Needless to say, I used to punish her with tickling when she was a little girl, but I got her again on her nineteenth birthday. She hated when I tickled her as a child, and hated it even more when I caught her again. Poor girl was so ticklish..."

"GOD PLEASE...DON'T DO THIS...DON'T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS!!"

"Bye honey, enjoy the video! When I come back, I'm gonna tickle those feet until you forget your name!" Marilia went upstairs and left.

Stephanie was in complete agony because of the itching powder, and couldn't concentrate on much else, but she had no choice but to watch the screen. This is what she saw, to her horror:

A nineteen year old girl, in nothing but a thong, was strapped tightly to an upright X-frame by her wrists, elbows, forehead, neck, waist, knees, and ankles.

Marilia approached the girl, who looked absolutely terrified and was struggling with all her strength to get out of her bonds, but of course she was completely immobile.

"So Sareena, do you remember what I used to do to you when you were a bad little girl?"

"NO PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T!!!!!!"

"Answer the question, honey, what did I used to do to you?"

"You..You tickled me...it was horrible!!"

"Ah yes, I pinned you down and I tickled you. And what was your worst spot?"

"Please Marilia...please don't do this..."

"What was your worst spot, Sareena?"

"My-My underarms!!"

"That's right. And it looks like your underarms are very vulnerable right now, doesn't it? Does that scare you? Are you scared of what I might do to you?"

"Y-Yes...Oh god..."

Marilia came right up to Sareena.

"You should be scared, Sareena. I'm going to tickle you just like I tickled you when you were a bad little girl. But worse. Because now you can't move. You're not going anywhere. Get ready to be tickled by a fucking professional."

Marilia dug her fingers into Sareena's underarms, hard, and wriggled ruthlessly.

"OOH GAAWWDDHAHAHA!!!!!!!! NOOOHAHAHAA!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAPLEEEAASEEEHAHAH!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!! NOT THIS!! HAHAHAHAAHAHANOOOHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Brings back memories, doesn't it, Sareena?"

"HAHAHAH GAAWDD!! PLEASE!!!!!! DON'T DO THIS HAHAHAHAHA PLEASEHAHAHAH!!!!!!! NOOOOHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVEHAHAHA YOU'RE DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Believe it, Sareena. It's your nineteenth birthday and instead of partying with your friends you're in my basement, strapped to an X-frame, getting tickled."

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!?! HAHAHAHA GAAWWDD!!!!! WHY?!?! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Because I can."

"HAHAHAHANOOAHAAHAHA!!! PLEEAAHAHAASSEHAHAH!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MEHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I can do whatever I want, Sareena."

"HAHAHA PLEEAAAHASE!!!!!! STOOHAHAHAHAHPPP!!!! PLEAAA!!!! HAHAHAHAH NOOOHAHAHAH!!! SSTOOAHHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Try and get away, Sareena! You're not going anywhere!"

"HAH----NN----AHAHA-----------------------HA---"

Sareena went into silent laughter.

"Aw, you think you're getting off that easy? I'm not stopping, Sareena!"

Marilia wriggled harder.

"There! What now, huh? Come on you ticklish little bitch, what now?! I own this ticklish little body of yours! It's mine!"

"NN--HA-------BI------YOU BI-----YOU BITCH!!HHAHA-------"

"What did you just call me?!"

With her fingers never stopping their work, Marilia knelt down on both knees, placed her mouth on Sareena's heaving stomach, and started to blow rasberries.

"NNOOOAHAHAHAH------HAHA----PLE------OHGAWD--------"

Just then, Stephanie noticed Marilia. She had returned.

"Enjoying the video, tickle toy? Now it's your turn again."

to be continued......COMMENTS PLEASE!!! COMMENTS!!!!!!!

sorry....

hey guys, i forgot to do name editing...i was playing around with the names and forgot to edit when i posted...."Marilia" is Hannah...sorry!!!

Che

Great job. A worthy addition to the series. I liked your incorporationg of "The Box!" lol. Keep up the good work. You're inspiring my more sadistic side again. perhaps a story from me in the near future.

go get em.

You know we were thinking her name could turn out to be MArilia and Hannah could be an alias! WE can't wait till Stephanie discovered the big secret that Sareena was the girl she tickled into insanity, then death. For brutality there are forests and the advantage of anethesia!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great stuff so far CheRoy...
Keep up the good work...
I liked the saran wrap+carpet+box idea...a bit of overkill but what the hell...
I also like your using videos of previous lee's to "Segment" away from Steph for a bit..

Great series...and you can get more "brutal" if you wish :)

I like the rasberries...it adds an element you weren't expecting.

XOXO

This story is reall great and I like the brutality of it.
Please dont stop! CheRoy, update this soon, I BEG YOU!!!

It's not too brutal for me! Completely merciless, "as hard as your imagination can make it" tickling appeals to a limited portion of people, but it's all the more delicious for us. :) The non-limitations of fantasy makes the story fun.

I love the kittens lapping up milk from a certain person's ticklish crack? Aww. Isn't that adorable? ;) Tickling with baby oil on her feet at the same time, until she pees, and into silent laughter until she passes out.

Some suggestions/requests. Feel free to ignore or incorporate:
  • I'd like to read what Stephie is feeling physically as she's going into silent laughter and moving towards passing out. Also, maybe preventing her from laughing with a hand one time? It might cause more panic, insanity and laughter when you can't.
  • The all caps HAHA dialogue/laughter with few spaces makes it a bit hard to read. Thus I usually skim over those passages. Maybe not all caps and separate a few more of the distinct words?
  • I *love* the raspberry on the stomach. Also tonguing feet, bellybuttons and armpits. :D

I want to see what comes next for our poor little tickletoy!

MORE!!!

C'mon, CheRoy. Don't keep us hanging amigo! I, for one, really want to see this story continued. I love this story and HAVE TO SEE MORE!!!

BTW, I think you had some good sugestions JoshLyman.

Oy yeah, one more time. PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH OLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!

hey guys...good/bad news. i HAVE written more and i WILL post it. there is an unbelievable surprise, too! but, it will be awhile until i can post Part 5, for annoying computer reasons (someone else has the computer i wrote it on until september) so until september, y'all are gonna have to wait...but come september...IT WILL BE POSTED, and you will not be dissapointed!

Che

Why don't you just rewrite it!!

You have it in your head already...just retype.

Wow, that sux Che. I once let family borrow my laptop and got it back 2 months later, with the DVD player broken. Yeah, there were words, flying food, and a lot of screaming, but they bought me a new one!

Just keep us posted. As I said, this is my fav tk story ever and I really wanna see it continued.

no worries ultimate, it will definitely be continued. mark your calendars ladies. september, part 5.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back