• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish female bodybuilders

Piker2

TMF Regular
Hi all, I have asked the question to many female fitness models and female bodybuilders. I'm sure for many of you this might not be your cup of tea...but from the girls who were more open to talk about there ticklishness, many mentioned that when they are 'shredded' that their skin is incredibly sensitive. Others gave me some blow-off answers and weren't to thrilled about the question. In any case I used the "With muscles so toned and tight, how ticklish can you be? Where at?" question that Bandit put to use in a Maxim chat. In any case, I'll list the ladies answers.

(Many of their pics can be found on Andy's Muscle Goddesses.com)

Kara Lynn: "I'm not sure if I'm more ticklish now than before, but I definetely hate to be tickled! It tickles most to be grabbed at my lower waist where my hip-bones are...so there! Now you know what not to do!"

Natalie Barnett: "I am ticklish, but not more ticklish during contest season than during off season."

Mikayla Miles: "Yes, the soles of my feet are very ticklish. I have a spot on my arches that drives me nuts when I am tickled there. For some reason it is just that one little spot..Oh my, just thinking about it makes me wiggle!"

Bethany Howlett: "I am very ticklish everywhere indeed!"

Heather Bayer: "Just to let you know I am not remotely ticklish when I am that low in bodyfat. It actually hurts to get a back massage let alone getting tickled."

Sherry Ann Boudreau: "Of course I'm ticklish. We have ticklish feelings coming from our nerve endings."

Sherri McCall: "I'm not very ticklish."

Karen Shingle: "Well, I have always been very ticklish..so I honestly couldn't tell you if I am more now...sorry."

Heather Lee: "Yes, my underarms! My belly...hmmmm, it is ticklish, but to consider it erotic or torture would depend on how long and how much it was tickled!"

Amber DeLuca: "I am not really that ticklish, but sexually I am."

Suzanna McGee: "I am as ticklish as any other person, muscles or not...isn't it about the sensitivity of the skin?"

Gayle Moher: "It depends on who's doing the tickling."

Maria Calo: "I'm not too ticklish, but we can find out, whatever is fun is OK with me."

Lauren Powers: "My feet, the bottoms and then my sides. Sometimes I loose control and go crazy if the person has me tied down and I can't control it!"

Melisa Ann: "Yes, I am ticklish; my knees, feet and tummy!"

Kristi Pugh: "I'm very ticklish on my ribs! Ha!"

Lynn McCrossin: "Yes I am ticklish, but that is for me to know and you to find out!!!"

Nicole Bass: "Yes, I love to be tickled, but you have to get me first, hint!!! Feet and underarms, ribs too, LOL."

Melissa Coates: "Of course I can be ticklish! Feet especially and stomach! I am sometimes ticklish on my inner thighs."

Erin Toughill: "LOL, I am soooooo ticklish! Mostly in the rib area."

Jody May: "OK, I will agree, very funny question. And yes I am still very ticklish, everywhere!"

Angie Salvagno: "That is a funny question! I can tell you one thing - I am extremely ticklish on my knees, thighs, underarms, feet and my butt. I am pretty much ticklish all over. LOL."

Brenda Kelly: "Your question is funny! I suppose skin sensitivity remains the same. You're tickling the skin sensors, not muscle tissue. I am ticklish on the bottoms of my feet, I have been my whole life."

Selma McPherson: "Yes...on my feet and ribs."

Debi Laszewski: "I'm just as ticklish as the next."

Kathy Connors: "I'm not very ticklish at all...a little on the waist."

Andrulla Blanchette: "Yes, I can be ticklish."

April Kohler: "The bottoms of my feet, around my neck and under my arms."

Helena Jenkins: "I really don'y have many spots that I am ticklish. If I had to pick one spot it would probably be my underarms."

Julie Havelka: "Of Course! I am ticklish like anyone else - on the stomach and sides and under the arms. Funny question!"

Erica Kern: "Yes, we can be ticklish..the nerve endings are even more exposed when you're lean. As far as where I'm ticklish..it really depends on my mood. Sides and knees are always sensitive though!"

Annie Rivieccio: "I am ticklish. I'm ticklish all over if I'm in the right mood."

Rikki Rife: "I'm not sure if it has anything to do with muscles. But I have never really been ticklish. Of course, it sure is fun having someone try though!"

Dana Westerfield: "It's been such a long time since I've been tickled; I'm not sure. I don't recall being extra ticklish when lean. I guess I could be ticklish anywhere under the right situation."

Joanna Thomas: "It depends on how I'm touched. I am ticklish, but not as much as when I was a child."

Myriam Bustamante: "Our sensitivity increases, because we drop our bodyfat to 5% or so. This means that the skin on our body turns as thin as an onion skin. I'm not ticklish. I can't stand to be touched on my feet and fingers, but it is not really ticklish. It feels really weird to me."

So there you have it...some claim to be extra ticklish and sensitive when ripped and some deny it. The conundrum of muscularity and skin sensitivity continues.

Great info! Is there a link anywhere where we can click on to see their actual answers? If so, if you could perhaps post it it would be appreciated.

Mitch

actually I had mentioned that these were e-mails I recieved through good-ol-fashioned homework. So there is no website that contains their answers, just me asking the question to them thru their own personal websites. These are the girls that replied...for every response that I got there were three times as many female bodybuilders that did not answer my e-mail. Sorry I can't produce proof other than my own personal crusade through the world of fitness.

As a side note a lot of these women actually do 'sessions' on the side and were more than willing to allow themselves to be tickled for a fee. Those women I'll list here: Colette Guimond, Diana Ball, Mikayla Miles, Tazzie Columb, Melissa Coates, Nicole Bass, Lynn McCrossin, Maria Calo and Lauren Powers.

Others that we know are ticklish, but never answered my e-mails are: Rhonda Lee Quaresma, Rachel McLish and Kasie Cavanaugh.

Kasie tells me that she is not ticklish, but she is wanting to create some videos where she tickles both women and men.

Gee, that's too bad Kasie said that..I thought for sure she was ticklish because there are pics or her hogtied and being tickled on her feet in the Tickling Paradise website in the members section. Sounds like she either faked being ticklish or just doesn't want anyone to know that she is. Oh well.

Piker2 said:
[B Sounds like she either faked being ticklish or just doesn't want anyone to know that she is. [/B]

One of those might be correct...... ;-)

Hi all, I have asked the question to many female fitness models and female bodybuilders. I'm sure for many of you this might not be your cup of tea...but from the girls who were more open to talk about there ticklishness, many mentioned that when they are 'shredded' that their skin is incredibly sensitive. Others gave me some blow-off answers and weren't to thrilled about the question. In any case I used the "With muscles so toned and tight, how ticklish can you be? Where at?" question that Bandit put to use in a Maxim chat. In any case, I'll list the ladies answers.

(Many of their pics can be found on Andy's Muscle Goddesses.com)

Kara Lynn: "I'm not sure if I'm more ticklish now than before, but I definetely hate to be tickled! It tickles most to be grabbed at my lower waist where my hip-bones are...so there! Now you know what not to do!"

Natalie Barnett: "I am ticklish, but not more ticklish during contest season than during off season."

Mikayla Miles: "Yes, the soles of my feet are very ticklish. I have a spot on my arches that drives me nuts when I am tickled there. For some reason it is just that one little spot..Oh my, just thinking about it makes me wiggle!"

Bethany Howlett: "I am very ticklish everywhere indeed!"

Heather Bayer: "Just to let you know I am not remotely ticklish when I am that low in bodyfat. It actually hurts to get a back massage let alone getting tickled."

Sherry Ann Boudreau: "Of course I'm ticklish. We have ticklish feelings coming from our nerve endings."

Sherri McCall: "I'm not very ticklish."

Karen Shingle: "Well, I have always been very ticklish..so I honestly couldn't tell you if I am more now...sorry."

Heather Lee: "Yes, my underarms! My belly...hmmmm, it is ticklish, but to consider it erotic or torture would depend on how long and how much it was tickled!"

Amber DeLuca: "I am not really that ticklish, but sexually I am."

Suzanna McGee: "I am as ticklish as any other person, muscles or not...isn't it about the sensitivity of the skin?"

Gayle Moher: "It depends on who's doing the tickling."

Maria Calo: "I'm not too ticklish, but we can find out, whatever is fun is OK with me."

Lauren Powers: "My feet, the bottoms and then my sides. Sometimes I loose control and go crazy if the person has me tied down and I can't control it!"

Melisa Ann: "Yes, I am ticklish; my knees, feet and tummy!"

Kristi Pugh: "I'm very ticklish on my ribs! Ha!"

Lynn McCrossin: "Yes I am ticklish, but that is for me to know and you to find out!!!"

Nicole Bass: "Yes, I love to be tickled, but you have to get me first, hint!!! Feet and underarms, ribs too, LOL."

Melissa Coates: "Of course I can be ticklish! Feet especially and stomach! I am sometimes ticklish on my inner thighs."

Erin Toughill: "LOL, I am soooooo ticklish! Mostly in the rib area."

Jody May: "OK, I will agree, very funny question. And yes I am still very ticklish, everywhere!"

Angie Salvagno: "That is a funny question! I can tell you one thing - I am extremely ticklish on my knees, thighs, underarms, feet and my butt. I am pretty much ticklish all over. LOL."

Brenda Kelly: "Your question is funny! I suppose skin sensitivity remains the same. You're tickling the skin sensors, not muscle tissue. I am ticklish on the bottoms of my feet, I have been my whole life."

Selma McPherson: "Yes...on my feet and ribs."

Debi Laszewski: "I'm just as ticklish as the next."

Kathy Connors: "I'm not very ticklish at all...a little on the waist."

Andrulla Blanchette: "Yes, I can be ticklish."

April Kohler: "The bottoms of my feet, around my neck and under my arms."

Helena Jenkins: "I really don'y have many spots that I am ticklish. If I had to pick one spot it would probably be my underarms."

Julie Havelka: "Of Course! I am ticklish like anyone else - on the stomach and sides and under the arms. Funny question!"

Erica Kern: "Yes, we can be ticklish..the nerve endings are even more exposed when you're lean. As far as where I'm ticklish..it really depends on my mood. Sides and knees are always sensitive though!"

Annie Rivieccio: "I am ticklish. I'm ticklish all over if I'm in the right mood."

Rikki Rife: "I'm not sure if it has anything to do with muscles. But I have never really been ticklish. Of course, it sure is fun having someone try though!"

Dana Westerfield: "It's been such a long time since I've been tickled; I'm not sure. I don't recall being extra ticklish when lean. I guess I could be ticklish anywhere under the right situation."

Joanna Thomas: "It depends on how I'm touched. I am ticklish, but not as much as when I was a child."

Myriam Bustamante: "Our sensitivity increases, because we drop our bodyfat to 5% or so. This means that the skin on our body turns as thin as an onion skin. I'm not ticklish. I can't stand to be touched on my feet and fingers, but it is not really ticklish. It feels really weird to me."

So there you have it...some claim to be extra ticklish and sensitive when ripped and some deny it. The conundrum of muscularity and skin sensitivity continues.

Add Rhonda Lee Quaresma the list too...

Rhonda Lee: "I am a 10 ticklish, all over ticklsh. So much so it hurts to be tickled." I told her it was because she was being tickled by the wrong people and that in all fairness she should let me tickle her once, she sent me back an e-mail with an eek and a :), if I femember correctly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/26/2024
Check out the TMF Chatroom, always something happening!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back