• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two more literary tickles

munchausen

TMF Expert
There are references to foot tickling in two other literary works that I can think of right now:

1. *The Wide, Wide World* by Susan Warner has repeated references to one girl threatening another with tickling, and contains this passage:

"You're a fine gentleman!" said Nancy, tartly.

"Have you done what I gave you to do?" said Mr. Van Brunt coolly.

"Yes­there!" said Nancy, holding up Ellen's bare feet on one hand, while the fingers of the other secretly applied in ticklish
fashion to the soles of them caused Ellen suddenly to start and scream.

This is a terrible novel, in my opinion, and you're never really sure how old the girls are, but its a tickle, and the whole thing is available for free on the net.

Also, one of the stories in Bobbie Ann Mason's excellent short story collection, *Shiloh and Other Stories*, contains a reference to an uncle threatening his wife, saying he'll "String her up and tickle her feet till she hollers 'uncle.'

Just sharing...

And Two More - Science Fiction This Time

Robert A. Heinlein included tickle scenes in a number of his books. The two that spring immediately to mind are:

Time Enough For Love. In one of the Interludes, one character tells another that he/she "knows every ticklish spot, and I'll tickle them all." I always visualized the scene as M/F but it wasn't stated, could have been F/M I suppose. (This makes sense if you read the book.)

The Puppet Masters (the book, not the crappy movie of the same name.) Sam tickles Mary's feet while they are cuddling during their honeymoon. This leads to dire consequences a few pages later.

Maybe if you can entice qjakal here, he can think of a few more.

Strelnikov

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back