• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New York Tickle Gang (MMMMMMFFFF/FFFFFFMMM etc.)

Wolfguy100vr

"This Just in..."Said Randy Newel from Kmov Tv.channel 4. "There's been a rash of Gang activity in the City of new york . But this isn't your typical gang. They Tickle people. Yes, I said it right, TICKLE people.It seems these youths accost someone on the street, hold them down, or tie them up and tickle them for a long period of time. There have been eyewitnesses to these events and according to some of them, The gang just runs up to their intended victim and just grabs them, and lays them on the ground holding arms and legs apart and still, while other gang members remove their shoes and or socks and tickles their feet. Others, pull shirts up to tickle their sides or under their arms. Another witness claims they saw a woman being tied between two parking meters on the sidewalk and was tickled severely all over her body for a long time before the witness went inside.,Now we have Julia Sands on the scene with a report from one of the recent victims. Julia..."
(close up of a pretty blonde reporter standing in front of a building.) "Thank you,Randy, I'm standing here with maria Richmond, who was just abducted by the Tickling Gang an hour or so ago. Maria, tell us what happened."(Camera pans to the left onto a pretty brunnette wearing a short black skirt, high heels and a red frilly top.)
"Well, Julia, I really don't know what happened, it was so sudden, I was walking down 184th street from the quickie mart, and all of a sudden a whole group of people surrounded me wearing ski masks. I was afraid they were going to rape me! They crowded in and grabbed me, and one of them put something in my mouth to keep me from screaming. Then they led me down an alley and took rope and tied my hands up over my head to a drainpipe , and then pulled my top up over my head. I was sooo scared! Then they took more rope and tied it around each of my ankles and pulled me out so I was off the ground and then tied the other ends to something, I coudn't see cause of my top."
"Then what happened,Maria? "Asked Julia.
"Well, then all of a sudden, several hands started tickling me, everywhere, Under my arms, on my ribs, my waist, inside my legs, and knees, and then at least two different people took off my high heels, and started tickling my poor feet. That was driving me crazy,I Can't stand to be tickled, but I REALLY hate having my feet tickled. Thats my worst spot. ( She had kind of a shy look to her face and looks down at the ground as she admits this). I was going crazy, laughing, and squirming while they tickled me. It was Horrible! Simply Horrible! I couldn't get away, I couldn't stop them at all. (Sobbing now, in tears.) "They just wouldn't stop! It was Terrible! I couldn't make them stop! They just kept tickling, and tickling! I couldn't stand it! OMG! It was SOOOOO BAD!! They wouldn't stop!!!"Maria said tearfully.
" Oh my goodness, You poor thing. Randy, Back to you." Said Julia.
"Thank you Julia, We will be keeping you up to date on the TICKLING GANG as we get new information. So far we have no idea who these gang members are, But the authorities are investigating. Now, Here's John with the weather."

I have a lot more planned for this story, and if you have any suggestions please let me know. Just getting a feel for whether you like it or not. Have a good one for now.

This is a very good start. I cant wait to see more.
By the way, I dont know if you heard about this, but in the 1980's in New York, in real life, there was a guy who tackled women on the street, pulled off their shoes, tickled their feet, and stole their shoes. The media called it bizzare. I believe this went on for some months before they caught the guy. Just wanted to let you know in case you hadnt heard.
Good Luck, I really hope you write more to this. This is a great start.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back