• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pinky Gets Her Revenge

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
New! PINKY GETS HER REVENGE (Pinky pt 3)

Pinky Gets Her Revenge
By Max Speer

The raven-haired girl sat in her room and plotting her escape. She knew that had to get out of that place by any means possible. It had been 2 weeks since she was taken there. In that short period of time, Pinky was humiliated repeatedly by being forced to wear cutesy, girly clothes, then tied up in front of a team of horny doctors and tickle tortured within an inch of her sanity.

She had tried to hold in the laughter. She had tried to shut off the tickly feelings. It was something she was never quite able to do. Many times, her boyfriend, Bird, grabbed her and tickled her in order to get her to do things for him. She would squeeze her eyes together tightly and try and hold her breath. His hand would hold her ankle with a death grip and his fingers would scratch the tender sole of this young girl. She could hold it for only seconds until the horrible tickling feeling on her bare foot would increase and increase and she would burst forth with squealing laughter as if a dam had given way.

If Pinky would show any attitude toward Bird, all he had to say in his deep voice was, "I’ll tickle you," and she would melt. Bird was a very tall, African-American, with huge hands. His dreadlocks swung wildly, and he laughed heartily every time he grabbed the petite, pale, raven-haired girl. His fingers would stretch the length of her sides and he was able to tickle large portions of her torso with no effort. Pinky would be out of her mind, especially when his large hands pinned both of her wrists over her head and he would slowly lower a finger to her ridiculously ticklish underarms. Yes, Bird knew how to handle his Wild Pinky.

The Doctors at the Institute knew this as well. In the euphoria brought on by the tainted orange juice she drank her first night there, she had confessed this weakness when talking about how she missed her boyfriend.

She had been tortured repeatedly and harassed by the big, ugly Meg one time too many. She was ready to make a move. She initiated her plan one day when Zeke, the cleaning guy, came into her room to change her sheets. She noticed how he had stared at her sexy, little body. She played it up each day he came in making him crazy for her.

"Zeke, do you know what those bad doctors do to me?" she would say in a little girl voice.

"No," he would say with mock concern, although she was well aware that he was completely horny for her. "What would they do?"

"They would tie me up and take their fingers and tickle me!" Then she would trace her finger around her breasts and down her sides and across her belly. She would lift up her white, cotton shirt and expose her belly and give her belly button a little tickle, then giggle. Then she would lift the hem of her kilt skirt and trace her fingers up the insides of her thighs. "They would tickle me everywhere. It was horrible."

Zeke would be practically drooling by this point.

"I would do anything to get out of here."

Then Zeke, always the opportunist, would give her that horny smile of his. "Anything?"

So Pinky would put up with her nightly blow jobs on Zeke while he put his grubby hands on her body until the night when he ‘accidentally’ left her door unlocked. He didn’t want to do it since he was getting off every night by the little nymph. But she promised to meet him on the outside on Wednesday night at the Zodiac Bar. A promise she never intended to keep.

When Pinky first smelled the warm night air she giggled. "That’s the smell of freedom," she said to herself as she ran to the highway and stuck out her thumb.

Joe and Mary snuggled on the couch watching Frazier. The lights were out and the TV flickered like a strobe light on their faces. Mary was content but Joe was nervous. He worried about his little daughter, Caroline. Mary could care less. She was happy to get that terror out of their house. They had only been married a few short months but Pinky made it clear that she would terrorize her new mother. Mary couldn’t understand why Pinky didn’t just move out. She was certainly old enough.

"What methods of discipline do they use at that place?" Caroline asked, knowing he was thinking about his daughter and not about the TV.

"Tickling?" Joe said.

"Tickling?" Caroline unwrapped herself from his arm and sat back, looking at him. "What kind of discipline is that?’"

"What do you want them to do, Mary, whip her?" He was getting a little pissed off.

"No," she said. "But tickling is like…is like nothing."

"Who says? To a very ticklish person, it can be torture. I’m happy that they found something to keep her in line that isn’t dangerous or drugs or anything like that."

"Yeah, but tickling…." Caroline began to rise out of the couch. She was irritated. The last thing she wanted was an undisciplined stepdaughter to come back and make her life miserable.

Joe pulled her back, and in one movement, got her on her back. Then he lifted her arms over her head and pinned them with one hand. Caroline let him go through the motions without a fight. He had some kind of point to make. She lay there, under him now, in a sleeveless shirt and shorts. He stared at her smooth underarms and began to tickle her there. The tickling shocked her. She had never realized how ticklish her underarms were and she began to struggle. She laughed and twisted but he was relentless as his fingers wriggled from one clean-shaven armpit to the other and then back again.

Mary laughed and laughed and pleaded with chopped up sentences that sounded a bit like, "Oh – ho –ho – hokaaay! Ha ha ha ha Stah- ha ha hap! I get it! Hee hee hee hee! Plea hee hee hee hease! Joe!"

He released her and she jumped up and twisted out of his way, turning her back on him and crawling to the other end of the sofa. As she did this her sandal fell to the floor and he saw her bare sole. All wrinkled and cute.

"You asshole," she said crawling away.

That was all he needed. He grabbed her ankle and pulled it to his lap. Then he took his fingers and scratched the sole devilishly. Mary screamed and tried to twist around and grab his fingers but she was beginning to get weak from laughing. He tickled all over her bare sole from her toes down to her heel. He wasn’t a skilled tickler but he knew which parts tickled the most. She kicked frantically with her other foot and that sandal went flying across the room. Then Joe wrestled that bare leg under him and soon he was tickling both of her feet at the same time while her calves were pinned under his forearm. Mary laughed and squealed and clawed at the sofa, banging it with her fists and cursing out her new husband.

Finally, he released her and got up. He was filled with a mixture of anger and sexual excitement. He made a point and silenced her all in one. Now he was ready to take her to bed. She would have none of it.

"You tickled the shit outa me," she said scolding him while she fixed her matted hair and searched for her shoes. "I’m mad at you. Don’t talk to me."

"Fine with me," and Joe walked into the bathroom to get ready for a night of sexless sleep.

By 3: 00 AM, Pinky was in the arms of her love, Bird. He stroked her hair and kissed her face and held her warm body in his arms. He had thought he lost her forever and almost wept as he smelled her hair and neck and face.

"My Pinky," he said softly. They made love all night and in the morning, Pinky told him about what she endured. Then she told him how that bitch, Mary, was the one who insisted that she go to that place.

"What should we do?" Bird said, willing to do anything for his girl.

"I wanna pay Mary a visit when Dad is at work."

Mary was used to Joe working late on Wednesday night. She got undressed and showered. Then she put on her sexy, Victoria’s Secret nightgown. It was ultra thin, short and had spaghetti straps that tied at her shoulders. She sat with her fuzzy, pink slippers on the couch with a glass of red wine and a book. She was startled when the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" she said through the door. No answer. "I said, who is it?" There was still no answer and Mary began to feel a little frightened. She opened the curtain ever so slightly to peak outside and then she heard a voice from inside the very room she stood.

"Hello Mother," Pinky said with sarcasm.

Mary gave off a little scream and turned quickly, shaking slightly.

There was Pinky, looking a bit ramshackle, half-dressed in Asylum clothes. She was quite a sight, with her black hair up in her favorite top- of -the -head pigtails. She wore that cutesy-little white cotton schoolgirl shirt they gave her, only she had ripped off the sleeves. She loved the kilt skirt and kept that, but Bird had an extra pair of her combat boots that he gave her to wear. Her eyes were blackened with heavy make-up and she looked high and scary.

"What are you d-doing here?" Mary said, trying to get her voice to sound angry but unable to.

"Can’t I visit my own Mother?" Pinky said mocking her. She walked towards Mary and the frightened woman backed away and walked to the middle of the room. Pinky went to the front door and opened it. The step-mother gasped as the tall, scary-looking Bird entered.

The next few minutes were a blur of struggling as the contents of the dining room table were thrown onto the floor and Mary was lifted up onto it. Then the blur of her wrists being wrestled with and her ankles as the limbs were tightly tied to the legs of the table. Mary lay there, flat on her back, spread out like a human sacrifice. Her tiny little Victoria’s secret nightgown did absolutely nothing to cover her vulnerable body.

"What are you going to do to me?" Mary’s sobbed.

"I’m gonna give you the same medicine you’ve been giving me."

Pinky stepped behind Mary’s head so she couldn’t see the girl. Mary began to protest and reason with Pinky but was ignored.

"Let’s see," Pinky said staring at Mary’s ultra-smooth armpits. "Maybe we should start here." On the last word, Pinky reached down and began tickling the tightly stretched underarms of Mary. On first touch, Mary closed her eyes tightly and began to laugh. She didn’t want to laugh. It just burst out of her. It tickled so much. Pinky’s fingers wiggled quickly as they skated around and around the entire armpit areas of the bound woman. Her laughter was constant, whether the tickling was at the base of the armpits or up on the slight mound that was created from her arms being up so tightly. Pinky tickled the area above and then wriggled her fingers quickly up and down the length of Mary’s very smooth and ticklish arms. Her hands twisted so that the tickling continued on the sides of her arms as she began her decent towards the highly ticklish armpits. Mary was ticklish all over her arms but the din of her laughter went to shrill screeching when the fingers, again found the smooth, clean-shaven armpits. Mary was in a state of panic. Pinky watched her and giggled sardonically. She knew exactly what Mary was going through. She knew every inch of ticklish skin because she herself had been tortured so much in the previous days. She knew how devastatingly ticklish her arms were when tickled under restraint.

Bird stared at his girlfriend’s bare arms. Her underarms were exposed by her reaching up and he stared at them, wanting to tickle the smooth, hairless skin.

But when Pinky nodded to Bird, the large man reached his huge hands up and began to bring them down towards the torso of Mary. Mary screamed a blood-curdling scream and exploded into new levels of laughter when his hands fell upon the ridges of her ribcage. Now, Bird tickled up and down her sensitive ribs while Pinky continued to tickle and tickle Mary’s bare arms and armpits. She preferred the arms since it didn’t take much work to get Mary going, while the ribs were like playing an instrument. There was so much to do.

Bird let his fingers stretch the length of Mary’s torso and dug in. It was a combination of hurt and tickle and it made her insane. Pinky stopped tickling her armpits so that she could watch the affect of Bird’s skilled fingers. He alternated between tickling her ribcage with a stretch of his hands to bringing his fingers in tightly and tickling her belly. He had lifted the short hem of her nightgown to expose her belly. Pinky stared down at that tiny triangle of cotton between her legs which was her panties.

"Look at the slut in her thong," she said.

Mary’s belly button was a tiny, cute little ‘outie’ and he stuck his finger in there and tickled the edges. Mary couldn’t breathe. She laughed and coughed and pleaded with the two for release, making bargains and deals.

Bird let her catch her breath but Pinky got tired of her whining and told Bird to keep tickling. He circled her smooth belly and let his fingers skate around her whole torso. He would slide them around her belly then stretch out and do a machine gun poking of her sides. Mary squealed with each poke as it hit her and laughed and screamed, shaking her head back and forth crying, "No no no no!" as she laughed.

Pinky walked down towards her feet and stared at the toes wriggling wildly from Bird’s tickling. She giggled and remembered the day Meg let her one finger slide up and tickle her bare foot for the first time. She remembered how it pissed her off. She started fantasizing how she and Bird could use tickling to break others that she knew, maybe even rob someone and get information about where money was stashed. They could be the Tickle Bandits or something queer like that, she thought.

Pinky told Bird to stop tickling. He was in the middle of tickling her neck. Mary was stretching her chin down to protect herself but it wasn’t working.

"Look Bird," Pinky said staring at her feet. "Which one do you want?"

"No no no!" Mary pleaded. "No more tickling. No more tickling."

"I’ll take the left," Bird said as if he were ordering at a restaurant.

Bird was staring at Mary’s face when his fingers groped for her bare sole. Pinky was intent at looking at the creases and the way the feet flopped around. She liked feet. They were cool. The hands met the ticklish skin and Mary screamed again; that blood-curdling scream. The scream fell back and dissolved into a stream of laughter that stayed high in pitch, without a breath. The fingers felt good on Mary’s ultra-smooth soles. She was a stickler about pedicures and made sure she never had any sign of callus on her feet. As a result, her feet were as smooth as a baby’s feet. Her nails were painted burgundy and perfectly formed with long toes. Bird took advantage of this by raking his fingers down the undersides of her toes. Mary was hysterical in laughter. It tickled more than anything she could imagine. Pinky stared at Mary and saw that ‘altered state’ that she knew so well. It’s a place where you are in a state of pure torture and panic and nothing else existed.

Pinky bend down and sniffed her sole and it smelled good; a mixture of musk and soap. She put a few of Mary’s toes in her mouth and sucked, biting little bites at the base of the toes. Mary was squealing in laughter. Bird thought that was funny to see his cute girlfriend with toes in her mouth. He decided to try it to and the two of them began to suck and bite Mary’s toes. Mary was in a state of disbelief as she felt the horrible tickling on her bare, sensitive feet. Pinky began to lick up the length of Mary’s sole and the sensations were wildly ticklish to the woman. Bird began to laugh.

"You’re a real foot freak, Girl," Bird said.

"I am," was all Pinky would say as she licked all over Mary’s bare sole and toes. Pinky’s licking alone was unbearably ticklish.

"I got that beat," Bird said and he walked up to Mary’s side. She was laughing but began to panic as to what Bird would do. He bent down and stuck his long, pointed tongue above her armpit and licked through the center of the smooth skin. Mary was out of her mind as the two licked the most ticklish parts of her body. It was creepy, as it was ticklish. It was a nightmare.

Suddenly, Pinky exploded with two hands on the bottoms of Mary’s sensitive feet, tickling wildly. Bird picked up the pace by tickling her armpit with one hand and her sides and belly with the other.

Mary was screaming in laughter. This was the worst onslaught yet. She lost control of her bladder and the two laughed devilishly at that. Then, Mary passed out.

There was a moment of silence as the two stared down at the quiet body of Mary, lying in a puddle, tied to the dining room table. The silence was ended by Pinky.

"Ew," she said. "I gotta eat off that thing."

"We better get outa here," Bird said as he pulled a knife out of his pocket and snapped it open with the push of a button. He cut the ropes and lifted Mary’s wet and prostrate body off the table. Then he laid her down on the couch.

Pinky sat down and wrote a letter to Dad:

Dear Dad,

I got out of that queer place and thought I’d pay dear Mom a visit while you were at work. I decided that I don’t want to go back there. Thanks anyway.

Bird and I are gonna leave town for a while. I’ll be all right and I’ll write to you.

You probably don’t want to tickle Mom for a little while. I think she needs a little break.

Don’t worry about me.

Love,

Pinky (Caroline) XOXO

Then she laid the note next to the sleeping woman, curled up on the couch, and the two of them walked out into the night.

Last edited:
Does not get any better then this! Love it! But damn Max you sure did tease us, making us wait this long. Great story and keep up the good work!

Whoa, nice twist!

I really love that character - Pinky, that is :D If you ever feel in the mood to write another masterpiece with her in it... Well, imagine her horror if she's apprehended by step-mommy and dragged back to her former place of punishment! Of course, I'm just *suggesting* here... It's not like I would be *into* that sort of thing, exactly that sort of thing... um... Please? With sugar on top? Puppy dog eyes?

That just might be part of the overall Plan. Did you break into my house and look at my notes?

Anyway, I'm glad you like her. I had wanted to revisit her for a long time now but I was busy writing didfferent things for TALES, and now FIENDISH INTENT.

You wish just might be granted, Bro.

Max

YESSS!!!

Um, break into your house? Nah, Ve Vampires hav vays ov obtaining information beyond zat, hehe... Great, now I can't get off of your Forum until the next Pinky installment comes out... Goodbye, sleep. Thankfully, I have a stash of coffee right here. Thanks, Sir! You have made my day much brighter!

*looks around* ARGH, BRIGHT LIGHT!!! ARGH!!! *collapses*

That was great!

And by the way, Marauder...you vamps aren't the only ones who can gain access to forbidden files...

...Jedi Mind Trick anyone...???

I MUST remember to take my meds.....

Max

Your level of productivity these last two months is amazing . For those not aware of it... Max Speer has written three articles for his upperbody column in "Tales from the Asylum" magazine that appear in issues 19-21 and just finished submiting an absolute masterpiece for our "Fiendish Intent" e-publication.

Now a few days later he turns out another great chapter in the "Pinky Saga"!

The master has returned!

I would like to cast my vote for a new chapter in the Shannon series. You need to strike while the iron is hot and right now you're an inferno!

**Shameless plug alert!**

Max Speer fans need to order the first issue of "Fiendish Intent" e-publication or you will miss out on his latest gem ...

"Rusalka"

Another masterpiece of horror/tickling fiction from the fiendish mind of Max Speer. The legend of the Russian Rusalka comes to life in this tale of four campers, away for a quiet weekend in the wilderness. Their pleasant stay, however, is cut short by the murderous tickling of a beautiful forest creature.

Visit our web site to learn more about this amazing first issue! 50+ pages of tickle torture fction!
http://www.mtjpub.com/fiendish_intent_e-zine.htm

ok i said i wasnt going to post on every story i read, but this series deserves to be bumped up. for the first two parts go to the next to last page in this archive. an awesome story as usual, Max. love the comments from up above. do you still write?

isabeau :)

Great story Max. Pinky is a good character and I hope to see more stories with her in them.

Not bad. This dude should definitely write more stories. Where the f*ck has he been all these years? Laziest damn writer I ever knew! Gosh!

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back