• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

masquerade (F/F & M/F) with Pamela Anderson, Traci Bingham and Carmen Electra Part I

Docsoul

TMF Master
masquerade (F/F & M/F) with Pamela Anderson, Traci Bingham and Carmen Electra Part I

Skye (Traci Bingham) pulls her black fishnet stockings over her flawless legs while Barb Wire (Pamela Anderson Lee) puts the finishing touches on her costume. The plan, a simple one, is to infiltrate the enemy's headquarters and steal secret documents regarding an impending offensive. The enemy has provided an easy means for Barb Wire and her partner Skye to accomplish this task by hosting a New Year's Eve masquerade ball. Intelligence had known about the affair for some time and had generated replica invitations for its best agents, Skye and Barb Wire. In costume, the agents should be able to slip past the enemy completely undetected. "Mmmm....Could it be Satan ?.....Ha ha ha" laughs Skye as she strikes a pose in her red devil costume for Barb Wire. Skye stands in her stockinged feet with a tight red devil costume complete with red horns and a pitchfork. "Arrgg.....You'll be a walkin the plank if ya try ta mutiny. " says Barb Wire with a smile in her swashbuckling pirate costume. In tight latex pants, a white ruffled blouse which is cut low enough to reveal her best assets, a black scarf on her head, a fake beard, one large gold earring, Barb Wire resembles ol' Blackbeard himself. "Let's go review the map of the mansion again before we go. Our limo will be here soon," says Barb Wire. Skye grabs her slides and mask as she prepares to leave. With her boots in hand and eye patch flipped, Barb Wire heads towards the intelligence office in her beige cuban stockings. Skye follows in her fishnet stockings.

Chapter 2: The Unexpected

As planned the spies had no trouble gaining access to the enemy's mansion. Now they are sipping wine together as they survey the guests and the mansion. As the music dies down, the two agents know that the president's address will begin soon. This is their cue to move. With all eyes and security devoted to the president, the agents anticipate at least twenty minutes to quietly break in and steal documents from president's office. An inside agent (Jones) had already disabled the video cameras. The two agents ascend the staircase quickly. After walking down the hall and turning a dark corner, they come upon the imperial office. Barb Wire (Pamela Anderson Lee) attempts to pick the door's lock. A moonlight silhoutte inside the office disappears into the shadows upon hearing the a slight rattle from the door. Within seconds, the agents are in the large office. Skye stands guard behind a pillar peering at the closed door while Barb Wire uses her flashlight to search for the hidden safe. "Skye (Traci Bingham), I've found it." Barb Wire soon sets to work on the safe. "Click.....Click...." Barb Wire stops for a second. There's a subtle change in the lighting in the room. The shadows seem to be different. She feels someone's presence near her. She abruptly turns around and asks "Skye ?" A masked man stands before her and quickly smothers her face with a rag that has been saturated with chloroform. "Mmmmm....Mmmmm" the agent struggles briefly before becoming completely overwhelmed by the chemical. Her shapely body goes completely limp. Skye lays slumped on the floor a few yards away. Intelligence failed to anticipate special forces lingering in the office.

Chapter 3: Painful Memories

Tired from a full day of field operations and later attending the president's boring ball, Lt. Gonzales (Carmen Electra) was annoyed when she got the page requesting her services for a late night interrogation. She made a promise to herself that she would be extremely brutal and cruel in order to ensure a swift confession and extraction of information. In her office, she reviews the intelligence files on Skye and Barb Wire. Lt. Gonzales immediately recognizes the two high profile agents. Several years ago, Lt. Gonzales was a spy herself. She was captured by the enemy and tortured for days. With a will of iron , Gonzales refused to break under the whip's fury or the shock of electrodes. However, with her bare feet locked in stocks, a younger Gonzales could not bear the tickling that Barb Wire and Skye administered. The feeling of being out of breath drove her near insanity and she confessed to stop the tickling. Now she has the opportunity to return the favor. She picks up the phone. "Are they bound as I directed ?....... ...I'm on my way."

Chapter 4: The Big Payback

Whap!.....Whap! "Time to wake up sleepy head" Gonzales (Carmen Electra) says as she smacks Skye's (Traci Bingham) face with a wet rag. "Oh" moans Skye as she begins to arouse. "Remember me sweetheart?.... we had such fun together as you tortured me for days. Now as a true friend, I intend to return the favor. I will ignore every plea ....B@%ch!" Skye awakens to find her sensitive manicured feet trapped in stocks with her arms strapped above her head. She is still in her satin devil suit. Leaning forward with a smile, Gonzales asks again "You do remember me don't you.....Oh don't feel much like talking...huh?....Well I'll lighten the mood....break a little ice. Just let me take my boots off. My feet ache. It's been a long day and I want to get comfortable for our time together. I want to spend lots of quality time with you Skye. Your such a dear old friend that I would not want to rush this. Clunk....Clunk Lt. Gonzales removes her boots and briefly massages her beige stockinged soles. "Oooh...Alright. Let's start. How did you get in ? Who's your contact ?" Skye remains silent and looks at Gonzales with indifference. Lt. Gonzales takes hold of Skyes left stockinged foot and begins to caress the sole. "You do know that any resistance will only lead to regret. Ooooh such lovely feet. ....Manicured nails and soft soles....I bet their ticklish." Skye chooses to say nothing. Lt. Gonzales long manicured nails begin to tickle Skye's left foot. "Oooh..Ha..ha..ha...ha..ha ..ha" Skye's feet immendiately cross as she tries to shield her left foot from Lt. Gonzale's fingers. "Yep...with lovely feet like these...I knew that you were ticklish. And I intend to tickle the truth right out of you." Gonzales says with a smile of satisfaction. Gonzales forcefully uncrosses Skye's feet and goes back to tickling her feet. "Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha." Skye's smile is pure heaven. She continues trying to cross her feet but can not avoid Gonzales's wrath. Crack Skye throws her head back against the wood to which her hands are strapped. "Ahhhhhhhh..ha.ha..ha..ha...ha...ha....ha...Ahhhhhhhh" laughs the gorgeous agent. She continues to jerk about. The little red horns fall from her head as she whips about. "Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" she grunts as she tries to avoid laughing. Lt. Gonzales makes a small tear in the fishnet hose in order to have direct access to Skye's nude soles. " Ahhhhhh...ha.... ...haa......" Breaths are no longer easy for Skye. Her toes fan to all directions as if this will allow them to escape. Lt. Gonzales digs in with greater intensity. "Ha ha ha ha ..oh...oh...okay....stop.... St--st ---Stop" pleads Skye. Lt. Gonzales ignores her and tickles the tops of her feet. "Noooooo........no .....ha...ha....ha...ha" Skye is sweating. Her silky black hair is starting to mat. Her red suit now has a few black areas from sweat. Her soles are half exposed from tears in the hose. "Ooooh....ha ha ha ha ha ha....no ...no more....it's ...it's Jones.....ha.....ha... Ahhhhhhhhh! Jones (Jenny McCarthy) is the contact. " Skye tells Gonzales. "Liar! exclaims Gonzales without flinching. (Gonzales knows that Skye is telling the truth because she tortured Jones upon suspicion and she yielded the plans for Barb Wire and Skye's mission. She just wants to torture the dark beauty even more) "Ohhh...no....ha ha ha ha ha haa it's true...ha..ha..........it's true...ha..ha. ha. ha. ha. " Skye pleads with tears running down her face. Her mascara is starting to run to. "We'll see what your partner has to say about this! Johnson....come here and take over while I get to know our friend Barb Wire" After saying that Gonzales picks up her boots and leaves in her stockinged feet. Johnson, a mere private who happened to be standing guard would now have the pleasure of tickling one of the world's most beautiful women all over her bound body. "No...No!... ha. ha ha ha ha..." screams Skye as Johnson starts to tickle her ribs. Her feet would be worked on later. This is Johnson's most wonderful experience to date.

Very interesting story. I look forward to the continuation.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back