• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quite possibly... M/f

ViperGTS

...my best story ever.

Little background on this one.

I was at Ft Dix for training a couple of weeks ago. While standing in formation, I managed to get behind this cute, 5'2" redhead with sweetest laugh. After almost getting her in trouble with a drill instructor because I was making he rlaugh so much with my amazing sense of humor ( :p ) , I finagled her email address out of her. Later that day I emailed her, got her AIM screename, and we met up late that night (or should I say early the next morning, 01:00 to 04:00). Well, to skip all the nasty erotic details, we are now together, and have divulged our most secret fantasies to each other. This story I wrote specifically for her, but I thought that due to the content I would show it to you folks, too.

And now, with out further ado, Here is Tabby's Long Night. (m/f)

She was finally home. What a day it had been, the long, dragging hours at work, the wicked traffic on the way home…how relieving it felt to finally be able to kick off her shoes and relax.
She shut the front door, tossed her keys and briefcase onto the coffee table, and collapsed onto the plump blue couch across from the television in the living room. Sighing heavily in relief, she slipped her heels off and let her nylon-covered feet enjoy the cool air in the room. She ran her hands down over her hips and smoothed out her suit-dress, then fiddled with the fringe. She was too tired and lazy at this point to get changed out of her work clothes.
Her 5 foot 2 inch frame fit very well into her royal blue get-up. Her chest filled out her blouse well, and her knee-length skirt clung to her, not for static, but for fit; it was hardly any bigger around than her hips were. Her black thigh-high stockings were held up by a garter belt around her waist under this skirt, and only she knew that today she chose to wear her lacy red satin set of underwear.
“Bastards…” she mumbled, suddenly thinking about her three o’clock clients. They were due to come in at three, at least. Instead, they finally showed up forty five minutes late, and expected her to be ready for them. She had been ready for half an hour, and finally made the decision to put their papers and files away since it seemed as though the disgruntled couple was not going to show. Ah, the life of a divorce lawyer… she thought.
She sighed again. Standing up, she padded across the carpeted floor of the living room, heading for the kitchen. Mmm…this is what I was waiting for, she thought, enjoying the feel of the carpet against her nyloned feet. It was like a soft, gentle massage for her tired, aching soles.
As she walked through the dining room she thought she heard a noise behind her. Quickly she turned and glanced back down the hall where the sound had come from, but she saw and heard nothing more. Hmm. Must be the house settling. She and her husband had only moved into this house a month before, and the house itself was finished being built only 5 months prior to that. It still creaked and moaned at odd times as its foundation settled into the earth.
Turning back to the kitchen, she decided she wanted iced tea. Just as her pace resumed, she heard another sound, this time louder, and closer. She started to spin but before she got the chance, a strong, forceful hand grabbed her around her waist from behind. She squealed, startled and afraid, and immediately a moist, sweet-smelling cloth was held over her mouth with her attacker’s other hand. Trying to scream for help and wriggle herself free, she beat against her assailant with her balled fists, but she found her strength dwindling. Her muffled screams slowly grew softer, and she felt light-headed. Her knees weakened, and a moment later, she fell against her attacker, unconscious.

Slowly, the woman came to her senses. She felt as though she were waking from a hundred-year sleep, groggy and still tired. Then, as though a dam had broken and a flood of memories came back to her, she saw all the images of her attack flash through her mind. The blurring vision of the kitchen, only steps away, the smell of the sweet, intoxicating liquid on the cloth that was held over her mouth, and the sudden blackness that enveloped her in the end.
With these images flooding through her mind, her eyes shot open, yet she still saw only blackness. A blindfold?! she thought. Jumping violently, she was ready to run to the phone and call the police. However, she was stopped short – very short.
Her limbs wouldn’t move, not an inch. She yanked at her arms and legs viciously, but to no avail; they were securely strapped to what felt like wood. She could only feel the wood, she realized, because most of her clothes had been taken off of her; she could still feel her garter belt and thigh-high nylons, but that was all. She felt a somewhat cool breeze drift over her and she shivered, terrified, not knowing where she was, who else was there, or what the hell had happened.
Wait, a breeze? she thought frantically. What the fuck, am I outside?! She screamed for help, maybe someone would hear her, who knows might be around since she had know idea where she was. Her scream was cut off and muffled, however, by what felt like several strips of heavy-duty industrial duct tape covering her mouth. She tried again, louder and with more vigor, but again, very little sound escaped the gag. She slumped in her bondage, feeling thoroughly defeated and at a complete loss.
She heard footsteps in the grass coming towards her. She wiggled about in her bonds, and turned her head towards the on-comer, despite not being able to see at all. The footsteps were slow and deliberate; obviously someone was fucking with her mind. Soon, the steps were right next to her, and she whimpered with terror at who this might be, and what was about to happen.
A hand was felt on her right thigh, above the top of her stocking, and it slid gently, softly up over her hip and across her belly. There it stayed for a moment, rubbing her tummy very lightly in a way that only one person knew she would enjoy, then it slid up and over her large, soft breasts. The hand kneaded them one at a time, gently, lovingly, and she immediately knew who it was. Her terror faded so quickly that it seemed to surprise her captor, who hesitated for a moment, then went back to what he was doing. His fingers lightly played over her chest and tickled her nipples, eliciting a slight giggle from underneath her gag. She moaned afterwards, as the hand slid across her collarbone and neck. Soon, the fingertips of this hand were stroking her chin, cheekbones, and earlobes. As the fingers moved higher and higher, they neared the blindfold, and pulled it up to her forehead, granting her vision to her once again. It took a moment for her eyes to focus in the dark of the night, but when they did, they locked onto the gaze of her lover, husband, soul-mate. Her eyes immediately sparkled with relief and anticipation, but a second later they flared with anger at how he had scared her.
The woman now thrashed in her bonds, wanting to get out and rip the fucker’s throat out of his neck and show it to him for what he did to her, scaring her like that. Never in her life had she been more terrified, not just for herself but for those she would have left behind if something serious would have happened. His eyes never left hers, gazing and understanding the anger she felt, yet calming and relaxing. His hand was held over her duct-taped mouth gently, a gesture for her to calm down and relax. After a moment she did, but he could tell that she wanted an explanation.
When she finally stopped squirming, he spoke to her in a soft, gentle tone. “Hi, sweetie.” He smiled brightly, warmly.
“Mmmph mph,” she said in reply. She couldn’t manage much more than that, anyway.
“I imagine you would like for me to explain what’s going on, eh, love?” He chuckled and looked along her nearly naked body for a moment. “Remember the conversation we had when we were still in high school, about our ultimate fantasies?”
The woman shook her head. She couldn’t remember much from that period of time, what with the nearing end of school and how quickly everything seemed to be happening.
“Alright, let me remind you,” he said. “We were on the phone early one morning, and you wanted to know what my biggest, most ‘hornifying’ sexual fantasy was. Well, my love, you are about to experience it.”
Her eyes widened. Oh shit…that fantasy…oh God… she thought. Now she knew that she was going to be in for a long day. Yet she felt her tummy jump a little in excitement.
Her husband saw the look on her face. “Ah, you remember now, good. Well, let me tell you a few things. I kidnapped you earlier…you’re strapped to an oak St. Andrew’s Cross, and we’re in our backyard. The cross is bolted onto a stand I made for it, so you’re laying down at about waist height for me. I took off all of your clothes while you were out, with the exception of your hose and garter belt; we want to keep those on for the night.” He glanced at his watch, but couldn’t see it, so he pushed a small button and the display lit up in neon blue. After recognizing the time, he held it to her face so she could read the time. Ten thirty-five. “You see what time it is; the night is young…I have you all to myself for the night. Not that I wouldn’t anyway…I just thought this might be a bit more entertaining for us.” He chuckled and slipped her blindfold back into place, then spoke again. “You’re strapped in at your wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles, so don’t bother wasting energy to try escaping again. You know as well as I do that it isn’t going to happen.”
His wife was so busy thinking of what was to come she hadn’t heard her lover move closer to her upperbody. She suddenly felt his fingers sink into her ribcage, and she nearly rocketed off of the X frame, if it hadn’t been for the restraints. She squealed and screamed under her duct-tape gag as the electric currents of ticklishness shot from her sides to her brain. Writhing did her no good yet she did it anyway as her husbands fingers wriggled and danced all over her ribs on both sides.
Up and down they slid, gliding along every curve of her sides and poking and prodding between each pair of ribs.
“MMMMMMMmmph mhhhmhmhmhmhm mmaaaahammhmhmpphhh!!!” she squealed from under her tape. Nothing she could do to stop this…
Just as quickly as it started, it stopped. Her nose flared as she tried to catch her breath. DAMN that tickled…
More fingertips all of a sudden. Only this time, not for a tickle-assault, but a light, teasing tickle all over her upper body. This had been done to her before, and her husband knew that almost nothing turned her on more than this.
Her lover lightly stroked his fingertips up and down her entire upper body, starting at her elbows. His fingertips glided down through her underarms, making her squirm violently and giggle under her gag, but soon his fingers moved down further. They slid down her ribs, and across her tummy. The light touch brought out goosebumps on her skin, and all she could think was, he better fuck me harder than he ever has before later on…
His hands slid up to her large, soft breasts, and he lightly fondled them and tickled her stiffening nipples. She wriggled a little bit, but was unsure if this tickled or felt extremely good. After years of this exact thing happening almost every night, she still couldn’t decide.
For twenty minutes, according to his watch, he tickle-stroked his wife like this. Smiling, he knew that this was all she needed, and just a few minutes of rough sex would bring her off to a very powerful orgasm. But no, that was not his plan. His left hand slid down over her tummy and between her legs, and only his index finger touched her womanhood. She was hot already, and as he wiggled his finger deeper into her pussy, he could feel also that she was becoming very moist.
She moaned gently and tried to push herself against his hand, but to no avail. She couldn’t move at all…so she whimpered instead.
“Oh, is someone a little bit hot and bothered?” He slid his finger out of her pussy and licked it. Chuckling, he said “She sure is.” With that, he grabbed her waist and squeezed, lobster clawing her hips and wriggling his fingers and thumbs into one of her most ticklish spots.
Going from horny to tortured is a tough task to accomplish, and here she was being forced to do it in a split second. Screaming into her gag, she bucked on the table, feeling like her side would split from laughter. “MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPH MAAMAM MHMHHHPHPH PMHMHMHH!!!!” she cried out, unable to stop the gales of giggles.
A long, wicked half hour went by of her husband torturing her hips and switching to stroking her bare, helpless underarms. Back and forth, one to the other he went, forcing his wife to hysterics. All the while she just laid there and took it, her head thrashing back and forth and her nostrils flaring for breath.
Finally, he gave her a break. Her cheeks were flushed from the laughter and her ample chest heaved up and down as she fought to regain her breath. Her nipples stood stiff and aching for attention. A faint smell of arousal was in the air, as she had never been so horny before in her life. The combination of helplessness, being outside while being tortured and teased, and not being able to see or speak against it, was raising her libido to new levels she had never imagined. God how she wanted him to mount her and piledrive her pussy with his cock….but no, she knew it wouldn’t happen. She was his toy now…
This thought must have been read, as her husband flipped up her blindfold again and spoke to her. “I am going to take off your gag now. But, you will not say a word. For the rest of the night, you will not say anything at all, for any reason, even if I ask you a question. You can laugh, you can giggle, and you can scream, but if you speak one word…” He let the last word hang in the air as he slid one fingertip into her underarm and wiggled it. She squirmed, but made no noise at all.
Her husband didn’t wait for her answer. He knew she would obey. She had once before found out what the consequences were for not obeying his commands in bed, and she did *not* want to go through that hell again.

A few years prior, the two had been in bed fucking, and he told her not to cum under any circumstances. Then he proceeded to change his angle of entry so that the head of his cock would stroke her G spot every time he went in or out, and he started to fuck her *hard*. She tried, with all her might, not to orgasm, but her lover was just so sexy and it felt so good that she finally screamed and came. Her pussy clamped down tightly on his manhood and she damn near tore the skin off his back, cumming harder than she had in several years. But her moment of heaven was interrupted as he took himself out of her, picked her up, and carried her into the basement. She was tied securely onto a mechanical bull that he bought a long time before, with a dildo attached firmly to the seat. He laid her down on her chest after making sure the dildo was fully inside her, and tied her wrists to the horns of the bull, and he put a pillow under her head. Making sure all the knots were tightly secure, he turned the bull on to it’s lowest setting and watched for a while, as it spun, bucked, and shook, with her on it. The pressure of the dildo deep inside her, quickly brought her to the edge of orgasm, but since she couldn’t get it to slide in and out, she couldn’t cum on it. She was loving this for a while, but soon her husband left the basement and went out for the night, to bars and such, and came back six hours later. The denial of orgasm for so long and the movement of the bull was absolute torture for her, and when he finally set her free, she managed to, on unsteady legs, get up to her room and collapse, asleep. She slept for 14 hours and swore never to put herself into that situation again.

He grabbed the duct tape and quickly yanked it off, eliciting a yelp of pain from his naked, sexy wife. She looked at him with pleading eyes, knowing it was a futile gesture. He moved down to the end of the cross, where her feet were, and she squealed. She knew she was about to experience what could quite possibly be the worst foot tickling of her life, but she also couldn’t wait. If there was one thing that got her soaking wet, it was having her feet played with. Tickled, massaged, licked, anything, just having them played with made her want to fuck right away.
She felt one strong hand grab and hold back the toes of her left foot, and then like a bolt of lightning, she felt the sensation of the other hand spidering it’s fingers up and down her soft, smooth, nyloned sole fire up her leg. She yanked at her leg and screamed, but the sensation only got worse. He focused on her most ticklish part of her foot, her arch, stroking and wiggling his fingers there while applying quite a bit of pressure. The woman clenched her eyes shut and laughed maniacally as the torture went on and on.
“EEEEEEEEEE HAAAHAHAA HAHAHAHAH AHAAAaaaaahaha HEE HEE HEEHAHAAA!!!” she squealed. There was not a thing to do about it. Her feet were sensitive enough to begin with, but wearing nylons made them feel a hundred times as ticklish! She screamed and laughed but dared not beg or plead.
It felt like eternity, but really he only tickled her like this for a few minutes. Finally he paused and the woman giggled madly for a few moments, until she felt a new sensation. Her husband’s warm, wet mouth slid around her nyloned big toe and sucked, *hard*. She groaned loudly and with a deep baritone pitch, wiggling her toe in his mouth slightly, unable to hide the fact that she was now more aroused than she ever had been before. She felt his teeth rake along the underside of her nyloned toe and she giggled, but moaned again as his mouth explored her other toes.
It was at this point that her husband forced her to do something she never had done before. As his mouth slid over, sucked on, and licked her nyloned, wriggling toes, the woman felt her pussy drip onto the cross she was tied to. Her love juices were collecting so rapidly and she needed stimulation so badly that her started to leak onto the wooden bondage device. The foot torture and toe sucking was the straw that broke the camel’s back, too, and as he continued, she felt herself losing control of her body. She was slowly gyrating her hips but she wasn’t controlling it, she was so fucking horny.
Her state of euphoria was broken suddenly as her husband began to torture her right foot now. He bent her toes back and held them still as his free hand tickled and stroked her nylon-covered arch, and again she screamed with hysterical laughter. Slowly she felt her bodily control returning to her and she started to yank on her bonds again, trying in vain to free herself from this torture, yet in her mind she knew she loved nothing more.
After a few minutes, he again began to suck and lick her nyloned toes. This time was different, though. Much sooner than before did the woman feel her pussy start to drip onto the X frame again, and she felt a pressure in her gut that could only be one thing. Her husband stopped briefly, rifled through a bag he had brought out with him, and slid a large, purple vibrator deep into her pussy, turning it on to its highest setting. Then he went back to licking and nibbling her feet.
As her lover’s teeth raked along the undersides of her nylon-clad toes, and his mouth re-enveloped her big toe and sucked hard on it, the woman screamed. Thunder sounded in her ears, stars went supernova in front of her eyes, and her fists balled up so hard that she drew blood from her palms with her sharp nails. Her pussy convulsed and spasmed in the most powerful orgasm of her life, wrapping around the vibrator and squeezing it so hard that she was afraid it might break. For more than forty-five seconds she came, screaming and moaning with amazing fervor.
She felt the orgasm starting to ebb away and thought, Oh my God…oh my…God… This was all she *could* think after such an ordeal. But little did she know, it was not over. It was far from over. Just before the orgasm actually ended, she suddenly felt her soul mate’s fingertips digging into both of her nylon covered soles, tickling her arches.
Now, she had always been told that after an orgasm, one’s body becomes almost twice as ticklish, but she never had the chance to find out for herself.
It was true.
She screamed again, this time with laughter, and felt her gut tighten again. The torture of her feet added to the still-amazing sensations provided by the vibrator, and through her hysterical laughter, she moaned again, a second, mind-shattering orgasm racing through her body. Her toes clenched and her head thrashed back and forth, her hair flying all over place. Just as she felt like her belly would explode, she suddenly blacked out, a result of holding her breath too long during such a physically straining experience.

When she awoke, few things were different. She no longer had a vibrator inside her, and she could feel gauze bandages on her hands, wrapped around her self-inflicted wounds. Her pussy was still moist, so she must not have been out for long. She looked around and saw her lover, waiting for her on a tree stump. She wanted so badly to kiss him, to hold him and snuggle up and go to sleep.
He stood up from his seat on the tree stump and walked slowly over to her. “Think it’s over?” he asked. “You’re wrong.” The woman felt his fingers dig into her vulnerable, post-orgasm-hyper-ticklish underarms again, and as the ordeal started all over, she screamed with renewed strength…

The End.

AWESOME

Awesome story Viper!! WOW, whewwwww. Always enjoy your writing, more, more!!

Yes, it is. Might you have missed it because it’s 17 years old?

This one is new to me too. I usually search the forum by author's name, but I've never seen this story. Strange. Awesome story, as usual, from one of our literary masters.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back