• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Day in the Life on an Arabian Harem Slave: Thursday

tklover66

TMF Novice
Thursday

The room was filled with helpless muffled moans and groans. On the king-sized four poster bed lay Illana, a stunningly beautiful Arabian girl, no more than twenty five years old. Illana was naked and gagged, her legs bent at the knees, ankles tied to her thighs. Her legs were spread and tied to the head posts. Her arms were bound behind her back, arching her torso and thrusting her beautiful breasts forwards. Her wrists were secured to the foot posts. She couldn’t move very much.

On each side of the bed were her handmaidens. On Illana’s left, the maid was bound in a standing position, her arms bent behind her head, with her left leg bent at the knee, ankle secured to thigh. On her right, the maid was bound in a spreadeagled standing position. The two handmaidens were facing their mistress, gagged, their faces a mixture of helplessness and despair at their collective plight.

There was a loud buzzing sound coming from between the legs of the maid on Illana’s right. A quick glance showed a large vibrator taped to her inner thigh, pressing firmly against the maid’s pussy. She was breathing heavily, a tortured, glassy look in her eyes. Then with a muffled wail, she climaxed powerfully yet again.

Illana teared at her maid’s plight, and tried to mumble some encouragement to her. She struggled helplessly herself. Then the door opened and the Sheik sauntered in, a wicked smile on his face. He immediately walked up to the left maid and without preamble began to tickle her left sole with his left hand even as his right hand tickled her torso. Waist, belly, ribs and underarms were savagely tickled.

The helpless maid squealed into her gag and muffled laughter poured forth. “Hello there, my beauty,” he spoke in Arabian to Illana, even as he continued his merciless tickling of her maid, making her scream into the gag. The maid on the right was fast approaching another forced orgasm.

Illana was the ravishing, only daughter of one of the Sheik’s most hated enemies, and as revenge against her father for a failed business venture, had kidnapped Illana and made her into one of his favourite harem slavegirls. She looked pleadingly at the Sheik, moaning into her gag, trying to make him stop the torments of her innocent handmaidens.

“What’s that, my Thursday?” the Sheik taunted Illana. “You like the show? Oh you’re most welcome, my love. I try to keep everyone entertained! Look, your maid on the right is ‘enjoying’ herself so much!” he teased, even as the maid reached a mind-shattering orgasm, her body convulsing helplessly in her bonds.

“And this one,” the Sheik indicated the maid he was tickling. Both his hands were wiggling away in her underarms, driving her to tortured hysterics. “Look at how happy she is to have my attentions lavished upon her!” he laughed evilly. Illana cried in sympathy at her maids’ torments. “I wouldn’t want you to feel left out though,” he told Illana. “Would you like me to join you on the bed and leave this lovely maid alone?”

Despite her suffering, the maid being tickled shook her head vehemently. She would rather suffer the Sheik’s depredations than let her mistress suffer! The Sheik’s fingers dropped to her ribcage, using a firm massaging technique to drive the poor girl half-mad with tickle torture. Illana couldn’t bear it any longer. She nodded her head in surrender, even as she teared.

The Sheik ceased his torture of the maid, who was now crying, half in relief from the lack of torture, half in fear for her mistress who was willing to suffer on their behalf. Then her eyes opened wide as the Sheik inserted a vibrating dildo into her pussy. “You’d better keep it in there, you worthless maid,” he warned her. “Otherwise, I’ll give you to Selima for one whole week!” The maid screamed in horror and shook her head, but the Sheik had switched it on and climbed onto the bed with Illana already.

Illana whimpered and tried to crawl away from the repulsive Sheik, but the bonds held her in position. She wept muffledly. The Sheik had dropped his trousers en route to the bed, and he was now poised to enter the helpless Illana. She moaned and groaned helplessly, begging with her eyes for mercy. Without warning, the Sheik dug his fingers into her belly, tickling away wildly. Illana screamed with tortured laughter and bucked her body forwards instinctively. She barely felt the Sheik’s penetration.

Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, but tears leaked out, flowing down her lovely cheeks. Muffled laughter poured forth in torrents as the Sheik tickle-fucked his gorgeous slave. “Oh yes, my lovely, that’s wonderful!” he enthused to the suffering Illana. His fingers worked her ribcage now, digging into the ticklish flesh without mercy. “Oh, yes! I don’t need to do anything, you’re doing all the work yourself!” he teased the struggling beauty.

His fingers crept into her underarms and he tickled away wildly. He gasped in absolute pleasure even as Illana suffered under his tickle torture. His fingers traveled down to her ribs, and his thumbs rested on a rib just by the side of her breasts. His other fingers were on her back, as though providing support. His thumbs pressed firmly into the ribs, making Illana shriek and buck her hips helplessly at this torment. Then he began to rotate his thumbs, slowly at first, then picking up speed. His face was a picture of rapturous pleasure as his Thursday slave girl writhed in ticklish agony on his manhood.

The Sheik was now lying face up on the bed, placing slobbering kisses on Illana’s beautiful face. She was lying atop him, her hands tied to her ankles. His member was still firmly impaled inside her pussy, and she was helplessly grinding her body against his.

His fingers trailed all over her ticklish body, a cruel poke in her ribs, a wicked prod to her sides, a scratching motion on her belly, his fingers running across her defenceless soles. Illana was in a constant state of hysterics, never able to guess where the next tickle was going to come from. She was giggling constantly, helplessly struggling on top of his body. Every now and then, she would let out a muffled yelp when he poked or prodded, then the giggling would begin again.

How she wished the gag would be removed, so that she could beg and plead for mercy, or even for the blessed relief of screaming out loud in pure ticklish agony, rather than have it all muffled behind the cruel gag! She shrieked into the gag as the Sheik scrabbled his fingers across her soles mercilessly, raking the flesh with rapid strokes. Illana further impaled herself as she rode the Sheik’s manhood in desperation.

“Oh, my beauty,” the Sheik gasped with pleasure. “I think it’s about time we made a nice home video to show to your worried father how well I’m taking care of you eh? I’m sure he’ll be delighted to know that I’m the only man around to keep you happy!”

A clattering sound provided the Sheik with a slight distraction. The maid with the vibrating dildo had finally succumbed to its effects and despite her best efforts could not hold the dildo inside her pussy. She looked with dread at the Sheik, shaking her head desperately. “Don’t worry,” he gasped to the maid. “I’ve changed my mind. I won’t give you to Selima.” She wilted in relief. “I’ll give Selima the other maid instead.”

WAHHHAAAAHHH!” Megan wailed piteously. She was on a rack, her arms stretched out wide helplessly. The two torturers were working on her underarms today. For the past few hours, the evil electrolysis devices were at play again, supposedly removing any body hair from her underarms. The insidious electric jolts had sent unbearably ticklish vibrations all over her underarms, making her laugh and scream at the horrible sensations.

“Feels good,” one torturer said, running a forefinger along the hollow of her left underarm, making Megan wail and cry at the unceasing torture. “Nice and smooth already.”

The other torturer ran her finger along Megan’s right underarm, doubling her torture. “Not too bad,” she agreed half-heartedly. Then she held up a bottle of baby oil, a mischievous grin on her face. “This will make it even smoother,” she said, letting a liberal amount of oil drop onto Megan’s right underarm. Her armpit was so sensitive from all the tickling already that the droplets of oil falling onto her underarm tickled as well.

She rubbed the oil firmly into Megan’s right armpit, making her screech with tortured laughter. “Uhmm, much better now, look how easily my finger glides across her armpit!” she marveled, even as Megan cackled dementedly with forced laughter.

“Looks good,” the other torturer agreed. “But I prefer a different kind of smoothness personally,” she replied. She dabbed a liberal amount of baby powder onto Megan’s left armpit, using a powder brush to spread it all over. Megan gurgled helplessly under this cruel torture, tears of agony pouring down her cheeks. Her fingers danced in the ultra-smooth skin of her powdered underarm, sending Megan straight to tickle hell.

Is anyone interested in Friday's happenings? :)

I LOVE this position/bondage...

Illana was naked and gagged, her legs bent at the knees, ankles tied to her thighs. Her legs were spread and tied to the head posts. Her arms were bound behind her back, arching her torso and thrusting her beautiful breasts forwards. Her wrists were secured to the foot posts. She couldn’t move very much.

This is a great bondage position!!!

Oh the wicked fun of this position...great stuff man!!!

Wonderful series, despite what we are sure many of us would hate the Sheik for his luck and for his acts of a nature most of us find repulsive. Still got to appreciate the fact there are many helpless ticklish women.
Love,
Anna and Heather
Any chance in the finale, the Sheik get shot & dies and the girl work over Selima?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back