• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Richie is ticklish!

Kmars

TMF Regular
Hey Guys,

On the show Maxim's Hot 100 Nicole Richie-(I think she is no.27) admits to being ticklish. The question pops up on the screen Um...can we tickle you? She answers "Do not tickle me because I hate it, I don't like being tickled at all and I got hypnotized 3 times to not be ticklish even though I am laughing I don't think it's funny and I am not having a good time and I hate it".

Yeah,saw the show too.I guess that makes her a nonconsensual ticklee,would be interesting.:atom: :atom:

I think it's interesting that she has gone to such great lengths as to get hypnotised not once,not twice, but three times to try to conquer it!

Great news, but I'd never would want to touch that fucking bitch no telling what I'd catch. Her and Paris. They should wear a sign that reads, "Billions served." or "Open 24/7".

I like that man. its funny. I would tickle the fuck out of her paris. Now where is nicole ticklish.

Nicole Richie hates being tickled?

I find it funny that she got hypnotized to not be ticklish. Does anyone really think that'll work? When you're (1) extremely ticklish and (2) hate to be tickled, the odds of changing those two things are extemely small. On the other hand, instead of trying to change the physical sensation of being ticklish, it might be easier to change the reaction to it. By that, I mean instead of hating it, it would seem easier (and therefore make more sense) to be hypnotized to enjoy being tickled. After all, when you're extremely ticklish, people are going to tickle you, whether you like it or don't like it, and they're not likely to stop, even if you can block it for a while. Therefore, why not just learn to like it? I worked with a girl who was extremely ticklish, got tickled a lot by workmates, and didn't particularly like it, although she was a good sport. I made the observation (in a pseudo-intellectual way, of course), and she hesitatingly admitted it was true, that she'd probably be the happiest girl in the world if she could learn to enjoy being tickled because it happened so often. So, Nicole, there's what you have to do! :veryhappy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back