• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Proposal for new section in Forums

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Dear Myriads,

I was talking with a number of chatters this afternoon, and we were wondering if it would be difficult for you to add a new section to the forums called foot discussion catering to the TMF foot fetishists and only matters of the feet, whether it be foot tickling, foot worship, foot views, good foot scenes in movies and sex magazines, etc. We dont want to make more work for you, as we know you have enough to do already, and we appreciate all your hard work, but we were just wondering if it would be difficult to add an additional section to the forum. If you could let us know at your convinence it would be appreciated. I believe others will be posting on this idea as well. Thank you.

Mitch

I'm all for moving certain non-tickling material (especially when it is comprised mostly of simply praising some celebrity's feet) into a forum for such purposes.

Right off the top of my head, I'm thinking of two familiar observations...

[1] The photos secton, where it is common to see pictures of feet with no tickling going on at all.

[2] The Tickling Discussion forum, where there are frequently messages which are totally about feet, with no reference to tickling

Still thinking. Diversification is a significant issue in my eyes, and not to be taken lightly. There are so many fine foot websites like the mousepad I'm at a loss as to what we could offer that would be better.

Myriads

Confused; pondering; maybe this isn't such a great idea; maybe it is.

Thinking out loud,,,,

Okay, suppose we have a place where the pure foot material "belongs" and the mods enforce that, and move posts...

Then,,,

Should we also expect the mods to move the tickling related posts which (will inevitably) appear in the pure foot section back to the tickling sections ? If so,,, to which discussion forum should <I>those</I> posts be moved ?

Conversely, leaving things as they are will almost guarantee the foot-only posts will continue.

I'm glad I don't run this place.

I havent checked this thread since I posted on it a couple of weeks ago. Myriads makes valid points about why he might be leaning against it, but on the other hand, P makes valid points in favor. As I said a couple of weeks ago, this is only a suggestion off the top of my head, and not intended to make any additional work for either Myriads or any other mod, because I know you all have enough to do. Of course, Myriads, as you are the head of the forum, the ultimate call is yours. Whenever you see fit to make your decision, whatever the decision you arrive at may be, please just let us know. Thanks.

Mitch

P'S As a sidebar, I also suggested this with the thought that it wouldnt be as much of section to say, police, as are the politics and Gen Discussion forums. Unless Iam naive, the likelihood of flames in such a forum with mod intervention needed I believe would be slim to none. After all, what could we flame about, who has prettier or more ticklish feet?

What ever you decide,let me know have plenty of foot pics.Just let me know how big they can be.And besides feet tickling they seem to go together.:atom: :atom: :atom:

Feet Feet Feet!!

OMG! Is feet all you people think about here? I know, i know, diffrent strokes for diffrent folks, but man its just getting monotonous now, over and over. to me all the feet look the same so if youve seen one youve seen em all, thats why im an upper body person. all im saying is to just give them a break and even out the feet pics and clips with upper body.

thanx

Excellent. We feet people can go to the new subforum, and see [among other things] some of the fabulous sole shots that Venray has posted. People who objected to such photos can avoid them all by staying out of the new subforum. :D :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back