• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle any celebrity?

Gal Gadot

+1! She tweeted that Chris Pine nicknamed her "Giggle Gadot" on the set of Wonder Woman & that perked my interest even more! Beautiful, strong, sexy, giggly woman with gorgeous feet, what's not to love!

I agree with croaker. Stephanie Abrams AND Jen Carfagno would be awesome. Listening in on some segments I get the impression Jen likes feet, she's commented a few times about Steph and others going barefoot, her also. Driving barefoot, etc.

Hmmm...I’d say Alexandria D’darrio and Olivia Wilde or Emma Watson and Summer Glau. Yup.

Oh so many choices, where does one even begin?

My 'top 5'

Kaley Cuoco
Jennifer Aniston
Scarlett Johansson
Mila Kunis
Kate Upton

Celebrities i would tickle

Alyssa Milano
Taylor Swift
Kristin wig
Carmen Electra
Leann Rimes
Michelle Pfeifer
Eva Longoria
Debra Messing
Carrie Underwood

Anna Faris
Kaley Cuoco
Alyssa Milano
Holly Marie Combs
Goldie Hawn
Nicole Ritchie
Kelly Clarkson

Right now I'm thinking of Christine Keeler in her heyday (may she rest in peace now). (See the Profumo Affair, 1963.)

Kate Middleton. Tell me those nylon covered soles are deathly ticklish!

Chanel Westcoast
Eva Longoria
Brook Burke
Mariah Carey
Lucy Hale
Britt Mchenry
Britney Spears
Sofia Vergara

Yummy choice! She's a goddess! (another X-Play fan, I see! Or even better, how about a tickle fight between her and Laura Swisher!) Can't argue with logic like THAT!!! Nicole Kidman's always been high on my list since she likes it, and I'm sure Drew's on there somewhere, too, I mean, after all, fair is fair... ;)

And in no partickler order, especially since time travel is an option on these things;

Gillian Anderson
Crystal Bernard
Philippa Forrester
Bridget Fonda
Dawn Wells
Barbara Eden
Jennifer Aniston
Carrie Ann Moss
Lynda Carter
Jodie Foster
Bernadette Peters
Liv Tyler
Sigourney Weaver
Melanie Griffith
Jamie Lee Curtis
Wynona Ryder
Victoria Principal
Alyson Hannigan
Maureen O'Hara
Mary Elizabeth Mastrontonio
Linda Hamilton
Mary Stewart Masterson
Sandra Bullock
Natalie Portman
Elle Macpherson
Renee Zellweger
Helen Hunt
Alicia Silverstone

Ummm.... gee, I can't think of too many... let me think about it and get back to you on this :rolleyes:

Now those are some awesome choices.

There's just so many.
But for a type 5, in no order.

Rihanna
Ciara
Melina Perez
Essence Atkins
Alexa Bliss

Melina has a possibility of becoming a reality since she's always doing cons and meetups. A quick rib while having her take a picture would be good enough, especially since she's admitted to being really ticklish. A dream scenario would be her having her feet up on the table at one of these cons/meetups and being able to give a quick tickle.

Rihanna is another one. She allows her fans to fondle her on her meetups so that would be another opportunity for a quick tickle.

Possible my choices have some theme in them, but here they are:

Jenna Coleman
Karen Gillan
Jodie Whittaker

Possible my choices have some theme in them, but here they are:

Jenna Coleman
Karen Gillan
Jodie Whittaker

Seconded for Jenna Coleman for sure. The rest of my list is ridiculously long but in no particular order these are many I've tickle lusted after since I got into this years ago. Brooke Shields, Bonnie Bedelia, Bonnie Hunt, Jenna Fischer, Jennette McCurdy, Sophie Turner, Riley Reid, Kristen Wiig, the list goes on and on and on.

Ronda Rousey (admittedly ticklish)
Stephanie McMahon
Paula Patton
Pink
Melissa McCarthy.

Best 5 I could think of. Ronda is for sure my top choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's so many. Olivia Munn is one, I think she's tickled on her feet once but that clips is forever lost. Rihanna is another. She kind of reminds me of an ex I dated(Trinidadian) also with caramel skin and light eyes and she was deathly ticklish. It seems Rihanna might be as well since tattoos tickle her while she's getting them. So many Divas I'd love to tickle from Trish Stratus, to Mickie James. Melina is coming to NY next week for a autograph signing and Photo Op, I might try and sneak in a quick rib or side tickle or at the very least ask the question.

Drew Barrymore.

I read somewhere that she likes being tickled. When I find a ‘lee that enjoys it as much as I do it makes tickling so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demi Lovato would be a hoot to tickle! I'd bet she'd be anything but submissive, especially to another girl. It'd be so much fun to get my nails into her lol!

I think I would pick Bruno Mars. He just looks ticklish. Some people have an insanely ticklish look about them and he has it haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back