• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle any celebrity?

I've always had a weakness for women that some folks would think looked weird or creepy, so if I had to pick 2 ladies that I would love to put through their paces, it would be Fairuza balk (The Craft) and Rose McGowan (Charmed). It would be great having them in their most evil outfits and then watching them crack up in hysterics. :)

I'd have to say Tori Amos
tori.jpg

I don't mind replying to this one again either!

My choices: Shania Twain, and Nicole Kidman!:D

It would be a tie between Nicole kidman & Drew Barrymore. Why?? Because both have confessed that they are very ticklish and love to be tickled. I think that is soooooo awesome!!!

BigJim said:
Keira Knightley.

The healthy looking one of the now 18 year old Olsen twins.

I'm sure there's more in there somewhere...

And your second pick Kristen Dunst, couldn't agree more! You have great taste!
:D

Ta muchly. :D

Third pick: Rachel Smith of TC. She's a celebrity to me. *drool*

Kirsten Dunst? good choice... I forgot about her.... Fairuza Balk was another good mention as well.... As for Tori, well... I had an ex-gf that looked a lot like her, so I guess that already satisfied my fantasies for her....

Dear God man, just ONE??? Impossible. The smallest I can make my list is five: (In no paticular order):

1. kate Beckingsale
2. Keira Knightly
3. Tori Amos
4. Stacey kiebler
5. Tina Fey
6. Jodi Foster

(Ok I lied, six is the minimum)

Great post! There's so many, here's a partial list:

Bridget Hall!!
Jessica Alba
Penelope Cruz
Catherine Zeta Jones
Garcelle Beauveaux
Rachel Leigh Cook
Mandy Moore
Alessandra Ambrosio (model who is constantly exposing her armpits, she deserves it just for the constant temptation....also Ana Beatriz Barros, same reason)
Kate Moss
Heidi Klum
Tara Reid
Nicole Kidman and Drew Barrymore (for reasons already listed!)
J-Lo
Beyonce
Halle Berry
Brooke Burke (even though I think she's probably a major, shallow bitch! She'd be one that would get NO mercy or sympathy!)
Josie Maran
Uma Thurman

and if I could go back in time:
Fay Wray (circa King Kong)
Marilyn Monroe
Ava Gardner
Lana Turner
Briggite Bardot (circa 1950's-60's)
Sophia Loren (circa early-mid 60's)
Raquel Welch (circa Mother Jugs and Speed)

I'm liking this Keira Knightley also, and Stacey Keibler as well. I also endorse the tickling of Rose McGowan (I don't think she looks weird!) I'm also with you guys on Kirsten Dunst....she seems to be the most popular so far on this thread!!! Lucky for us, there seems to be plenty of mainstream material involving her!

Mine would have to be...

Susan Sarandon. A very sexy older woman whose feet I could feather for quite a long time.

Shania Twain- by far i'd love to tickle her naked body
avril lavigne- I'd love just to tickle her as punishment for being a little bitch
Jane Fonda- I'd love to feather this luscious senior all over

I'd love Jane Fonda, circa mid 1960's/early 70's!

And how could I forget....Shannon Elizabeth!!

t7* said:
I'd love Jane Fonda, circa mid 1960's/early 70's!
Absolutely! Especially in one of those revealing "Barbarella" costumes.

Modern day? It would have to be Cindy Crawford. Not only gorgeous, but I'd love to see that calm, collected demeanor dissolve into laughing hysterics
:devil:

The Sean Man

Mmmmmm.....I'm not sure. I've never given this any thought.

I'm not sure who I'd like to tickle, but it definitely wouldn't be a beautiful singer, with long brownish hair, big teeth, about 5'6, who frequently dances around barefoot during concerts...

BBE

AHHHHHHH!!!

NiceGuy833 said:
Thanks to everyone who welcomed me :D

I guess I would have to choose Morgan Webb. She's pretty cute and has an incredible personality.
Yummy choice! She's a goddess! (another X-Play fan, I see! Or even better, how about a tickle fight between her and Laura Swisher!)
Ovda said:
It would be a tie between Nicole kidman & Drew Barrymore. Why?? Because both have confessed that they are very ticklish and love to be tickled. I think that is soooooo awesome!!!
Can't argue with logic like THAT!!! Nicole Kidman's always been high on my list since she likes it, and I'm sure Drew's on there somewhere, too, I mean, after all, fair is fair... ;)

And in no partickler order, especially since time travel is an option on these things;

Gillian Anderson
Crystal Bernard
Philippa Forrester
Bridget Fonda
Dawn Wells
Barbara Eden
Jennifer Aniston
Carrie Ann Moss
Lynda Carter
Jodie Foster
Bernadette Peters
Liv Tyler
Sigourney Weaver
Melanie Griffith
Jamie Lee Curtis
Wynona Ryder
Victoria Principal
Alyson Hannigan
Maureen O'Hara
Mary Elizabeth Mastrontonio
Linda Hamilton
Mary Stewart Masterson
Sandra Bullock
Natalie Portman
Elle Macpherson
Renee Zellweger
Helen Hunt
Alicia Silverstone

Ummm.... gee, I can't think of too many... let me think about it and get back to you on this :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jim...

That would be Sheryl Crow! Drew guessed it. Too bad I have no prize to give him. Maybe I can talk to Myriads about gving him a token, or something :D

I can't believe I forgot about Natalie Portman!! She's got one of the most adorable smiles I've ever seen! She'd be a good candidate for lots of slow teasing for like hours on end.

This is an odd one, but I always loved her and saw a current picture of her and she still looks great.....Annabella from the band Bow Wow Wow!

I like this Keira Knightley girl from Pirates of Penzance too. And Victoria Adams (Posh Spice) would be great. Paris Hilton deserves a good tickling (though she looks to me more like a tickler!). Cameron Diaz. Ashanti is pretty cute. I'd love to tickle Mia Sara some more (the girl from Ferris Bueller's Day Off)!

Halle Berry, and I actually have a chance to do it, because the place she gets her pedicures done is in Chicago, and I know she appears once a month, so I'll keep ya posted, if I ever get the opportunity:D

No brainer...

As my answer always is to these hypothetical questions:

Get Natalie Portman, Angelina Jolie, Mandy Moore, Nicole Kidman, and Alessandra Ambrosio together and face them off in a tickle fight.

The 'winner' gets to be tickled by me.
Simple.

And as for 'dark horses' or fill-ins:
Keira Knightley, Famke Jansenn, Jessica Alba, Mila Kunis, and... oh...let's say Courtney Cox.

NSM

Jennifer Tilly. She's just so curvy and soft, and I'd love to hear that voice begging for mercy.

The Sean Man

Speaking of singers who perform barefoot, how about Shakira? (Admittedly ticklish on her feet!)

And Dan. GREAT mention on Bernadette Peters!

And, realy, is there any of us guys who didn't want to sail to Gilligan's Island to tickle Dawn Wells?

With the starlets of today, and the time machine option, I fear the forum isnt big enough to hold my choices! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back