• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle any celebrity?

I'll start with celebs from TV first:
  1. Kelly Ripa
  2. Meghan Gallagher formerly from Millenium series
  3. Judge Milian from People's Court
  4. Sarah Lane from Techtv's The ScreenSavers
  5. Brooke Burns from Dog Eat Dog, North Shore, Baywatch: Hawaii
  6. WWE Divas: Trish Stratus, Lita, Ivory, Sable, Victoria, Chyna, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Kiebler
  7. Jill Hennessey
  8. Marg Helgenberger
  9. Jorja Fox
  10. Faith Ford
  11. Vivica A Fox
    [/list=1]

1. For the movies:
    • Angelina Jolie
    • Drew Barrymore
    • Nicole Kidman
    • Uma Thurman
    • Demi Moore
    • Sandra Bullock
    • Julia Roberts
    • Catherine Zeta Jones
    • Bridget Moynahan
    • Brittany Murphy
    • Pam Anderson
    • Josie Maran
      [/list=a]
    • Those are some for now. :D

I'm just getting used to this site (I'm new to the site and to computers as well)so I hope I'm doing this right. Anyway, I would love to do a tickle session on Nicole Kidman. It helps that she admitted in an interview that she loves to be tickled, which may be old news to alot of you out there. I'd love to have Brooke Burke take a look at my feet (she admits to liking men's feet). She'd find mine to be very "pretty". What other word should I use...handsome? Gwen Stefani looks like she'd have soft skin so I'd tickle her, too, if she'd allow me to.(Whadd'ya say, Gwen?)

My Turn....

Ok.. Some of mine may be older and some newer... ( heck I am 43 ) but heres the list I can remember:

Charo ( Just saw her on The Surreal Live on VH1. Now I remember Coochie Coohie )
Meredith Viera ( I like tickling smart women. Why Couldnt I have met her while I was living one town over from her )
Barbara Eden ( who did not want to tickle Jeannie )
Dolly Pardon ( Silly to even have to explain )
Megan Mallaly ( From WIll and Grace. Tickle her in her Karen Voice )
Jane Seymore ( HAs always Been a fav )
Nikki Cox ( From Las Vegas. Oh man yumm)
Vivica A Fox ( wouldnt you )
Faith Ford
Diane Sawyer ( Good Morning America What Legs )
Katie Couric ( Love the smile )
Joan Chen ( CBS news.. WOW )
ED Donahey ( Fox News )
some of the women from HSN and QVC )
Mila Kunis ( 70's Show HEy.. I grew up then )
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Joyce Dewitt ( Three's Company prefered her looks to Chrissy's and was always wearing hose )
Cameron Diaz ( Remember her show popping off in the Mask )
Speaking of Angels Jacklyn Smith

Damn so many more.. just cant think right now

lets see

1) John Stamos (duh)
2) Eric Braden (Young and the Restless)
3) Rob Lowe
4) Kirk Cameron (Growing Pains and Left Behind series)
5) John Travolta
6) Dylan McDermitt(the Practice)
7) Donald Trump(The Apprentice)
8) Jeff Foxworthy (Blue Collar Comedy Tour)
9) Brad Cotter(Nashville Star winner)
10 Billy Ray Cyrus
11)Dr. Phil McGraw
12)David Schwimmer(Friends)
13)Matthew Perry-Friends

Old Stars:

burt lancaster(Elmer Gantry, From Here to Eternity)
Michael Landon (as Little Joe)
Purnell Roberts(Adam Cartwright)
Sal Mineo(Rebel without a Cause)
Kirk Douglas(There Was a Crooked Man)
Rory Calhoun(With a Song In My Heart)
Rock Hudson(Please Don't Eat the Daisies)
James Dean(Rebel Without a Cause)
Paul Newman (Cool Hand Luke)

I'll Think of more

99% of the time I have zero desire to touch or be touched by people I don't know, no matter how cute they are-but I'd love a session with Hal Sparks from Queer as Folk, he's just...hell I dunno :devil:

Bella

Iluv2Btickled said:
I still want to tickle bond:D :D

I'd like to be tickled by them (although I'd never heard their music, and never heard of them before this website. :p )

And maybe Jessica Simpson, cause the newspaper showed that they're filming some..or all, I don't know..of a "Dukes of Hazard" (or whatever it's called...I never saw the show, but heard of it) in areas around Baton Rouge (I still can't spell that town's name right lol), here in Louisiana.

Haven't heard her stuff, much, but it'd be kinda cool being tickled by a celeb...................................hmm....I wonder if they need any extras...:D

(by the way, it's a little off-topic, but I read that here in Folsom, they've shot some stuff for a movie called....I think it was called Dreamer....kind of cool that more movies are being filmed around Louisiana.....anyway, I think some of the locations like the horse stables and other places in this town will be seen in the film..cooool. lol)

The more I think about it, I'd really like to tickle Jennifer O'Dell. The "Untamed Beauty" needs someone to tame her and I'm up to the job ;) Angelina Jolie would also be fun to tickle. Something tells me that she'd like it :cool:

BigBrownEyes said:
The more I think about it, I'd really like to tickle Jennifer O'Dell. The "Untamed Beauty" needs someone to tame her and I'm up to the job

YEAH BABY!!! Oh, to think of that lost episode where she's captured by a primitive tribe, staked out on the ground, and feathered into a frenzy....or was that just a dream?

The Sean Man

That was just a dream :( But I'm thinking about starting my very own "make your dreams reality" business so I'll see what I can do :D

I would LOVE to get into a tickle fight with Colin Farrell. He is sooo adorable!!

For me it would be one of them:

Kirsten Dunst
Natalie Portman
Jennifer Aniston
Avril Lavigne
Denise Richards
Keira Knightley
Piper Perabo

I would definitely have to say elisha cuthbert (spelling?) from old school and the girl next door. She is oh so hot and has beautiful feet. :D

I already posted this in the same thread in the TC section but oh well...everyone needs to know this!!:p

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!

It has been confirmed that at least one of the bond members are ticklish for sure!!

I spoke to a relative of Haylie's, and she told me that Haylie is VERY VERY ticklish and giggles and squirms like crazy when she's tickled!! I also made her tell me the story of how she found out WHOOO HOOO!!! 1 down, 3 to go!!!!

( Btw, Haylie is the young woman second from the left in my sig pic, the brunette)

Ticklish Celebrities

I would love to tickle Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight! She still has great legs and shes short and light (easy to dominate. I dont care how old she is (54), to me shes like fine wine getting better with age. Also Laura Linney has very ticklish feet and the whole Venus Swimwear Catalog!

Welcome to the TMF, Rubberneck216, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thank You

Thanks Milagros, that was very kind of you to welcome me! Hope im a valued user for years to come! And while were on the subject 2 more to my list....Paula Zahn and Page Hopkins from the Fox News Network. (I have a thing for hot older newsbabes!) Thanks again for the welcome!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back